Meeting Amy

Story Info
A new connection leads to a blossoming romance.
2.1k words
4.51
5.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The email popped up on my screen late in the work day.

Snowed under for the last two weeks I was in two minds if I should read it, or leave it until tomorrow.

Against my better judgement I clicked on the link, sighing as I resigned myself to another late night in the office.

My mood quickly picked up when I read the contents.

A last minute trip to our global HQ to oversee some time sensitive changes to a key project, with the beauty of the whole weekend to relax and enjoy the city before work began on the Monday.

I headed home with a spring in my step and started to pack, my long haul flight scheduled for the next morning.

With the packing complete I decided to check out the dating apps for the city, changing my location settings and seeing what profiles matched.

One profile in particular caught my attention.

Stunningly beautiful, with smouldering dark features and an intoxicating tanned complexion that matched her Latin American roots, Amy's profile was stacked with gorgeous photos.

Her sense of style matching her slim petite frame and almost handsome good looks.

Further reading of her profile mentioned she was looking for a connection, an old school date, over one night stand meet ups.

Dinner on Saturday night with such beautiful company would be just the ticket, so I messaged her, letting her know I was in town for work and would love some company for dinner on Saturday night.

Attaching a few photos of myself I sent the message through and settled down for the night. An early morning start followed by a long haul flight on the cards for the next day.

My alarm went off not long after four thirty am.

As I settled into the taxi on the way to the airport I had some time to look at my messages and was pleasantly surprised to find a couple of replies from Amy.

Her first was a subtle mix of friendly and a bit flirty. Complimenting me on my photos and cheekily pointing out that she hoped they were indeed mine.

She signed off by saying she was free on Saturday night and knew a great cafe not too far from my hotel, which was next to a chilled out cocktail bar, in case we decided to make a night of it.

Smiling to myself I clicked on the second message, which initially caught me by surprise.

Amy was letting me know that she is trans, and didn't want me to agree for dinner without knowing.

I replied to Amy, letting her know dinner and drinks sounded great, and that I appreciated her honesty and I was looking forward to meeting her.

Sending the message through I relaxed for the balance of the taxi ride, an intoxicating mix of excitement at the possibilities playing through my mind.

The flight was long and uneventful. Arriving early evening I was soon curb side after clearing customs and immigration before into a taxi, this time taking me to my central city Hotel, a popular upmarket international chain with lovely rooms and great service.

Opening my messages there was a reply from Amy welcoming me to the city, and sending through her mobile number, she asked me to call once I settled into the hotel.

A quick shower after settling check in formalities and relaxing on the oversized bed, I picked up my mobile and gave Amy a call.

A soft and feminine hello greeted me and we soon fell into a casual conversation, like friends reconnecting after a while.

Time had flown by and in what seemed like an instant we had been on the phone for over an hour.

It was now after 11pm and the long trip and jet lag were starting to hit.

With more than a touch of regret I ended the call, but not before confirming our meeting time the next evening.

Moments later I was sound asleep.

Waking late in the following morning I went about my day, settling a few outstanding work issues before the start of the week.

Losing track of time I was surprised to see it was nearly time to meet Amy.

After freshening up and changing into a casual slim fit shirt and jeans, I headed out into the cool early evening weather.

The walk to the restaurant taking me less than ten minutes.

I was about to open the main door when a familiar voice said hello.

I turned around to see Amy just alighting from a Taxi, she looked stunning in body hugging black dress, the hem finishing mid thigh.

Showing off her slender and toned legs while accentuating her petite yet well shaped body.

Clearly she had invested many hours at the gym sculpting her gorgeous body.

A brief kiss on the cheek to say hello and we were seated inside the cozy restaurant soon after, the subtle scent of her perfume engaging and sensual all at once.

The drinks and conversation flowed throughout dinner.

Amy's beauty was all encompassing, her dark eyes twinkled with a cheekiness while her sweet voice was a pleasure to listen to.

Our flirtatious ways continued as the meal progressed and soon we were having a post dinner drink in the next door cocktail lounge.

Nice deep booths offering privacy while the strong drinks helped the free flowing conversation continue.

Our bodies touching as we sat next to each other, Amy's hand occasionally squeezing my arm and staying for just a few moments while my hand was gently resting on her exposed upper thigh.

The smooth skin and firmed toned nature of her beautiful legs evident even under the lightest of touches.

We were now lost in each other's presence.

Our faces almost touching as our conversation slowed and our physical touch increased.

Leaning in to kiss Amy I was greeted by the softest most luscious lips I had kissed in a long time, before her tongue started to probe my mouth, joining mine in the start of a long passionate dance.

Reluctantly we stopped kissing, giving me a moment to take in Amy's gorgeous face, her raven eyes on fire clearly indicating how turned on she was.

I suggested we head back to my hotel to relax, and Amy instantly agreed.

The coy smile and eyes alight with desire was lovely to see.

We headed out into the crisp cool night air.

Hand in hand the short walk passed and we were walking through the hotel lobby.

