Meeting Her Master: Abby Brown Tale

Story Info
Abby is humiliated on her way to meet her Master.
1.9k words
3.82
11k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting Her Master: An Abby Brown Story

By: Scarlett Gunn

Abby's plane finally landed in England. Her stomach was in knots and she still couldn't believe she'd actually gone through with this.

She turned on her phone hoping that Griffin had messaged her, telling her where to meet him. Sure enough, there was a new text message from Griffin, but it doesn't say what she expects it to.

Take off your panties before you get off the plane. Don't go to the bathroom. Find a way to do it. And I want you to leave them poking out of your carry on, that's how I'll know it's you.

Abby flushed instantly. She was in the middle seat. To her left, sat a sweet elderly woman with whom she'd spoken on the trip from Utah to England. And on her right was a big burly man, who looked like he belonged to some sort of gang.

She decided that the best way to hide what was going on was to use the biker to cover her and face the woman. Abby turned, striking up small talk with the woman and folding neatly at the waist to wiggle out of her lace panties. She was so thankful that she had decided to wear a dress. She couldn't imagine how she'd pull this off if she were in jeans!

Almost immediately the biker guy coughs. Shit she thought, he's noticed. Abby sneaks a peek over her shoulder and makes eye contact with her seat buddy. She whips her head back, focusing on what the old woman is saying. She quickly pulls her panties down her curvy ass and thighs, deciding speed was her friend now. Unfortunately, in the tight space they get stuck on her knees and she doesn't know how to push them further without kicking people.

Suddenly, a big calloused hand reaches under her skirt, caressing down her cheeks and helping her panties the rest of the way off. Abby yelps, slowly turning to confront her generous, yet kind of creepy, helper.

Her biker buddy has her panties in his big hand is holding them to his nose, taking a long pull on the scent of her arousal. Abby isn't sure if she can be more mortified than she is in this moment. He smiles sadistically at her, clearly enjoying her embarrassment.

"I think I'll keep these as a souvenir, hmm?" he says in a deep and gravelly voice.

"No!" Abby squeaks, panicking. If she doesn't have the panties poking out of her bag, Griffin won't be happy, and she'd rather deal with this stranger than upset her new Master. "I need those, but maybe there's another way we can come to an agreement?" she tries to sound sexy and convincing, looking up at her neighbour through the lashes of her big blue eyes.

He puts the panties in his pocket and growls "meet me by the washroom at the end of Terminal 2 in 15 minutes. I'll hold onto these until then, to make sure you show". With that he gets up and gets off the plane.

Crap! It's already our aisle?! She thinks. Abby quickly starts to gather the last of her things, stuffing them haphazardly into her carry-on. The elderly woman beside her clears her throat and gives her a disapproving glare.

OMG! Abby thinks as she rushes off the plane. Not even officially in England yet and I am making a fool of myself! What if this doesn't actually work? What if Griffin doesn't like me as his slave? What if I'm not pretty enough for him?! We've never actually met, this could have been the biggest mistake of my life!

She tries to push those thoughts out of her head as she rushes to Terminal 2. She's thankful that she didn't pack a suitcase, and only has a carry-on. Griffin had been very specific. When she got to his house, she wouldn't be wearing clothes and for everything else, he would buy her what he deemed appropriate.

They had agreed to a 30-day trial run to ensure that they both were happy with the arrangement. It's not like Abby had anything or anyone waiting for her state side. She had always been alone. When Griffin had messaged her online, she had jumped at the opportunity. Maybe a little too quickly she thought, nervously.

She makes it to Terminal 2 and sees that it is under construction and, today being Sunday, abandoned. This worries her, as she doesn't know what her seat mate has planned. She knows that this is a dumb decision, putting herself in this situation, but it wouldn't be the first dumb decision she's made. Not even the worst one today.

Abby pushes past the plastic sheeting that protects the area and starts to make her way towards where she assumes the bathrooms would be. One hallway later, she sees her old seat mate leaning casually against the wall, swinging her panties on his finger.

She flushes immediately red again, not believing that she is actually doing this. This isn't what you do! She internally scolds herself. She pushes the thought aside and quietly walks up to the stranger.

"Hi" she whispers, looking at the floor.

"Well, colour me surprised." Says the stranger "I was sure you wouldn't show up, timid little thing you are".

Abby takes this moment to really take in the stranger. He's at least 6 foot 3 inches, and easily three hundred pounds. The scary part was that he was all muscle. He could do whatever he desired to her if he wanted. This thought scared her, but also excited her.

Arousal started to pool between her legs. At 5 foot 2 she was no match for him. She wasn't the skinniest woman, having a little extra meat on her hips and in her breasts, but this just gave her that pin-up look, which seemed to excite men more. With wavy, flaming red, hair Abby drew a lot of unwanted attention. If she had it her way, she would blend into the background a lot better than she did.

"What are you waiting for?" the stranger asked, pulling her out of her reverie.

"umm, I don't know what you mean..." Abby whispers, embarrassed to have gotten herself in this situation in the first place.

The stranger steps off the wall, wrapping her hair around his fist and directing her to her knees.

"I helped you out. And now, to earn these precious panties back, you have to help me."

Abby reaches up tentatively and undoes the button on his jeans. Looking up to make sure this is what he meant. The stranger gives her a small nod before letting his head fall back, ready to enjoy what was about to come.

Abby undoes the zipper and gently pushes his jeans down a little, giving her better access. She slowly wraps her fingers around his substantial girth. She's not sure that she can even get her mouth around his width, and there's no way she can take him all the way down her throat. He's so big! She thinks.

Abby sticks out her tongue, gently lapping at the pre-cum that had begun to collect on the tip of this massive stranger's cock. His hips buck forward at that little touch encouraging her to keep going. Abby gently starts to suck on the head, enjoying the feeling that bringing someone else pleasure gives her.

Her hand that isn't stroking him, slowly makes its way under her skirt and to her sensitive clit. She starts to suck his cock in earnest. Trying to swallow more with every bob of her head. The faster she goes on him, the faster her hand rubs her own clit, bringing her closer to her own release.

The stranger growls in appreciation and tightens his grip on her hair. He begins to use her hair as a guide to suck him deeper and faster, fucking her face with his hips at the same time.

Abby can't keep up with his quick pace so opens her mouth and throat, letting him fuck her. Feeling him hit the back of her throat before quickly retreating. She drops her other hand into her lap and begins to fuck herself with her fingers, enjoying being used where anyone could possibly walk by. It was easy for her to find, it would be just as easy for anyone else to stumble across their scene.

Abby's fingers are moving more quickly inside her and across her sensitive nub, making her moan around the stranger's cock. She is enjoying the way it stretches her lips, and fills her completely. His breathing is getting more erratic, and impossibly, she feels him grow larger still in her throat. She knows he is close.

Abby continues to suck and swallow the stranger, trying to finish him before she finishes herself. But the more he uses her, the more turned on she gets, and he knows this.

All of sudden, both of his big hands are in her hair, holding her in place. He shoves his giant dick as far as it will go, exploding deep into her throat. Abby has tears streaming down her face from the strain, but that doesn't stop her. Before she knows it, she is coming too. Fingers flying over her clit and pounding her pussy, while she swallows every drop he gives her.

She can barely catch her breath around him and it feels like it will never stop. With one last shudder, he expels the last of his seed down her throat, and gives her cheek a light tap as he slowly withdraws his softening member.

"Thanks Doll" he says, as he tucks himself back into his jeans. He starts to walk away, leaving Abby where she is, a disheveled mess on the floor.

"Oh, and I guess you earned these back" he casually tosses the panties on the floor near her before strolling out of Terminal 2.

What did I just do?? Abby questions herself. And why did I like it so much??

Abby hurriedly grabs the discarded panties and arranges them so they are sticking out of her carry-on. She rushes into one of the abandoned bathrooms, splashes water on her face, and re-arranges her hair before hurrying out to meet Griffin. He will surely be wondering where she is by now.

As she is hurrying to find Griffin, she begins to wonder if what she did would cross a line with him. I did it for him! She thinks. He'll understand that I had to get the panties back. And I only lost them because of what he asked me to do!

Abby finally makes it back to where she agreed to meet Griffin and begins to look around. She really hopes that he is there and will find her quickly. All she knows about him is his name, and that he looks good in a suit. She had never seen his face, 'for privacy reasons', he'd claimed when she had asked.

Startling her, there is a cough behind Abby. She turns to see a man standing there in a well-tailored navy-blue suit, who she assumes is Griffin. And beside him, the stranger from the plane.

Abby turns crimson and begins to stammer an apology, not able to look either man in the eyes. Griffin raises his hand to cut her off.

"I hear you and Jack are well acquainted?" He says with a slight smirk.

To be continued...