Meeting Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed close behind. When she got to the table, she picked up where she had left off. She wrapped a hand around the base of Devin's monster and her lips around the head and started working it into her mouth. She spread her legs a bit as she felt me kneel behind her. She knew I wouldn't hesitate. I reached to spread her open and leaned in to taste her for the first time. I flattened my tongue and gave her a long lick, starting at her clit and ending at her opening, dipping into her momentarily. Then I returned to her clit and concentrated there for a while, circling and sucking on her sometimes like it was a small cock. Playing the alphabet game with her.

She started to grind her crotch on my face as her arousal grew. Ashley was getting over half of Devin's huge dick into the back of her throat. It was spitty, sloppy work and she was loving it. I stood behind her and dropped my jeans for the second time, this time in the pool room of a dive bar instead of a men's room stall. A story to tell the grandkids about.

I took my cock in my hand and rubbed the head in the wet pussy gaping at me. Placing the head right at her opening, I held it there as I grasped her hip with my other hand. Then I pushed forward slowly. Ashley pushed back at me. I watched her head stop moving as I slowly sunk into her tight, warm cunt. Then I had both hips in my hands and I was moving in and out of her in long strokes as she bobbed her head on Devin, taking more and more of him.

I was fucking her hard. The combined sounds of her slurping on Devin's huge cock, my hips slapping into her thighs and ass, the squelching of her sopping pussy and the breathing of four other men watching us, which seemed suddenly loud, filled the room. As I felt the familiar stirring start to build, I kept pounding Ashley's pussy, but looked at Shane and said, "Ok, friend, your turn."

I stopped fucking her, gave Ash's ass a smack hard enough to make her jump and squeal and leave a red handprint, and stepped aside to make room for the next man in line. Shane's cock was of similar size as mine, so Ashley didn't flinch as he filled the space where I had been moments before. He took his time at first, taking long, slow strokes in her tight, gripping pussy.

She had a good rhythm going on Devin's cock now, taking more than half of him with every downward stroke of her lips, her hand meeting them on an upstroke. I suspected Devin wouldn't last much longer. She is a talented cocksucker. Shane continued taking long strokes but his pace built quickly. He was pounding her hard now, driving her onto Devin on some of the instrokes. Shane's breathing started to get louder and it was obvious he was close. We all watched intently.

In a strained voice, Shane forced out, "I'm cumming!" through gritted teeth. He stopped thrusting with his cock half buried in Ashley's gripping snatch. We could see his dick pulse a couple of times, coating her insides. Then he leaned back slightly, pulling his cock out of the now gaping gash and started stroking it as he blasted ropes of cum over her gorgeous ass and up her back. An impressively prodigious amount. It pooled on her ass and back and splattered in her long brown hair...

And when she felt it hitting her skin, Ashley came. As hard as she ever had. She pulled off of Devin, gasping and crying out. Her knees buckled but Shane managed to hold her up. As she shuddered and quaked, the spasms in her cunt squeezed much of what cum Shane had deposited there out. It trickled down her angry, red lips and dripped to the floor. Slowly, the spasms subsided. And Ashley steadied her breathing, fixed her grip on Devin's monster cock and took the head back in her mouth.

Then, I looked at Hugh, the married guy from the restroom, and said, "You're up, man." Shane pulled up his pants, stepped aside and Hugh took his place as Ashley started to find her rhythm on Devin again. She was getting more and more of him into her mouth and I was starting to think she could take him all. As I said, a very talented cocksucker...

Hugh opened his jeans and pulled out a very respectably sized piece of man meat. In the seven inch range and good girth. Not Devin, but Ash would be pleased. He was rock hard and leaking, of course. There had already been quite a show.

As Ashley sunk even further onto Devin, Hugh took his cock in his hand and rubbed it in her now very creamy gash. As he did, she rotated her hips, trying to line him up correctly and encourage him to hurry up. This had become a volume thing for Ashley, god bless her. He put his hand on her ass to steady her and slid the tip into her steamy, wet opening.

There was an obvious intake of breath, but Ashley couldn't really gasp with a huge dick halfway into her throat. She had grabbed Devin's hips and was trying to get leverage to force him the rest of the way into her throat as he rested his hand on the back of her head and pushed her down onto him. She was starting to drool heavily, but was still managing to breath through her nose and not gag.

Hugh slid into Ashley's dripping pussy in one fast stroke. When he bottomed out, another sharp inhale allowed her to plant her lips in Devin's pubes. Her knees collapsed from the feeling of two large cocks fully buried in her for the first time. But those same two dicks kept her from falling. She was truly spitroasted. And the way she was circling her hips on one large cock, and moaning and drooling around one huge one told everyone watching that she loved it...

Hugh took Ashley's slim hips in his hands and started fucking her with long, languid strokes. Juices were coating her upper thighs and there was a creamy froth on his shaft. His leisurely pace allowed her to concentrate on Devin. She started a steady bob on his dick with her mouth and hand. By now he was nice and lubed with her saliva and everything was sliding smoothly, even with her firm grip and suction.On the downstrokes, Ash's tongue extended out along the underside of his cock, letting him into her throat a bit each time. And making her shudder.

Hugh started to pick up the pace. The obvious sounds of a woman being well fucked started to fill the room. The wet sounds of the cocks in Ashley's throat and cunt were clearly heard over the music from the front room. Devin leaned back on his arms, watching Ash swallow most of him as she looked up into his eyes. He started to push his hips at her, his fingers now wrapped in her hair, holding her in place. Not that it was necessary. She wasn't about to go anywhere. Ashley loved having a cock in her mouth. And this was a good one.

About every third time Hugh's thighs hit hers, Ashley took all of Devin deep into her throat. As his pace quickened with his (and her) excitement, her pace quickened, too. Soon she was taking all 9" every other stroke. Then, every stroke. And a large dick in her tight pussy as well. Ashley was soon overwhelmed and another orgasm thundered down onto her. She shuddered violently and her knees drooped...

But Hugh had her by the hips, his wedding ring shining against the pale skin, holding her up as he hammered into her cunt. She pushed herself off of Devin as she struggled to breathe. But her orgasm triggered his and he blasted seed onto her face in waves, coating her nose, cheeks, lips and chin. Which made her slut pussy cum even harder on the cock pounding into her. She gasped for breath and got a spurt of cum in her mouth.

At that point, Hugh had enough. He said, "I'm cumming, slut!" and buried himself as deep as he could. He braced both hands on Ashley's hips, leaned over her and raised up on his toes as we watched his ass clench and he flooded her stretched pussy with sperm. This caused Ashley's not quite done orgasm to ramp back up and she cried out. The new convulsions caused her asshole to wink and squeezed more cum out around Hugh's pulsing shaft.

Ashley's last few contractions squeezed the softening member and a small flood of cum out of her red and swollen love hole.She stood as her most recent lover stepped away while fastening his jeans. She stepped to the side and leaned against the table as Devin hopped off and hitched his pants up. He stepped over to Shane and they bumped fists, smiled and spoke quietly.

I took the few steps over to her and put my hands on Ashley's waist. She looked up at me and smiled as I said, "You're a mess, babe."

She winked as she replied, "Right? It's pretty great. Thanks, lover," and rested her head on my shoulder, making a little mess of my shirt. Then she looked up and said, "Kiss me now..." and pulled me to her. I could taste the cum on her lips and tongue. The kiss was deep but brief.

Then Ashley ordered, "Get your ass on the table now. I need your cock in my mouth, babe." No way I was arguing with that. I jumped up on the spot Devin had just vacated.

As she started to open my fly and fish out my still hard dick, Jack spoke up, "I need to go next so I can get back to work." That seemed fair, so I motioned him over. As Ashley took my cock in her hand and put the head to her lips, giving it a little kiss, Jack pushed his pants to his knees and showed another decent sized fuck rod. A bit longer than mine, but thinner, It looked like it would do the trick as he started to push into her.

Jack was on the swarthy side and looked to be in his early 40's. I was guessing he bartended to help fill seasonal gaps in his preferred job, which I suspected was as a rock climbing instructor and rafting/kayaking guide on one of the nearby rivers. As he sank slowly into her sloppy cunt, Ashley closed her eyes briefly before reopening them and staring into my eyes as she took my cock into her mouth. I felt her suck on me as her tongue swirled slowly around the head.

Jack took Ashley's hips in his rough hands, making her jump as he started to stroke into her. As he started his slow, smooth rhythm, she started her own on me. She stroked me with her hand as I watched her start to bob her lips on my shaft. I rested my hand on the back of her head as I looked down her back to see Jack's hard cock sliding slowly in and out of her clasping fuck hole. That's what it was now. And that's what she wanted.

Ashley had a nice pace going on me that matched Jack's well. Her mouth felt amazing on me, but having cum once already, I knew I would last a while this time. Jack didn't have the time or inclination to do that. He'd been watching Ash service several men for a while now and he had to get back to work. His pace quickened and strengthened as he slammed her forward onto my hard cock, forcing it down her throat. After her experience with Devin's monster, she was soon deepthroating me with ease.

There was a frothy coating on Jack's shaft now, a combination of Ashley's copious nectar and now several loads of cum from various new cocks. As he pounded into her, the mixture dripped down her soaked thighs and into a puddle forming on the floor under her. The sounds of sex once again filled the room. Jack grasped her hips roughly as he pulled her back into his thrusts. Ashley could no longer keep me in her mouth under his assault. She rested her forehead next to my erect, throbbing rod, squeezing it with one hand and my thigh with the other as she softly cried, "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!..." Then she came again, slamming her hips back onto the hard cock impaling her...

As she shuddered and held onto me, I grabbed her arms to help and watched as the bartender took one, last, deep thrust, threw his head back and cried out, "Fffuuuucccckkkkk!!!" as he emptied yet another load into Ashley's already overflowing cunt. He tried to maintain some sort of rhythm for a few more strokes, but firing synapses and muscle reactions betrayed him and he finished off with a couple of uncoordinated thrusts. Then he pulled out and stroked the last of his jizz onto her already somewhat messy ass and back.

Jack leaned his hands on Ashley's buttcheeks as he caught his breath. Then he stepped back, swatted her ass hard enough to leave a handprint, pulled up his pants and walked out of the room to go serve more drinks to thirsty patrons. As he walked out, Ashley lifted her head, finally, and smiled at me before taking my cock into her throat in one, smooth gulp.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation for a moment as I stroked her hair. When I opened them, I was slightly surprised that no one had moved. They had obviously gotten the vibe of the night and were afraid to break the spell and have it end prematurely. I smirked and pointed at Kurt, the tit guy from the restroom, then at the empty space behind Ashley's dripping and defenseless crotch. For his part, he grinned as he stepped forward and reached for his fly...

Kurt was another guy in his 40's. It seemed that most of the crowd here was a little older. Maybe that was why Ashley had picked the place. He was a bulky guy, but not at all fat. With brown hair, green eyes and average height, he was maybe not the first guy a woman noticed in a bar, but not all unpleasant to look at. And the cock he pulled out was the same, about average length, but thick. Maybe the thickest of all.

Ash backed off of me enough to get her hand around the base of my cock and resume the rhythm she had gotten into before her last explosion. As she worked on me, Kurt put the thick, purple head of his cock at her entrance and rubbed it up and down. Her cunt was pretty messy at this point, but he knew she might need some help with his girth. I watched closely as he coated it and lined himself up. Then he thrust quickly and buried half his length in at once. Ashley's eyes flew open and her breath caught at the unexpected stretch provided by her new suitor. He held himself there for a moment before slowly burying himself to the root in her creamy box. As he bottomed out and started to withdraw, Ashley closed her eyes, pulled me from her mouth and uttered a soft, "Oh, fuck..." before placing my rigid cock back in her mouth and resuming her effort to swallow another load of cum.

Kurt started fucking Ashley at a faster pace as I instructed, "That's it, babe. Cum all over his fat cock for me. You know you love it, you gorgeous little slut, you. Swallow your boyfriend's dick while a stranger fucks your tight, pink, pussy." She moaned as she heard the words and I could feel her throat tighten on my fuck stick. She started squeezing and stroking me faster, suddenly wanting desperately to have my cum in her mouth, on her face and tits. I could feel the extra stimulation working. My nuts started to tighten and my cock to pulse...

Then I saw Kurt put his thumb in his mouth, getting it wet before he reached down and slowly slid it into Ashley's virgin ass as he was on the backstroke with his fat dick. Two things happened immediately; I started blasting a load of cum into her throat and Ashley's orgasm hit her in a vicious convulsion. She spasmed back off of me, squealing in ecstasy and fully impaling herself on Kurt's still rock hard cock and his thick, rough thumb. "OH MY GODDDD!!!!" she screamed through clenched teeth.

