Meeting Danielle

Story Info
He met her while she was jogging and suggest she take a rest.
3.1k words
4.35
21k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers

There's quite a large park fairly close to where I live. One fine afternoon I was at a loose end and happened to wander down to the park, running into Dave, a casual friend of mine. We just bummed around the park for a while, doing nothing but enjoying the fresh air and the sunshine. After a while Dave nudged me.

"Hey, Neil, instead of just hanging around here why don't we wander over to the jogging track. You can see some interesting sights jogging along at times."

"True, that, but you can also see some horrendous sights. Still, the odds are in our favour. Let's go."

The jogging track is quite a long one, a couple of kilometres at least, and it wanders through the park like the track made by a drunken snake. Dave and I finished up propped against a tree where the track ran past this small grove.

There weren't many pickings for our optical delights. Several reasonably attractive young ladies who we dutifully admired, some not so attractive women we somehow missed seeing, and a real cow of a woman who rudely commented as she waddled past. We didn't reply for fear that she might stop and talk some more, a horrifying thought.

"Whoa. Coming up at nine o'clock," said Dave and my head swivelled to the left. I immediately straightened up, wishing for a comb and hoping I looked at least a little presentable.

I recognised the young lady jogging towards us. Her name was Danielle, she was eighteen, just a little bit younger than Dave and me, and she was sensational. She was the definition of a blue-eyed blonde, stacked, shapely hips, fit (observe the jogging), and wildly popular with all the boys (and I mean all). Come to think of it this was probably the first time I've seen her out without two or three boys hanging around.

She was wearing Lycra shorts and top and I'm sure she'd have been arrested if she'd been wearing that outfit anywhere but on the track. The most fascinating thing about her right now was the way her breasts were bouncing around under her top as she jogged. Imagine a couple of puppies fighting under a blanket and you get the idea. (Quite large puppies, too.)

I moved onto the track, holding up my hand in a stop sign. Danielle slowed down and came to a halt in front of me, jogging on the spot.

"Danielle," I greeted her. "How lovely to see you."

She smiled and said my name, showing that she at least knew who I was. Dave promptly thumped me on the arm and I gave him a nasty look and sighed.

"Oh, yes. Manners," I grumped. "This loser is Dave."

"Loser? What makes me a loser?"

"You didn't know Danielle," I said promptly at the same time as Danielle piped up and said, "You hang out with Neil."

Okay, so I scored one off Dave but Danielle scored on both of us. Marks to her, I guess.

"So where's your entourage, today?" I asked. "Normally they cluster around you like fleas on a rabbit."

"Well, the boys who decided to go jogging are somewhere behind me, staggering around. They couldn't keep up with me."

"Few can," I conceded, and then sighed. "Danielle, can you please stop jogging for a minute and give those poor puppies a rest. Dave is getting dizzy trying to watch them."

Danielle laughed and stood still. After a few moments her puppies bounced to a halt.

"Are you trying to say you weren't watching?" griped Dave.

"Certainly not. I have better manners than that."

Both Danielle and Dave sniggered at that. I suppose I might have been keeping one eye on them, just in case they escaped their confines.

"Park history lesson," I said. "See this little grove of trees? Well, last winter there was a lightning strike in the middle of it that took out a few trees. The gardeners cleared away the remains but didn't plant any new trees. They just tossed down some turf, leaving a nice little lawn in the middle of the grove."

"That's fascinating information," Danielle said, "but why are you telling me this."

"Because I want you to step past these trees with me so you can observe this nice little lawn for yourself. Once you see it you'll realise what a great idea it will be for me to lay you on the turf so the sun is shining on you. That accomplished I will proceed to kiss you and make gentle love to you, letting you enjoy nature to its fullest."

I smiled happily at her, waiting for her reply.

"Why, Neil, this is so sudden," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Not really. I've been trying to catch you for a while but you always seem to have a string of idiots hanging around. This is the first time I've caught you alone."

"We're not exactly alone," Danielle pointed out and I glanced over at Dave.

"We will be," I said, "and Dave doesn't count anyway. He's gay."

"News to me," muttered Dave, and Danielle giggled.

"I think I'm superfluous to requirements right now. Catch you later."

In true gentlemanly manner Dave faded out of the scene.

"Now, I believe we were going this way," I said, my hand cupping Danielle's elbow and turning her towards the grove and the little path I knew of.

"Hey, I didn't agree to anything," protested Danielle.

"Of course you did. I mean, really, you only had two options, yes or no. Knowing that you're a very decisive person if you'd intended to say no you'd have said so, loud and clear. You didn't so you obviously intended to say yes."

"That is rather specious and self-serving reasoning," Danielle stated, but she didn't pull away, slipping past the trees with me until we reached that little patch of lawn.

