All Comments on 'Meeting Anna'

by amadeuserotic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifealmost 4 years ago
Lovely

Hiya W x x x

Lovely post and thanks so much for taking the time and effort again x

I know you enjoyed writing as much as I enjoyed reading, let's hope others can enjoy it too.

Stay safe, stay naughty x x x

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 4 years ago

Like you, I've enjoyed Anna's very horny tales over the years. It's my desire to meet her some time and to fuck her. She's a Hotwife straight out of the top drawer, one of the best there is. I enjoy cuckolding, and it would be a pleasure to turn her poor husband into a cuckold yet again!

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 4 years agoAuthor

@annatartywife

Thank you again for consenting to being the heroine of my story. My fantasy pales in comparison to your real life experience, and you write so well about it too.

xoxoxo

@kennyboy82

I am glad you enjoyed the story. However, this is not about cuckolding. When I fantasize about Anna, it is only about her. One of Anna's earlier stories gives a hint about her relationship with her husband Mike. In "Being a tart on holiday last year", he is a voyeur rather than a cuckold. Anna flirts with Alan the bus driver, and Mike gets turned on by this. Together they hatch out a plan to get Alan into her bed. The lucky guy does not even know that he is being watched. After he leaves, Anna and Mike have the hottest sex.

I imagine that most men like Anna for similar reasons I do: She is hot, approachable and loves to have lots and lots of sex. I am thrilled that she would give herself to me and enjoy it as much as I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wasted my time reading this

It was horrible and short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hi. Saw your many comments to Annatartwife’s stories and jumped over to read this story about Anna and you. It was fun and I can fully understand why men who follow Anna’s stories would love to fuck her. I’ve been reading her stories in chronological order (not the way to do it) and just completed the sex with the landlord and friends series only to find out she cheated on Mike right after they married. I’m a Hotwife myself and cheating on your husband is never allowed so I’m now totally confused as to Anna and Mike’s arraignment. I think I’m the only one who reads her stuff from a woman’s point of view. Anyway enough about Anna now to read your other stories.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous Hotwife

Thank you for reading and commenting from a woman's point of view.

To get more clarity about Anna's marital arrangements, I suggest to reach out to her directly. Perhaps it started with cheating (meaning extramarital sex without knowledge or consent of their partner), but then Anna and Mike talked and figured out what works for them. Sometimes an affair can light a spark in a relationship.

All I can say is that according to Anna they still enjoy sex with each other and her adventures turn on Mike as much as they turn on her many lovers and readers.

Who doesn't want to be with a sexually liberated woman?

I hope you and your husband also have a very happy and fulfilled sex life ☺

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous