Meeting Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I looked up she was watching me. Her blue eyes were so beautiful. She said, "You really do love doing this, don't you Billy?"

"With you, more than anything! How is it for you? " I answered, breathlessly.

"Amazing! I'm watching you sucking your cum from my dirty pussy! It feels so good! I feel so nasty! I'm...I'm... Oh God, I'm cumming!

She clamped her thighs around my head, grabbed my hair, and humped my face wildly, screaming, " Oh yes! Oh god!"

She was actually trembling and shaking, as her orgasm overpowered her!

I just kept on licking and sucking. I was smelling and tasting her just fucked pussy and I wished it could go on forever!

Then she seemed to relax. I kept my head where it was. She was breathing hard.

When her breathing slowed I asked, "May I please do this some more Cindy?"

"Oh yes, please, I think I can cum again!" She said breathlessly.

I went back to licking and sucking her. I was enveloped in the aroma of our sex.

Finally she clamped her thighs around my head again and screamed, "Oh my God!"

I kept sucking her until she seemed to relax.

My face and beard were soaked. I could taste our combined fluids and I loved it!

I lay breathless with my head on her thigh and said, "Thank you, Cindy. That was wonderful. You are wonderful!"

She said, "No. Thank you. That was unbelievable! I has no idea that sex could be like this. I think I could really get used to this."

"I'd love that. You have my card. Any time you want to do this again just give me a call." I replied.

"Well, how about dinner here tomorrow night. I'll fix something special. Of course I'll be serving dessert again if you'd like."

I passionatley kissed her beautiful pussy again and said, "You are absolutely the perfect hostess, Cindy."

I had no idea where this was going, but at that moment I thought I was the happiest guy in the world!

12