Meeting at the Seminar

Story Info
How they met.
1.6k words
4.34
7.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill: Wednesdays I go to the faculty lounge for a few drinks and some conversation. Just because I'm at this seminar is no reason to break with routine. Routine is good.

The hotel receptionist says there's a quiet bar just down the street a way. The hotel's bar is full of folks from the seminar yelling over the rather loud 'entertainment'.

Marie: I don't know what I want to do tonight. Maybe a little shopping. The hotel the seminar is at is only a few blocks from a mall. But here's this bar. WTF, have a beer and decide.

B: Not bad. Subdued lighting but not a dark cave. One big screen on a hockey game, another on a news channel. There are three empty seats at the bar. I sit on the middle one and order a scotch rocks.

M: Guy comes in and sits one stool to my left. Older guy. Fifties maybe. Nice suit. Short hair. Seems familiar.

B: In the mirror behind the bar I see the young lady to my right. Pretty, short brown hair. I know where I've seen her. Take a chance on rejection. "Hi. Excuse me, but didn't I see you at the seminar? Didn't you ask today's speaker about blending ratios?"

M: What, what? He's speaking to me. Oh yes. "Why yes. Hello. Now I recognize you. You presented the paper in continuity in fluxes. Professor Meek, right?"

B: "Guilty. May I join you? Call me 'Bill' by the way."

M: "Please, move over. No need to yell across the room. Marie. Marie Huston, Dynamic Tech."

B: Lets not talk shop. "So, Marie where are you from?" Lame or what? I never was good at this.

I slide over. I realize I'm checking her out. Nice mid calf long sleeve blue print dress. Fairly shapely. Pretty face, brown eyes. Not that I'm actually looking.

M: "I'm from Leamington originally. Now I live in Oakville. You're from Montreal, right?"

B: Soon we're past the awkward ice breaking part, and chatting about this and that. Nothing heavy. Maybe actually flirting. OK, flirting.

M: I look at the news show. There's the local time in the corner of the screen. "Is that the time? I better get back to the hotel. Long day tomorrow, seminars 'till three, then catch the red-eye back to Toronto."

B: "Yes, let me get your beers and we can walk together."

M: "Thanks Bill." Nice guy. Not a stuffy old professor, or the ego packed young guys that usually hit on me.

As we walk along, a bunch of rowdy punks come towards us. Laughing and punching each other. "Oh,oh." I whisper. "This doesn't look good."

Bill gently takes my elbow.

Then they all flow past us with no more notice than a stream notices a rock it goes around.

"Well, I guess that was silly of me, but you know, a lady at night..."

B: I do my best 'John Wayne' impression. "Well, don't you worry a bit little lady, I'm right here to protect you from those varmints." Chuckle.

M: Giggle, "My Hero!" We both laugh.

Our rooms are on the same floor. Bill seems OK. "Want to come in for a nightcap?"

I send him to get a couple of glasses from the bathroom as I pull a pair of mini bottled of gin and a tonic from the fridge.

B: the room had a little couch at the foot of the bed. We sit together. "Cheers!" And sip our drinks.

M: I decide to go for it. I reach up and kiss his lips.

"Did that shock you?"

B: "No, just surprised me. Can I have seconds?"

I lean down and we kiss some more. I slide my hand up her leg. She gently lifts it to her boobs. Nice! We tongue wrestle for a bit. Nicer!

M: Good kisser. Gentle hands. "I know what you'd like." I unbuckle the woven grey leather belt and unbutton his grey wool slacks, then pull down the zipper.

"Oh, what have we got here! The Kinky Professor?" I was expecting tighty whities, or boxers, but instead his package is in a royal blue satin banana sling thong. "Lift your butt sweetie and lets get those trousers out of the way."

B: My ex introduced me to panties. I like the feel, and it's a way of being discreetly wicked. "You like that?"

M: "What other kinks do you have, sweetie? Ever played with toys?"

B: "Yes. Some mild bondage. A little wife swapping too."

M: "Ever been pegged?"

B: "Um, ya. A few times."

