Meeting Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sipped our drinks and chatted. The guys drifted away. Soon, the rideshare arrived. We paid the tab and left. Ashley had cleaned up a bit, but there was obviously dried cum on her face and neck. And spots where her shirt was pasted to her bare breasts and tummy and lower back. And I was sure there was a gooey mess in the crotch of her jeans. Since her bra was in her bag, her nipples were prominent as we made out in the back seat, giving the driver a little show for the ride to the hotel.

When we got to the room, Ashley immediately started undressing. As I turned the covers down and started undressing myself, she headed to the bathroom, "I'm going to grab a quick shower. Want to join me??"

"Nope. Don't shower," I instructed. "I want you just like that. That's how a slut should sleep. Covered with the evidence and trophies of her adventures. Come here..."

"How did I get lucky enough to find you in a pandemic? Let me pee and I'll be right back." While she was gone I grabbed us a couple of waters, finished undressing and settled under the sheets. When she returned, her face and body still showed the dried or drying evidence of the evening's activities. She nestled in under my arm, resting her head and a delicate looking hand on my chest. She draped her leg over me and I could feel her waxed mound pressing into my bare thigh. Soon I felt wetness forming there.

As I rubbed my hand and fingers along her back, I asked, "So, what's your day look like tomorrow? Will you have some free time? I know it's a weekday, so..."

"Well, I think I can carve out some time for you," she teased. "What do you have in mind, lover?"

"Oh, I'd like some quality time here in the room. Coffee. Lunch. More fucking. And then there's that trip to the Cinema I promised you, which we didn't get around to tonight. Because, we evidently lack impulse control," I offered helpfully.

"I like our impulses! Sounds like just the day I was hoping for, babe!" Ashley giggled as her fingers played with the hairs on my chest. "I think I need a nap now. But feel free to wake me in a bit, if the mood strikes you, of course..."

"Oh, you can count on that, I think..."

Most definitely...

FIN