Meeting Daughter in the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The same pain flashes through her eyes before she undulates beneath me. "Or everything. Please," she whines. "Everything."

The father falls, sending a last wave of guilt through me before the beast roars. This body. This soft, supple, writhing body. My hands run over Danielle's waist and slide up over her tits. Incredibly soft as she arches her back and shoves them into my hands.

I moan and lean down to bite the soft flesh through her shirt.

She squeaks, excited but shocked.

"I'm gonna fuck you," I growl, barely aware that I'm speaking. "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you."

"Yes..." she moans. "Please!"

"You're gonna regret this, Danielle. You're gonna hate me."

"No, never!" she squirms more, saying whatever she thinks I want to hear. Whatever will keep me touching her.

The only way I can do this is hard. I rip apart her shirt, ripping more than the fabric, ripping the innocence of fatherhood, letting something dark through. I rip apart her bra, letting her titties bounce free, guilt rubbing against the amazing sight of them. I rip the buttons off the top half of my own shirt and fall on her, rubbing my bare chest against hers, nudging my clothed cock between her legs, making her cry out.

God! Her tits feel amazing. So soft and firm. Yielding and resilient. I could sink into them forever. I squeeze roughly, making her squeak in pain.

This has to be hard because I'm killing something precious. I'm killing my baby's father. I'm taking his place. Me, the nasty bastard who's been waiting behind a mask her whole life.

I rip apart her shorts and pull them off, and shove away her hands as she tries to cover her wet white panties. No. She can't cover up what this is. My face drops to her panties, my teeth drag them aside and I feast on her soft pussy roughly, biting and licking and sucking. The taste of her juice almost blowing the top of my head off.

Danielle shrieks, though I don't know from pleasure or pain.

I'm killing the man I've been for nineteen years and raising a rotten bastard from the grave as I eat my daughter's pussy: the precious place I've been guarding against any other man.

I feast ravenously because I'm finally admitting I've been saving it for myself. Somehow, always saving it for myself. She tastes so sweet, so delicious, so fucking wet and nasty for me.

She moans and twists with shocked pleasure.

Of course she wants me. Of course she wants this body, this cock. And I'm gonna fuck her. Make her just as nasty as me. Because that's the only way. I started tearing her life apart by coming back, and I have to keep tearing it. And if that's the price I have to pay to be number one in her life...

Everything.

"Daddy!" she cries out as I suck her clit hard into my mouth. "Uh! Uh!" she moans, squirming hard. She's about to cum.

I lift my head from her sopping cunt, my face wet, gripping her thighs and holding them open. "No," I growl. "You can't cum yet, you greedy little bitch."

Her eyes widen, fear lacing through the lust, her breath coming alarmingly fast.

I stand and glare at her as I undo the last two buttons on my shirt. "Did you think you could just change everything and not be punished, Danielle?" I demand.

She takes a gasping breath and her gaze drops to my exposed chest. I want to roar. That's right. I'm a ripped fuckin guy. Of course she would want me. Of course she couldn't resist, no matter I'm the man who raised her. "Answer me!" I demand.

She gasps again, shuddering. "No, daddy."

That's goood. I drop my shirt. I like that. I like it. God, I like it!

Saliva pools in my mouth. "So you knew. You knew it was bad but you did it anyway."

Her mouth drops open, eyes dark with lust, fear long gone. She shudders. "Yes, daddy."

Fuck. My cock is rock solid.

I watch, stunned, as Danielle pushes at her panties, trying to get them off her.

My hand closes over hers and our eyes meet.

Alarm fills my head, a hot ringing knocks around inside my skull.

This is your daughter! It yells. This sexy thing is your daughter! It's Danielle and you're daddy. You're her daddy!

I almost cum in my pants as I tug the scrap of fabric from her fingers and drag it down over her knees. Calves, ankles. Toes.

My baby lies naked before me, aroused past embarrassment.

I toss the panties aside.

And dive onto her.

My heavy body crushes her. My mouth presses against hers and I moan as she kisses me back.

Fuck. This feels good.

I grind my clothed cock against her messy cunt and squeeze her shoulders with my strong hands. My little girl squeals and grinds back, eyes opening and closing deliriously. Mine and only mine. No one else can touch her ever again. I'll make sure of it.

I let my tongue into her mouth, tasting something familiar and sweet and ancient. I grind against her and her fingers dig into my arms as she whimpers her thrill, her pleasure. Her nearing release.

She jerks her head from mine to gasp air, then wails in ecstasy. "Aahh! Oh, daddy! Daddy, yes! God, yes!"

The unexpected amazing sight has me thrusting helplessly against her through my clothes. My mouth opens to let out ragged grunts and half moans and I let myself go. Eyes wide, I cum against her, pulse after pulse of hot cum and electric delight. I'm unable to speak.

Fuck. Fuck. Holy fucking shit.

That was too fast. Too good.

And if that was good...

Danielle squirms under me, letting out tiny whimpers of relief.

Oh, my God. Yes. This is what I've been searching for, though I never knew it. Something so nasty. So wrong. I smirk. Hadn't cum in my pants since I was a teenager.

And just like in those days, my cock doesn't soften. It stays rock hard, straining against the cummy wet insides of my pants.

My eyes trail over Danielle's bare body, looking for the next place to stuff my cock. Mine. She's all mine now.

"Dad?"

Her eyes are round and fear touches them again.

"Baby, I'm gonna fuck you," I moan raggedly, bestially. "I'm gonna fuck you."

"Dad!"

"I remember you saying I could do anything to you."

A squeal comes out of her, half shocked, half aroused.

I stand and unbutton my pants, letting the whole mess drop to the floor. My cock stands hard and fat and glistening out from my body.

Her eyes widen and she gasps.

"Never seen a cock up close before?"

She shakes her head.

"Ooh, you're about to get real familiar, baby. Come sit on the edge of the bed. Come on."

Danielle, naked, vulnerable, freezes as she stares up at me.

"Now, Danielle!" I demand. "You said anything!"

With a shuddering gasp, she moves to the edge of the bed leaving a glistening stripe of juice behind her.

"Open up, baby."

Her shocked eyes stare up at me.

"Anything," I remind her. "Open."

After a few shaky breaths, she opens her mouth.

"Uh," I moan at the sight. "Lick your lips. Make it messy, Danielle."

Unsure, she does what I ask, inexpert tongue darting in and out to deposit moisture on her soft full lips.

"Oh fuck," I utter, getting myself excited. "Now, keep your teeth parted, but press your lips together. Yes."

Breathing quickly I push my cockhead against the wet mess of her soft lips and force slowly between them. "God, yes!" I moan, voice higher than normal.

Danielle's wide, brown eyes stare up at me while her mouth stretches around my fat cock and it rests on her flat tongue.

"Yes, baby," I groan. "It is a huge cock. And it does taste like my cum. Lick it."

Breath whistles through her nose as her tongue tentatively swipes the ridge of the head.

"Uh!" I gasp, jerking at the fantastic shock of it.

Danielle's eyes widen. "Hhh?"

"Oh, no, it's goood, baby. So goooood." I thrust in a bit further and her eyelids flutter closed. Her tongue searches my cock making my own eyes roll up.

She covers each inch of the rigid flesh she can reach and I realize she's eagerly licking off my cum.

"Ffffff." I almost blow. "Oh, you nasty little slutty daughter, Danielle," I utter darkly. "How many times have you thought of this. Huh?" I demand, shoving in a bit more, catching her teeth just a bit, halfway down my cock.

"Mmm!" she denies, looking nervously up into my eyes.

I've seen this look when she's been caught before. "You have," I say. "You've thought of this fat cock in your hands. In your mouth."

Her breath quickens to panting as she stares up, afraid and so aroused.

I thrust a bit more, close to her throat now, and I lean down closer to her face. "Have you thought of this cock in your pussy?"

She inhales deeply through her nose and she closes around me, sucking passionately, pulling me in deeper as though she wants to swallow me.

"Fuck. Fuck!" I utter, already so close to cumming again. "You want me to cum. You want more of my cum."

She whimpers agreement, sucking furiously.

Any other time, in any other mouth, this would be too much, but in my daughter's eager soft hole, it's not enough. I fuck in and in and in, invading her throat, choking her for mad blissful seconds before I retreat.

She gasps through her nose, gaping up at me.

