Meeting Her Parents Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are awfully quiet tonight. Everything alright?" She asked, a slight bit of worry in her voice.

"I'm fine. I don't know anyone here. There is an old saying It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. Plus, my background is not something that would go over well here. I am just being cautious," I replied with a big smile.

"OK. Still OK with later tonight?"

"Yes. Lynn. I am still fine with it. Stop worrying. No matter how it goes or how I feel, I'm not leaving you over it. We'll talk about it tomorrow and see where we are at. Have a good time and don't worry about me," I responded confidently.

I danced with Lacy, Margaret and the other wives at the table next. I danced with a couple of girls whose boyfriend didn't seem to want to dance. They were appreciative even if their boyfriends had to hear about it. There was one woman who must have been in her 70's that I danced with twice. She floated on air. The second with her I was more adventurous than I intended.

"You dance divinely Mrs. Habermeyer. Did you study dance at some point?"

She slipped closer to me, pressing up against me as we danced. "Such a big strong handsome man you are," she said with mirth in her voice. "My husband, over there, and I have spent most of our marriage dancing. We've been together 54 years. We even competed in a few dance contests when we were young. Do you know the tango? I want to make my husband a little jealous. It is a fun game we play."

"I do. Let me ask the band leader if he can provide the appropriate accompaniment."

When the current song ended, I walked over to the band stand. I spoke to the leader and after a small tip, he agreed to supply us with the necessary tune. I returned to my dance partner. The band leader announced the request and kicked off the song. Much of the floor cleared since it was a unique dance. It was a bit faster paced than what I had been taught, but we managed it just fine. Mostly because she was so easy to dance with; she could make a one-legged donkey look good on a dance floor.

She took every opportunity to mold herself tightly against me and run her hands all over me as we danced. I missed some of the flashy footwork spots, but she did it well enough it didn't matter. She was in magnificent shape and easy to lift. If you could seduce someone while dancing, this woman no doubt could seduce anyone. When we had finished, I was certainly aroused, her rubbing against me to encourage my excitement. As the music came to a stop, she caressed my face and kissed me gently on the lips. I was panting from the erotic electricity our dance had generated. We received a roaring round of applause.

"Thank you, my young hunk. It is nice to know I can still stir a man. You have made my night. When I get home, I will make my husbands," She said with a lustful smile on her face.

"That was amazing. You're a graceful dancer. And after that dance, I'm jealous of your husband," I answered playfully.

I returned to my table and was set upon by Lynn and Lacy.

"Since when can you dance like that? And why haven't you taken me dancing?" Lynn inquired.

"Holy fuck, Rory. That was borderline pornographic. I bet there isn't a dry set of panties in the room," Lacy commented excitedly.

Margaret leaned over and whispered, "Do you want to check mine?"

I chuckled quietly at that and responded to Lynn, "I spent some time with someone who had studied dance. She was kind enough to share some of her knowledge. I can dance at these kinds of events but I don't know about clubs. We can go if you want when we get back to college."

"You better remember to take me" she jokingly threatened.

"Yes Ma'am!" I said with a little salute.

I danced one more dance each with the three family members. That finished up the night of dancing as the band said their good nights. We said our good nights to our table guests and people we knew. We moved as a group to the hotel desk for our keys for the night. I was in room 435. Lynn was in room 515. I pulled Lynn into my arms and kissed her passionately.

"Enjoy your evening. I will see you tomorrow at lunch. Love you!" I said confidently.

"Love you too. See you tomorrow."

We walked arm in arm to the elevator and got on when one arrived. We were piled in with many other people including everyone from our group but Leo. I was the first person to get off and said my good night to everyone. I checked the hall sign and strode down to the room. I took a minute to calm myself. The rest of the evening had let me concentrate on other things besides this moment. I was very unsure about how all of this was going to play out. I took five deep breaths, stuck my card in the door and swung it open.

It was an elegant room with a sitting room in front of the bedroom. The bedroom door was closed. My suitcase was next to the couch. I guess the other party hadn't gotten here yet. I didn't see any other luggage. Possibly, they changed their minds. I hung my jacket in the closet and went to see what the bedroom looked like. I opened the door and their was a suitcase opened on the bed but not one in the room. There was a king sized bed with a plush comforter. There were several decorative throw pillows on it. There was one chair in the corner.

As I looked around the room, a door I hadn't noticed opened, and a women stepped out. She gasped when she saw me and startled me a little. It was Guinevere. I was pleasantly surprised. I had feared it would be one of the college girls I met earlier. They were cute but seemed very immature.

"What a wonderful turn of events. I'm delighted it's you that I get to spend the night with. It was pleasant meeting you earlier."

She blushed a little and replied, "Thank you, that's very nice of you to say. I didn't imagine it would be you. I thought for sure I would get one of those trust fund frat boys."

"I feared the same thing, the girls with them seemed immature and silly," I agreed.

I walked over to her and gently caressed her arm. She was shaking a little. Nervous? Scared?

"You seem a little, uh, unsure about this. Are you OK, we don't have to do anything you don't want to. We can sit and talk. I can even leave if your uncomfortable," I asked as I took my hand away from her arm.

"NO. Please don't leave. I'm very nervous but it's not your fault," she said as she lowered her head.

I sat on the bed near her. I thought if I wasn't towering over her, it might help. She paced away from me.

"I should be the one asking if you want to leave. I'm nowhere near as pretty as your girlfriend. My husband was very taken with her when they danced. She seems so natural and sure of herself," she sputtered anxiously.

"There is nothing wrong with how you look. That is the what makes the world a wonderful place. There are people of many shapes and sizes with just as many personalities. They all bring something amazing. Even more when they want to explore. Sex is like food, so many types and kinds. I just want to enjoy all that I can," I respond.

"I'm exploring as you put it because it is something my husband wants. He wants to explore and I love him so here I am," Guinevere answered with a hint of frustration.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to. But the fun thing about this is that we could explore something you want to that maybe he doesn't want to," I offered hopefully.

"Do you really want to, I mean with me?"

"Most definitely. Whatever the lady wants, I will make an effort to fulfill. Enthusiastically," I added mischievously. I rose and walked over to her. She stopped her pacing and turned to me. She slid into my arms, and I lowered my head to kiss her. I stopped short and after a tiny pause, she closed the gap and our lips met. It started tentatively. After only a few moments, it turned fiery.

"Would you, uhm, well, I've asked him, but he doesn't want to. Ah. Would you play with my.....butt?" she whispered bashfully.

"A finger?" She nodded. "Two or more fingers?" She nodded again. "My tongue" She shivered.

"And I want your cock. If you do all of those first, if goes like I think it will, I want you buried in my ass. It will be my first time so you will have to be patient and gentle. But that is a fantasy. If he gets to have his, maybe I can have mine," she said more excitedly now.

"I'm going to worship and make love to your ass. After I see how wonderful your pussy tastes and definitely after I come the first time. I want to last." I said huskily.

She was now bouncing with energy. I kissed her soundly and she returned my passion. She was a good kisser. Gentle but persistent.

"I have something I bought for tonight to wear. Do you mind if I change?" she asked hotly.

"That sounds perfect. I'm going to enjoy seeing this. I'll get out of my clothes and bring in a couple of things from my suitcase," I replied lustily.

I went into the outer room and spread out my suitcase on the couch. I pulled out the two vibrating butt plugs, the small flexible vibrator, cherry lube, and the dual spot vibrator. Thank God Lynn went over this stuff. I didn't know all of this stuff existed. I changed out of my clothes and hung them up. I put on the silk boxers I brought and went back into the bedroom to wait.

I laid all of the toys on the bed and sat down. I was a mixture of emotions. Lust, of course, general excitement, anxiety, and a little fear. I knew nothing of this woman, and we really hadn't connected at the dinner. They had seemed like a nice couple and were memorable because of their unique differences. I wanted it to be a memorable occasion for her. I also wondered how I would feel about myself and Lynn tomorrow.

She came out of the bathroom in a purple and black bustier with a lace ring at the bottom. It covered her sex with the lace ring. I couldn't see if she was wearing any panties. She was also in nylons with garter belts attached. She was wearing black stiletto heels. Eat your heart out Kelly Brook. What a transformation. My desire shot through the roof. I swiftly moved to her and began touching her all over.

"WOW. You're gorgeous. I want to spend all night feasting on you," I breathed into her mouth. I kissed her fiercely. I pulled her close to me and began massaging her ass. She was either wearing a G-String or no panties. So much lush ass to play with. She melted against me as our kissing escalated.

"D-D-Do you really think I look good?" she asked breathlessly.

"Good doesn't begin to express it. Delicious might be a better word. Come over to the bed, I want to see if you taste as good as you look," I growled.

I positioned her so she was sitting near my pile of toys. I kneeled in front of her. She wasn't wearing any panties. Her neatly trimmed bush peeked out from under the lace fringe. I ran my hands up and down her nylons. Each pass getting ever closer to her mound. My kisses soon followed my hands. I could hear her breathing getting heavier. I pushed her legs further apart. I kissed up each side of her thighs as my hands drew her ass forward on the bed. I ran my hand across her slit. She was a little wet. I wanted her to be soaked.

I leaned in and licked her opening in one long slow pass. She let out a little moan of appreciation. I made several more long, slow passes with my tongue. I tongued and kissed her lips on either side of her pussy. I teased and worked over the entrance slowly. Her excitement rising along with my efforts. I then slowly slid my tongue all the way in. Her taste was a very subtle mix of strawberry and musk. It was lovely. I started exploring her depths with my tongue as my hands squeezed her ass gently. Her moans grew louder as the flow of her nectar increased.

I slurped and sucked away at her peach as her voice continued to grow in volume. I added slow circles around her clit with my finger as she ran her hands through my hair.

"OH GOD, you're driving me crazy. A slow wondrous torture. You eat my pussy so well. Keep that up, I'm getting close already," she moaned.

I continued at my slow sensual pace and made languid passes across her clit with my thumbs. She was pouring out her juice onto my tongue now. Her hips made tiny movements as she panted. I drew my tongue from inside her moist center and dragged it across her button. Her hips jumped at the new sensation. I slowly flicked my tongue up and down and then side to side. Keeping my movements unhurried.

"FUCK. Yes. Lick my clit. Damn that feels so good. I'm going crazy. Please stop teasing, I'm close," she rasped lustfully.

I inserted one finger into her dripping slit. I pumped it leisurely. My tongue running all over her clit. She began bucking a little. Her hand pulling my hair, trying to push my face deeper in her pussy. I resisted. I was enjoying this too much to rush it.

"Oh god, please my clit, just a little faster. I'm so close. God let me come, please. Add a second finger. Please baby, I'm right there. Make me cum," she begged.

I added the second finger that she requested. Curling them looking for her G-Spot. Finding it on the third attempt. Her voice rising yet again at this new feeling. She was gently thrashing about by now. I added sucking on her clit to my gentle tongue. I could feel how close she was. Trying to get her body to crest, but I was keeping her just at the edge.

"Oh my god, oh my god. Please baby, please. Oh fuck, oh my god. I'm sooo close. Please baby. Just a little more," she pleaded.

I keep my pace exactly the same drawing it out as long as I could. I took another 10 minutes until my tongue began to ache a little and I finally relented and started sucking hard on her clit and rubbing her g-spot faster. She came in an explosion of screams and thrashing. Her thighs crushing my head and pulling my hair hard enough to almost yank it from the roots. A tiny rush of fluid coated my fingers.

"FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCK YYYYEEESSSS" She screamed.

I slowed my attention until she collapsed back on the bed panting. Her collapse triggered her releasing my head and hair. I sucked my fingers clean and kissed my way up her body. When I reached her face, she lifted her head to kiss me. I kissed her and she devoured my mouth. Guinevere proceeded to clean my face of her cum.

"You wonderful, sexy, fucking man. You were trying to drive me insane and kill me at the same time. That was just incredible," she panted.

"I thoroughly enjoyed taking my time devouring you. You are a sexy vixen," I said honestly.

"Fill me up lover. I want to feel you deep inside me." She purred

I slipped my boxers off and slowly guided my straining staff inside her molten core. We moaned our mutual appreciation of the wonderful sensation. I worked her tits out of the top of her outfit and began kissing them. She squeezed the one that I was not kissing. I rocked steadily inside her. She was quite tight and felt heavenly.

"Oh, you stretch me nicely. What a lovely cock you have. Yes, play with my nipples, I love having them sucked and nibbled." She moaned.

I nibbled and sucked on her nipples. I used my hands to push her legs further apart and back against the bed. I could now get even deeper into her moist slit. I increased my pace and length of my strokes just a bit. I gave her a little extra push at the end of each stroke. She gave little excited grunts as I touched her deepest points.

