Meeting Amy Pt. 02

Story Info
A relaxing massage and talented tongue set the scene.
1.5k words
4.65
4.6k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working title 2

Post meeting

After such an enjoyable Saturday night and Sunday morning I spent the rest of the day with Amy, a pleasurable mix of room service, champagne and sex meant the day passed in a flash.

Soon it was early evening and Amy had dinner with friends at a downtown restaurant.

I politely turned down her invite to join her, as I needed to get some work done for a very full day at work beginning the next morning.

After a prolonged goodbye kiss Amy made her way to dinner and I settled in to my work.

A few hours later my phone rang. It was Amy finished with her dinner and settling in at home.

We both had an early start, and long day ahead but the promise of Amy cooking me dinner at her place tomorrow night, sounded just the ticket after what was shaping up to be a very busy day.

We ended the call and after another hour or so of work I crashed, worn out by jet lag, work and the pleasures of the flesh over the weekend.

Monday started all too soon. The time critical work issues were more pressing and detailed than initially thought.

From mid morning it was clear I would struggle to make dinner at Amy's.

Dropping her a whatsapp I apologised that I wouldn't be able to make dinner, with a likely finish around nine or ten pm.

Amy replied saying that after such a long day I would need to destress and relax. She offered to give me a massage once I finished work, and she wouldn't take no for an answer.

Smiling as I replied I graciously accepted her offer and let her know I would call her when I was finishing up.

She replied with her address and said she would see me later on.

A nice relaxing massage sounded perfect.

From someone as beautiful as Amy made it the perfect tonic to help get through the day.

It was just past ten pm when I exited the office building, my Uber waiting to take me to Amy's, about fifteen minutes away.

I gave her a quick call and let her know I would be there soon.

Ending the call she asked me to buzz her unit once I reached her building, and soon I was ringing her door bell.

Amy opened her apartment door and was a sight to behold.

Stockings, suspenders and a beautiful set of burgundy lace lingerie instantly lifted my mood.

The tiredness of the day vanishing instantly as Amy greeted me with a tender kiss.

Her sweet lips and perfume stimulating my mind as we embraced.

Amy led me through to her bedroom, dimly lit with a lovely lemongrass scent, I excused myself to shower while Amy cleared the duvet and set about arranging some towels for the massage.

Drying off after the shower I returned to the bedroom to be met by a little wolf whistle from Amy, who patted the bed and asked me to lie down, naked and face first.

I was more than happy to oblige. Settling into the soft scented linen I let out a long sigh of relief, immediately feeling relaxed as Amy knelt next to me, and started rubbing some massage oil into my shoulders and upper back.

Her touch was heavenly.

Smooth long strokes with just the right amount of pressure and movement coupled with an aromatic massage oil soon had me blissfully relaxed and loving the attention.

Amy worked down my back and upper thighs, the sensual touch stirring my body as much as it relaxed my mind.

My hard cock starting to make itself known.

Amy giggled telling me to relax, as she would definitely take care of that later on.

I told her I looked forward to it as she moved between my thighs, pushing my legs apart a as she kneeled directly against my ass.

Her delicate hands working plenty of massage oil into my ass and inner thighs.

A light tap on my hips followed by a request from Amy for me to raise my hips was met with a folded pillow being placed under my hips, Amy's soft hand firmly holding my cock and making sure it wasn't in an awkward position, before returning both hands to my ass cheeks.

This time instead of massaging down my thighs Amy pulled my cheeks apart and moments later her soft lips gently made contact with my exposed hole.

The explosive sensation as her tongue followed made my cock strain against the pillow and I let out a deep moan of pleasure.

Amy continued to tease my hole with her tongue and lips, expertly tickling and probing all the while keeping her lips in constant contact with my sensitive hole.

This was driving me wild. My hard cock rigid underneath me uncomfortable as it was trapped between my body and the pillow.

Meanwhile Any was relentless yet sensual, devouring my hole.

Her tongue in constant motion. Equal parts teasing, probing and licking.

I couldn't take it any more.

Turning around and sitting up I pulled Amy up my chest and started kissing her passionately.

Her lips warm and moist.

I could feel her hard cock straining against her lace panties and started to slowly stoke her from the outside.

This met with instant encouragement from Amy and I pushed her panties down as we continued to kiss.

Her hard five inch uncut cock springing to attention the moment it was released.

I placed my hands on her hips and started pulling her up towards me.

Slowly yet with clear intention, Amy nodding the most subtle of nods as I guided her hard cock into my mouth.

Amy tasted exquisite. My tongue and mouth working over her smooth shaft as Amy moved in unison with my mouth, her body awash in pleasure as I prioritised her and her cock.

Amy was now leaning back, stroking my hard cock with one hand as her other arm supported her body weight.

Her attention on my cock felt fantastic though a brief request to pause from Amy saw her shift into a sixty nine, her luscious cock head parting my lips just as her tongue pressed firmly into my own.

The combined pleasure of sucking Amy while her expert skills were focused on my cock filled my body with a euphoric wave of ecstasy.

With her pert and smooth ass just above me, I took the opportunity to tease her ass hole with my finger, coating it liberally in some saliva before pushing it in deep.

The instant response from Amy was all the encouragement I needed as I continued to work another finger deep into her, while sucking hard on her cock.

Working her ass while deep throating her shaft, her thighs tightening either side of my head, and her attention to my cock now at a frenzied pace.

I could feel Amy's cock twitching in my mouth and I was soon greeted with one large throbbing twitch and the first hot spurt of cum shooting from her cock and flowing down my throat.

I continued to work her shaft with my mouth as she emptied her load on my tongue.

Her prone position and momentary pause from sucking my own cock evidence enough of the powerful orgasm racing through her body.

Amy turned around and straddling by hips, leaned forward to kiss me once again.

As she reached back with her hand, taking my cock firmly before guiding it towards her exposed hole.

The heat of her ass hole noticeable as my cock head made initial contact, Amy shifted her weight back slightly, the pressure and force on my cock noticeable as her hole offered only minimal resistance before my shaft moved slowly inside Amy's tight warm ass.

Taking my hands in hers, Amy locked eyes with me, as she started to ride my cock with her familiar and intoxicating rhythm.

Our bodies locked in a passionate embrace and joined in the most intimate fashion.

We continued to fuck in near silence, as our eyes silently communicated our deepest desires to each other.

I was close to cumming and let Amy know.

Now lying prone on top of me as I worked my cock deep into her ass, her head on my shoulder, Amy whispered in my ear.

Asking me to cum inside her.

Before she gently nibbled my ear and started to suck on my neck.

Pushing me over the edge as I gripped her hips and started shooting my load deep in her ass.

My strong orgasm filling the room as Amy held my hands tight, her sucking of my neck now a strong and forceful bite as she pushed hard down on my spasming cock.

Completely spent I pulled Amy from my neck and started to kiss her.

Gentle and deliberate, our kiss continued for some time before we made our way to the shower to freshen up.

Returning to the bed we soon fell into a deep sleep, with the time past one am it was going to be a short night for me.

Though with the beautiful and sensual Amy sleeping soundly in my arms, I was going to love every minute of it.