Meeting Greg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to see the rest of the house?" he offered, and intrigued by this mansion, I agreed. We rose out of our chairs, and I followed him back into the kitchen and through back out into the central foyer where the tour began. He motioned me towards the main seating area and took my hand in his, leading the way. He was describing something in the room, pointing with his drink-laden hand, but I was too overcome by the thoughts and emotions swirling in my head about us holding hands to take any of it in. He talked a little more, and then led me out and across the foyer to the main living room - how is this different from the seating area? - and then into the 16-chair formal dining room and through an almost hidden door back into the kitchen. He was talking something about 'former doors and hallways for servants' use' while I was looking at his side profile, studying his carefully shaved face, the side profile of his nose, looking down at the clothes he was wearing. From this distance, I could really smell him for the first time; he smelled earthy, like a bit of sawdust and something else I couldn't place. He asked me, "upstairs or down," and i chose 'down' so we descended a circular staircase in the corner of the kitchen and found ourselves in a gigantic, adult playroom filled with a pool table, foosball table, arcade games, an actual projection screen tv...

"Woah, this is awesome!" i said, not trying to contain my excitement.

"Yeah, my grandpa started this, this was more of like a workbench area over here but that's his old pool table and card table over there. I did a little remodeling when I first moved in to make it a more usable space"

"I don't think I've ever seen a tv that big before" I said. He picked up the remote, pointed it to the projector and turned it on. In a moment, displayed all across the back wall, was a shot of a young man kneeling before an older one giving him head.

"Oh shit" Greg yelled, fumbling around with the remote trying to change the channel, but it was a video and all we saw was the camera angle change to a side shot, where we saw the older man's thick cock in closeup, entering and exiting the younger man's mouth and he thrust his hips. The man on screen was much older than Greg, he had a full head of white hair, and even his pubic has was white. I had never seen that before, and honestly was a little mesmerized by what was on the screen, so I reached out with my hand and touched Greg's arm, said, "no, leave it" and stood there, my mouth slightly open, watching the scene unfold before me.

Greg moved a little closer to me, took my hand in his for a minute, then removed it and put his arm around my waist, pulling him in close next to him Between his touch and the visuals on screen, I was simultaneously rock hard, but also completely parched and dry mouth. I took a sip of my club soda as Greg leaned in and whispered in my ear, "do you want to sit down?" I nodded just a bit, and he grabbed me by the hand, led me around the couch and we flopped into the corner of the sectional together. He raised his arm and let me snuggle next to him while we watched the show, my hands resting on his thighs.

The scene on screen didn't change much, more of the same of the older man mouth fucking the younger guy. Sometimes he'd squeeze the older man's balls, and sometimes they'd slow down, switch camera angles. But this was a scene that was going to play out for a while it seemed.

I snuggled my nose up into Greg's neck and took in his masculine scent, sawdust, and something else, a little sweeter underneath. I rubbed his chest a little bit with my left hand and looked up at him, he adjusted his neck a bit so he we could make eye contact. I smiled a bit, and he returned one larger than the one I gave him. I returned my hand back to his thigh but bumped his cock with my wrist on the way down.

"Oops" I said more out of instinct than anything. He adjusted in his seat, pushing his erection down in his pants.

"Sorry about that," he said, adjusting back into his seat, "this film is pretty hot, and I like you snuggled up next to me." I smiled at what I took was a compliment. "What do you think about this?"

"Uhh, yeah." I was looking for words, "it's pretty interesting. I guess I missed the plot build-up that led to this" I gestured toward the screen, the younger man now lain prone on a bed, his head dangling over the edge while the older man fed him his cock from above. They did an overhead shot and focused on the younger guy's gigantic cock...when you read tales of, "his cock was as big as a soda can," this is what they have in mind. I'm not even sure he was fully erect, it looked like a soft log just laying alongside his thigh. I had to gulp a little bit, and my cock twitched in excitement. Greg jumped in to fill me in, "The kid was delivering a package to the older man, he invited him in, and I think you're up to speed" he laughed. "Not a lot of plot in this one, but that kid has a great cock, doesn't he? Fuck...in a minute here the old man is going to climb on top and they're going to 69 before the kid pounds his ass. It's really hot"

I didn't know how to respond to that, so I finished the rest of my club soda and leaned forward to place it on the table. Greg adjusted his arms to let me in, and as I returned, his arm encircled me, welcoming back into grasp. As I turned in, my erection poked him in the thigh."

"Oh, are you liking the movie, too?" he asked, looking me in the eyes and smiling. I couldn't look away from his dark, black eyes, they were sucking me in. He kept smiling and reached down and grabbed my cock through my shorts. "Mmm" he followed, "that feels nice"

I held his gaze while he squeezed my cock a few times, thinking of the right thing to say. "I'm enjoying the company more than the movie," I finally got out. The broad smile across his face convinced me I picked a good line

"Me too, Michael. I haven't felt a connection like this with someone in a long time. You're a special young man, and if you want things to stop here, I'm fine with that." He still held my cock tightly and continued. "I would completely understand. And we could still be friends. But you're really turning me on right now, so we have to make a choice: you can get up and leave and we stay friends, or you stay here with me, and I show you a thing or two I can do with this big cock" and he gave it another strong squeeze.

Oh god. I was sooo turned on by this guy, this guy possibly old enough to be my dad? I don't know, all the blood in my body was flowing towards my cock, I didn't have the brain capacity to do that math. But what I did know, was that he smelled amazing. And he was very handsome, and when I jerked off to pictures of older men, it looked just like him. He was such a great guy to chat with, and today had been so great, and God did he smell good..."

