Meeting at the Pub

Story Info
Her night took an unexpected twist when she met me.
3.5k words
4.13
3.1k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
402 Followers

I've been watching her for nearly an hour, she's an attractive long legged red head, her hair flowing down over her shoulders, she's wearing a long red dress with a split up one side half way up her thigh, it is sleeveless with a low plunging neckline showing off her long sensuous neck and she has on a pair of red open toed high heel shoes.

Overall very hot but definitely overdressed for a Friday night in the pub.

She's sitting at the bar by herself but from the way she's looking at a group of three men sitting around a table drinking beer I'm guessing she's with one of them. They were here when I arrived, they appear to know the waitress, she is a busty brunette that seems to be flirting with them and enjoying their banter each time she brings another round of drinks to their table, which has been very regular.

Unfortunately for our lady at the bar they have not paid her the same attention and the couple of times she needed a new drink they ignored her and she had to get her own.

It's obvious from the look on her face she has had enough, I suspect when she finishes this drink she'll be leaving, alone.

The waitress is delivering another round of drinks, her blouse is skin tight, she's obviously braless, her nipples poking out against the fabric and with several buttons undone as she bends over at the table she's giving everyone a good view of her cleavage.

Our red head stares daggers at her before spinning around in her seat, a foot kicking me as she moves.

I moved to the bar beside her while she is distracted by the activity at the table, when she spins around in her seat she is unaware that I'm beside her.

"Sorry."

"That's fine, may I buy you another drink?"

"No thank you, I think I've had enough for one night."

"Enough to drink or enough of your friends at the table?"

"Oh definitely those jerks at the table."

"Well then let me buy you another drink, your dressed far to nicely to head home this early."

"My name's Barry," I say holding out my hand.

"Jenna," she says taking it, I squeeze her hand firmly but gently, turning it slightly to place my hand above hers, the dominate position.

Jenna looks over her shoulder a couple of time but the men at the table are more interested in the waitress than her and the old man she's talking to.

I'm guessing the three men and Jenna are all in the early to mid-twenties, I'm fifty six with silver hair, I work out regularly so my physic is very good with broad shoulders and chest, muscular arms all of which my shirt gives a subtle hint off, My ass is flat and tight, so my wife tells me, and I have muscular legs which my pants highlight.

"Off out to dinner," I say with a nod at her dress, the split has fallen open showing off a long sensuous leg.

"That was the plan or at least mine," she says with a snarl in her voice.

I nod my head backwards indicating the table behind me, "Boyfriend had different ideas."

"Apparently so," definite anger in her voice, she sculls her drink as another one arrives.

"Pop in for a quick beer he said," another large mouthful of drink, "Just while we wait for the restaurant to open he says," I nod to the barman he brings another drink just as she finishes the last. "Bastard, that was three hours ago and he's done nothing but fuck'n drink beer with his mates and leer at that slut Betty."

"Well I do know a nice little Italian place a couple of blocks away if you would like to join me."

"I don't know, Steve is....."

Steve, or whom I suspect is Steve from Jenna's reaction is currently patting Betty's ass as she giggles like a school girl.

Jenna grabs my hand pulling me off my chair, "Fuck you Steve I'm going to dinner with a real man," and before anyone can react she is dragging me out the front door of the pub.

Outside I take control, wrapping my arm around her waist I lead her to a taxi helping her in, I hear her name been shouted, she raises her middle finger before closing the door. Steve stands at the door of the pub with his mates either side as I climb in, several obscenities are shouted together with some fist waving, but the boys are very unsteady on their feet as they start staggering towards the taxi.

As we drive away I look out the back window, Betty stands in the doorway and his mates are half carrying, half dragging Steve to take him back to the pub.

"Sorry Barry, I shouldn't have done that, I need to go back," she says as we stand outside the restaurant, anger has been replaced by guilt.

I take hold of her hand, gently squeezing it as I look into her eyes, "Jenna, we're here now, you look absolutely stunning it'll be a shame to waste your beauty on a cheap pie and beer at the pub, let's have a nice dinner then if you want I'll take you back to the pub."