"Your wet pussy clings so nicely as I slide in and out. Oh, my that's a wonderful feeling. So deep inside you," I rumbled.

"That's the spot lover, keep hitting my spot. OH GOD, just like that. You fuck me so good baby. Oh so good. Uh uh, yes. Keep feeding my hungry pussy that nice cock of yours," she purred.

I raised up just slightly to change the angle of my entry a bit. That got me to reach as deep as I could. My balls slapping gently against her each time I hit bottom. This change really helped ramp up her arousal as well as her grunts and gasps accelerated.

"Fuck that's good. I'm not going to last much longer. You're too tight and too hot. Oh, Guinevere my dear, your so fucking sexy. After I pump you full of my cum, I'm going to roll you over and begin worshiping your ass," I growled passionately.

"OH GOD. FILL ME UP LOVER. Pump all that cum deep inside me. Flood my pussy with your spunk. OH MY GOD, you feel so good inside me," she whimpered.

I picked up my pace. The wet slapping of my balls against her dripping slit now noticeable. Her moans becoming wordless. My orgasm was rapidly approaching. She could sense it as my pace increased and became erratic.

"YES. Give it to me, lover. Give me your cum. Fill me, fill me up. I want to feel it pumping into me. Empty your balls into my hungry cunt," Guinevere cried.

Her dirty words sparked my release. I roared as I sank my shaft to the hilt and spasmed. My cum rocketing into her swampy core.

"YESSSS! OH, I FEEL IT'S WARMTH SPREADING INSIDE ME. OH GOD." she shrieked.

I continued pumping slowly until I had emptied entirely into her. She looked fucking sexy as hell. Her tits out of her bustier. Her hair was sweaty and hanging all over her face. A salacious smile on her lips. A little sex goddess. Voluptas would be proud. I kissed her passionately.

"WOW, what a sexy goddess of a woman you are. As they say, it is always the quiet ones," I said to as I was recovering my breath.

She giggled happily. "You certainly make me feel wanton and decadent," she cooed. I kissed her gently. Filling her with the affection and lust I felt for her. I slid back down her body and stood between her legs.

"Turn over sweet lady. I have a hunger for that sweet ass of yours. I can't wait to see how delicious you taste" I rumbled.

She giggled and slowly rolled over. She pulled a pillow and laid her head on it. She wiggled her ass as an invitation. I gathered my toys to be close. I pulled her cheeks apart and looked at her pretty little star. I leaned forward and slowly traced a circle. I flicked my tongue back and forth across her winking eye. She shivered and moaned in anticipation. I pushed my tongue into her warm cave. She tasted of a hint of soap and earth.

"FUCK. That's an interesting sensation. YES, tongue my ass," Guinevere gasped.

I grabbed the flexible vibrator and inserted into her leaking pussy. She let out a short howl as it entered. I could faintly feel the waves coming through the thin wall. Guinevere was swaying her ass as my tongue plunged repeatedly past her ring. I was enjoying her ass. I could feel her ramping excitement. I picked up the bottle of lube. I removed my tongue and squirted a little lube across her crack. I slowly pushed past her ring with my middle finger.

"Oh my. That feels big. Stretching me. Be gentle but keep going," she said in a nervous whisper.

I timed the thrusting of my finger and the vibrator to alternating. Her back passage was getting easier to penetrate. I added more lube and worked a second finger into her dark tunnel. She moaned and rocked back against my invaders. When she had adjusted to my second finger, I pulled the flexible vibrator out and replaced it with the dual spot one. I set it on low as to overwhelm her.

"HOLY FUCK. WHAT IS THAT? DAMN THAT FEELS GOOD," her voice rising in volume.

"Dual spot vibrator. Reach back and take control. I'm going to add the third finger. Such a naughty dirty girl. You've been very bad. I wonder if you should be disciplined for your devilishly wanton behavior," I pondered out loud.

"I'm sorry sir, I've always been a good girl. Please don't punish me too hard. I promise to try not to do it again," she replied lustily.

I wondered briefly if her husband had explored this wonderful woman. So much more than the doting wife. This was turning into a better evening than I would have imagined. She took control of the toy and adjusted its position. She started moaning louder with that. I added more lube and worked the third finger into her clenching ass. I spanked her once, not too hard. Her ass clenched hard around my fingers.