All Comments on 'Meeting Carol Ch. 04'

by hornycarol

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

This is disgusting. What man wants to eat another guys cum? Seriously? I don’t know any, do you?

And who wants to be with a woman who can’t be faithful? It’s one thing if she’s a stripper or a whore, that’s her job; but to want to be an unpaid whore is just dumb. Who wants that? Knowing that she only tolerates you? What kind of abusive crap is that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yuck.

GcoachGGcoachGover 2 years ago

love where this is headed!!! More, soon, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1* without reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm sure gay men do it, Whackdoodle, but a married, straight husband? I agree.... Oh wait, no straight husband would ever be a cuck either, so I guess we're only talking about gay, bi or badly confused, self-loathing dudes that somehow got married to a woman to hide it here, anyway.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Glad to see that no matter how worthless 99% of the readers let this closeted man know his stories are, he keeps trudging along, mindlessly driving the cuck train further into the gutter.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Some pseudomen, pretending to be women, just can't understand that writing about mentally challenged men being abused by sick whores has nothing to do with LW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhornycarol@hornycarol
My wife, Carol, is the smartest and sexiest woman alive.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES