Meeting Her Parents Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK. OH GOD. That just sent a jolt to my clit. I'm a bad girl after all. This feels awesome. GOD, I am getting close. FINGER MY ASS!" she moaned loudly.

I pumped her ass with my fingers rapidly and spanked her intermittently. Her moaning got louder and louder. She finally crested and shook through her orgasm. I slowed my finger thrusts as she rode out the wave. Her legs gave out and she slowly collapsed onto the bed. I withdrew my fingers and l lay down next to her. She turned and through heavy breathing said "Fuck. That was good. I've never felt sexier or naughtier at the same time. I feel like such a slut but I love it at the same. Is that wonderful cock of your ready to go again?"

"How could it not be with that erotic display to watch," I replied with a smile.

"Then fuck my ass lover. I want a warm load deep in my bowels before I fall asleep in your arms. How do you want me?"

"Just like that if you don't mind my laying on top of you," I responded eagerly.

She shifted slightly to the top of the bed. I pulled her legs closer together. I straddled her thighs and applied more lube to her star. I then coated my rigid cock thoroughly with lube. I lined up with her hole and gently pushed past her ring. The head popped in and I stopped letting her adjust.

"FUCK, THAT FEELS HUGE. Wait, let me get adjusted. Nice and slow, lover. Please, nice and slow," she groaned.

"Let me know if it gets to be too much or too painful. We don't have to do this. Put the vibrator back in, it will help," I added.

She was very tight, and my cock felt like it was an oven she was so hot. I pushed a tiny bit further in and then withdrew until only the head was inside. I could feel the return of the vibrations through the separating membrane. I had to stop to not get too excited.

"GOD Guin, you feel amazing. HOT, TIGHT and Velvety. Such a sweet ass you have. Someone should get to experience this paradise occasionally," I said lustfully.

It took almost 10 minutes before I was all the way inside her. She moaned and groaned through every inch. A little pleasure and some pain. I finally rested flushed against her ass. I slid my body to cover hers. I reached my arm up and interlaced my fingers with hers. I pumped gently in and out of her feverish cave. It was incredibly intense. I kept a steady rhythm as she raised her hips to meet my thrusts. Two strangers moving from a fun fuck to lovers. Two becoming one.

She shuddered through several small orgasmed. Each one clamping my dick in place. I had to ride each one out without moving. She turned her head, and I kissed her each time. Her lust mixing with a new level of affection.

"Baby, I need you to cum. I can't take much more. Please baby, give me your hot load. Fill my slutty ass with your load. I need it baby. Give it to me. Flood your dirty girl's back door," she moaned tiredly.

"Oh Guin, such a sexy slutty girl. GOD your ass is heaven," I replied.

I increased my thrusting. It wouldn't take much. I had been keeping the steady rate to prevent from cumming too soon. It only took 15 or 20 more thrusts until I roared her name, forced my cock as deep as I could reach and fired my cum into her.

"YESSSS. OH MY GOD, IT FEELS SO GOOD. BATH MY GUTS IN YOUR HOT CUM. FUUCCCKK. I'M CUMMMINNGGG TOOOO," Guinevere screamed.

I spasmed four or five time as her clutching ass milked every drop. I collapsed onto her body and panted. I touched her hair lovingly. I felt closer to this woman than I should have. We weren't strangers anymore. I felt we could be lovers if things were different. I hadn't anticipated this level of affection for her.

As soon as I was able, I climbed off her and got a warm washcloth. I cleaned her thighs, her back, and her ass with it. I cleaned up the toys and set them on a towel to air dry. When I had finished cleaning myself, she had finally stirred. She exhaustedly climbed under the covers and turned on her side. I turned off the lights and slipped under the covers. She nestled into my arms with her face against my chest. I enveloped her in my arms.

"That was....I don't even know how to explain that. Amazing, incredible, intense, and something more. I felt...." her voice trailed off.

"Yeah, me too. I didn't think I would feel like that," I said softly. She peered into my eyes, her eyes full of hope. I continued, "I wouldn't change it and I most certainly don't regret it. You're a wonderfully sexy, sensual, and arousing woman. I couldn't have wished for a better partner for the night."

She smiled gratefully, kissed me sweetly, closed her eyes and nuzzled my chest. I closed my eyes and drifted off.