M: "There's more to you than I thought." In more ways than one! I pulled his rather impressive cock out of his sexy sling. Big and thick, a circumcised beauty. I bend down and kiss his knob. Yum! I wrap my lips around it. "Mm." I swirl my tongue around his knob. I take my lips off it and look up to his beautiful face. "Shall I continue, professor?"

Rhetorical question. Kiss up and down his shaft. Gently roll those hairy balls in my left hand. Now I've got his undivided attention!

"Mm." Put his beautiful knob in my hungry mouth. "Mm." Swallow. A little bit and pull out. "You've a beautiful cock." Swallow deeper. "Mm. Mm. Mm." Fondle those balls as I swallow.

"Gh.Gh. Gh." Bill cums. Oh ya! That's the flavor I've been missing. "Mmmm."

B: "Marie, I can't. I'm..." I cum. God that beautiful sensation. Beautiful Marie! She looks up and smiles. I bend down and kiss her. My tongue probes her mouth. It's been a long time.

M: Wow. A real lover! He doesn't hesitate to give me a deep tongue kiss. Marie, this one is a keeper. I slide up beside him and we kiss some more.

"Bill? Will you pull down my zipper?"

B: Marie turns her back to me and I unzip her dress. She pulls it off her arms and drops it down to her waist. I un-clip her bra, and she tosses it aside. She faces me and I massage the bra lines from her well defined boobs. Not too big, not too small. Just right. Little erect pink nips. Perfect for kissing. I bend down and nuzzle them. I slide my hand up her leg, under her dress.

M: "Slow down, baby." I push his hand away from my leg. "Let me get out of my dress." I stand and turn my back to Bill.

B: Marie stands and steps away. She rolls her hips side to side as she slowly works her dress down to her ankles. She steps out of the pile of material, bends at the waist, picks it up and tosses it.

There's a bandage around her left leg just below her hip. Still facing away from me she unwraps it.

Then she turns towards me. My god, I'm stunned. She has a cock!

Not a big cock, but a cock. And balls. All perfectly shaved. But she has boobs. But she's got a cock!

"Um?"

M: This is always the scary part. How will Bill react. I'm sure he won't get violent, but will he be disgusted and storm out. I smile shyly at him.

"I shocked you, didn't I?"

B: Be cool. "Ah, ya. A bit. Um?"

M: "You're not scared are you? Or disgusted? You didn't run out the door." Nervous giggle.

B: "No, no. Just, um. Surprised I guess."

M: I sit beside him. I take his left hand. "You're sweet. We don't have to do anything if you're not ready." I kiss his cheek. Then his lips. He's kissing back. Good.

B: She sits beside me. We talk about 'it' and kiss. This is a new adventure for me.

Am I really this curious? Well, why the hell not?

I slide my right hand down to it. I've never actually held someone else's cock. OK, this is OK. We kiss some more.

I kiss her chin. Then her shoulders. Then those pretty little nipples. OK, I can do this.

I kiss her knob. A little kiss. I wrap my lips around it. I sucked my ex's strap on. I can do this.

M: Mm, sweet kisses. This is good. Bill is OK with me being a shemale. Oh, He's exploring! Good. His tongue tweaks my nips. Nice. His grip on my cock is gentle. Good boy!

I stoke his hair as he kissed my cock. Shy kisses. "Mm, that's nice baby."

B: Mm. My first cock. Mm. Salty. Swallow. OK. I bob up and down on it. Her hand is on my shoulder. Hum. "Mm, mm, mm, mm." Cup her balls in my hand. "Mm, mm, mm, mm."

"Mm, gh!" Oh my god, she just came in my mouth! What an amazing sensation.

M: Oh fuck! What a beautiful cock sucker! I cum. He doesn't pull out, just swallows.

Oh my God! I have to kiss this beautiful man.

We sit entwined and kiss.

"To your first blow job." I pick up my half finished G+T.

B: "Cheers." What was that old joke, 'if a dozen scotches won't wash away the taste I doubt one more will help.' But I don't want the taste washed away.

"Look, I should go back to my room. Can I come for you in the morning? We can have breakfast together downstairs. I, er, I don't want this to be a one night stand. Um?"

M: My God! Just what I was thinking. I want to see him more, but I'm not ready to spend the night. Does that sound silly after just..?

"Yes, dear. Eight? For breakfast."

The End