"What do you say?" he asked, and I slightly nodded my head in the affirmative as, now, a gigantic grin overtook his face. "Come on," he motioned me in again, "let's watch a little more of the movie" and sure enough, the older man was now on top of the younger one and we enjoyed a close up shot of him slobbering over the younger man's club of a cock. Greg unbuttoned his shirt a bit, and I started slowly running my hands through his chest hair. There was a lot of it, and I bet it was as dark as the hair on his head. I hadn't grown hair on my chest yet so probably everyone had 'a lot' to my touch

His hands roamed my body more freely now, one more restricted to my hair while his right started moving up my shirt, moving across my abs and up to my left nipple which he twisted with two of his fingers. I didn't realize until then how much I enjoyed having my nipples played with. His touch continued across my chest and abs and started moving inside the waistband of my shorts. They were a little too tight for him to reach in, so he expertly unsnapped the button and continued his journey southward. "You don't have a lot of pubic hair, huh?" he asked. Not judgmentally, just more matter of fact.

"No," I barely got out, my mouth was so dry, "No, I don't have a lot of hair."

"That's ok, you'll get there in time. Nothing to be worried about. Will you stand up for me, please?" I looked up at the screen as I rose, and the scene had changed again. Now, the older man was on all fours on the bed, the younger man kneeling in front of him feeding him his large cock. I don't know how the old man was maintaining his balance, maybe the force of the kid face fucking him kept him in place? Now a close-up of the older man's ass, I can see where this is going. I turned to face Greg on the coach, he looked so hot with his shirt now untucked, half-unbuttoned with his chest hair visible underneath.

"Take your shirt off" he requested, reaching behind him, and picking up his drink off a table behind the coach I didn't realize was there. I quickly lifted my shirt over my head and stood there for his inspection. He sipped his drink and looked me over lustfully. "Nice body, soccer keeps you in good shape." I didn't talk about soccer with him that much, I couldn't believe he remembered that. "Thanks," i replied, just standing there exposed in front of him.

We stood there like that for a while, him sipping his drink and looking me over. I could hear the older man grunting now, it was clear the scene had changed again, and he was taking that kid's large cock in his ass now. I saw Greg look past me once or twice to take in the scene, before returning his gaze to my eyes. I knew his next statement was coming, but he drew it out so long that it was driving me crazy.

"Take your pants off, too, Michael." This was it. I had never been naked with another person before, at least in a sexual manner. And here I was, no going back from here. I wanted to make this man happy. I didn't ask for clarification, I reached my thumbs directly into my briefs and pulled down both sets of shorts in one motion, bending my knees and stepping out of them. I stood up for him to take me in, a little awkwardly resting my arms by my side. His eyes lit up huge and he finished his drink, returning it to the unseen table behind the coach. He rubbed his hands together a bit and readjusted his position in the couch. All the time not breaking eye contact with me, but also not saying anything to me either. Self-consciously I started covering my erect penis with my hands, but he shook his head 'no,' so I clasped them together behind my back, leaving my 18-year-old body completely exposed to this hungry 46-year-old stud. I was so turned on my cock twitched involuntarily. Greg just kept smiling at me, and then repositioned himself again so he was sitting more upward in the couch, leaning forward a bit. He motioned me to come closer, then raised his hand for me to stop about a foot away from where he was sitting. I returned my hands to behind my back, and he studied my cock and balls with his eyes. Then he reached forward with his right hand and cupped my ball sack, squeezing and tugging on them.

"Ohh, shit" I said, and started to lose my balance. He took his hands off my ballsack and put it on my hard abs, my breath intensifying so quickly i was breathing heavy now, his hand moving up and down on my stomach. "Settle down," he said softly, "It's ok. Just move your feed a little bit and get a wider base," which I did, and for my compliance, he returned his hand to my ballsack which he continued to squeeze and tug. I was oozing precome out of my hole, and he snaked his tongue forward and licked it off the tip of my cock head. I lunged my hips forward, eager for more of his touch while he pulled back and laughed a little bit amusingly to himself. Then in one quick motion he devoured half of my cock in his mouth.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuucccckkk" was all I could say as Greg began to swirl his tongue around the sensitive underside of my cock head, squeezing my balls and now bobbing up and down my cock head before grasping me tightly with his left hand and impaling his mouth on as much of my cock as he could. I wasn't going to last long, and he knew that, he could feel the orgasm building in my ball sack. He took his mouth off my cock and leaned back a bit.

"I think we should change spots; you're going to blow a huge load down my throat, and I want to make sure we're both comfortable for that." I was in a daze, so he stood up and guided me down into this position on the couch, never letting going of my cock in the process. He was on his knees before me as quickly as I could get seated, and his mouth was back on my cock immediately, his hand pumping the base while his tongue ran circles over my cockhead. He was right, I wasn't going to last long. I tried to tell him I was going to come, but that just caused him to move his tongue faster along the underside of my cock and I exploded into this mouth, the strongest, most powerful orgasm I'd ever had. I tried to rise out of my seat the feeling was so intense, but Greg's strong arms kept me pinned down while he used his hand to pump the remaining come out of my balls. I fell back into the couch spent, and he took a moment to lick and clean-up the remaining come oozing from my cock. I looked on the screen and it was now two older men spit roasting a younger guy, none of the same actors from the last scene. I looked back down at Greg, and he was sitting on his knees smiling at me, wiping the remains of my come off his lips.

"Thanks," he said, "you have an amazing cock." And he stood up. "I'm going to go get myself a drink, you want to come?" he asked.

"Uhh, sure" I said, looking around for my clothes as he was making his way around the couch to pick up his empty glass. "Keep your clothes off if you don't mind. I'd like to watch you walk around here naked" and offered me the opportunity to walk in front of him, up the stairs and into his great kitchen. He came up behind me and playfully slapped my ass.

"Come on, cutie, let's sit outside" as he opened the patio doors, and I followed behind naked.

12