Mr Daddy

Story Info
A little gay fun with the neighbor.
2.4k words
4.43
18.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My neighbor loved when I called him daddy. He wasn't my daddy at all. He wasn't ever related to me. If his kids found out we would both be in big trouble. If my Mom found out I was fooling around with Mr. Davies and calling him Daddy, she probably wouldn't let me out of the house again. If she found out he was fooling around with her son, she would probably kill him.

It wasn't just about sex with him. I knew how much he really loved me. I pretended to be into girls and he pretended he was straight. His wife left him ten years ago, and he hadn't been with anyone since. Well, that isn't completely true.

Sometimes at night I would close my eyes, and imagine his big manly arms wrapped tight around my tight teenage body. I would pretend I was on top of his hairy chest, slowly having him finish inside of me. I knew how much he would enjoy that. I missed him so much every night. He was so close, but so forbidden.

We usually fooled around when his kids were in school. It was always such a rush, knowing someone could catch us any moment. We usually fooled around on his couch in the basement. We knew we needed to be quick. I loved the way he grunted when he would shoot all over my face smooth pink lips while I toyed with his hard nipples.

He didn't seem to like kissing all that much. I wish he would kiss me more, or at least use some tongue instead of just peck me on the lips. I pretending to be into girls, but really I was into beefy and hairy men. He was the type of guy that would instantly make me hard.

In the summer I would help him do a bit of garden work. I would always wear a white tank top and short shorts. I did my best to show him my somewhat masculine body. Of course, he pretended not to stare at me. I knew he couldn't take his eyes off of me. I never wore underwear when I would work in his garden. I knew he was staring at me under those tinted glasses. I knew he was checking my tight ass out when nobody was paying attention.

He always wore the same thing when we would garden. He wore green cargo shorts and an oversized red T-shirt. He always paid me well when were done the work. He knew I was heading off to college in September and needed the money.

After a few hours of helping him with his yard work, we would sit down and grab a beer. We sit at the side of his house in one of his lawn chairs. Those old metal ones that always burnt your skin. Of course we both wanted to fool around, but there were always people around watching us.

After a few cold ones, he would shake my hand and thank me. He would always pay me way too much. I head across his yard knowing that he was peeking out at me under those shades. I slowly took my dirty mud-covered clothes off and headed into the shower.

I would stroke myself up and down just thinking about him. I wonder if he knew I was peeking out of the small bathroom mirror at him asleep in his chair. I bet he was hard from staring at my tight ass all day. I can't believe just thinking about this old beefy dad would take me to completion.

I couldn't believe my mom didn't trust me staying home alone for the weekend. I was eighteen, and worked two jobs. I was heading off to college on my own. She wasn't sure what to do. We didn't have too many options. My eyes lit up when she asked me what I thought about staying with Mr. Davies. I couldn't wait to be naked with him. If only she knew what was about to happen.

We argued back and forth. I pretended that she was treating me like a child, and I should be allowed to stay home by myself. I went up to the washroom and peeked out the window. There he was sunning in his chair. The cold six-pack next to him looked so inviting. My mom smiled as I went outside to talk with him, she loved being right. She had no idea that I was barely able to walk because I was so hard.

He glanced down at me as I adjusted my little black shorts, doing my best to hide my raging hard on. His eyes grew wider as he stared down at me, gulping down his cold beer. I wanted him so bad. The next week was going to be torture. I barely had to ask him, I knew he was hard under those cargoes.

Finally, it was Friday night. My mom made sure I packed a small backpack with a change of clothes. I couldn't believe she still treated me like a child. I almost wanted to tell her I was going to be making sweet love with neighbor she trusted so much. I wanted to tell he was going to fuck me. Yes, your son you don't trust is getting slammed by the neighbor. You know, that neighbor, the one who you go to church with.

I knew not to ring the bell. He was pretty strict about getting his kids to bed by eight. He slowly led me down to basement were he prepared a bed for me. I was starting to get a bit sad, thinking he would leave me alone. I really wanted to make love to him. He sat down on the bed and kissed me softly on the lips. I was surprised he always pushed me away when we kissed.

"Get naked for daddy, I'm just going to check on the kids," I quickly took my clothes off under the blanket while I waited for him to come back. I wasn't long before he came back to the basement. He was wearing a long bathrobe. He quickly threw it on the floor and got under the blanket to join me. He was completely naked under the bathrobe. I was already hard as rock when he started gently stroking me up and down. I kissed him on the lips again. I couldn't believe he was kissing me so much, and so passionately. I thought he hated kissing me. He always pushed away when I tried to kiss him.

I wanted to taste him so badly. I got up and slowly put him in my mouth. He kept getting harder and harder in my mouth. I loved making my daddy happy. I stroked him up and down while slapping my tongue against him. He wasn't massive, but he certainly was thick. He pushed my curly blonde hair hard against his cock. I was surprised I was able to fit the whole thing in my hungry mouth.

l slid my hands all over his hairy chest and played with man boobs while he got harder in my mouth. He loved when I pinched his nipples hard. He would just lie there and close his eyes tight, hopefully dreaming of going inside me. I never felt him this hard before.

