Meeting Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did. I just want to step outside for a few minutes to see what might happen. You'll be okay, right?"

"Oh, I like the way your mind works," she cooed. "Yeah, I can handle this no problem, lover. Don't be in too big of a hurry. Give me some time to work..."

I leaned down and gave her a short, open mouthed kiss, then turned and casually left the bar. I noticed a convenience store across the street and headed that way. There I bought a large cranberry Red Bull, stepped outside, cracked it open and started walking down the street.

Looked like the area was in the process of being gentrified, but not quite there yet. Didn't seem dangerous at this point, but five years ago, I'm not sure if I would've been so casual about it. But I walked until I was half finished with my drink, then turned around and headed back. If no one had bitten by the time I got back, they weren't going to.

I shouldn't have been concerned. When I opened the door, the bartender was leaning on the bar near Ash laughing at something. She was turned at the waist and talking to two guys that had taken up station on the other side of her from my stool. I couldn't hear what was being said over the music, but body language seemed to indicate everyone was enjoying the company. Also, Ashley had another new glass of wine in front of her. They had worked pretty fast. Or she had...

I walked up and Ashley didn't sense me this time. (Must've been distracted...) But when I put my hand on her back, she didn't jump either. Cool as the other side of the pillow, as she was turning she said, "Hey, lover! What took you so long?!"

As I leaned down, she cupped my cheek with her hand and pulled me in for another short, open-mouthed kiss. A bit more lip this time, like she was making a point. Or something. "I knew you would be back, but the boys were thinking you left. I think hoping would be the more accurate word," she added mischievously.

Then, she turned to the bartender and said, "This is Jack. He forgot to introduce himself before. And these are Devin," touching the arm of the man next to her, "and his friend Shane."

I stepped around Ashley and extended a hand to Devin, "Nice to meet you, guys. I'm Raphael. Thanks for keeping Ash company. She hates when I leave her alone. What're you guys up to tonight?" After I shook hands with Devin and Shane, I did so with Jack as I took my seat.

Devin, a 6 foot tall Indian man with a well kept beard, leaned against the bar. Strong build and broad shoulders, he replied,"Honestly, it's a Tuesday night, so just looking to unwind from a long start to the week."

He looked over at Shane, a stocky, 5'6"ish, green eyed, brunette, scruffy guy, who looked like he just came from working at his office. And Shane picked right up. "Yeah, Devin and I were just gearing up to play a couple of rounds of pool, catch a few drinks. Ashley comes to this bar fairly often with her friends and we've talked with them a few times. So we were catching up while getting our drinks."

"Ah, cool, good to have friends around. That'll make the evening much more fun." I replied. "Hey, do you mind if we join you for a few games in a bit? I haven't played in a minute, but it would be fun. What do you think, Ash?"

"That sounds like fun, if the boys don't mind! I love pool."

"Of course not!" Devin replied enthusiastically. "The more the merrier. Especially if one of the more is Ashley. No offense, Raph."

"Ha! None taken. I agree completely. We'll be over in a few. I'll get the pool. Ashley and I want to chat a bit."

Devin and Shane headed over to the tables with their drinks. I turned to Ashley and, with a sly grin, asked, "So, friends of yours??"

She did the lip biting thing again, "Maybe. A lady never tells..."

"Uh huh. So you can tell me then," I said with a mischievous grin."

"Asshole," she smiled. "Haven't even kissed either of them. But there is definitely mutual interest. They talk to me and my friends some. The opportunity just hasn't come up. Maybe that's about to change."

"I think we'll both be disappointed if it doesn't. We should put some money on the game. Make it more interesting," I offered.

"Oh. That would create some possibilities..." Ashley cooed to me.

"Indeed. I'm thinking $5 a game. Nice and friendly."

"I don't know. That could get expensive. I'm not the best pool player," she said with a suddenly brighter sparkle in her eyes.

"Hmmm, well I'm not covering your losses. You're a big girl," I stated wickedly.

Ashley grinned, took a sip of wine and said, "Oh, I'll think of something. I'm very resourceful."

"I know. You know how to take care of yourself," I laughed. "How's She doing down there?"

"Soaked! Not to mention all the cum seeping out of her!" Ashley giggled. "How long have you been saving that up, babe? I'm glad I wore dark jeans."

"Me, too. They are really cute jeans..."

"You just like how my ass looks in them," Ash giggled, biting her lip again.

"I'm more interested in how it looks out of them."

"Soon enough, lover. Let's finish these and go join Devin and Shane. I'm excited to show them my skills!" Then she leaned in and gave me a long, sensuous kiss. Her hand rested on my knee as we leaned in and chatted. Sipping our drinks. In no rush. We knew we had all night.

As we sat there, Ashley was every bit as enchanting as I expected. It was part of my fascination with her. She conveyed it in her profile on the site, belying the wanton slut raging beneath the ladylike sexiness she showed the world. Right up to when she said...

"Alright, babe, time to get the party started. Let's go play some pool." With that, she grabbed her glass, slid off the stool, stepped around me and headed toward the pool room off the back of the main bar as I followed.

The room was more dimly lit than the main bar, but still bright enough to see the room well. There were three pool tables, Devin and Shane playing at the far one. One of the others was occupied by our two friends from the restroom. Convenient. There was a row of booths along the back wall with a large circular one tucked into the far corner. I headed that way and put my drink on the large booth to stake it out, thinking it would come in handy shortly.

I turned and leaned against the table to watch the guys play and judge their ability. They were decent pool players. Losing could happen easily. Good.

Ashley backed into me and wriggled her ass so I would spread my legs and she could nestle in. I wrapped my arm high around her midsection, just under her breasts, and enjoyed the contact. "So, guys, how do you feel about a friendly bet, just to make things interesting? Say, $5 a game?" I asked.

"Sure, that would be fun," Devin replied as Shane lined up his shot. "Winners cover the pool?"

"Perfect. I like your style, buddy," I offered. "Good man..."

Ashley wiggled her ass on my crotch just then and turned her head and whispered, "I can't wait to fuck you two..." I could feel my cock throb when she said that.

We watched as they finished up. They were playing Nine-Ball, so it went quickly. Devin made a decent combo shot to sink the nine. I grabbed the rack and Devin started feeding me the balls. Ashley took the opportunity to brush past Shane on the way to pick out a cue. I noticed him glance over his shoulder at her ass and smiled.

She got to the cue rack and made a show of trying out a couple of sticks: sliding her hand up and down the shaft, ostensibly to check if it was warped. But it was impossible not to imagine her running her fingers over something warmer, more supple and throbbing. Which is what she wanted. Devin and Shane tried to be discreet and cool, but they couldn't help but watch the display intently. Damn...

I finished racking and moved to find my own cue as Shane said, "Drag for break?"

Ashley didn't hesitate. "Sure, or you can just let us break because my touch is amazing. You've been warned," delivered with a wink and dazzling smile. Devastating.

It almost wasn't fair. The thing to do was for Ash to blow it completely and let Shane win the break. But she didn't have it in her. Her stroke left the cue ball about three inches from the near bumper. I was impressed. Shane, clearly distracted, bounced the eleven he was using halfway down the table on the rebound. Our break.

Ashley then proceeded to screw up the break, almost missing the cue ball and barely scattering the rack. She straightened and walked to me with a smirk on her lips. Mission accomplished. She got to me, took the offered glass of wine and pressed a very warm crotch onto my thigh.

"Nice break, babe."

"Not my fault. I was distracted by your cum leaking out of me," Ashley stated evenly, then reached up to give me a sweet kiss on the cheek. So damned sexy.

Shane had a decent run, sinking three balls before turning the table over to me. I dropped the three and four before blowing a shot on the six. Then Devin took over and closed out the table on four shots. As I racked the balls for the next game, Ashley perched herself on the edge of the booth and sipped her wine.

As Shane lined up his break, Ash casually reached around behind herself and seemed to fiddle around with something. As the rack scattered from Shane's sledgehammer break, she reached into her left sleeve and pulled the bra strap down her arm and off her hand before letting it snap back into her shirt. Devin had noticed the movement and watched as she did the same with the right, then reached up the front of her shirt, pulled her bra out and calmly placed it in her bag.

I glanced around and saw that one of the guys from the bathroom, playing with his buddy a table away, had seen Ashley's little show as well and leaned down to say something to his friend. They both looked over to notice the two prominent bumps of her hard nipples now obvious through the thin material of the t-shirt.

As she again casually sipped her wine, as if nothing had changed at all, I slipped my arm around her slim waist, tilted my head down and said quietly in her ear, "That's a pretty hot move, babe. The boys should be getting the idea now."

"I sure hope so. I'm so fucking horny right now. One of my friends knows Devin's ex and says he has a huge cock. I'm dying to suck it..." That matter of fact statement made my dick stir in my jeans.

Shane had made a couple of shots, but it was now my turn on the table. I grabbed my cue and stepped over. As I looked the table over Devin walked around and took my spot next to Ash. They were talking and laughing as I sunk the four and five. Shane eased over and joined the conversation as I made the six.

As I walked around the table figuring the angle on the seven, I saw that our two friends from the men's room had abandoned their game and were paying close attention. They had edged closer to our table and were sipping beers and talking quietly.

I glanced over as I lined up my shot and noticed Ashley with her hand resting lightly on Devin's forearm as she made some point then laughed. Shane stood in front of the two and joined in. I could've raked the balls into the pockets with my cue and no one would've known any different.

I made the seven, blew the eight and it was Devin's turn again. As he grabbed his cue and stepped over to the table, I went over to our two friends from earlier and introduced myself. They both appeared to be in their 40's. Hugh was the one Ashley had given her thong to. He was married and had also been the one who put his hand in her jeans. Kurt was the other one who had mauled her breast so thoroughly. They seemed like decent enough guys and very taken with Ashley, of course.

As we chatted I noticed that she and Shane were talking quietly while Devin shot. He quickly made the eight and nine and said, "That's game again. You guys want to play another? Give you a chance to win your money back."

I reached into my pocket, pulled out a ten and handed it to Shane as I replied, "Nah, let's just play for fun from now on. Don't want to lose all my money to you sharks. I'll need something for breakfast in the morning!"

Right on cue, Ashley said, with a coy smile, "Um, babe, could you cover mine, too? I don't have any cash."

"Oh, no! I got the hotel and the drinks and the pool. You are responsible for your own gambling debts!" I laughed. "The guys seem reasonable. Maybe they'll take an IOU."

Devin looked at me, then Ashley, as she said, in an even tone, "So, what about it guys? I can give you the money next time I see you. Unless you have another idea as to how you might like to be paid?"

Shane piped up and offered, "I don't know. Ten bucks is a lot of money. It would have to be something pretty valuable to cover that pile of cash. What have you got on you?"

"Well, I have four things I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure added together they'd be worth at least that." Then she fixed me with her eyes and said, "What do you think, Raph? You think they'd be worth ten bucks?"

I swallowed a lump in my throat quickly and answered, "Oh, I think something could be worked out. You may have to cash them in twice to make sure that everyone feels properly compensated..."

Ashley smiled and turned to them and said, "Why don't we sit in the booth and see what we can work up as an agreement?"

With that she reached her hand behind Devin's head and gently pulled him down for a deep kiss. Then she did the same with Shane before sliding into the booth. The circular bench was padded and looked pretty comfy. And the table was low so it wouldn't hide much. I was beginning to understand that Ashley had picked this place carefully. She had been thinking about this evening happening for a long time.

She slid around to the middle of the bench and Devin moved in on her left. Shane came in from the other side. Ashley again pulled Devin into her. She seemed to have a preference for him. With good reason. He was an attractive, charming guy. With a rumored huge dick. As she kissed him, Shane pulled her hair aside and put his lips to her neck. It had an effect. Her breath caught briefly at the distraction.

Kurt, Hugh and I watched intently as Ashley's hand dropped to Devin's crotch and her graceful fingers closed on the obvious bulge there and gave it a squeeze then held on. Shane's hand was on her breast, pinching her erect nipple through her t-shirt as he continued to kiss her neck.

Ashley broke off the kiss with Devin and pulled Shane's face up to hers. Their lips met and tongues danced as he continued to work on her nipple and she kept a firm grip on Devin's cock. Devin, for his part, pulled the hem of her shirt up, dislodging Shane's fingers and exposing her tits to us all. He dropped his mouth to the hard pink nub atop her full, pert breast and locked his lips over it. As he sucked and nipped at her nipple, Ashley moaned into her other lover's mouth.