"Actually, this is quite nice," she said. "It's quiet and peaceful and private."

"That it is," I agreed, pulling her closer to me and kissing her.

She kissed me back and a pleasant time was enjoyed by all. My hands might have wandered a bit but Danielle was quite adroit at redirecting them when they trespassed where she didn't want them. After a while I coaxed her down to the ground and the kissing continued in a prone position.

The wandering hands also continued and now Danielle wasn't quite so bothered when they trespassed on earlier no-go areas. I stroked her breasts and a hand wander over her tummy and across her mons. When I say hand I guess I should say I trailed my fingertips across her mons, enough of a contact for her to feel it but not so much that I seemed to be groping her.

Trailing my hand a little lower I stroked her thigh and leg, my hand drifting back up along the inside of her leg. I politely stopped when I reached her shorts, my hand veering away and drifting up to her waist.

I rested my hand on the strip of stomach that showed between her top and her shorts. After a few moments I moved it up again, sliding under her top. (Isn't it nice how stretchy Lycra is.)

I could hear her catch her breath but she didn't stop me. My hand moved smoothly up, closing over one soft breast. I'd thought that she couldn't have been wearing a bra or it would have showed under the Lycra. It was nice to know I was correct. For a while my hand drifted from one breast to the other. Finally I withdrew my hand and urged Danielle to sit up.

"Why?"

"I want to kiss your breasts," I said, "so I need to take your top off."

She muttered something about boys getting an inch and taking a mile. She also sat up and didn't protest when I took her top off, apart from some soft grumbling. Then she was lying back again and my mouth closed over her breast.

My mouth went from her breasts to her face and back to her breasts. At the same time my hand drifted down, this time gliding over her shorts, rubbing firmly. When Danielle didn't try to push me away my hand returned to her waist and slipped down inside her shorts.

I teased her vulva, fingers occasionally dipping inside her and playing. She was breathing hard and acting rather restless. She stopped acting restless when I hooked hold of her shorts and started pulling them down. She promptly grabbed them and held on.

"Oh, no. What do you think you're doing?"

"Same as with your breasts," I said. "I'm going to kiss you."

"What? There? You can't."

"Um, yes, I can. It's just more kissing, after all."

I tugged slightly harder at her shorts and she released them, but she had a very nervous look on her face as I drew them down. I'd slipped them down and off before she fully realised my intent but before she could protest I was pushing her legs apart, my head dipping down to cover her.

I used both my tongue and teeth on her. She stifled a scream when my teeth rasped lightly against her pudenda, and had to stifle another one when my tongue dipped inside her. Her hands were clutched in my hair and I suspect she wasn't sure if she wanted to hold my head there or yank it away.

I continued tormenting her for a while, at the same time undoing my trousers. I finally started moving my mouth back up, crossing her tummy and closing over a nipple. I was now lying against her, my erection out, ready for some exercise. Even as I suckled on her nipple I moved her hand so that it pressed against my erection.

Her hand closed around me, paused, and jerked away as Danielle realised what she was holding. I released her breast and moved her hand back where I wanted it.

"Relax," I told her. "It's not going to bite you. Think of it this way, while you're holding it you know what it's doing."

Her hand closed around me again and this time she didn't let go. I started kissing her again, my hand stroking her breast. I continued with the kissing and stroking until a certain little hand started tentatively exploring what it was holding.

Once Danielle started to get into the spirit of things my own hand wandered back downstairs, making sure that the arousal that she had had didn't fade away. I gently stroked and probed, feeling her inner heat and her moistness. Finally I started to get things under way.

A toe against her ankle and I was gently pushing her legs a lot further apart. Rolling over I was between her thighs, looming over her, my erection still firmly in her hot little hand. Danielle suddenly realised the precariousness of her position and released my cock as if it had suddenly turned red hot. Her hand dropped to cover her pussy while she shook her head nervously.

"You are not having sex with me," she quickly stated.

"Not even a little bit?" I asked.

"Not even a little bit."

"Okay."

I leaned over her, my cock pressing against her tummy, and started nibbling on her breast again.

"Aren't you even going to try?" she demanded, sounding a little insulted. She'd expected a more serious attempt than I'd offered so far.

"I just did," I pointed out. "Tell you what, how about I just put the head in so you can feel your lips close around it? It won't be having sex but it'll give you some feel for what it might be like."

"Do you think I'm an idiot? If I let you do that you'd just go ahead and do more."

"Ah, no, I don't think so. If you started struggling you could do me an injury and neither of us would want that."

"If you try anything I would," she said, which I found heartening. It seemed she was going to risk me putting the tip in. Who knows what could happen after that? Well, I did, for one.

My hand was back down between her legs, easing her lips apart. I was leaning back, giving her a clear view of what I was doing. She watched suspiciously and nervously as I brushed the tip of my cock back and forth along her slit. I finally stopped that, positioning myself right in front of her passage. Moving forward just a little so she could feel me pressing against her I moved my hand away, letting her lips close around me.

"How does that feel?" I asked.

"Strange," she muttered. "It's hot and hard and it feels big."

"That's because you're small," I teased. "And I'm only hard because you're so very soft. If you just press lightly against me you'll be able to feel me pressing against your hymen. And I mean lightly. Press too hard and you may find your cherry being popped and that can be painful."

Danielle moved restlessly and nervously beneath me. That was all it took to press her up against me a little more and from the look on her face I knew she could feel my cock pressing against her hymen. Just a little push on my part and she'd be an ex-virgin. I just held still, not pushing.

The feel of me was getting to her. She wanted more but didn't want to say so. Every time she moved she could feel me moving against her, rubbing against her in such sensitive places.

"Do I pull back now or do I press a little harder?" I asked her.

"Ah, you said..." Her voice faltered away.

"That was then. This is now. I'll tell you what. I'll just press very lightly against you until you tell me to stop."

I pressed a little harder with nothing happening. I smiled at her and winked. "Just say when," I said softly, pressing even harder.

She made a soft whimpering noise but didn't tell me to stop. I could feel that her hymen was now under some pressure but apparently it was tough and not going to give easily. I gave a mental sigh. I was going to have to withdraw or possibly hurt her a bit more than would be acceptable.

"I think this is about as far as I should go," I told her. "I suspect any harder and your cherry will be popped in a rather painful manner. Pity, but I guess that's how it goes."

"What? No!" she snapped, and jerked up against me, giving a small scream as I suddenly sank a lot deeper into her.

"You liar. That didn't hurt much at all," she snapped.

"Well how was I to know? It might've and I wasn't going to hurt you if I could help it," I protested.

"Well you didn't. Now stop dithering and do what you're supposed to."

That told me, didn't it? I continued pressing against her, sinking deeper, listening to Danielle making interested noises as I drove home. When my groin finally rubbed against hers I relaxed and waited for her comment.

"Th-this is nothing like having just the tip," she said, "and you know it. This was probably your intention all along."

Of course it was, but damned if I'd admit it.

"Well how does it feel?"

"I don't know. Different."

"Well, let's see if I can help you get a better description."

With that I started moving, beginning with a slow withdrawal and an easing back into her. I kept that up until I felt her starting to move with me. I guess she knew the basics of what she was supposed to do and was just going with what felt right.

Now that she was moving with me I picked up the pace a little. Danielle immediately adjusted and things were progressing nicely. I started kissing her as we moved, my hands on her breasts, stroking them. As well as moving with me Danielle was making soft appreciative noises, relishing what was happening to her. For my part I certainly had no complaints.

I was in no hurry to finish things being quite content to just keep going, building on Danielle's arousal. I figured that she'd give me some sort of indication when she was ripe and I could then take the appropriate steps.

I wasn't wrong either. We reached a stage where her verbal offerings started to get a touch of over-eagerness to them. When she gasped out a plea of please, just that single word, I figured that was it and I stepped on the gas.

I gave her all I had, my mouth covering hers at the same time, which enabled me to capture her scream when she shuddered and climaxed. I loosened the tight rein I'd had on my efforts and cut loose at the same time, happily spraying inside her.

I lay next to her, gently stroking her breast. She just lay there, breathing hard. Should I speak first or let her? Probably let her, I decided, and waited, my hand still moving softly over her breast.

She eventually placed her own hand over mine, holding it still. Still covering her breast though so I took that as a good sign.

"Did you deliberately plan this?" she demanded.

"Not guilty," I said quickly. "There's no way I could have anticipated this happening. I'm glad it did though. No way would I have missed that if I'd had a choice. Um, do you have a description for what happened now?"

She was silent for a moment but I could feel her eyes boring into me. Then she smirked.

"Different," she said.

Rotten little witch. Different indeed. I guess I'd have to try harder next time. Speaking of next time...

"Do you have a date for tonight? If not I'd appreciate the chance to take you out to dinner. If you have, how about tomorrow night?"

"You want to date me?"

"Very much so," I admitted.

"I'll consider it," she finally said. "Call me later."

I nodded.

"Um, I suppose we should get going," I told her, "unless you'd rather stay here for a bit longer. We can talk for a while and get a little better acquainted."

"Might as well talk for a bit," she conceded. I noticed she was looking around for her clothes.

"Leave those for now," I said quickly. "I like looking at you the way you are."

She gave me a suspicious look but relaxed, leaving her clothes where they were. I resumed lightly stroking her breast. If we were still here by the time I recharged who knew what might happen. Once again it was case of I did.

Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers