Meeting at a Party

Story Info
Luna meets a hot CD girl and gets laid.
935 words
4.21
7.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luna giggled and sloppily kissed the stranger whose lap she was sitting on. She'd been making out for the past half hour, progressively getting drunker. It wasn't her fault, though. Her girlfriend had dumped her and there was no better way to cope than to get absolutely wasted. She had no idea who she was kissing, other than that she was hot and an amazing kisser.

"I'm getting another drink," she mumbled. She got up and fell back into the stranger's lap as her legs buckled. She cackled and slung her arms over her shoulders. "Never mind!"

"Okay," the stranger laughed, helping her up. "Let's get you a drink, love."

Luna stumbled along behind her, grinning like a dope. She was led down a flight of stairs into a dark basement. The strange girl flicked a light switch and the walls lit up with fairy lights.

"I'm getting laid tonight!" Luna sang, slurring heavily. The stranger pushed her onto a soft mattress. "I'm gonna fuck a hot girl~!"

"Drink some of this." The stranger opened a water bottle for her and Luna finally got a good look at her. She had short, red hair and a face caked with makeup. She was wearing a pretty corset and tight, leather pants.

"If I drink this, will you kiss me?"

"Sure." Luna took a long drink, gulping down half of the bottle. "Okay, chill. If you drink too fast, you'll get sick."

"Kiss." Luna puckered her lips and the stranger rolled her eyes. She gave her a gentle kiss. "Oh, come on! I want your lipstick all over my face!"

"I don't think I have any lipstick left, Luna," she laughed.

"How do you know my name?"

"You told me. Drink." She handed back the water and Luna took a sip, then started taking off her shirt. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?"

"Oh, come on~" Luna crooned. "I've always wanted a hot girl in a corset to feel me up. Just for a few minutes? Please?"

"Only if you can remember my name." Luna intently studied her, gazing deep into the stranger's dark eyes. She had a vague memory of someone saying the name Tina.

"Tina."

"What?"

"Your name. Tina. I dunno, it was loud."

"My name is Charlie." Luna frowned and crossed her arms. Charlie smiled and slowly leaned in. "Tina was close enough."

"Yay!" Luna clapped her hands. Charlie shook her head and softly kissed her, her eyelashes fluttering shut. Luna grinned and pounced on her, pinning her down on the bed.

"Jesus!"

"My name's Luna." She deeply kissed her, grinding her hips. She felt something strange at her crotch and looked down. "Oh! Oh... you're--"

"Trans. I know," Charlie mumbled. Luna felt a little guilty, especially looking at the very obvious tent in her pants.

"Huh. Can I?" Charlie blushed darkly and slowly nodded. Luna pressed her palm against her crotch and Charlie moaned, her head falling back. Luna giggled excitedly. "I've always wanted a hot girl to fuck me. And now I don't even need a strap-on!"

"There's lube and condoms in the nightstand," Charlie mumbled, her voice slurred with lust and alcohol. Luna grabbed them as Charlie peeled off her pants.

"Those are cute~" Luna giggled, looking at Charlie's pink panties. Charlie blushed as her erection strained against the fabric. Luna leaned down and took her dick into her mouth. Charlie gasped, her face bright red.

"Luna~" she breathed. Luna grinned and kept going, feeling up Charlie's thick, squishy thighs. She hummed and Charlie arched her back, moaning loudly. She had the most gorgeous moans Luna had ever heard, her voice deep and raspy with lust.

"Can we do this more often?" Luna asked, unwrapping the condom.

"Yeah. Yeah, that sounds nice," Charlie panted. Luna flung her skirt and panties away and slowly lowered herself onto Charlie's dick. Charlie's lips fell open in a silent moan.

"Oh..." Luna closed her eyes, riding her dick. Charlie groaned and gasped, desperately bucking her hips. She moaned loudly, arching her back as she orgasmed. Luna carefully slid off her dick, sitting back on the bed. She rubbed her clit, fingering her wet hole.

"Fuck, that's hot," Charlie muttered, taking off the condom. Luna breathed heavily, not moaning after years of secret masturbation next door to her parents' bedroom.

"Ugh," she sighed, dropping her hand.

"Wait, aren't you gonna cum?"

"Probably not. I've never actually had a-an orgasm."

"Here, let me."

"What?" Charlie laid on her stomach, burying her face in her pussy. "Oh. Oh! Oh~"

"Mhmm~" Charlie's tongue worked wonders, flicking over her clit then diving into her pussy. Luna gasped and squeezed her eyes shut, arching her back as a feeling of pure ecstasy coursed through her body. "Damn, girl. You know how to squirt."

"Huh?" Luna blinked at her, riding down her orgasm. Charlie laughed and gave her a kiss. She tasted cum and musk on her lips, which was half-gross and half-nice.

"Stay the night?" Charlie whispered, gazing into her eyes.

"Can I- Can I use the bathroom, first?"

"Oh, yeah. It's that door, there."

"Thanks." Luna kissed her cheek. "I'll be back in a minute."

"I can't wait." Charlie took off her corset and searched the floor for her panties as Luna went to the bathroom. A moment later, she ran out of the bathroom and took a flying leap onto the bed. "Whoa!"

"Mm! Kissy face!" Luna smashed her lips against hers. Charlie laughed and pulled the blankets down. Luna snuggled up against her, sighing happily. "Goodnight."

"G'night." Charlie pecked the top of her head and she smiled.