It's 7.30pm I'm counting on the fact that dinner will be a couple of hours at least and if Jenna still wants to go back to the pub Steve's will be drunker and a bigger arsehole then, than what he was when we left.

I didn't give her time to answer, wrapping my arm firmly round her waist I lead her up the stair to the restaurant.

"Good evening Mr Richards, your usual table?"

"Yes thank you James and a bottle of my usual."

"Certainly Sir, this way please."

I have a regular table reserved for every Friday and Saturday night whether I use it or not, it costs me several hundred each week but I feel it's money well spent.

Jenna is still anxious as our bottle of wine arrives, the waiter pours a small amount for me to sample, with a nod of my head he fills Jenna's glass then tops up my glass.

"Thank you Mark, please ask Barbara to wait 20 minutes then I'll be ready to order."

"Yes of course Mr Richards."

I place my hand on top of Jenna's, raising my glass towards her I say, "To new friends and interesting times to come."

"I'm not going to fuck you," she says, steely defiance in her eyes.

I give her smile, my hand firmly on hers, my eyes locked on hers, "My dear tonight is all about you, you will choose what you do or don't, I am here merely to make it happen."

"I'm still not going to fuck you."

I'm still holding my glass up, "Well then to new friends and a nice dinner."

Jenna raises her glass, a smile returning to her face as our glasses clink together.

We sit sipping our wines, chatting until Barbara arrives at our table.

"Are you ready to order Mr Richards?"

"Jenna do you mind if I order for both of us?"

I didn't need to see the menu, I've been here that often I know it off by heart.

"Yes that will be fine Barry."

I ordered entrees and mains telling Jenna she can look at the dessert tray later.

We chat and laugh over dinner, I can see in Jenna's face she is relaxing and enjoying herself, she may even be forgetting about Steve. The atmosphere in the restaurant adds to the ambiance, the temperature warm and comfortable with soft, soothing piano music playing in the background.

Time fly's when you're having fun and tonight is no exception, by the time the dessert tray is brought around it's 10.30pm, I skip the dessert ordering a couple of ports instead, Jenna selects some Tiramisu.

It's just after 11pm as we leave the restaurant, a taxi awaits for us outside.

"Thanks for a wonderful evening Barry but I better get back to Steve."

"The evening only young yet Jenna, are you sure."

"Honestly Bruce no but I feel it's what I must do."

"Jenna you are an independent gorgeous young woman you can do what you want, with who you want."

"I know but.."

"No buts Jenna, come with me I know a lovely little club that has great drinks and music."

She doesn't resist as I once more wrap my arm around her waist leading her to the taxi.

There is a large queue waiting to get into the club, I open the door for Jenna, taking her hand I lead her to the front of the queue.

"Good evening Mr Richards, Miss, please come in," the doorman steps aside allowing us to enter.

"Thank you Jack," I say shaking his hand and palming him a couple of hundred dollar notes.

I hear some mumbles as we enter the club, Jack soon quietens them down when he threatens to send them to the back of the queue if they don't shut up.

We dance and drink until 1.00am when we leave the club, neither of us are drunk and are both fully aware of what we are doing.

"Thanks for a lovely evening Jenna," I say as we stand outside the club, I lean forward giving her a kiss on the lips. At first she doesn't respond but then she returns my kiss, I pull her body against mine as our kissing become more passionate.

We get into a taxi, I give the driver my address Jenna says nothing, she leans over kissing me as we drive off.

As we step into my apartment Jenna wraps her arms around my neck kissing me, I lift her up carrying into my bedroom. Once there I set her on the ground, pulling the straps of her dress off her shoulders, it slides down her body onto the floor.

She now stands in front of me in her little red lace panties and heels, her body is even better than I imagined, her breasts firm and perky with large puffy nipples. I lean forward giving each a kiss as I edge her back towards the side of the bed.

