Meeting Angles Ch. 04

Story Info
Josh helps Tech School Student.
1.8k words
4.13
2.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria the Nurse Wannabe

Josh met Maria when he was in his first year at Portland Tech when they were taking a writing course that was required for all students. Maria was a new resident that arrived with her parents and brother from San Diego to begin a new life working in the northwest at a wholesale nursery. She met the qualifications to enter a training program that would help her find an entry-level medical position, but as the end of the one-year program approached, she needed to demonstrate how to prepare a person for a doctor's appointment during a final examination.

Maria wasn't very popular, probably because she had a Hispanic accent and many in the school were narrow-minded about immigration and seemed out of touch with reality as far as Josh was concerned. She wanted someone to practice with, and when she approached Josh, he asked her why she didn't ask her boyfriend. He saw her eyes well-up and heard her say his family had been arrested by ICE and was waiting for the judge to send them back to Mexico.

Josh had seen them together often when he'd drop Maria off at classes early in the morning, and he'd seen how she clung to him like a child to a mother, responding as if she were more than just friends. Josh was past his phobia and had been fortunate enough to know Dr. Anne Pembroke's receptionist, Jillian, who had enjoyed his company overnight a few times, since he was cured by his new primary care doctor and the shrink, who Jillian worked for.

Josh was aware that Jillian wasn't interested in a long-term relationship, and that she was trying to regain her self-confidence and lose her fear of men, which was caused by her brutal husband who raped her and caused serious bodily injuries during their short marriage, which was now absolved. Josh was convinced Maria's boyfriend had been scoring regularly with little the sweet dark-complexioned girl that had a sturdy figure that reminded him of a fire hydrant. Josh figured her locked up boyfriend had little chance of returning to Maria, or anyone else in the United States, and he felt her pain. She wasn't particularly good-looking, but he thought she might teach him a few things about pleasing a woman that Jillian hadn't revealed, but his main goal was to assist her through her upcoming test and see her credentialed to work in a better job.

Josh admired his new friend, Maria, and her goal, which she'd discussed with Josh over lunch, and he decided he'd offer to help her over her shyness when talking with other students and instructors. Josh had never made a pass at a girl and had no experience other than with Jillian who initiated the affair they were conducting when he stayed overnight in her apartment and was gratified that she made such progress overcoming the creep she married and regretted she'd ever met.

Josh lived in a small apartment building that his parents rented. He had free rent but was the main contact when people had issues and needed a plumber or an electrician, or the smoke alarm batteries needed changed. It took very little of his time to keep the place humming efficiently, and he liked the swimming pool, which he made sure was managed properly by the pool company.

Maria told Josh that Luis had been sent back to Mexico, and Josh asked what type of help she needed for her class. She said her brother refused to help, and besides that, there was no place for her to practice preparing patients for doctor appointments at home anyway. Josh thought if he could be alone with Maria a few times he may be able to strike up a short-term relationship and invited her to his apartment after his last class, which ended at 2 PM, to practice her class assignment.

Josh was sure he'd get a hug or possibly a sweet kiss from the leathery dark-skinned Latina with the pretty smile, gorgeous even teeth, and piercing coal-black eyes. He realized someplace along the line one or more of Maria's ancestors were probably black, but her features other than dark skin and coal-black hair were typical for American girls. She was on the heavier side, and short for an eighteen-year-old woman, but her breasts appeared smaller than most girls he knew from tech school.

Maria asked if Josh had a bathrobe before she arrived, but at the last moment, her teacher gave her a paper gown and suggested she practice using that. He didn't say that it was for a woman, but she knew the only difference was the length, as the girth was plenty for even the heaviest woman or man, and the ties remained closed. Josh wasn't the only person with motives beyond teaching and learning how to prepare patients to see a doctor, and Maria produced a complete little travel bag containing the required tools, and several pages of questions to help a patient complete a new patient form.

Maria was wearing a deep pink skirt with a white halter top, much like she wore to school every day. He'd seen her wear the same outfit before, and it attracted him then as much as it did that first day, when she knocked on his apartment door carrying her little medical kit and a light sweater in case, she was cold in the air-conditioned apartment. She didn't have air where she lived, and frankly, she grew up living in hot apartments and preferred heat over cool.

