Meeting Dani

Story Info
Holiday fun with a new friend.
3.1k words
4.67
6.6k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The holiday is much needed, work has been hard and it's nice to have a break and relax. We deliberately chose a no-effort holiday- a warm country and a private villa.

Built over two storeys, the downstairs is open plan with a light airy kitchen, a big kitchen island, and a lounge area with big sofas and French doors that open on to a patio area with a private pool. Upstairs is a large bathroom with a rainfall shower and a big bedroom with a king size bed and a balcony overlooking the pool.

Perfect for two people who want to relax and enjoy each other. Part of a small complex, the local village is only a short walk away with a beach, some decent bars and restaurants and, much to our delight, a strip club. We did a lot of research before we chose this destination; the strip club and a nearby nudist beach were definite pluses. Being naked and rude is a big part of relaxation for us!

We are pleased to find that the patio is only overlooked by the matching apartment next door. We behave ourselves, mostly. You are topless most of the time, in just tiny bikini bottoms, and I am generous with the suncream. Heaven forbid your fabulous breasts and ample butt cheeks (barely contained by the bikini bottoms) should burn.

I love the way you moan and wriggle as I gently but firmly massage suncream into your ass, my fingers tracing the crease where your cheeks meet your thighs and then teasingly running along the edge of the material between your legs.

We have had to cool off several times in the pool, you wrapping your legs round my thighs, rubbing your hardened nipples against my chest and grinding your pussy against the erection straining in my shorts. Horny and desperate to fuck, we have had to retire to the villa for some privacy.

By day two, we have only seen a single female occupant, so figure she must be by herself. She looks reasonably young, between twenty and thirty, but it's difficult to tell, because we only seem to see her on her balcony, usually in a one-piece bathing suit and hat, ostensibly reading.

On the second afternoon, you are laying face up on the sun-lounger and have been surreptitiously watching her for a while. You whisper, "Go with me on this one."

You stand up and facing me (and away from her) you stretch and say, "I need more vitamin D."

You bend forward from the waist and slowly peel your bikini briefs down. You then lie face down, your legs slightly parted and -- having discretely kicked the lounger, perfectly pointed towards her. "Make sure I don't burn," you instruct me, and I make a great (and enjoyable) play of smoothing suncream into your butt, my hands straying into the depths of your inner thighs. I then sit down as if nothing was happening. She is watching you like a hawk.

After 20 minutes of enjoying the sun, you stand up, stretch, and announce that it's too hot, so you're going to sit on the balcony in the shade and read. You gather your bikini and turning nonchalantly towards her walk around the pool and indoors. I follow you. We head up to the balcony and sit down to wait, you are still naked. "Just watch and see if I am right," you say.

After 15 minutes she appears and walks to her lounger. She has changed into an infeasibly small bikini. Facing away from us she slides the straps of her shoulders and starts to apply oil to herself before laying face down. She then reaches round and undoes the bikini top. After a further 10 minutes or so she rolls over, revealing firm, largish breasts. She smooths oil into them, but her movements are tentative and not sensual. We can see she is tense, so we carry on watching and I wonder where this is going, but you have a smile on your face. After a few minutes she gets up and repeats your walk around the pool towards us before heading indoors.

"Let's see what happens next," you whisper.

She reappears a few moments later and returns to the lounger. With her back to us, she pulls her tiny briefs further into her ass and then smooths suncream into her ass cheeks, taking care to reach between her legs. "She is copying me!" you whisper and stand up, still naked and walk to the parapet of the balcony (which is glass so doesn't hide you in any way) and lean on it.

We see her take a deep breath and turn and lay down face up. You gasp quietly, she has pulled the briefs tight into her crotch but to one side so that her pussy is exposed. It is smooth and hairless. She lies back as if nothing is going on. You beckon me and, stopping to remove my shorts, I come and stand behind you, reaching around to stroke your breasts.

She pretends to see us and, with a catch in her voice says "Err, hi neighbours, would you like to join me? Front doors open."

"Be right there," you call.

We grab a dressing gown each "This is delicate," you say, "Follow my lead."

You carefully arrange your dressing gown so that it is belted at the waist but effectively open all the way down, your breasts covered but frankly little else. I grab a bottle of wine from the fridge and three glasses, and we head round.

When we get there, she is sat nervously, bikini briefs properly in position and arms almost covering her naked breasts. I sit at the table and open the wine and pour three glasses whilst you initially stand nonchalantly and introduce us, your dressing gown hiding nothing.