As her legs touch the bed she sits down, I get on the floor between her legs, picking up her feet I slowly remove a shoe, I run my tongue slowly along the sole of her foot from heel to toes, my eyes locked on her face as my tongue runs around her toes before I begin sucking and nibbling them.

When I finish with her first foot I turn my attention to the other repeating the process.

I kiss her legs, working my way up from her ankles to her knees, left leg then right, soft gentle kisses teasing and arousing her, I run my tongue around the back of her knees.

As I kiss my way up her inner thighs the scent of her pussy increases, a damp patch on her panties appearing, growing as my tongue and mouth work around their sides along her groin.

I remove her panties pulling them down along her long, slender legs, the scent from her pussy growing stronger, the moisture on her lips glistening in the light from the bedside lamp.

I kiss my way back up her legs, her body shudders as my mouth touches her pussy lips.

Jenna lies down on the bed, her hand on the back of my head as I kiss and suck on each of her lips. She has large plump lips, I suck them into my mouth, nibbling and pulling them, as she moans her hand presses my head harder against her pussy.

Her clit pokes out from under its hood, I turn my attention to it, my rough tongue rubbing over it, arousing it, as it grows my lips close over it, rubbing it between them as they pull on it.

Her nails dig into my scalp, her breathing getting faster the more I play with her clit, her low guttural moan is nearly continual. With a shriek she comes, her body trembling with pleasure from her first orgasm of the night.

As she comes I spread her pussy lips with my fingers exposing her pussy to my hungry tongue and mouth, with her cum flowing from her pussy I run my tongue along her, tasting her before locking my mouth over her pussy, sucking the cum from it.

My tongue probes the inside of her pussy, my lips massage her lips, she grinds herself against my face as her hands press my head tighter against her pussy. Her body bucks as she lets out another shriek, her pussy spasming around my tongue, cum flowing over it into my mouth as she comes again.

I stand up, I'm still dressed, Jenna lifts her head up staring at me as I start removing my clothes. Her eyes wander over my chest, as well as being muscular I'm also hairless, the look makes me appear even bigger. As I remove my pants I can see her eyes widen as she stares at the bulge in the front of my briefs, with my legs slightly spread I stand for a moment with my hands on my hips, letting her imagine what is underneath.

I turn around, my back to her as I pull my briefs down, I hear a soft sigh behind me, I wait a fraction longer letting her anticipation build.

Turning around I resume my stance, her eyes wider now, her mouth slightly open as the tip of her tongue touches her lip.

My cock is a good nine inches long and more impressively has a three inch girth, I smile as I look at her face, she is fully engrossed in it, oblivious to everything else.

I move between her legs holding the base of my cock, her legs spread wider as I move in closer, her eyes locked on my cock. She lets out a load sigh as my cock presses against her pussy, my head forcing its way into her.

"Oh fuck," she moans over and over again as I slide my cock deeper inside, her pussy wet from her orgasms making it easier for me to enter but it's still tight around my cock.

I take my time sliding my cock into her, moving slightly forward before withdrawing until only the head is inside then sliding forward again deeper this time. For 10 minutes I tease her doing this, her pussy getting wetter by the second as it slowly stretches around my cock.

As I fuck her I reach down rubbing her clit, her moaning reaches a whole new level, it's not long until I feel her pussy spasm around my cock as she squeals, her whole body shaking with an intense orgasm.

I don't let her rest, I fuck her harder, faster my cock slamming into her as I push her to multiple orgasms, her pussy squelching as her juices pour out around my cock.

Over and over again I fuck her, her eyes rolling back into her head, drool dribbling from the corner of her mouth, she makes incoherent noises as I fuck her harder, my own orgasm building until I explode inside her. I keep my cock buried deep in her as it throbs, pumping cum into her pussy.

We lie on the bed side by side kissing, our hands roaming over each other's bodies.

I kiss her chin working my down to her throat, along her neck, I continue trailing kisses over her chest to her breasts then nipples, her big puffy nipples. I lick and suck her nipples, my mouth moving back and forward between her breasts,

My fingers play with her clit, working their way down to her cum filled pussy.

