Meeting Hannah Waddingham

Story Info
I got the chance to have sex with Hannah Wadddingham.
1.4k words
4.11
2.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

Over the last few years Hannah Waddingham had really started to appear on TV a lot. First in Game of Thrones, then as a lesbian mother in Sex Education and more recently as Rebecca Walton in Ted Lasso.

It was there that I really started to notice her having binge watched the series. The way she strutted her stuff, her perfect figure and the clothes she wore showing just the right amount of cleavage to tease any bloke that looked.

Coming up in the next few months was a comic-con event and she was announced to be there with the rest of the stars. They were also offering photo opportunities with the cast. I booked a ticket as soon as possible thinking this might be the only ever chance I get to meet her.

Now I wasn't the ugliest bloke but I wasn't the most handsome. Some people would say I was pretty decent, every so often getting a look from a woman walking past.

The day came and I made my way to the event for the time of the photo op. I queued up for a few hours and finally made it to the front of the queue. Just before it was my turn, the staff asked if there was anyone in particular that I wanted a picture with and obviously I said Hannah. She was dressed like she does on tv. A figure hugging dress that shows all the curves in the right places, 6 inch heels which accentuated her long legs and just enough cleavage to tease you.

As I got my chance, we stood next to each other and I couldn't help it but I placed my hand onto her firm butt cheek. I immediately expected security to march me out and at least I could say I got to feel that firm ass but she didn't flinch. In fact she pulled me in for a hug and did the same to me and just smiled for the camera as if we were playing around. Just as we were about to release the hug, she whispered something into my ear. "Meet me in my trailer out back in half an hour. Security will let you through."

I stood there in shock, thinking I was dreaming but she waved me off followed by a wink as the next person came up for a picture. I couldn't believe what just happened and it took all that time for it to sink in.

I finally made my way to her trailer and just like she said, security let me through with no questions asked. Her trailer had her name on it so I knocked at the door. "Come in." I slowly opened the door and Hannah was sitting on the sofa, legs crossed and arms spread out, smiling. I closed the door behind me and she stood up, walked over to me, reached around and locked the door behind me.

"Did you want to carry on where we left off before?" She said as she pulled me in to her and placed my hands back on her rear again. "Can you tell if I am wearing any panties?" She whispered in my ear.

I decided to embrace the moment and began squeezing and rubbing. I couldn't seem to feel anything and it didn't seem like there were any VPL (visible panty lines). "How about you take a closer look." With that, she took my hands and in one swift movement, placed them under her dress onto her bare buttocks. "How about now?" she whispered again.

"Nope you definitely aren't wearing anything under here." She pulled my hands out and stepped back, reaching behind her and unzipping the dress. Slowly, she manoeuvred it off her shoulders and down her hips. To my surprise she wasn't wearing a bra either. She was now standing in front of me fully naked, not a hair between her legs. Her figure was even more stunning with no clothes on. I couldn't believe what was happening.

She beckoned me over to her and I didn't hesitate. She reached for my jeans and started unbuttoning them. Before I knew it I was also standing there naked. My cock was already at full mast! A full 7 inches and thick.

Hannah reached out, dropping to her knees and guided my cock into her mouth. The feeling of her warm mouth around my cock sent shivers down my spine. My eyes rolled back into my head as she began to give me the greatest blow job of my life.

Cupping my balls with her free hand while licking the head of my circumcised cock, I have never felt sensations like it. She starts taking me to the back of her throat, my cock disappearing In her mouth. She doesn't even gag. Clearly she is a pro.

After a good 10-15 minutes Hannah pulls away with a smile on her face, enjoying the fact she didn't let me cum. "Now it's your turn." She says as she lays down on the sofa, legs spread.

Normally I would make it more sensual and sexy but clearly she only wants one thing so I drop to my knees this time and bury my face between her legs. Her juices smell so sweet and taste amazing. My tongue begins to lap at her pussy. Spreading her lips so I can't get in deep. Licking all over her lips, down between the, and moving towards her asshole. Hannah flinches as my tongue grazes over her puckered hole but she doesn't stop me.

Hannah is now arching her body to push my tongue deeper inside her. I can feel she is getting close and I return the favour by not letting her cum. I pull away and kiss up her body, teasing her nipples with my tongue and then kissing her full on the lips, where she can taste her own juices from my mouth.

The kiss gets more passionate and my cock is begging for her pussy. She reaches down and guides me gently it's her hole. She is surprisingly tight. It takes a couple of minutes but I am now fully inside her. Her legs are wrapped around my body, pulling me in close.

I pull back so just the head is inside her teasing along the way. Then thrust forward hard, ramming my cock deep into her, hitting the hilt. She lets out a yelp at the feeling of being so full.

I keep this up for a while, Hannah is biting her lip with every thrust to stop herself from screaming. She pulls me in close to her and whispers in my ear "fuck me from behind and pull my hair." I pull out of her and flip her over, ramming straight back into her soaking wet pussy. I grab hold of her hair and pull on it hard. This time she can't contain herself as she starts begging for more. "Harder. Fuck me harder."

I don't need to be asked twice as I fuck her as hard as I can. My balls slapping against her with every thrust. The sweat dripping off of us.

I can feel myself getting close. Her pussy tightens around my cock with every thrust. She reaches down and rubs her clit fast. "I'm gonna cum." As she says this we both climax at the same time. My balls draining inside her as we collapse on top of each other.

I'm still inside her when there is a knock at the door. "Are you ok Ms Waddingham?" Her security calls out. "Yes, I'm fine. I will be out soon."

We look at each other and laugh as I release my cock from her pussy. She stands her, pulling her robe around her. She heads to the bathroom to freshen up while I lay there, still naked.

She comes out of the bathroom and looks at me and smiles. "Thanks for that." She chucks me my clothes as she sits down in front of her mirror and tidies herself up. I get dressed and head towards the door. She stops me just before I get there. "Don't be a stranger" she says. She then grabs a pen and writes down her number on my hand. I kiss her on the cheek and leave her trailer. I save her number in my phone and think about the next time I hopefully get to meet her again.

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers