Meeting David Tennant and John Barrowman

Story Info
Find myself with my hands tied at the mercy of David and John.
1.2k words
3.78
2.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe I'm here, about to meet the amazing tenth doctor and his friend Captain Jack Harkness. The question on the radio had been so easy, I couldn't not enter the competition. I had not expected to actually win though. They walk into the room together, mid conversation, then they both smile at me, and the radio crew. We have a half hour meet and greet, with lots of questions from the radio crew. I struggle to think straight through the whole thing. I have always been a huge fan of both of them, and I find both their accents a bit of a turn on. When the half hour is over, David and John shake my hand, say it was a pleasure and leave with the radio crew. I sink onto the sofa, trying to remember what I said and what they said. Less than a minute later, however, they both come back in.

"Now we can talk more openly," says David Tennant.

"Now that everyone else has gone." Says John Barrowman. "So, you often have dreams about David then."

"Did I say that?" I ask. I don't remember saying that aloud.

"You did, and we feared you'd go into too much detail, which is why we changed the subject." Answers David, sitting on my right.

"Um, exactly what did I say out loud?" I ask, a little nervously, as John sits down on my left.

John answers, "You've dreamt about David here every night this week, and the dreams always start with you and him in your bedroom."

I cover my face with my hands, and mumble, "Why didn't I keep my mouth shut. This is so embarrassing."

"Don't be embarrassed." Says David, "We find it rather intriguing. Why don't you come for a drive around with us and tell us more about these dreams."

I agree, and soon find myself at Barrowman's house, being plied with drinks. The more drinks they give me the more details I reveal about the dreams.

I slowly wake, unsure of where I am. It feels like it's the middle of the night. I hear men's voices, which confuses me. I think I'm supposed to be alone in a hotel room. I open my eyes and find I'm in a rather large bedroom, painted lilac. I look around, and see John Barrowman and David Tennant sitting in chairs. I squeal and try to sit up, but find that my hands have been secured to a headboard.

"Ah, you're awake, at last." Says David.

"Let the fun begin." Adds John.

"What's going on? Why are my hands tied?" I ask, a little panicked.

"You'll find out soon enough." John responds. He comes over to me and pulls the bed covers off me. That's when I realise I'm naked.

"Where are my clothes? Who undressed me?" I ask, very nervous now.

"Your clothes are downstairs and we both helped undress you." David says, smiling.

I go to say something else, but John puts a finger to my lips and says, "Shhh. Don't talk. Just enjoy yourself." And he rubs his finger on my nipple. He then takes it between finger and thumb and starts twisting and tweaking and pulling it. My body barely starts to respond, when he stops. He then licks his finger and starts to rub my clit. Again, my body barely responds, knees moving out slightly, when he takes it further. With the one hand still rubbing my clit, he takes his other hand and plunges two fingers deep inside me.

I moan, then say, "I thought you were gay?"

"I'm bi, actually," he replies, "Now sush, before I decide to gag you."

He quickly moves from two fingers, to three, to four. It's not long before I'm crying out and shuddering with orgasm. The orgasm is barely over when he removes his hands, drops his trousers, lifts my legs onto his shoulders and buries his penis deep inside my pussy. I lay there, helpless, as his balls repeatedly smack onto my butt, and he soon has me squealing again as I spasm round him in another orgasm. He continues to pound my pussy for another two orasms. Finally, as I spasm and shake yet again, he squirts his seed deep inside my pussy. He pulls out and goes to sit down, but at this David stands up, undresses and lies on the bed beside me.

"You have no idea how much it turns me on, watching Barrowman there fuck you while your tied up." He says.

He then turns me onto my side, buries his own cock in me, and rolls onto his back, so that I'm laying on top of him, impaled on his cock, my hands still tied to the head board. He manages to fuck me very successfully from underneath me, for two orgasms. I am just starting to get back into rhythm, when I freeze because I feel a finger being pushed into my butthole. I have never had anything in my bumhole before, and I'm not sure I like it, but there's little I can do about it. John slowly increases the number of fingers inside my bum, stretching out my hole. All the while David is still fucking me. John then removes his fingers, and pushes his dick into my widened bumhole, stretching it further. John moans in delight at the tightness, I moan a little at the unexpectedness and slight pain of the intrusion, and try to pull away from him, but only succeed in trusting myself further onto David instead, making David groan a little with pleasure. I lay there, perfectly still, feeling uncomfortably full, with one cock buried in my pussy and another cock buried in my arse, my hands still secured above my head.

Once again, I don't have any choice in the matter, with David and John finding the perfect rhythm between them, really going at it as they fuck my pussy and arse together. I yell out with each thrust, initially at the pain of John's intrusion, but very soon that changes as I orgasm again. And again, and again, losing track of how many times I cum. Finally, David spurts his load in my pussy, causing me to shudder again with orgasm, which in turn causes John to shoot his load inside my bumhole. John pulls out fairly soon, disappearing into what turns out to be an en suite bathroom to clean up. I have zero energy, so I just lay there on top of David, with his shrinking willy still inside me. After a long while, David rolls us over, and climbs off me, walking into the bathroom as John walks out of it. I just lay there, my legs wide open, my bits covered in sticky mess, my hands still tied. When David has cleaned himself up, they manage to clean me up and change the sheets without freeing my hands, but they don't cover me up again.

"So how did you like that?" Asks John.

"That was amazing." I reply, "I have never felt anything like it before."

"We're glad you enjoyed it." Says David. They both climb on the bed then, and cuddle into me. John pulls my left leg casually between his, wrapping both of his around it, and rests his hand on my breast. David drapes his right leg on top of my right leg, rests his top hand on John's hand on my breast, and puts his bottom hand between my legs, cupping my pussy. They both fall asleep like this, but my hands are still tied up, so I wonder if they have more activities planned for later.