Her fingers wrap around my cock, gliding up and down stroking me.

I kiss my way further along her body, over her stomach and mound, my head hovering over her pussy, the smell of sex filling my nostrils. As I kiss my way towards her pussy I move my body repositioning myself so my cock is near her head.

My head lowers between her legs, my tongue gliding over her clit and lips moving towards her pussy, the taste of our cum on my tongue, the scent of our sex is over powering, my cock grows harder.

I feel her tongue run around the head of cock, we both moan as the taste of our sex arouses us, fingers play with my balls as lips close around my cock, she slides it into her mouth.

My tongue pushes into her pussy, running around scooping up the cum inside as I suck it into my mouth, I move my hips sliding my cock back and forward in her mouth, my cock swelling.

I lick the last of the cum from around her pussy before removing my cock from her mouth, I sit up looking at her naked body, her fingers stretching out for my cock, I see a hunger in her eyes.

"Roll over Jenna onto your hand and knees."

I reach across opening the drawer of my bedside table as Jenna repositions herself, pulling a tube of lube out I move behind her admiring her sweet little asshole. I lean forward kissing it before running my tongue around it then down to her pussy,

Jenna's body trembles as the cold lube touches her asshole, I massage it around the rim before squeezing more directly into her ass, my finger sliding inside spreading the lube around. Sliding a second finger into her ass I force her hole open squeezing more lube inside.

"Oh fuck Barry, yes, please fuck my ass."

Jenna's been moaning the whole time I've been fingering her ass.

I massage lube over my cock I don't touch Jenna, letting her body relax.

"Are you sure Jenna?" I ask rubbing the head of my cock against her asshole.

"Yes Barry, oh fuck yes, fuck me and come in my ass."

She screams as the head of my cock forces itself into her ass, her hands turning to fists gripping the bedsheets.

"Oh fuck, it's so big," she moans as I move deeper inside her, "Fuck, it's too big, oh fuck me Barry, fuck my ass harder."

She's no anal virgin but she's never been fucked by a cock this size before and she's loving it. Her body is now moving back and forward, her ass swallowing my advancing cock, taking me as deep as she can.

Jenna's tight ass squeezes my cock, the lube helping me glide inside her, moving faster and faster. Our bodies move at frenzied pace, her squeals constant, I grab her by the hair pulling it hard as I come, my cock filling her ass with cum, our bodies collapsing on the bed.

I wrap my arms around her, a hand cupping her breast as I spoon against her, we drop off to sleep.

Next morning I'm awoken by Jenna's lips around my cock, she then straddles my waist, with a hand holding my cock she lowers her pussy onto it, I watch as it slowly disappears into her pussy.

She leans forward as she bounces up and down, I lift my head up taking a nipples in my mouth, my hand sliding down her body between her legs to her clit. She has an orgasm as she rides me, I feel her cum running down my cock onto my balls, pulling her nipple free off my mouth she sits up straight. Squeezing her pussy tightly around my cock she bounces up and down, my fingers still rubbing her clit as I watch her breasts bouncing around.

I come, she keeps squeezing my cock as she keeps bouncing on it, draining every last drop of cum from it.

Jenna has a shower before I drive her home, we don't exchange phone numbers, we both know this was a one-time only thing, something special.

I drive up the driveway, as I open the front door I'm greeted by my wife,

"Hi Barry, how was your night?"

"Very enjoyable, meet a nice redhead at the pub, and yours."

"Oh you just missed them."

"Them."

"Oh yes, I meet a couple of brothers looking for a good time."

"I look forward to hearing more about that."

"Well I can do more then tell you about it, I haven't showered yet and they did want one for the road this morning."

"As luck would have it I can also give you a tasty treat."

"Oh and while I remember I have told James we will be at the restaurant for dinner tonight."

"Lovely, now I suggest we work up an appetite in the bedroom."

My wife and I do enjoy our monthly date nights with a stranger.

k2211
k2211
402 Followers