And I fuck in again, so deep she gags, and the feel of her choking on my cock is all I can stand. I pull back into her mouth and thrust against her tongue as I blow. "Taste it," I demand, shuddering like a jackhammer. "Taste my cum, Danielle."

Her eyes close as her mouth fills with shot after shot of cum.

My head gets hot and crazy again. She likes it. "You like the taste of daddy's cum. You slutty little fuck."

She winces and whimpers, and swallows everything I feed her.

But as she suckles me, keeping me hard, guilt sweeps in.

"Oh shit," I mutter, pulling out of her mouth. "Danielle."

She looks up with wide brown eyes.

"God, Danielle, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, baby."

She pulls me down onto the bed beside her and cuddles up to me. I stroke her back, trying to sooth something that I can't possibly heal. I've hurt my baby. I've done something so awful--

Her cuddles get rougher. I look down to see her eyes closed, her leg sliding over mine, her pussy humping ever so slightly against the base of my cock.

No words come. No thoughts except watching my daughter rub her dribbling pussy against my base.

Guilt gone.

Worry gone.

Cock eager once more.

She slides her pussy higher, rubbing up and down my shaft now, making it slick with her juice. I moan thickly as her slit nears my tip. She makes frantic, horny gasps, but her eyes are still closed. Gentleness touches me, though my cock rages. I've never been this gentle with a woman before.

"Danielle," I murmur. "Open your eyes."

Her eyelids open, her brown eyes dark with unbridled lust. Oh god, she's just like me. I take my cock in hand and run the tip over her clit, pulling a thick moan from her. I dip down to her pussy and drag cream back up over her clit, her moans growing.

"I've got you. I've got you, baby."

"Uh!" she cries at my words.

"Don't worry, you'll get it," I say thickly, my excitement growing as I swipe my cock around her clit. "You'll get daddy's dick in you. You'll get me. You'll get all of me."

"Oh, daddy!" she moans. "Oh, daddy, please!"

"Yes, baby." I push her onto her back and climb over her. "Yes. Yes."

My head gets hot again as I nudge my naked body between her thighs. "You want this cock, Danielle?" I probe her cunt.

"Daddy!"

"Do you want it inside you?"

She nods wildly.

I swipe up around her clit one last time before pressing between her pussy lips, sliding in to tight, wet heaven. I reach down and massage her clit as I force my fat cock into my daughter.

"Daddy," she breathes. "Oh, fuck. Daddy."

"Yesss," I groan, feeling so damn good. "I'm in you, baby. Daddy's cock is in you."

"Oh, God!" she cries, twisting her hips, making me nearly blow.

"Slow, baby," I demand. "Sloww. Slowww." I nudge in just so. Inch by inch so she doesn't tear.

"More!" she demands back. "More! Now! Daddy, now!"

The beast agrees fully and I sink deep, all the way in, testing to see if I can go deeper, while Danielle squeals in my ear.

"Fuck! Oh fuck! You're in me, daddy. Yes. Oh, yes." She thrusts against me, moaning continually. "Daddy's fat cock is in me. Fuuuck!"

I hold back a chuckle, the amusement soothing my roughness. She's just like me. Nasty little thing.

I wiggle her engorged clit while I fuck her, giving her all of Daddy's cock she could want.

"Yes!" she glares up at me. "Don't stop that. Don't you dare fucking stoooop!" She jerks and thrashes against me. Her eyes roll back, her pussy clenches me like a fist. It spasms again and again while she thrusts roughly up against me and lets out a long, stuttering moan. Arches like a bent spring as the orgasm ebbs away.

She settles, rests with a satisfied sigh. "That felt so good."

I laugh, sliding out of her. "You liked that, baby?"

Her eyes widen as if she'd somehow forgotten I was here. "Daddy." She looks afraid, like I'm going to get mad at her. It's such a familiar expression, I trace her cheek with my fingers.

"I love you, Danielle."

Her brow furrows in relief. "I love you too, Daddy!" She sits up and rests her head against my bare chest.

I pull her down on the bed with me and we pull the disheveled comforter over us, all the way over our heads so we're in a dark cave.

"I'm really happy," she whispers. "I never thought this could actually happen, daddy."

"You got me, baby. I'm yours."

She bursts into tears and snuggles against my chest. I hold her tightly.

It's then that I remember that I'm not in my own time. What will she do if she calls and tries to flirt with the present me. That guy has no clue. Mm. I squeeze Danielle's incredible breast and she ducks her head shyly.

"This has to be a secret," I tell her. "You know that, don't you?"

She nods. "Yes, daddy."

I lift her chin. "You're not alone in this. I'm happy, too."

She grins, red patches covering her cheeks.

"But you can't say a word to anyone. Even when you call me, you have to be innocent. No flirting, no innuendo. No mention of this. I'll do the same. And when you come home on your break, we'll be together again."

She nods. "Okay."

I lift a brow severely. "And no Seth."

She gasps. "No. No one else, daddy."

Bliss makes me drowsy. My arm curls around Danielle.

Mine, mine, and only mine. All I ever wanted.

The phone rings.

I blink. I'm no longer in the hotel. I'm sitting in the kitchen and Danielle's phone is ringing on the counter. Dazed, I get close and look down at it. Dr. Samuel's number appears on the screen.

What?

I answer.

"Doc?" My voice shakes.

"Oh! Hi John! I was looking for Danielle. Is she around?"

My gut sinks. "Didn't you already ask me this?"

The doc laughs. "Not since her last break, surely. Though, this time is more exciting. Did she tell you?"

"The time machine?"

"Oh, she did tell you! I'm so excited. So, is she around?"

"I'll tell her," I say and stare at the phone until it goes dark.

What the hell? I peek out the back door to see Danielle and Seth by the koi pond and my blood boils.

No. No, I fixed this. I fucking fixed it. I took Danielle away from that fucker. She's mine. Just mine!

My breath comes in desperate puffs. It couldn't have been a dream! I smell my fingers, half expecting them to smell like Danielle's pussy.

Head swirling, I get to the cabinet and pour myself a glass of scotch.

As I'm gulping the last of it, Danielle and Seth come in. My daughter giggles, "Stop!" she says. "That tickles, you bad boy."

Seth chuckles.

When they come into view, Danielle smiles brightly at me. Can she see the desperation in me?

"What's for lunch, daddy?" she chirps.

Seth smirks at me, his dark eyes taunting me. I know that, now.

"Order in," I tell her, though my chest feels torn up. "Whatever you want."

"Thanks, daddy!" she grabs her phone and heads into the living room. I poor more scotch.

Seth leans over the counter toward me. "Nice try."

Despite the burning scotch in my throat, my skin chills. "What..?"

He smiles. "No matter how many times you go back, I'll be here."

My brain struggles to understand, then struggles to hold me back from jumping across the counter and strangling him. "How?"

He chuckles. "Like I'd tell you." His eyebrow lifts, reminding me so much of myself. "You lose, old man."

Fire rises to my skin. I growl coldly, "Take a look in the mirror lately, kid? The only reason you're here is because you look like me."

His dark eyes flash. "No matter the reason. I'm here. And I'm not going anywhere." He makes his way after my daughter. He turns back, smirking. "Gonna go check on my fiance."

My first instinct is to kill him.

My second thought is to go back to Dr. Samuel's office. But if he stopped me once...

God damn him! He's got my baby!

She's mine! I had my cock in her mouth. I tasted her cream. I fucked her.

I fucked her! She came around my cock!

And that's just gone now?

I seethe until Danielle comes back, asking for my credit card. I pass it to her, feeling so fucking shitty.

I had her. I made her cum. She was mine.

I look into her brown eyes and she meets mine shyly.

I wonder what my face must look like because I see her blush before she turns away.

Her blush reminds me. She's thought of it before. She's thought of my cock. She's still the same Danielle who seduced me in the hotel room. She's still got that in her. Right?

I'm still the one for her. I don't give a fuck that she's engaged. She wanted me once and that shit doesn't just go away.

When she hands the card back, I make sure to touch her fingers and give her a subtly flirty grin.

She pushes curls back behind her ear, still blushing, and heads back to the living room. "Thanks, daddy."

"Any time, baby," I say in a deep voice. "Anything."

She looks back curiously, but I just smile.

I had her. So, I can get her again. And if I can't beat Seth in the past...

I'll just have to steal her away in the present.

12