He got up off the bed and grabbed his bathroom, closing it tight. I looked at him all confused, my mouth dripping with his saliva, my blue puppy eyes begging for his cock. "I forgot something" he said, quickly going up the stairs. I went back under the covers and jerked myself off. Thinking he would forget about me. He slowly came back down the stairs, and had a small container in his hand. I remembered why I called him Daddy.

He pressed himself between my ass cheeks ass he gently massaged my upper back. I could feel him gliding between my smooth ass cheeks. He leaned back and dripped a warm liquid onto himself. He teased himself slowly between my cheeks. I wanted to tell him about the little blue toy I'd been using to get ready for him. My hole was stretched and ready for a big hairy daddy.

He pushed his finger slowly in and of me. He was probably thinking it was like last time. Last time he couldn't even get a finger inside. I gasped with pleasure as he pushed a second finger in me. I could feel the bed shake as he jerked himself off just above me. He took his finger out of me, and pushed his big sweaty body against mine. "Are you ready for daddy?" he whispered quietly in my ear.

Last time he went in it hurt so much. I didn't want to disappoint him. I also wanted to feel him all the way inside me. He pushed a pillow underneath me, and slowly pushed inside me. He was so much thicker then my toy. I was sure I would tell him to stop, I was sure I'd be in so much pain.

He grabbed the headboard and pushed deeper inside me. I was surprised at how amazing he felt. I stuck my head deep into the pillow, doing my best to muffle my moans. I turned around and kissed him passionately while he hit spots I didn't know existed. We kept kissing as he went a little bit faster in me, he was hitting my spot.

He stopped for a second and pushed himself all the way in me. He kissed me softly below my ear, and exploded in me. I gasped and moaned into my pillow as I felt another warm sensation shooting deep inside me. His body shook up and down, pushing further into me again. I didn't want him to stop so soon.

Daddy slowly pulled himself out of me, and lay on the bed next to my warm naked body. I gently stroked his still throbbing cock, and licked the rest of it off of him. I was a little sad that he wasn't hard, I wanted to ride him. I wanted to have him grab me while I rode him up and down.

He reached down and stroked me up and down. I knew how much he liked me giving head, but he was so tired and sweaty. I gently bit his little pink nipples doing my best to get his attention.

Was I dreaming? This hot hairy dad was pressed on my naked body under the blanket. I closed my eyes tight. I wanted to feel all of him. His sweating heaving body pushed up against me. He kissed me like I'd never been kissed before. I wrapped my legs around him, opening my big blue eyes to see his red sweaty beard greet me. I reached down and tried to jerk myself off, I was so fucking horny. I was such an animal.

He grabbed my hands and pinned me down against the bed. Daddy slowly made his way down my body. He slowly licked my smooth chest up and down. He bit my nipples softly but hard enough to make me squirm and moan. I spread my legs wide open eagerly waiting for him. I was the tease of a lifetime.

I felt his soft warm tongue go up and down my inner thighs. He pushed my hands away as I tried to stroke myself. He gently stroked me up and down as he softly sucked on my swollen balls.

He slowly licked me up and down, while his gently squeezed my swollen balls. He licked the bit of pre-come off me, and slowly sucked me up and down. I glanced down at the hairy daddy slowly sucking me off, I couldn't hold out much longer. I tried to reach down and stroke myself. He grabbed both my hands and held them tight. He bobbed his head faster up and down on me, pushing both our hands into the bed. Why the hell did he stop? My face was beet read, I was about to shoot my load deep into his mouth.

"Want to finish in daddy?" he asked me, knowing the obvious. I never went inside him before. I didn't care I was way to close. He grabbed the container of lube and slowly stroked me up and down. The warm liquid mixed so nicely with his saliva on my swollen throbbing cock. He pushed his hands hard against my smooth chest and slowly sat my cock. I grabbed his hairy ass as he nibbled on my nipples. He started to ride me a just little bit faster. He had another idea for me. He didn't want me to finish so fast.

He quickly got off me and went on all fours. I flung my tongue in his hairy asshole, making him moan with pleasure. I would have licked his ass all night, but I was about to explode.

I grabbed the lube and rubbed it all over myself. I had to do this quickly I could feel myself pulsating in my hand. I grabbed his beefy hips and pushed myself inside him. I slowly slid in and out of him and gently started fucking him. He grabbed the headboard tight, and I started to go for it. I was just starting to enjoy my loud moaning, when I felt myself explode in him. Fuck! I wanted it to last longer.

I grabbed his ass as tight as I could and pushed deep in him. He shoved his face in the pillow and bent his ass up in the air towards me. I wish I could hear him moaning but we'd probably wake up the neighborhood. I very slowly pulled out of his hairy swollen asshole. I stroked one last little load into his eager mouth, getting a bit on his beard. I can't believe I just fucked my daddy.

We lay under the blanket, our warm bodies melting in harmony as our tongues collided. I climbed on top of him. He reached down and spread my ass cheeks far apart, teasing his finger near my hole. I closed my eyes and kissed him on his sweaty bearded face. I could feel something pressing against my stomach. Daddy was hard again, it was finally time for me to ride him.