She was still gripping my spurting cock, which blasted more man juice onto her lips, teeth, face and breasts. She tried to get it back into her mouth, but her own orgasm and Kurt slamming his dick into her made that difficult at first. She finally managed to latch her lips onto me and catch the remnants of the second load she had managed to coax into her mouth that evening.

She continued to suck and stroke me, draining me dry. Until I had to pull her off of me, as the overstimulation became too much. Then she stayed there, bent over. The dying shudders and jolts of her own orgasm fading, she braced on my thighs and watched my wilting manhood as Kurt pounded her from behind. I watched her pretty face, coated in the cum of two men she had barely known two hours earlier, while a third slammed his fat cock into her swollen pussy, attempting to deposit the sixth load of the night there.

As he held her hips and stroked into her hard, Kurt said, in a low growl, "Here it comes, baby. I'm about to fill your sloppy pussy up with my spunk..." Ashley smiled at me as he pounded into her, then pulled her hips back onto him and held her there, with his eyes closed and head back.

"I can feel him filling me up with cum, lover," she said to me, her eyes hooded. "This is so fucking hot, babe. Thank you..." Then she lowered her head to my thigh and rested there as the strange cock in her cunt finished depositing it's seed, coating her insides once more. Her face was making a mess of my pants at that point, but it was such a turn on, I didn't mind.

Kurt patted Ashley's bare rump and stepped back, pulling his pants up. I jumped down and wrapped my arms around her waist, assuming her knees were weak and she might need the support. She stood and leaned against me, completely unembarrassed by her nudity and the cum coating her. Devin walked up, placed her clothes on the table next to us and said, "We'll be out at the bar. Before you leave, I want to get something to you. I think you guys will appreciate it." With that, he smiled, clapped me on the shoulder and followed the other three back into the main bar.

Ashley continued to lean against me as I asked her, "How're you doing, babe? Freaking out at all?"

She looked up at me and smiled, "Surprisingly, no. I wasn't sure how I'd feel after. I've fantasized about doing something like this for so long, it's almost a relief to finally get to do it. I think Devin and Shane being here helped. They are good guys, and between the two of them and you, I knew I was safe. How are you doing?! You don't hate me or anything, do you?"

As Ashley started dressing, I assured her, "Ummm, no, not at all! You're kidding, right? We agreed this is what we were both looking for. I think tonight has been hot as hell! So, what do you think? Still up for the Cinema?" I asked with a wicked grin.

"Lover, maybe that can wait until tomorrow night. I wasn't expecting all this, really. And, honestly, I'm a little chafed already. Why don't we get one more drink and head back to the hotel. We can make good use of that big bed."

"Ha! I won't argue! I'll meet you at the bar. Need to use the facilities. And I'll see how long an Uber will take."

"I need the ladies room myself. Meet you at the bar." And I followed her out to the main room, enjoying the view of her perfect ass swaying in the skinny jeans. We went to separate restrooms this time.

I emptied my bladder and attempted to clean up a bit, wholly unsuccessfully. Then I scheduled an Uber and headed out to the bar. Ashley was back on the same stool with Devin and Shane to her right. I took up my previous spot as Ashley gave me a kiss on the cheek. She had cleaned up some, but not perfectly. There was obviously some intent there. I suspected a lot of the cum had wound up in her tummy. Her shirt clung wetly to her in spots.

She giggled as she cooed to me, "So, Devin Airdropped me a video..."

"Oh? Of tonight?!" I asked in surprise. I hadn't even noticed! I guess I was too focused elsewhere. Ashley just nodded with a sultry smile. Well, this was an interesting development. "What are we going to do with something like that?" I smirked.

"Well, Shane had an interesting idea. He knows this site. Thinks it might help satisfy what he calls my "exhibitionist tendencies". I told him he's mistaken. I'm just a slut! Your slut," she giggled demurely.

"Hmmmm, I like that thought, babe. So, Shane, tell me about this site."

"Well," he responded, "it's not rocket science. You make a page and upload pictures and videos. Other members can comment and chat with you. I'll send you a link and you guys can decide."

Ashley said, "Oh, I think the decision is mostly made at this point. I want to post some stuff from tonight. There or someplace. The idea turns me on so much!"