Shane's hand went back to the unoccupied breast to continue his manipulations there. Ashley's hips started to writhe a bit. Devin reached for the waist of her jeans and started to work at the button. He popped it open smoothly, lowered the zipper and slid his large hand under the fabric. His fingers glided over the waxed mound and settled at her clit. He stroked it briefly with his index finger and her hips bucked strongly.

Devin slid his fingers down deeper in Ash's soaked slit, using her copious juices to lube his fingers up. Then he settled his middle and ring finger on either side of her love button and started a slow, circular, then figure eight motion. Ashley placed a hand over his, on the outside of her jeans. She continued to kiss Shane hungrily, but with some obvious distraction, as both her lovers continued to worship her breasts. Her hips started to try to fuck Devin's fingers, willing them to continue to massage her clit and somehow enter her opening at the same time. Her nerves were all firing and threatening an overload. But a glorious one.

Ashley's breathing became ragged. She broke the kiss with Shane and guided his lips back to her throat where he willingly went back to work. She had one hand on the back of the head of each of her lovers as her breathing became more ragged and her moans louder.

I suddenly realized that Jack, the bartender, was next to me. He was as mesmerized as the rest of us. We glanced at each other briefly then he grasped my forearm with one hand and clapped my shoulder with the other in a show of bro code appreciation.

Ashley suddenly threw her head back as her breath caught in her throat when the orgasm hit. She clasped both heads in place and a knee came up, bumping hard into the bottom of the table top. She bucked her hips violently at Devin's hand as her muscles convulsed and contracted.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckmeeee!!!" came tumbling out of Ash's mouth in a desperate plea. She clamped her thighs tight to try to stop Devin's fingers and pushed both heads away in an attempt to try to stop the massive stimulation threatening to overload her nervous system. Devin and Shane were a bit wide-eyed as they looked at each other in surprised satisfaction.

Ashley collapsed her head onto the back of the booth. Devin withdrew his hand from her jeans and placed the glistening fingers on her parted lips. Her tongue reached out for them in an automatic response, wanting to taste herself. Then he slipped them into her mouth fully and she closed her lips to suck and lick them clean.

As she recovered, Shane lifted her legs up into his lap and started removing her shoes. Ashley didn't resist. And when he started peeling her jeans down, she lifted her bum to help him in the effort. Her pretty, hairless pussy was now on display for six men. None of which she had even kissed two hours before. Shane just rested his hand on her sensitive cunt, cupping it a bit, but just comforting, not stimulating, helping her recover...

Ashley struggled to sit up suddenly. She reached for Devin's waistband and started to open his pants. She got the zipper down and reached in to fish out his hard dick. Shane slid out of the way as she tried to get on her knees. She fought with his boxer briefs for a moment, then it was out...

We all heard her mutter a soft, "whoa..." She looked at the cock in her hand. Then glanced at me. Then up at Devin's grinning face. Then back down at the impressive specimen in her suddenly very small looking hand.

Her friend wasn't misinformed. He was easily in the 8-9 inch range and uncut. The four of us standing outside the booth all exchanged looks with raised eyebrows. Ashley placed her lips on the large purple head and gave it a little kiss. Then she swirled her tongue around the head, gathering and tasting the fluid that had already collected there. As she opened her mouth to engulf his head, Shane slid to the floor and lined his mouth up with her swollen, slightly splayed lips. But he got a look at the remnants of our earlier activity and hesitated. Instead, he reached his hand up and slid one, then two fingers into her open hole as Ashley started to take more and more of Devin into her mouth.

Shane started to fuck her with his fingers as her stretched lips slid further down the massive shaft. It occurred to me that it was time to change locations. I tapped Shane on the shoulder. He looked up and I motioned him out. He hesitated momentarily, then grudgingly crawled out of the booth. I said, "Hey, Ash." She looked up at me and I continued, "Come here. Devin, why don't you sit on the pool table. It looks a little cramped in this booth."

A smile spread across Ashley's face as she crawled out of the booth. As she stood up out of the booth, she put her arms around my neck and gave me a deep kiss. I could taste her and Devin on her lips. So sexy. By the time she broke the kiss off, Devin was seated on the table and his pants and boxer briefs were around his knees. As she went to him, Ashley pulled her shirt over her head and was now completely naked in a room full of men she either didn't or barely knew. And she loved it. This is exactly what she'd wanted for so long.