Meeting Amanda Ch. 02 - The Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess moved a bit and got up after which Amanda pulled me out and got up as well. She got on her knees and arms, trying to find the strength to get upright. I could see the mess I made of her as a bit of cum dripped out of her ass.

"Sorry, I really made a mess of you," I said while I touched her ass.

"Well, clean it up then!" She meant it as a joke, but the next thing I knew I got up and licked her ass clean. It tasted funny, but I liked it. I would have never imagined eating my own cum before this weekend but I liked it.

"Aaaah honey, I was only joking!"

"I know, but I just love to clean your ass." I turned to Tess. "Yours too baby, can I clean your ass?"

"My God, sweetie. What has gotten into you?" she laughed a bit and got on all fours again. I started to lick her ass clean as well. Amanda's cum tasted slightly different. Slightly better.

"Cock!" I replied after I was finished. "Cock has gotten into me. You've got me hooked on it. On her cock, to be precise!" and I pointed at Amanda. "Don't get me wrong, I still can't imagine myself with any other cock than hers. But I sure do like her cock!"

We all laughed. Amanda reached for her pack of smokes. "Last one before it's empty... A good moment to stop I guess." she said and she lit her last cigarette. "No worries, Ben. We'll find other ways to get you warmed up!" she winked at me.

A couple of hours later, Amanda went home. "I guess it's time to go home. I mean, I had a great weekend but a good night's sleep won't hurt."

As she walked to the door, she gave us a last kiss on the cheek. "I really had a great weekend! And I hope we'll see each other soon!" she said as she walked outside.

"We too, Amanda. And you're always welcome here," we both replied. She drove her car of the drive way and we got back inside.

An hour later, I received a message: 'You've been added to the group chat T.A.B.' and 'Messages in this group will expire in 24 hours'. Amanda created a group chat with Tess and me. Tess and I looked at each other.

Curious to see why, we waited for her first message. It was a photo. A photo of Amanda wearing only her thong. The front of her thong is slid to the side and her flaccid, hung cock is hanging out in all its glory. "I miss you two already... Love, Amanda."