Amy's stunning beauty and sculptured body catching more than a few pairs of envious eyes.

Both male and female.

A few minutes later and we were entering my room.

The heavy thud of the door closing behind us as Amy peeled her jacket off her shoulders, just as we started to kiss again.

Stumbling through the hallway into the room itself, our lips joined together as Amy worked my shirt off and I hooked the shoulder straps of her dress under my thumbs, before working it down her body.

Past her hips until it hit the floor. A stunning pair of lace panties and her heels all that remained as she undid my belt, pushing my jeans and boxers down in one swift motion.

Amy guided me back on to the edge of the bed, as she knelt in front of me.

Taking my hard uncut seven inch cock in her mouth, her tongue easing my foreskin back as her moist lips lavished their attention to my slowly exposing cock head.

I was in heaven.

Amy's sublime attention to my cock with her mouth and tongue was a sight to behold.

Sitting their looking down my toned body and seeing her beautiful face focused on pleasuring my cock was driving me wild.

I motioned for Amy to move up into my lap.

Reluctantly she stopped sucking me as she moved up my body.

Her petite and toned body an absolute delight to view.

We started to kiss once more, her lips wet from pleasuring my cock, while I worked her panties down over her hips, lifting her slightly as she pulled them off and returned to straddling my hips, her smooth five inch cut cock rigid as we pressed our bodies into each other.

Again our kissing was passionate and intense, as Amy passed me a bottle of lube from her handbag, I slowly worked some into my shaft and cock head before lifting her hips slightly and guiding her towards my cock head.

Her firm ass cheeks in each hand as I lowered her, before the wetness of the lube and my cock head made contact with her ass hole.

We broke off our kiss just long enough for us to both acknowledge what was about to happen.

A smile and a nod of the head before Amy leaned forward and whispered in my ear, asking me to fuck her, was all I needed.

We started to kiss once again, this time with a sensual slow pace as Amy lowered her weight on to my raw cock.

Her tight hole slowly breaking resistance as my cock head stretched her open.

Taking some time to adjust to my size and presence inside her, we again found ourselves looking into each other's eyes, the lust and passion fuelling both of us as I asked Amy if my cock felt good inside her.

The purr of approval was met with a more passionate kiss as she lowered herself down on to my shaft.

Taking my cock fully inside her the moan of delight from her matching the incredible feeling her tight hole was giving me as it wrapped itself around my cock.

Amy began to ride me in nice long movements.

Her pleasure evident across her face as she slowly but surely increased the tempo.

Her finger nails digging into my shoulders as her hips started to move more aggressively to match her increased rhythm.

The air was full with the sounds of our passionate encounter.

Amy's moans of pleasure and mine competed with the distinctive sounds of skin on skin contact.

I slowly shifted Amy on to her back. My cock deep inside her through out.

Placing a pillow beneath her hips and spreading her legs nice and wide, I started to pump my cock deep inside her.

Quickly building up to a steady tempo, nice deep strokes bringing purrs of satisfaction from Amy, her hard cock bouncing in unison as I fucked her gorgeous ass.

I placed my hand on her cock, and pausing before Amy nodded, I started to stroke her shaft, timing my hand movements to match my deep thrusts inside her.

This pushed Amy over the edge.

The attention to her hard cock, the continual fucking of her tight ass and passionate build up, gave way to a shuddering orgasm.

Her cum shooting out of her cock and landing on her toned and tight stomach, clearly defined as her heavy breathing helped her through her orgasm.

Watching this beautiful girl cum pushed me over the edge.

Pulling out of Amy's ass I soon started to shoot my load on to her stomach as well.

Thick heavy streams of cum joining her cum as her mid-rift glistened in our combined loads.

Completely spent I collapsed next to Amy on the bed.

Amy started to kiss me, wrapping her body around mine as the sticky cum on her body also rubbed into me.

We continued to kiss before falling into a deep sleep.

Our naked bodies wrapped together in a sensual embrace as we slept solidly for a few hours.

Waking in the early dawn hours I guided Amy to the shower where we both freshened up before returning to bed.

Amy had been paying close attention to my cock in the shower, and once we were in bed she started to suck my cock once more.

Not as urgently this time but with a sensual passion that had my cock straining in her mouth within moments.

Propping myself up on my elbows, I was once again mesmerised by the beauty of Amy as she serviced my cock.

Her expert oral skills had me close to cumming within no time.

Letting her know I was about to cum, Amy looked me directly in the eyes as the first spurt of cum shot out of my cock, deep into her mouth.

Amy didn't miss a beat.

Keeping her eyes locked on mine, her mouth expertly drained every last drop of my cum from me, before she swallowed my load.

Moving up my body, our lips met and our tongues began to dance once more.

My cum fresh on her lips and tongue, her body electric with an energy that was a fascination to see.

We once again settled into an intimate snooze, Amy the small spoon as I wrapped her slender figure with my arms and legs, whispering how beautiful she was in her ear as we fell asleep.

With such an awesome start to the day, and all of Sunday to spend together, we knew we were in for an amazing time together.