Sophie Turner's Revenge

Story Info
The best revenge is a threesome with Taylor Swift, right?
16.6k words
4.9
15.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sept 19th, 2023.

Oh boy. Where to begin with this one?

Actually, never mind. It's quite easy to start this one. I don't need to beat around the bush this time, and the context of this story is everywhere in the gossipy, "let's all pry into celebs' personal lives" news circles. Sophie Turner is getting a divorce. And, justifiably so, is handling the situation in her own way. Despite Sophie being a guest at the Lodge, and someone that I've come to know quite, ahem, intimately, I thought it best that I hang back and not make any presumptions about what was going on or what Sophie wanted.

But then, Sophie reached out to me.

I was aware of what was going on since my social media is all but focused on keeping up with the guests of the Lodge, so when Sophie did reach out to me I knew exactly what she was referring to. It was shortly after everything started, and all I got was one single text.

"Can you come to NY?"

That was all the information I needed. I was out like a shot, packing up and getting a flight out of LAX before lunchtime. Not to give myself too much credit, I didn't have anything else going on, so it was easy for me to drop everything and fly across the country. But even still, I decided to do so without any other indication as to what was going on. For all I knew, Sophie wanted my help throwing heavy shit out of the windows of her house. Which I would've excelled in. I'm very strong, and could send plenty of objects sailing in a dramatic arc to come crashing down on the street below.

Anyway. With the flight time and the time change, I arrived in NY towards the end of the day. Having arranged a hotel for myself en route, I ordered a car to take me there, and texted Sophie that I had arrived and where I was going. The text I received back was, in a word, blunt.

"Wait there."

So I did. That wasn't difficult. The hotel was very nice. It was actually the same one I had booked when I came to New York to stay over Christmas, which meant that it came with some very good memories. (see that series of stories if you didn't before). I got settled, ordered dinner to my room, got myself cleaned up, and was content to wait. It was later in the evening when I received another very short text.

"Room #?"

I answered, and received no further reply but took it to mean she was on her way. A short time later, a quiet series of taps on the door got me up off the couch and had me hurrying across the room. I didn't fully check the peephole as I closed in. I didn't feel the need to since I could see Sophie's tiny outline from just approaching the door. But, I wish I had, because the moment I opened the door I was struck in such a way that I should've prepared myself for it.

Standing next to Sophie in the hallway...was Taylor Swift.

Now, I will fully acknowledge that I had a momentary freakout at this point. I was all but over the concept of being "Starstruck" to the point that I hadn't met anyone that phased me in quite some time. But, this was Taylor Swift we were talking about. She's practically on another strata than many of the others that I had been with. Not only that, I had long ago written off the idea of her ever coming to the Lodge. It wasn't that she didn't seem the type, but it was more that I just couldn't see a scenario in which that happened. Plus, I was nervous about there being some drama that I was unaware of. Her walking in and encountering someone she had beef with that was too many layers of gossip down for me to keep up with.

Yet, here she was, smiling at me as she walked into the hotel room with Sophie. Before shutting the door, I took one more look out into the hallway. Empty. They hadn't been followed, which was my other concern for Taylor, just how tenacious the paparazzi were with her. Apparently Taylor's skills with dodging them after living in NY for so long had grown substantially. I turned around and watched both of them enter the room with a pair of confident strides that had me staring at both of their tall, slender, lithe bodies. I quietly locked the door so we wouldn't be disturbed.

Sophie turned around and shot me a knowing look, while Taylor continued into the sitting area of the hotel room. Taylor removed her coat and tossed it aside, revealing a red dress that ended halfway down her thighs. Sophie was wearing gray pants, and a gray top that was showing basically all her midriff. She raised a hand and beckoned me over to where they were, while Taylor sat down on the couch in front of the fireplace. I walked over as Sophie kicked off her shoes and began to circle around the couch, while Taylor sat back on the couch, unzipped her boots, and then pulled them off. Once they were gone, Taylor pulled her long, fit legs onto the couch and tucked them underneath herself as she leaned on the armrest.

I came around the other side, but simply stood there for a moment as I wasn't sure what the next move was. I wasn't going to just up and sit by Taylor, I hadn't even spoken a word to her yet. Waiting for Sophie seemed the better choice. But then, when she looped around the couch from the other way, Sophie put her hand to my chest, and pushed me back. I stepped back until my legs hit the couch, at which point I sat down on the other end from Taylor. Without a word, Sophie climbed on top of me one leg at a time, grabbed my face with both hands, and shifted her entire body down. Her lips planted on mine, and her hips slid down until she was grinding against my cock. Taylor watched as a smirk formed on her mouth.

Here's where I'm going to back up, and relay the story up to this point for Sophie and Taylor's chain of events. Because after the events of the evening wrapped up, I just had to ask Sophie what the hell had happened, specifically with Taylor.

As one can surmise from the actual paparazzi pics of them being seen together, Sophie met up with Taylor for dinner that night. Where that came from was Taylor reaching out to Sophie, seemingly out of the blue, under the guise of requisite sympathy for the situation. Taylor and her "Girl Squad" being synonymous with that kind of support, Sophie was given an outlet to fully let loose about the situation. Taylor listened with an open ear, and a fully supportive response (which I won't get into the details of, not relevant, suffice it to say Taylor is a powerful ally). From what I could tell, Sophie found the meeting cathartic, which emboldened her to do what she did next.

It was after they had left, when Sophie was starting to feel better about the situation, that they began talking again. Sophie told me they were driving away from the restaurant, just the two of them fully secluded in the back of the car Taylor had hired. Taylor asked Sophie where she wanted to be taken, and Sophie gave my hotel as her destination.

"Is that where you're staying at the moment?" Taylor asked.

"No," Sophie said with a certain determination in her voice that piqued Taylor's interest.

"So what are you going to do?" Taylor asked, holding back the obvious subtext in the question.

"I'm going to go get fucked really, really hard," Sophie said without hesitation.

Taylor guffawed at the response.

"Uhhh, that. Is. Awesome," Taylor said with a huge grin on her face.

"Yeah. A friend of mine is in town, and I'm going to have him bend me over until my legs give out."

"Yesss," Taylor said with an enthusiastic nod.

"Then have him eat my pussy until I can't cum anymore," Sophie continued.

"Mhmm."

"Tell him he can do whatever he wants to me as a thank you."

"Woof," Taylor raised her eyebrows as she gave an encouraging series of nods. "That sounds really hot."

"It's gonna be," Sophie said with an almost aggressive tone in her voice.

Sophie dropped one hand between her legs, rubbing herself through her pants for just a moment. She bit her lip as she stared out the window, not looking at Taylor who was in fact staring right at Sophie's hand.

"Do you want to come with me? He wouldn't mind," Sophie said as she turned to Taylor.

Taylor opened her mouth to object, but then paused. Her eyebrows raised as she sat silently in thought, intrigued. Sophie didn't get an exact answer as to why, but I could guess based on their evening together. Perhaps it was about solidarity, and supporting your fellow woman in a time of need. Perhaps it was her own form of revenge, the kind she hadn't gotten the first time but was excited at the prospect of now that the opportunity had presented itself. Or maybe Taylor was just really horny and this was a quicker solution to that problem than she had planned for herself. Whatever it was...

"Yeah ok..." Taylor said with a smirk.

And now we can jump back to the hotel, where Sophie had crawled into my lap with a frenzied need, and Taylor was sitting on the other end of the couch to watch. I let Sophie grind in my lap as we began to make out with seemingly no time for any kind of "how are you" style friendly catching up. The way she was straddling me had her pussy already grinding against my cock through both our pants, and her lips and tongue were already moving quickly as she gave me deep, passionate kisses again and again. I glanced at Taylor out of the corner of my eye a couple times as things began, but she was just sitting there. The only time she moved at first was to turn her body so she was facing us, shifting so she was leaning against the arm of the couch. It just made the sight of her legs sticking out of that red dress all the more appealing.

"Touch me..." Sophie suddenly whispered out with an aggressive hiss.

I of course did as she commanded, first running my hands up her tight stomach and then groping them over her tits. But, Sophie's shirt was so insignificant, doing little more than covering her tits, that I felt teasing it off of her was something of a moot point. So, I simply reached down and began to lift it off. Sophie raised her arms up and allowed me to pull it off her, revealing her petite tits and her already erect nipples. As I tossed the shirt away behind the couch, I leaned my head into Sophie's chest and began to kiss more directly.

"Yeeeah..." Sophie breathed out as I started.

I first kissed up her sternum between her tits as my hands crawled up her now bare back. Then I started to move faster, kissing hungrily as I pulled her into my face harder. Sophie took the hint and shifted to one side, putting one of her tits in my face and gasping loudly as I locked my mouth over her nipple.

"Yes, do it do it...fuck..." Sophie whispered quickly as she started to breathe harder.

She brushed strands of hair behind her ear as she quickly switched, giving me her other nipple. I gave as hard as Sophie seemed to want to take, bringing it into my mouth and running my tongue over it, then pushing it in and feeling it pop back out.

"Keep going, don't stop..." Sophie hissed out again.

I didn't stop to confirm what she meant, I just kept moving my hands. First down to her ass, grabbing it and pulling her into me to grind on my cock more. Then I slid them around, finding the opening to her pants in the form of a built-in belt. They were quickly unhooked, and then unzipped, revealing absolutely nothing underneath. Sophie began to squirm in place as I pushed the top of the pants down, but ultimately that was as far as they could go with the way she was sitting.

"Get these off..." Sophie quietly commanded.

I immediately grabbed Sophie by the ass and stood up off the couch, lifting her up with me. Sophie gave an aroused gasp as she leaned in and kissed me again, but it was quickly broken as I turned us around and set her back down on the couch. As I moved, I caught a glimpse of Taylor out of the corner of my eye. She was not only watching with intense interest, she had shifted her position on the couch. One of her legs was now dangling off it.

Keeping my focus on Sophie, I reached down and grabbed her pants, working them off her hips as she raised herself up on the couch. The loose material slid down her thighs, revealing Sophie's long, elegant legs as she extended them to allow me to pull the pants off faster.

"Take your shirt off," Sophie quickly commanded again as she sat up, now nude aside from the various pieces of jewelry she still had on.

I did as I was told, pulling my shirt over my head and tossing it away, while Sophie moved in and started undoing my pants. That was when I allowed myself another glance in Taylor's direction. Her other leg had slid up so her knee was raised as she balanced her arm on it. From how she was sitting, and where I was standing, that meant I could see right up her dress. The light wasn't perfect, but I could still see a lace pattern between her legs. I looked up to see if she noticed me looking, but Taylor's face was instead locked on what Sophie's hands were doing. My pants were unbuttoned and unzipped, and Sophie carefully slid them down until my cock was free. And by that, I mean it flipped out almost straight into her face.

"So fuckin' hard already...yes..." Sophie said quietly as she pushed my pants down until they fell to the floor.

Taylor noticed too, and judging by the slight raise of her eyebrows, she was intrigued. I was standing sideways from her, meaning she could see exactly how big my cock was, and even if the angle wasn't enough to tell, Sophie moving in would give great context for it. As Sophie wrapped both hands around it, she began to lightly stroke. Then she leaned in closer, tongue out to run it up my shaft with a long, drawn out lick. She did that several times, and then tipped my cock upward as she moved in closer still. This time, her tongue went straight to my balls, starting to lick from there and going straight up all the way to my shaft.

"Fuck...are you full? You ready to empty these in me?" Sophie said before she moved in again, sticking her tongue out and shaking her head back and forth to lick back and forth across my balls.

"Always," was all I said in response.

Sophie raised her head and slid the tip of my cock into her mouth. Her hands slid out of the way as her mouth moved down, and she bobbed back and forth several times before she pulled away.

"Don't stop until you're drained..." Sophie said.

With that, she pulled away and sat back on the couch. She didn't stop there, rolling onto her knees and then turning herself around so she was on all fours on the couch. Taylor quickly shifted, sitting higher in her seat and pulling her legs back a little. There was still room between them, but Sophie was now facing Taylor's slightly parted legs. I moved in behind her, getting on my knees on the couch so now both of us were facing Taylor, who continued to merely sit there and watch. I let my fingers go down to Sophie's pussy, finding it already soaked from the slightest insertion of my finger.

"Never mind that, just put it in..." Sophie said as she looked back over her shoulder.

I grabbed my cock and slid into position, rubbing the tip along Sophie's pussy.

"And put it in dee-AHHH!"

Sophie cried out as I did what she was asking for before she could finish her sentence. I slid my cock all the way in, watching her tight pussy lips grip the shaft as it quickly inched its way inside her. I was going to start thrusting right away, but I saw Sophie's back tense as she raised her head up towards the ceiling.

"...take it..." Sophie moaned out quietly, her pussy already gripping my cock with a tight squeeze.

I let it stay where it was for just a moment longer, as my hands slowly and purposefully moved into position to grab Sophie by the hips. My grip tightened, my fingers clenching against Sophie's skin to make sure she couldn't pivot away. Taylor watched, her hand on her neck as she tilted her head inquisitively to the side. Sophie's hips nervously fidgeted up and down as my cock sat inside her, and then I pulled back halfway. Sophie winced a little with a shuddering breath, and I started to thrust forward with an immediate fast, deep rhythm.

"Ah-a! Oh! Oh! Oh! Nn-nn-nn-nn-nn-ohhhh..."

Sophie began to let out a series of moans, gasps, and quick breaths that one would expect from a girl who could feel every thrust hitting her just the way she wanted. I kept going, not letting up or slowing down as I watched my cock slide into her and then pull back covered in the wet from her pussy. Every thrust elicited a new sound from her, and the entire time I could see her body reacting to it. The muscles in her back tensed up, as did her shoulders as she remained upright. Her head would crane upward and then drop back down, sending her blonde ponytail flipping back and forth. And her legs were all but spasming, her thighs wanting to move but my hands holding her hips in place.

"Oh-my-fucking-god-yesss!" Sophie moaned out in rhythm as she took it, before biting her lip and continuing to let out "NNH" sounds.

I snuck another glimpse at Taylor. The hand at her neck moved, going instead to the knee she had raised up from her foot resting on the couch. Again, it gave me a wonderful peek up her dress, where I could now clearly see the black lace pattern on her panties. I could also confirm that they were thin, and narrow, as I could see where her inner thigh met the area above her pussy.

"Harder!" Sophie begged, her voice hitting a surprisingly whimpery tone.

I reached down with one hand for the back of her head, finding where her hair was tied and then moving down. A little way down her ponytail, I clutched it in my hand and gave it an easy but firm tug.

"AH!" Sophie cried out in delight as her head was jerked upward.

As I kept thrusting, Sophie's head stayed locked in place. I kept the tension on her ponytail tight, ensuring she couldn't move her head as she took my cock. Taylor's lips curled into a wide, toothy smile, and she suddenly gave a very amused nod.

"Yeah?" was all Taylor said as she grinned.

"Ohhhh yeah..." Sophie moaned out.

Sophie's cries mixed excitement with whatever other emotion she was feeling at that moment. Amusement? Relief? Anger? All of the above? I couldn't tell. All I could figure was that Sophie's pussy was taking everything I was giving it, and she was loving it. And so, I started to go even harder than before. It went from a steady sliding into her, to a straight of pounding where I just rammed the last few inches of my cock as deeply into her as I could.

"Ahh-ahhH-AHHH-FUCK-YES!-OOOO!" Sophie cried out, her volume increasing.

She went silent after that first series of moans for a moment, the only sound in the room being the hard *smak-smak-smak* of my hips ramming into her ass with the barely audible background noise of my cock working her slippery pussy.

"Oohhhmygod yes there...giveittomegiveittomegiveittome..."

I spun my hand around, taking more of her hair around it as I pulled harder and kept railing her pussy.

"Hooomygod...ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-OHAHHH! YES!" Sophie's voice went up and entire octave, almost cracking from the pitch.

*smak-smak-smak-smak-smak* again and again and again, echoing throughout the room like a metronome on max speed. I couldn't quite tell what was happening from how hard I was working, but in that moment I saw Taylor's hand slide off her knee, down her inner thigh, and then land on her panties.

"Ohh-ohhHH-OHHHMYGOD I'M CUMMING!"

Sophie's voice reset, starting low and then increasing in volume until she was belting it out again. As the orgasm hit her and she began to wail out one continuous, fluctuating moan, I was suddenly aware that I had no idea how much sound spilled out into the hall. But at that moment, I didn't care. I kept pounding even as Sophie's arms fell out from underneath her, having her entire body held up just by the tension of her ponytail for a few seconds until I let her drop. She spent the last parts of her orgasm face-down, ass-up.