Josh was wearing the same blue jeans and flannel shirt he wore to classes that morning, and before the practice session began, Maria told Josh of her life in Mexico before her family emigrated five years before. Josh was interested in her boyfriend, but Maria didn't have any details other than learning that he was already in Mexico City and that she wouldn't be seeing him again.

She said Luis had only arrived in the states a few months before, and his family had problems finding work and were happy to go back home. She said they sold items made by their family and friends on the streets of Mexico City and had a better life haggling for a higher price for leather goods than the infrequent jobs they got from landscapers or contractors in Portland at minimum wage.

Josh was as excited as Maria when they began practicing, and when she stumbled on a word as she read the questions, he patiently corrected her and made her repeat it until her pronunciation was correct, and her dialect was understandable. She had a clip-on device which she attached to Josh's index finger and read his pulse and blood oxygen level and took a digital blood pressure reading before she asked him if he was ready to see the doctor?

Josh stopped her and told her she should not ask if her patient was ready but to assume they'd follow her instructions. She knew he was correct and stated the command to follow her to the changing room, which Josh decided would be his bathroom. Maria surprised Josh and asked him to remove his clothes, but he could keep his socks on, and she'd help Josh into the gown she held after she checked his height and weight. Then she said she'd have to pretend on the weight unless he had a scale.

This was going to be better than Josh hoped, and he didn't question Maria for an alternative and promptly stepped into the bathroom and removed everything but his socks while Maria watched before he pointed to his digital scale which she read, "162 pounds."

Maria didn't expect Josh to remove everything, and she planned to say he could leave his undershorts on when she asked. She tried not to be too invasive with her piercing black eyes, but she saw his flaccid penis become erect and couldn't remove her eyes from her direct line of sight. Josh pretended to be embarrassed that his penis quickly became fully erect and saw Maria focus on his throbbing shaft. She had been hoping that she'd see a quick glimpse of his package, and notice he made no move to cover himself. She wanted desperately to know what to say, when Josh asked, "You were serious when you said, "Remove everything but your socks weren't you. Maria?"

She didn't answer his question, but she reached down and commented she'd never seen one like that. "Luis has his foreskin intact, and my brother and every little boy I ever saw naked had theirs too."

She heard Josh say she could touch it if she wished and Maria realized she was about to get laid, as she bent over to see better while she slowly stroked his firm erection. She felt Josh unclasp her top to reveal her firm dark brown boobs with proud but small nipples, which he touched before he led her to his bed. She took charge and had Josh sit on the bed's edge, while she gave him his first blowjob while kneeling on the carpeted floor. He warned Maria to slow down, but she thought she had more time, waited too long, and pulled off his cock too late, and had her face and breasts covered with several powerful viscous ejaculations before they showered together and Josh treated her to dinner at Rocky's, a small Italian bar and grill two blocks down the street.

An hour later, Josh had Maria lying on her back in his bed after her shorts were removed and one of his fingers was gently circling her little clit. Maria willingly allowed Josh to open her legs and pull her feet over his broad shoulders before stuffing her enchilada with every inch of his firm condom-covered erection. She said she was on the pill, but Josh wore a condom for the first time in his life and recognized it felt better to ride bareback.

For more than a year while they were in tech school, Josh welcomed Maria to his apartment, and he was thankful to know she had no long-term plans other than a having man take the place of the one she truly loved and knew she'd never see again. He recognized Maria and Jillian had the same understanding about sex. This was for pleasure only without commitment. Josh realized both young ladies were keeping their sex lives dedicated to him, which allowed him to ride bareback every time they had sex because they were both using birth control pills.

Thanks to Josh, Maria passed her final exams and got her first job from Dr. Karen Pembroke thanks to Josh's recommendation, and he knew the time would come when she would participate in his annual physical, but in the interim, she visited his apartment on occasion, and between Jillian and Maria he had all the loving he could handle until Betty, a thirty-year-old schoolteacher asked a favor. But that's another story for another day.

#