Meeting Her Parents Pt. 04

Story Info
A fun night out of Dancing, Swapping, and a little What What.
8.3k words
4.73
9.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story has a little every kind of kink excluding water sports and no cheating. It is a work currently in progress so this list maybe incomplete but if any of the following is just not your thing, please look elsewhere. Lots of great stories on this site. Everyone in this story is over 18.

Incest, Anal, BDSM, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Bi-Sexuality(Male & Female), Swinging, Interracial, Group Sex

All feedback is welcome. If you have criticism, please make it constructive. Hope you enjoy. A special thanks to Kabe1957 for the editing and help to make my story better


Preparation for a Night of Dancing

Lynn's sat up in bed when I entered the room. I walked over to her side and handed her the mug of coffee I had prepared for her. She smiled, sipped in the rich dark drink, and closed her eyes to enjoy its warmth. Lynn really loved her coffee. She had a couple of specific brands, and blends she loved. She bought bags of whole beans. Lynn ordered them online and had them shipped in. One had a skull or a Viking on it, I think. She liked a pecan roasted one from Texas. She ground them with her own grinder, a little plug-in one she kept in her room at school. Lynn was also not wonderful if she didn't get her coffee on most school days. She drank it black and strong. 5 scoops per pot and she drank 2-3 cups first thing to start the day at school. Don't even go to one of those fancy coffee places and turn in an order that took 3 minutes to give all the details. Half this, quarter that, and a shot of this. She ground her teeth.

I sipped at my cup. I was not as specific about my coffee. I drank it for the caffeine. I didn't really care for the taste, so I normally added creamer to smooth out the bitterness. I sat down on the other side next to Lynn. We enjoyed our coffee and our silence for a good 10 minutes. It was one of the things that helped bring us together. Until our fight about me coming along for winter break, we rarely had uncomfortable silences. We had meshed really easily from the start. Now we dovetailed.

"What do I need to know about tonight and anything special we need to cover about our time apart?" I asked.

"That reminds me, we need to fill out the exchange form. It helps them pair everyone up before the end of the night. It works really well. Did you find Lacy?" She replied.

"Yes, I found Lacy in the kitchen, and we connected. What about this exchange form, what is that?" I asked in return.

"I want to hear about the connection. Was it a deep connection, a long connection, or both? How did you terminate the connection? The form is to prevent any bad swaps. For example, you don't want gay couples exchanging partners with straight ones. Especially since it's a blind trade. They assign numbers to each person and the computer pulls them in random order given the criteria you submit. It adds some extra excitement since you only know at the end of the night. Everyone stays at the hotel, and they hold the bags, so you pick them up before going to the assigned room. You don't know the room until you pick up your key and luggage. I'll loan you some supplies you should take. Everyone is required to be tested in the last month before attending to make sure all involved are clean. That's why I asked you to do the test right after we had that little talk about coming here. Now. Details. Give!" She said with emphasis on the last three words.

I relayed the fun particulars of my time with Lacy. I included a few of what we said to each other verbatim and described how amazing it was. I highlighted her little begging talk and passed along the thanks for sharing remark. Lynn was absent-mindedly playing with her breasts toward the end of my story.

"God, that's so hot. I'm not sure which I enjoyed more. Watching you with my mom or hearing about you with Lacy. I so misjudged you in the beginning. I'm no longer worried about running you off. Now, it's whether some of these horny sluts you're going to be fucking are going to steal you away. Fuck, Melina and Kamakshi are going to come after you hard at the celebration," Lynn uttered with first lust and then trepidation in her voice.

"I don't know who Melanie or Kamakshi are, but I'm not leaving you. They could be porn stars or reincarnations of Aphrodite. Your place in my heart is secure. Won't lose me that easy," I said emphatically and kissed her to drive home my message.

"OK, sorry, momentarily doubt crossed my mind. Forget it. And it's ME-LI-NA not Melanie. Please don't get it wrong, she gets tired of that shit. Grab my laptop out of my shoulder bag so we can get this form filled out," she replied.

I pulled her laptop out of her bag, and we sat on the bed together. She found the website and pulled up the "Partner Interchange Contract." It sounded more like a lawyer trading contract than a swingers information sheet. She filled out all the necessary information about my age, sex, physical specifications. We even had to supply dick dimensions. The next section was about preferences, limits, etc. I answered no to being Bi. I wasn't ready under these circumstances to explore that yet. It might only be Leo that I was drawn to. Maybe he was the type or the look that I was attracted to. It was completely new, but I definitely wanted to try somethings out with him and Mya. I had her check ok for threesomes or foursomes of any combination. Yes, to domination games but not full-on dom. They had a numbered system for that. None was 1 and full sex dungeon level Dom was 10. We marked a 6. No to being tied up and yes to tying someone else up. There were a lot of questions, asking lots of details about what you liked and didn't like. Questions about experience level with things. It was a comprehension list. Took us almost an hour to finish.

"OK, that finishes that. I just learned a bit more about you as well, so that was good. I had submitted mine before finals but just checked I was attending after we had our little chat. Check out time is 12:00. We can meet at the place I told you about in town. It's called 'Grill'n & Chill'n'. Here let me text you the address. I'll grab an Uber since you're driving. Let's get cleaned up and down to breakfast."

She sent me the address and we hopped into the shower. We mostly cleaned ourselves with some extra touching and kissing. Dressed with our empty coffee cups in hand, we walked down to breakfast with her leaning against me. I was a little nervous about tonight and how I would feel about her being with someone else. My mind completely understood it and watching her with her father had turned me on. But I had been in the room. This was also the first time I had really hooked up with someone. Even if it was slight, I did have an emotional attachment to Lacy and Margaret since they were related to Lynn. This was going to be a complete stranger. All the other girls I had been with, I had gone on dates with. Whole lot of questions but not many answers. I had been riding this wave since we had our little fight and I wondered if I was going to wipe out as the surfers say.

We reached the dining room. Everyone had already started eating. We grabbed food and joined them at the table. The usual breakfast chatter ensued with questions about sleep and what were plans for the day. Everyone had planned on mostly chilling out. James was going to watch some football and do some work. Margaret had to go to the hotel to help with set up for this evening. Lacy wanted to work on some music she had been trying to put together. She apparently had bits and pieces but couldn't make a whole song yet. It was part of a project for her degree that was due by the end of January. Lynn was going to catch up on some reading after she helped her mom for a couple hours this morning. Leo was going to work out for a bit, and he also had some work he wanted to review. I decided to join Leo for the workout and then James for football. I was hoping both would keep my mind occupied to avoid too much worry.

Lynn and I cleaned up the dishes since we hadn't contributed to cooking. I went upstairs and changed into some workout clothes and joined Leo in the exercise room in the basement. We started with 45 minutes on the treadmill and then some light lifting. During our run, I asked Leo, "Any tips or suggestions for tonight? This is a new thing for me."

"For the dinner and dancing portion, just mingle with lots of people. Check with Lynn and see if she wants to introduce you to everyone. You may be led around like a prize bull at a rodeo. If she doesn't, don't cling to her. You haven't been the needy type so far, but your anxiety is running high for this. Hers is too. She won't admit it but she's secretly waiting for the other shoe to drop. If she feels like she has to prop you up, it will make her doubt it more.

"The after-dance activities are a secret that no one talks about directly. Don't hint at it. Assume it doesn't exist. You're just going up to your room after the party. It is silly but that's how to play it. There are a lot of important people at this dance, and they can't have their reputations disparaged. It certainly wouldn't help our practice."

He continued, "Lynn should help you pack the necessary accessories you might need. Whoever you meet in the room, remember to talk about expectations and boundaries. You don't have to do anything you aren't completely comfortable with and neither does the other person. You could get anywhere from a long-time attendee to a virgin to situations like this. Be your warm, charming, sexy self and you will be fine. Don't ask for contact information. You're not dating. I know you're going to rock someone's world."

"Thanks. I appreciate the vote of confidence and helpful information. It could give me a good chance to talk to a bunch of important people. You can never have too many good contacts."

"One final word of advice. Pay enough attention to the women to flatter them but not enough to draw the attention of the husband. Some of the men have huge egos. You can admire their trophy but it's not yours if you catch my drift. They are both cheating on each other in private, but it can't seem that way in public, at least not for the wife," Leo warned.

The rest of the workout we talked about his girlfriend and my future plans. Mya was finishing her master's in psychology. She also had a minor in criminal justice. He described her as a bundle of fun, determined energy with a laser sharp mind. Her smile and upbeat personality often cause people to underestimate her. She took full advantage of it. He pulled out his phone while I was doing a set of curls. When I put the weights on the mat, he put his hand on my arm and leaned in close.

"Here is what she looks like," Leo said as he handed me his phone. She was stunning. She had dark honey colored skin with brown, green eyes. Intense eyes. Her lips were full. Her dark colored lipstick drew attention to their fullness. Her makeup was otherwise subtle except for eyebrows.

"How tall is she? What is that braid style she wears? Partially blond with her natural dark brown hair."

"5'5". She calls it Goddess Style. I think she's a goddess no matter what her hair looks like so I can't disagree. It almost has an optical illusion quality to it. Each color bleeds into the other. She keeps it slightly past her shoulder but never much longer." Leo answered.

"It looks spectacular. Her hair acts as one frame for her whole face and then her lips and eyebrows narrow your focus to her eyes.". I thought of Lynn and I as a very attractive couple. If Lynn and I walked into a room with them, no one would even notice us. Think Matthew McConaughey and Priyanka Chopra in their early twenties.

"Thanks, I'm so lucky and she has meshed so tightly with everything. Several girls I dated wouldn't accept anything but a monogamous relationship. Those plus the ones that couldn't be understanding of my attraction to other men. I had given up until I met Mya." He responded.

"You make a lovely couple. Where did you meet?"

"Seminar in the city for trends in jury selection advances. We both were taking a class on unusual questions to help get the jury you wanted. We talked about the class when it was over and then she asked me to dinner. We ended up in bed that night. I asked her about seeing her again and Mya said she didn't want to be with just one person so best to keep it casual."

"Of course, you jumped on that opening since you felt the same way but wanted a primary partner." I surmised.

"Yes, that's exactly what I did. She went from guarded and disappointed to being excited immediately. That started a long conversation and prompted the scheduling of a couple more dates. That led to attending a swingers' party. I was still worried about bringing her home and crossing the final hurdle. In typical Mya super-slut fashion, that led to our threesome with Lacy. Now we're planning out the rest of our lives," he said with a big smile and pride in his voice.

Since Leo had been so helpful and forth coming with his history with Mya, I supplied some of my plans. I explained my computer science major was going to be focused on programming for data analysis. Because of the vast application of this field, I could most likely find work anywhere. I wanted to always have flexibility. A holdover from my situation growing up. I never wanted to feel trapped again. I told Leo about meeting Lynn in calculus and the easy way we had grown from study partners to lovers to being a couple. I even covered the fight we had over my coming here.

We finished our workout, I went upstairs, and cleaned up. I returned to join James for football and some reading. It made the afternoon go by quickly and kept my mind from thinking too much about tonight. My nerves were still a little out of whack but not too bad. Before the second game was over, we both returned to our rooms to get ready for the evening's festivities.

James was waiting in the living room when I returned. Leo joined us next. Margaret in a stunning blue dress with matching heels. It was the perfect mix of classy and bold. It was sleeveless with a V-neck that showed some cleavage but not a ton. The open area had lines of pearls running across. It gave the illusion of covering but didn't. The dress came down to mid-calf with one slit up to upper thigh. She wore around her neck a choker made up of little diamond hearts. All three men drank her in like we had been walking the Sahara.

Lacy and Lynn made their entrance side by side. Lynn was in a strapless lilac silk dress with a slit on one leg. The top half in front was covered with what I think were sequins. It sparkled. She wore a long necklace with decent sized dark amethyst teardrop. It drew your eyes to the creamy skin that lay exposed. Lacy was in a spaghetti-strap lace mini-dress. It ended at her mid-thigh and was mostly open in the back. The dress looked like a giant maze of red rose vines that you thought you could see through but not quite. It was almost scandalous. Her candy apple red spike heels completed the succubus look. They were the three most beautiful women I had ever seen.

I walked over and stood closely in front of Lynn and Lacy. I rotated my head right and kissed Lacy on the cheek. I said "You look breathtaking. You are going to give some men heart attacks this evening." I turned toward Lynn and stepped up next to her. I kissed Lynn on the check, held out my arm and said to her "Will the most beautiful girl in the world honor me with her company this night?"

Lynn smiled and slid her arm through mine. Leo and James gave their hands to the other two ladies, and we walked out to the waiting limousine.

Dancing and A Night of New Pleasures

We arrived and stepped out of the limo. It felt like a red-carpet event almost. Crazy for a Christmas dinner and dance. I was a little nervous about this type of crowd. I was used to a completely different set of people. I figured if I did not say too much and was polite to everyone, I would be OK. I would dodge questions about my past the best I could.

The start of the evening was a mix and mingle event. Waitstaff were everywhere carrying trays of champagne and wine. I walked in with Lynn on my arm. James had the other two on his. A lot of people noticed our entrance. Lynn's parents were important people here apparently. Lynn grabbed a glass of champagne and I picked up water. I definitely didn't want to be impaired in any way. This place was as dangerous as the drug dealer meetings I had to attend. She dragged me around to meet some different people.

I would never be able to remember everyone, so I concentrated on not saying too much and letting her do most of the talking. They were all couples as old as or older than her folks. In fact, most of the crowd was that way. Some couples in their twenties. Even fewer were college age. After she had shown me off, I left her in a long conversation with a couple she knew well.

I mingled with a few other couples that were closer to our age to see what they were up to. The college couples were a bit off-putting. They were from very rich families and they were proud of their heritage. There were a couple of fascinating couples in their mid to late twenties. Keisha and Jackson were a stunning black couple. He had played college football at a small college. He was huge and looked in great shape. He was a sportscaster for the local NBC station. He was already getting noticed for bigger opportunities. He thought he might get to be a sideline reporter for State. Maybe someday he would be one of those huge shows for college football.

She was beautiful with short hair. It was shaved close on the side with curls on top. She had colored the top in a soft rusty copper color. It was a bright contrast to her dark mahogany skin. She was a psychologist. She worked at a clinic that catered to women. She also volunteered with the women's shelter on weekends. They were both charismatic and charming. Their love for each other glowed brightly.

The other interesting couple were a distinctive pair. He was probably 5'11" or 6'0". She was 5'4 at best. Harold was thin and kind of herky-jerky in his movements. He reminded me of a young Jim Carrey in the way he moved. He was a stockbroker. Outgoing and very much a salesman. A little self-centered but not terrible. I had to ask him to introduce his wife. Ginny was her name. Rather her name was Guinevere, but he called her Ginny. She was quiet, a little chubby, and wore glasses. She was an elementary school teacher. Her hair was shaggy with short bangs. She had colored it in multiple shades of blonde. He was the one that made decisions in their relationship. At least that is how looked in public.

Everyone moved to the round tables that encircled the dance floor. Dinner was Coq Au Vin, scalloped potatoes, and roasted brussels sprouts. It was delicious. The conversation was mostly between the older couples at our table. James and Leo talked about some general job-related items to two of the husbands. Margaret exchanging tales of children with the wives of the shop talkers. Lacy talking music industry with the third couple. The wife worked for one of the record labels. Lynn darted in and out of all the conversations. I mostly listened and only answered questions when asked directly. I deflected any talk about Lynn and I to Lynn. Chocolate Mousse was served for dessert and a band began to set up.

As the waitstaff began making the rounds to clear out dishes, the event MC took the microphone and went through his little speech. Thanking people, highlighting Margaret's work in preparation for tonight. She stood and gave a little bow. He then introduced the band and the music started. I asked Lynn if she wanted to dance, and she agreed happily.