Meeting an old student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking her two hands she spread his buttcheeks, and took a nice look at his asshole. Even this intimate part of his body held a strong look of it. She could see all the wrinkles around it which formed around a clear butthole devoid of any moles or bumps.

Michael stayed silent, unsure of what exactly Linda had in mind. Linda though knew exactly what she wanted.

She looked her lips and spreading his asscheeks as far as he could, she stuck her tongue into his butthole.

Michael gave a short jolt, clenching up briefly before realizing what was going on and relaxing.

"Fuuuuuuuck," he said in a long moan.

Linda wiggled her tongue inside and around him occasionally spitting on it before licking it up again. Occasionally she'd rub her fingers around a bit, slightly penetrating his ass before pulling out and immediately sticking her tongue in to get it in deeper.

She stuck her tongue out and looked at Michael's balls. She could see they were swelling up again. She grabbed his cock and could see he was hard again. She'd have to be careful this time to avoid making him cum.

As she was staring at those full balls Michael reached around with his hand and grabbed Linda's hair, inching her closer to his ass. He was definitely enjoying it, but she didn't want those balls drained yet.

Giving his butthole an affectionate kiss Linda then tapped his ass twice.

"Turn around big guy."

Michael, so engrossed at having his ass eaten for the first time, snapped out of it, and turned his body around. What he saw made his already hard cock even harder.

This time it was Linda's turn to be bent over, her fat ass high up in the air. Michael got a good sight of those baby making hips, and Linda's two fingers rubbing her clit which had bits of his cum all around it.

Michael's primordial instincts to breed took over at the sight, as he firmly grabbed onto her hips with his hands. Linda stopped fingering herself when his cock's head brushed up against it. Grabbing it, she guided it into her pussy, wet again in anticipation.

He wasted no time as he began to hump away at her. Linda wasn't as slim as she once was when she was younger, but Michael pounded away so hard she felt like she was being tossed around like a playdoll. If she tried to adjust her arm she fell on her face with how fast his thrusts were. After a while Linda just kept her arms and head on the pillows allowing Michael to have his way with her. She'd never admit this to anyone, but she felt like a piece of meat right then and there, but did not mind it one bit.

"Yeah you like that Ms. Correll?" Michael started talking dirty again. "Tell much how much you love it."

"Fuck me hard." Linda would've said more, but he grabbed her hair then and pulled her back tight and right.

His other hand was feeling up her ass, his fingers getting a good feel around. Eventually though Linda could feel his fingers getting closer and closer to her butthole.

After one particularly hard thrust Michael's index finger brushed up against her butthole and stayed there. Linda knew he was testing the waters as anal wasn't for everyone, but it was for her.

She could feel his finger begin rubbing around the butthole, slowly pressing into it before it slowly dipped into her. Having his cock in her pussy and a finger in her ass made her feel very full. She didn't feel like playing any games though and was up front with what she wanted.

"You can fuck me in the ass if you'd like."

Michael slowed down his thrusts like a car slowing down.

"You serious?"

"Of course."

"I've never done it before."

"Don't worry I'll guide you."

Linda moved forward, her pussy making a loud plop sound as Michael's cock slid out of her. She then moved over to grab her purse that lay on the floor besides the bed.

Rummaging through it she took some hand cream out and poured a healthy junk into her hands. She then scurried over to Michael who was still on his knees where she'd left him, gave him a quick suck, and then rubbed the cream from her hands all over his cock.

"Oh man."

"What you've never done this before?" Linda asked smiling as she continued rubbing the cream around his cock.

"Never. The girls I've been with never wanted to even talk about it."

Linda looked down. The idea of Michael being with other, much younger girls upset her, even though it shouldn't have come as a surprise. Michael had always been cute in high school, but he wasn't popular so many girls didn't want to associate themselves with him. That's high school nonsense for you. College though must've been a wake-up call for him though as most of those inhibitions went out the window by then.

None of that mattered now though. All Linda wanted was a night to remember. When she felt how slippery his cock had gotten with the lotion she turned around and bent over. She reached around and grabbed him.

"Let me guide you in."

She took his cock and pressed it against her butthole, slowly putting the tip of its head in and out. Soon she had all of the head in.

"Now slowly push it inside me."

Michael did as he was told. With the lotion the process was very smooth and Linda had no problem taking him in.

"It feels so different," quipped Michael.

He grabbed onto her ass and didn't pound away like in her pussy, but took it slow.

"Its so tight inside."

She felt his hands clench her thighs harder. If this was his first time doing anal it was no surprise he wasn't gonna last long. She may not have been his first in bed, but she could claim the title of taking his anal virginity.

Michael gripped her thighs as hard as he could, and grunted as he unleashed his third load inside of her. Linda could feel his cock hitting the walls around her ass again and again as his balls drained everything out of him.

He had came inside her first in her mouth, then her pussy, and finally her ass. Linda was impressed.

Michael gasped for air as he grunted one final time and spurted his last load into her. At this he pulled himself out and fell onto the bed.

Michael touched his head as he breathed heavy. Linda looked at him, and saw that he was sweating. Linda looked at herself and realized she too was drenched in sweat. She hadn't even noticed how hot she had gotten all this time.

"That was incredible," Michael said looking up at the ceiling.

Linda snuggled up besides Michael, her ass seeping out bits of his cum as she did so, and gave him a fat kiss on the lips.

"I'm glad you liked it."

The two of them cuddle next to each other for some time, not saying a word, not needing to, as they fell asleep in each other's arms. This was a feeling, both physically and emotionally, Linda had not felt in a long time as she happily drifted off to sleep.

-------

Michael was already awake when Linda got out of bed. Linda had almost expected to wake up this morning in her bed by herself, but none of this was a dream.

Once he noticed she was awake Michael quickly jumped on the bed, gave her a peck on the lips, and went back to packing. He was going back to the city.

"That was fun," he said smirking as he tied his shoes.

"Why are you leaving so soon?" Linda asked as she yawned spreading her arms out and letting the blanket fall to the wayside.

"It's 11:45 AM. Check out is in fifteen minutes."

That woke Linda up and she immediately got up, put on her underwear and began getting her stuff together. With two minutes left to go they checked out. The receptionist had changed, and the new one gave Michael a smile while only briefly giving Linda a cold glance.

"Yeah I fucked him," Linda thought to herself. "How jealous does that make you bitch?"

As they walked out the entrance Linda couldn't help, but feel a little awkward. In the hotel room it had been their own little world where they lived out their vices. Outside in the public the reality that a very young man was walking with a much older woman had bigger implications.

Michael just then out his arms around her, and smiled. Linda returned an uneasy smile.

"People will think I'm your mother."

"I'm gonna be back next weekend," Michael said completely ignoring what she said. "You gonna be around?"

Now was the moment of truth. She could go back to being a responsible woman who was in charge of preparing her students for the real world, or she could continue having a sexual relationship with someone who she once taught English in her classroom.

Linda smiled.

"I'll be around."

12