Her name is Dani, and we discover that yes, she is on her own and no, she hasn't really left the villa yet. You discretely wink at me then, looking her in the eye you say, "We saw you applying your oil. You do realise it can stain your bikini if you aren't careful?"

You sit on the lounger opposite her, legs astride and open, undoing the belt on your dressing gown so that it falls fully open. She gazes at your body and then, as if in a trance she stands and removes her briefs. I watch, intrigued, and enjoying the sight of two beautiful women naked in front of me.

She sits back down, mirroring your position, her legs open and astride the lounger directly opposite you. You carry on talking, but stroke your breasts, pinching and palming the nipples. She watches intently and copies you, both of you leaning back on your loungers, legs open. As she fondles her breasts and experimentally tweaks her nipples she gasps and bites her lip.

Continuing to hold her eye contact you run a hand down your body and part your lips, beginning a circular motion around your clit. I hand you both a glass of wine and she takes a big gulp. She tentatively parts the lips on her pussy, and we can only watch, speechless, as her beautiful, prominent inner lips are revealed, already puffy and moist. She starts to rub her clit, tentatively at first and then as you speed up so does she, until suddenly she cums, a huge wracking orgasm. She is instantly mortified and closes her legs, protectively covering her breasts.

You move to sit beside her.

"So, what is this about Dani?" you say, hugging her close into your breast.

Hesitatingly, she tells her story. She was a quiet child, too shy to be part of the crowd. Her family are loving but sex was never discussed. However, she developed breasts early which made her more self-conscious. She quickly decided the boys at school were idiots and applied herself to her studies. She went to university with very good grades and decided to try again in a new environment, resulting in. two deeply unsatisfactory and sticky sexual encounters with boys who knew as much as she did, so again she retreated to studying.

When she entered the world of work, she finally hoped to meet men who knew how to please a woman but was so self-conscious of her own lack of knowledge she hadn't known where to start. In the end she had come on holiday hoping to meet a man for no-strings sex, someone she may never again who might instruct her -- hence the tiny bikini and the full wax. But she had not had the confidence to wear it until today, or even leave the villa. The full wax had revealed to her just how prominent her inner lips were, and this has made her feel doubly self-conscious.

"I've been watching you and how confident you are! I want to be like that and have what you guys have," she wails as you stroke her hair, "but I just don't know how. There is no way to study out of this one."

You hold her for a while and then start to talk to her about sex, how she is not alone, you knew very little at her age too; how sex should be fun, intimate; that it is about giving and sharing, but above all it is about confidence.

You also say gently that what she had done was relatively risky, that luckily, we are safe, that we will not groom her or do anything nonconsensual, but if she wants, we will help he gain knowledge and confidence.

She nods tentatively at that.

"Mainly I am going to work on your confidence, because you are a beautiful woman, with beautiful breasts and a magnificent pussy that most women would kill for. And, on that note, if want, we can explore sex ...think of it as study."

At the last sentence she perks up and smiles.

You stand up, "We need to at least get to know each other and relax. Everybody in the pool."

You lead her across and both of you slip in the pool. I am transfixed by the sight of you both naked from behind, Dani's lips peeking beneath the curve of her buttocks. I follow, dropping my dressing gown and join you, naked in the pool. Whilst you have been talking to her, my erection has subsided slightly, but I can feel her eyes on my cock all the way.

The pool is small, and we can't help but bump into and touch our naked bodies; I stroke your breasts and squeeze your ass whenever we are together, and we both brush against Dani, getting her used to the touching.

Then you pull yourself up onto the side of the pool and sitting with your feet in the water but your thighs wide apart you lean back on your elbows, ostensibly enjoying the sun on your naked body and open pussy, but with a mischievous look on your face. I take the invitation and moving across the pool, I bend forward and slowly start to lick and suck your pussy lips.

Dani comes to stand beside me and watches intently, so I move slightly to one side and stop occasionally to explain what I am doing. "I am just licking her lips and then flicking my tongue under the hood of her clit (you sigh as I do this), I can suck all of her into my mouth and then gently chew on the clit (I demonstrate) or you just run your tongue over the clit in a straight line or a circular motion."

After a few minutes of this you cum, your body racked and tensing as I keep licking through the orgasm.

When I look up, Dani is sitting next to you in the same position, her legs apart, she has leant back but her eyes are closed. I start to lick her open pussy, and she shivers. I repeat what I have done to you, slightly gentler but firmly and she gasps at each new sensation. You sit cross legged behind her so that her head can rest in your lap. "The secret to good sex is knowing what you want and being able to communicate that to your partner.," you say in a mock lecturing tone.

You start to stroke her breasts as I eat her, palming them, flicking and squeezing the nipples "Is this good, or this...? You may need to reflect later." you say as a massive orgasm runs through her.

This time she doesn't pull away or close her legs, so I lick her through the orgasm, prolonging it for her.

When she opens her eyes again, you help her up and take her by the hand back to a lounger. "I know you are heterosexual.", you say." I've seen how you are eyeing Andy's cock, but you need to understand how a pussy works as you are the proud owner of beautiful one, one that any girl would be proud of. The best way is to look at one closely and see what happens." You lay her on a lounger and then climb astride, getting into a 69 position.

"Look at what mine does when you touch it or lick it and feel what I am doing to yours at the same time."

With that you gently spread her legs and start to work on her pussy. She initially gazes at yours which is open and puffy immediately in front of her, before remembering what she has seen me do and starts to investigate your clitoris. She tentatively licks it and then runs a finger round it. She flicks her tongue under the hood which makes you squirm and groan appreciatively. You are carefully mirroring what she is doing to you to her and having a similar effect, which I am enjoying watching.

Having both recently cum you take it slowly, but you are both beginning to pant and tense. "When I start to cum, do not stop what you are doing!" you gasp.

Shortly after that you begin to cum and push your pussy into her face -- she gamely carries on sucking and chewing gently on your clit. You have paused to concentrate on your orgasm, but as you finish cumming you start on her again.

You look over your shoulder at me, my cock rock solid at the fabulous sight in front of me. "You need to deal with that," you purr and tilt your pelvis so that your pussy is off her face.

I step up behind you and grasping your hips begin to slide my cock into you as Dani watches open mouthed. I go slow so that she can see the blunt head ease open your lips and then inexorably enter you. I then ease slowly all the way out so that she can see all the way into you as your pussy lips slowly close as my cock is removed. I then slide it all the way in again, saying "I am going to fuck her now Dani, can you lick or rub her clit please."

I begin slow firm strokes in and out of you and she raises one had and begins to circle your clit. As I push into you, your face is pushed further into her pussy and after a few false starts we begin to sync the rhythm.

Suddenly she groans and starts to cum, but gamely carries on rubbing your clit. You follow quickly after and after a few more long strokes, I cum too, my cock expanding inside you.

As I slowly withdraw from you, my cock softening, I bring some of my cum with me. "Is that sperm?" she asks, "can I try it?"

As I nod, she carefully licks and swallows before beaming and beginning to lick your pussy again to get more. I am amused by the sheer filth of this, but suspect she just needs to know, so I helpfully insert two fingers into you and begin pulling gobbets of sperm out of you and onto her mouth and chin. She swallows gamely.

You climb off her and settle onto the lounger opposite. "One final lesson for today, Dani." I say.

I explain to her that generally most women do not orgasm from penetrative sex and that the clitoris is the best way to paradise. However, there are two places in the pussy that will give really intense orgasms if you can find them.

I stand to the side of the lounger and spread her lips with my finger, my other hand massaging her breasts. Dipping in for her juices, I begin to circle just to the left of her clit, asking her to confirm when it feels good. She doesn't have to say anything, her eyes suddenly widening before closing and she lays back, parting her legs further. The orgasm when it hits her is intense as promised.

I then slip a finger inside her to find the G spot. This is the first time anything has been put into her, but she doesn't stiffen.

You have now joined us and stroking her other breast you look at me and say, "You need cleaning up too."

You lean across her body and take my flaccid but cum-covered cock into your mouth, tasting your juices and mine. I find her G spot and her body begins to respond. Hooking my finger slightly I begin to fuck her with it.

She is tense as a bow string, her legs wide apart and her feet on the floor either side of the lounger. She begins to push against my finger, lifting her hips of the lounger to give better access. It is a warm night, and she is coated in sweat as we work on her body. Then with a slightly strangled cry she cums again, arching her back up before subsiding exhausted.

"The joy of sex is knowing what works for you," you repeat, "and knowing your body. I think that is enough for one day (she nods weakly, but with a big smile). Tomorrow, we work on your confidence. We'll walk into the village and go to the beach. Wear your bikini under a summer dress and come and find us at around 11. Your homework is to think on everything you have experienced and reflect on what worked and how to achieve it."

We slip away, leaving her naked and exhausted on the lounger. Grabbing our dressing gowns, we head round into our villa and head to the shower.

Once we are clean and ready for bed, we both go on the balcony and look over. She is sitting up on the lounger, a look of concentration on her face, squeezing and stroking her breasts. Homework indeed. We cuddle up naked and plan the next couple of days.