Meeting Chen

Story Info
Met a large Chines man at a bathhouse.
3k words
4.57
7.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When out of town I liked to head out to the bathhouse for a day of meeting different people who were also oversexed and willing to engage in hours of naked body contact. The bath house I chose to go to was clean and had several play options, but the first thing I notices was the lack of people as I prepared myself for a day of sexual fun. As I toured the place I got quite a few looks from older, thinner guys (I was late 20s at the time) but was looking for large men who were masculine and heavyset. The guys that I was interested in didn't return my eye contact or any cues that I wanted to play.

After a couple of hours and no luck I sat outdoors in the warm sun next to the swimming pool where a couple of guys were making out. I eventually doze off but was awakened by a spray of water from someone who dove in and made a big splash. I sat up and noticed a large man with a dark, short hair emerge from the water, dog paddling it over to the end of the pool, then back to near me.

He saw that I was wet and knowing he caused it, apologized to me. "Sorry," he said with an accent and a cute, wry smile. He was a very handsome Asian bear, thick neck, round head with chubby cheeks and hefty wide shoulders. Though not muscular he was solid.

I was instantly attracted to him. I had never been with a Asian man because there were so few around where I lived, but i found myself heavily interested in getting to know him more. "No problem, shouldn't have fallen asleep in the sun," I said.

He smiled and laughed lightly. "Come in, the water is perfect," he said, splashing himself. His slightly broken english sounded sexy.

The possibility that this sexy man was into me delighted me and I responded instantly by getting up, removing my towel and easing myself into the pool. He was right, the water was a perfect temperature, cool but not alarmingly so. I swam to one end of the pool and as I returned I noticed he had gotten out. I leaned on the edge, admiring his huge body. He stood about 6', weighing about 300 pounds. His thighs were massive and firm, as was the rest of his extremities. A large tattoo covered his upper body and ran the length of his left arm. While his breasts were meaty they stood out proudly. His belly had sexy overhang, not enough to hide the uncut chub he was sporting.

"So you get out when I come in?" I said playfully.

"Got to take a piss, not in the pool," he said cheerfully, heading towards the bathroom. His ass was large and round, almost perfect in shape for a big man. I found myself getting an erection at the thought of getting with this hot man.

Just as he was returning another big guy, a dark skinned Black man, waked into the pool area, wearing a towel and sitting on a chaise lounge chair. Just minutes ago I would have jumped at the opportunity to cruise him but I was already lusting after the Asian man who walked back into the pool.

Not knowing his sexual preference, I turned around and leaned on the side of the pool, my backside to the large man (who I found out later was named Chen), hoping he would take the hint. Soon I felt him coming my direction, slowly swimming until the water was shallow enough where he was able to stand. He placed his hands on my shoulders, kneading them, prompting a soft groan from me.

"Feels good?" he asked.

"You have no idea," I responded in a state of ecstasy that this hot man was now showing physical interest in me.

"What do you enjoy doing?" he asked, reaching around to pinch my nipples which were hard and erect.

The pinching and tweaking of my nipples was harder than I liked, but I managed to verbalize my preference. "More of a bottom guy here," I said, wincing. "You?"

"Top," he said, easing up on my nipples, then pulling me gently into his body. His hard cock felt thick as it rubbed across my ass. He began kissing my neck as his hands spread my butt cheeks, his finger gradually making its way inside of me. "You have a nice ass," he said.

"Thanks, you have a nice dick," I said, grinding my ass onto his groin. His finger probed deeper and his breathing increased. He pulled out his finger and guided his cock at my hole, slowly grinding but not penetrating.

"You have a room?" he asked, continuing his slow, erotic grinding so that his cock massaged my hole.

I knew I was going to regret not getting a room as soon as he said it. "No sorry," I said, hoping it would not prevent him from going further.

He released his bear hug, and took me by the hand. "Follow me," he said as I followed him up the pool stairs, his burly hand engulfing mine. He led me to the area where his towel was and dried himself off. While I was still wet, the warm air felt good. "Chen's my name," he said, tossing me his towel, which I sued to dry myself off.

"James here," I said, not able to take my eye of his semi-hard on. His cock was very dark and fat with a lot of foreskin.

"Let's go back to my room James," Chen said, reaching around to feel my ass before he once again took me by the hand. While he appeared soft-spoken and gentle, there was a way he unapologetically took charge that was turning me on.

Once in his room Chen immediately took command, facing me then pulling me into him, kissing me with an open mouth and exploring tongue. His hand reached around me and gripped my ass, spreading my cheeks and inserting a finger inside.

I knew at that moment that I would give in to anything this man wanted and show no reserve about pleasing him. "I want you inside of me," I panted as his finger probed deeper.

"On the bed, belly down," Chen said softly. As I laid down like Chen wanted I heard him going through his bag, then pulling something out, and popping the cap. While at first I thought he was getting me lubed for fucking, I felt the squirt of a cool liquid on my back, then the feel of his hands as he worked it into my skin.

I groaned with both pain and pleasure as Chen expertly massaged my back. From my neck to my ass, then down to my feet, Chen covered all my back side when he told me to turn around. His cock was soft, fat and inviting as he worked over my upper body, ignoring the erection I had as his hands moved over my thighs, claves and feet. My entire body was covered in whatever oil he used, causing me to think how erotic that would make sex.

His next move he made without warning, he got on top of me and positioned himself so that he was going to fuck my mouth, which I eagerly accommodated him. He worked himself in and out of my mouth very slowly, allowing me to suck to his pleasure.

"Yes, just like that," Chen crooned, his cock growing thicker and filling my mouth more and more. "Fuck, you love sucking my dick, feels so good," he said, pulling out and looking down on me. He then slid his cock around my face, slapping me with it. I took the opportunity to lick his balls which were fairly large. "Oh fuck!" he exclaimed, then slid down so that his hole was on my mouth. I spread his butt cheeks, licked and probed his smooth hole which elicited several pleasurable moans from him.

He got off of me, then laid by my side. "You have a very talented mouth, very soft lips, felt good," Chen said, running his finger over my lips.

We then got into a conversation about various topics, mainly relationships which Chen was currently in but his partner was no longer into sex.

"That's hard to believe Chen," I said in disbelief that anyone wouldn't want to have sex with this magnificent man. "I mean you have definite sex appeal, a fantastic body and pretty large dick."

He stared at me with his clear, almond shaped eyes. "Thank you James," he said, kissing my lips. "But you're too kind." Chen leaned into me kissing me softly at first then slowly probing his tongue into my mouth, exploring. I returned with equal fervor and soon Chen rolled on top of me, gently pulling my head back by the hair and kissing and licking my throat and neck, causing me to writhe in pleasure under his massive, strong frame. His hard dick poked and prodded at my groin.

I sensed he was ready for penetration and instinctively raised my legs, wrapping them around his lower back. Taking my cue, Chen guided his cock and probed my hole, working the head in. "Need some lube," he said, his voice strained. Chen got up to get lube, giving me a chance to view his hard cock which was close to beer can thick and pointed straight up. I rolled onto my belly and opened my mouth. He turned around, pointed his cock at my mouth, allowing me to suck it in. His hard cock felt incredible in my mouth as he slowly pumped it in and out while pouring lubricant over my ass, then working a finger in. He eventually got several fingers in to loosen me up and pulled out his cock.

"How you like to get fucked?" he asked, standing before me, hands on his hips with his cock proudly standing at full attention.

Mt feeling was that the desired position I was to take was up to the top. "Whatever turns you on."

"On your back," Chen said, stepping closer to the side of the bed. As I got into position Chen commented, "So you're a submissive bottom. I can tell."

"I am," I said, now on my back, raising my legs, the ultimate sign of submission, waiting for what I hoped was a favorable reaction.

Chen raised me legs further, spreading them apart. "I like that," said Chen. "You have a nice pussy James."

The more he talked the more I was getting turned on. Having my ass referred to as a pussy meant he wanted to take on the role of a man while I was the woman, a welcome situation for me. Chen reached down and pulled me closer to the edge of the bed, signaling he was about to enter me. Then I felt the familiar intrusion of hard flesh that slid into my hole. Although I tried every trick I learned to loosen my ass, his entry was painful. But I was so hot for Chen that I did not let on that my discomfort was becoming unbearable. But my moans of anguish told differently.

"Hang in there James, it's almost in," said Chen in a calm voice, trying to comfort me. "You doing okay?" he asked, stopping the penetration.

I shook my head in the affirmative, unable to speak because of the distress that Chen noticed.

"You ass feels fucking amazing," said Chen, slowly sliding more in. Then suddenly I felt his entirety slip inside of me in one motion. The pain subsided, replaced with the pleasurable feeling of being filled.

"Fuuuuck! This feels so good," I cried out. I reached up and played with Chen's large nipples, waves of warmth running through my body. I could feel myself becoming flushed. Chen spread my legs further, unhurriedly moving his cock in and out of me. "I think I'm going to fuck you for hours James," he said, looking down on me, his intense stare indicating approval and desire.

Before I could respond he bent down to kiss me. His tongue explored the inside of my mouth while his cock rested comfortably inside of me. When i returned with equal passion he resumed fucking me, this time rapidly with powerful, well aimed thrusts that sent me rocking. I wasn't sure which was louder, my moans and groans of pleasure or the slamming of flesh on flesh.

I reached around and grabbed Chen's butt cheeks, encouraging him to keep the pace he was going.

Chen released himself from the kiss we were engaged in, then pulled out. "You're a fucking beast," said Chen. "My partner can't handle how I'm fucking you." Then commenced to sucking my dick. As he blew me I thought about both he and I were in relationships but that there was a chemistry between us that did not exist with our partners. The difference in our bodies, sex and eroticism was unique. The feel of Chen's lips and tongue on my cock was bringing me close to orgasm which I wanted to delay.

"You keep doing that and I'll cum," I warned.

Chen stopped sucking me, looked up and laughed. "Well let's save that for later. Ready for a break?" he said, positioning himself so that he laid on his side facing me.

"Sure, that was really hot," I said, admiring his round, full face and full lips.

"Your ass is fucking amazing, James," Chen said, playing with my hair.

"So is your cock," I said reaching down and feeling it growing soft.

We then talked about our sex lives, how much we loved our partners but also sex with other men. Chen's partner did not know he was fooling around, and was envious that I told my partner, Leo, everything I did with other men. Like me, he was oversexed, needing it at least once a day if not more but his partner was not only lacked sexual interest, but is unable to take his cock for very long.

"But enough about our partners, right now I want some more of that hot ass," said Chen, slapping my ass and gripping it with has fat hand.

"How you want it?" I asked, knowing I would take any position for him.

"Oh shit, you really want to leave it up to me?' Chen asked mischievously. I loved this side of Chen. While he was mannerly and polite, he had an edge to him sexually.

"I do," I said, sitting up.

"Bend over the bed," he said.

As I got into his desired position, I realized that the mirrored walls allowed both of us to watch at several different angles. I felt Chen's hands grip my waist, then his cock spread my cheeks and slide slowly in. This time his thick penetrating cock brought pleasure rather than discomfort. He had gotten all the way inside of me. I moaned loudly, unafraid to let everyone in the surrounding area know I was in a state of euphoria. In the mirror I saw Chen reach onto the table and get a bottle of poppers, take a hit, then hold it under my nose for me to do same.

Che had told me earlier that it took him a long time to cum and what followed proved he was true to his word. For the first few minutes he gently and deliberately worked himself in and out. I was afraid that I was too loose for him after our earlier round of more aggressive sex. "Feel okay?" I asked, looking at him in the mirror, adoring his thick upper body and arms.

"Fucking amazing James," he said. "This is some good ass." For a good while we traded hitting the bottle of poppers while he stayed inside me the whole time. Then his next move surprised me. He reached over and opened the door. "Getting hot in here," he said.

While I didn't have a problem being watched having sex, something about the connection that Chen and I had seemed intimate, private. He wasted little time returning to fucking me, this time with increased fervor. In the mirror I saw Chen with a fixed look of look of fierce determination, glaring at me in our reflection. his chest heaved with each thrust. I could feel his cock spread my hole repeatedly and rhythmically, reaching parts of me that stimulated waves of blissful sexual arousing.

Soon there were two other men in the room, one on either side of Chen either sucking his nipple or making out with him. One of them was the large Black man I saw at the pool side. But, to my benefit, Chen stayed focused on hammering away on my ass. The Black man eventually knelt on the bed with his cock close to my mouth, so I started sucking him which further energized Chen to the point where he was pounding me with increased force, then the familiar throbbing.

"Ahhh fuck!!!!!" shouted Chen as he emptied his seed inside of me with a series of vigorous thrusts. He collapsed onto me, his chest sweaty, warm. and heaving. "That was good James, thank you," he managed to say despite being nearly out of breath. I had a mouth full of cock so could only nod my head acknowledging Chen's statement. I felt him slip out and his warm semen drip onto my balls.

The Black man whose cock I was sucking pulled out, allowing me a chance to catch my own breath. I looked to see there were two other guys watching the show while in the hallway outside of Chen's room, both jacking their dicks. I felt a sense of uneasiness at being watched while two men openly treated me like a slut, but also accomplished in that I had brought to orgasm a man that I lusted after, and another man was seeking more.

"Let's take this to my room," said the Black man, wrapping his towel around his large waist. Before following him out, Chen and I exchanged a hug and kiss.

While sex with Reggie was really good, I regretted not getting Chen's information so that we could meet again.