Meeting Her Pt. 02: Starting Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lecturing is a pleasure, plus I get paid for this.

After class I went to the Athletic Center to work out in the faculty exercise room. Some of the workout was done with my shirt off, I did some light weights and then the speed bag. Every time I looked at the camera it seemed to be on me, but that was probably just my imagination. After the workout I took a quick shower - still with the feeling I was on camera - and got back to my office a few minutes before five. It was time for my one-on-one seminar.

-

Chapter 5. Office Meeting

You can't start a fire sitting 'round crying over a broken heart

This gun's for hire

Even if we're just dancing in the dark

--by Bruce Springsteen

-

Isabel arrived at my office promptly at five for some intimate communication accompanied by friendly feelers and good taste. Faculty offices in modern buildings are soundproofed because of the laws about student confidentiality. Before she arrived I was not sure how far we would go. But when I opened the door I knew. She had changed her appearance to something sexier.

SCORE BRAXTON!

The new outfit was similar to what she wore to lunch, but different. The red top was satin, with a lower neckline and tailored to accent her breasts. The skirt was shorter and cut to accent her booty in a subtle manner. But the most noticeable feature was sexy fishnet stockings. When she walked past me coming in she did not turn right away, she managed to give me a view from the back, showing off the seam along the back of her legs as well as the seam in the back of her skirt. They were about the hottest thing I had ever seen a married woman wear on campus.

I know that women usually need help to get those straight, so I had to wonder who she asked, and what her helper knew about me.

-

When we were settled the first thing she wanted to talk about how her bun got in her oven. She had left me that question at lunch, now she led me back to it.

The prenup pre-nup between Isabel and Victor mentioned a "family practice" for conception. Based on comments from his family she imagined drawing names to match up spouses for fun and games with plenty of charming Spanish romance topped by a little friendly bed play skipping from room to room. Victor's sisters-in-law suggested that they knew Victor and his brothers "very well... as MEN" But the reality took a turn before it got to fun. Instead the process was more like piecework in a factory - where Isabel was the piece that got worked.

Her prime time for conception was the weekend her husband actually got back after almost 10 months away. The date been set a year in advance and she was on fertility drugs from her doctor that were aimed at enhancing her chance of success. On the target Thursday, 36 hours after her fun with me in the dark shower, she had a final medical check where her doc agreed she would be optimal for Saturday or Sunday. Jorge was supposed to be back a week early so they could spend some alone time together, but he didn't make it. That led to our shared shower. Instead he arrived before dawn on the Friday when they were to start. Isabel was at home, waiting for her husband and anticipating a romantic weekend.

She was not wearing much when she answered the door, just a light robe, a slip and some tiny sexy panties. Jorge walked in Friday morning, followed by his brothers Estaban and Miguel, both former pro soccer players in their mid-30's (younger that Jorge). She had met them before, in Chile. Both were unmarried and were kind of hot, handsome and in great shape. Victor explained that of his brothers, these two had the most in common with him, DNA-wise. She always found them charming, but it was not long before their arrogance and their knowledge of what was going to happen wore a little thin. They had a sure thing, so they made no attempt to be romantic to her, more like dogs on a bone. After the first round their attitude killed any semblance of romance.

After so long without her husband Isabel expected at least a private moment with him. Instead of romance it was like starting production in a factory. The trio assured her that they took Viagra before they landed, so they were all ready for her when they walked in the door. Without even a greeting kiss from her husband they walked to the bedroom where the three relieved her of her clothes within two minutes after she greeted them. When she was naked they proudly undressed. They were hard. Right away they took turns, mounting her quickly, one after another while the others watched. After the initial triple play they continued with solo sessions over 4 days using an alarm clock.

They did leave her the soccer jerseys they were wearing when they arrived. Sunday morning she wore their jerseys while she was with each of them. They thought it was cute, but she had a plan, she managed to get their semen on the respective garments. After each one finished she wrapped the soiled jerseys in the sterile plastic evidence bags used by the police. She figured she was better off knowing who her child's father was.

Over the 4-day weekend of hourly screwing they knocked her up but it was no fun for Isabel.

"The very first round they watched - leered really - as each one took me. Youngest first, it was bang, bang, bang, one after right after another. They did not last long. There was some superficial charm and faux romance from the brothers, who tried to cheer me up. I was really short-fuse horny so I didn't take much to physically excite me. I was ashamed, but they all saw as I got off with both younger guys, showing Jorge my climax under each of them. Maybe shame contributed to my climax. Neither guy lasted long, and there was no affection or real pleasure for me, just nerves firing. In fact, I think that was why Jorge watched, to make sure it would not be fun.

They got me off with my pure desire and their mechanical stimulation; they knew my hot spots going in. Of course they did not see it that way, as I came they yelled 'GOAL BY VICTOR!' as they deposited their seed. Jorge was the last one in that first round, he was slower, showed no romance, plus I was a little worn out. I was tight so he popped before my fireworks. There was no follow-up, he left me hanging. To be honest, I was pissed and it might have showed."

After the first round she explained how they gave up any pretense. "They were purely breeding me, 3 stallions on a mare. After that first round they kept a strict schedule, one guy came in me every 60 minutes when they were awake. If I was sleeping it didn't matter. In fact, I am sure I was under light sedation, because otherwise I would have been bored and antsy between guys. Instead I passively did as I was told. They were courteous, and they did keep me stimulated with routines and toys, but it was hardly a social call. I was in a room with two beds, a flat one for my fifteen minutes of service, and a tilted bed Jorge insisted on using to encourage fertilization during the time between breedings. I slept alone each night. They had to recharge, so at night we were 120 minutes between screwings. But there might have been times when somebody snuck in for a late night 'extra' quickie. I stayed half-asleep for those. I knew it wasn't for my benefit, they just wanted an extra shot at the baby lottery, and they took it whether I was ready or not."

"That seems rather crude and abrupt, especially for their first time with you," I said. "Are they normally like that?"

"Yes and no. They seem charming, but that is learned behavior, an act. Under the skin they are really arrogant reptiles. My husband set a 'do your job' mood, they were just a biological extension of him... his unloving cock. I learned afterward that this alternating three-on-one routine was used on the other wives. The boy's mother got the same treatment from their Daddy's generation. I understand Jorge's grandmother started it. Getting ready beforehand could have been fun, having three handsome guys who wanted me. They each took one of my garments then striped to briefs and jerseys. I actually wanted to play some more. But Jorge got me in the bed so they just stripped and mounted up. One then another, the sex was mechanical. He would have held me down if it was needed, but the first round I was horny, and after that I was drugged. After the first round only Jorge kissed me as a lover, and even he gave that up during the first day. The other two played with my breasts and kissed my neck, but I quickly saw how that was a habit, to get me wet so their job was easier. There was no emotion, they did the same spots each time. By the third day sex was a chore for all concerned. As entertainment between their '15-minute breeding Isabel' sessions they watched soccer matches. When their time approached their tablets had these really sick Spanish pornos to get them up, I didn't have to do anything except lay there. I was in the bed without TV, just some books the entire 4 days."

"Were they successful?"

"Somebody scored a goal... or they would have been back in August. I am pregnant from that weekend. Just one, with fertility drugs there is a chance of two, it happened to one of the other wives. The current routine is a refinement of family tradition since they came to the Chile and established their estates. It used to be hit-or-miss but now they use science and drugs. I had some hints going in, but I did not expect to be piecework in a factory. When the weekend was done the brothers gave me a kiss on the cheek and left. Jorge stayed while I peed on a stick every day. Then he got into his research. I thought I would like that he was safe at home. Well, it could have been worse."

"I can't imagine how," I said.

"I called my sister-in-law after. If I had been in Chile everybody would have joined in, even Jorge's dad. Because I was not virgin my father-in-law would have started the party... but he would have pulled out before he came. Ugh!"

"What about now?"

"Now I compare Jorge's routine to our very exciting shower and he falls way short in every way. I knew that marriage ended a phase of my sex life, the unexpected and wild part was replaced by 'respectable.' But now I have had much, much better, so I want more of the good stuff... more exciting, active... dirty sex. I expected Jorge would show a little interest after being away. But he has gone the other direction. Before his trip my husband was open to some romance on the weekends. But since my breeding Jorge is interested for about 15 minutes once every week or two. He almost acts romantic, but I see it is more like masturbation, a routine with no feeling that plainly reflects his needs... a football play. Always the missionary formation, no extras, no playing, no pussy-eating, and I dare not mention anal... he is very strict about where things go... Like that story you mentioned in the shower, he is the type of guy who would step out of the shower to pee in the toilet even if he was alone. Except he would dry off first. He tells me my sexual short rations will go to zero before the half-way point of the pregnancy... I am not clear as to why... or if the marriage should last that long."

We would laugh at that line but it really was cause for tears.

"I know my husband has another, he does dirty sex things with her. I thought she would have given up after he was away so long, but it started again when the students came back to campus in late August. I imagine her as a graduate student studying literature. Jorge has to impress her as European so she gets both romance and some naughty sex, like "Last Tango." It is not a secret, it is just something we don't discuss. Except for some of our first year he always had a lover on the side. It is his nature."

"Do you know who it is?"

"No, and I don't want to know. It is easier to imagine her fat and plain. But I'm sure she's not."

When we found the truth, she was not fat or plain... or she, sort of.

I asked what would happen to her marriage. Isabel doubted it could be saved even if I was not in the picture. But after finding an excuse to contact me she was sure it was over. With his nature it would be a nasty break if he surprised her. She knew Jorge's mother would fight for the child, and it would only take one visit and Isabel would never see her child again. But Isabel had a real power at her command. She said there was a secret, she called it a "release" that her Uncle Ivan had arranged. Ivan never trusted Jorge and he loved Isabel.

"Uncle Ivan saw Jorge's character and prepared something that would save me and destroy him. That is why I have not used it, the break will destroy him, and I really have no wish to do that. But I may have to, this is not going to work."

She said that he would know she was seeing somebody as soon as she cut him off, she could not lie about it and could not cope with two lovers. At first he would turn a blind eye, hoping she would get over it and crawl back to him. He would use the child's needs for that, but it would not work.

As for her family, it would not be an issue. None of them liked Jorge.

Isabel and Jorge both had tenure so in theory the couple would continue their positions after a divorce. I had seen that before, pitiful divorced couples, their souls in constant torment, walking around campus where tenure trapped them like cursed half-dead, always on guard lest they encounter their ex or worse, the "other party." They had to act civil and respectful no matter what. However, she had her doubts about him staying. Simply put, she could drive him away, so she probably would do just that.

Tenure was a powerful consideration in academia. He got tenure when hired for his chair just before they were married. She got got tenure when her Father "recognized" some trivial prior experience before she got her PhD; her contract this year made it automatic. For both of them, tenure would not transfer to another US school.

But tenure would not keep him on campus once she broke him. "He will try to use the child against me before it is born. When he does I will testify that it is my child. He can't swear in court the child is his, so he will be disgraced as a cuckold - in his culture that will cuts deep - and he can't force a DNA test. Plus, after he gives that climate report to Chile, I can prove him a liar. That gives me the upper hand even without Ivan's secret weapon."

As a result he would go through some hell, with a stop at his disapproving family in Chile. He might be offered suicide to save the family honor, it had happened before. A cuckold in the previous generation did not come back alive from a skiing vacation in Europe.

-

Chapter 6. Faculty Office Fantasy

To change the subject away from Isabel's marriage I pulled her close for a kiss. It was what she was waiting for, she met me with passion like the July shower was yesterday. I could tell she wanted to do something naked, so I shifted to that. As I started to play with the buttons of her top I asked, "What are you looking for in this?"

She returned the favor by opening my shirt as she answered. "I want sex. Fun, dirty, nasty, sweaty sex... with all venues molested to excess. I am already knocked up, and I like vaginal best, so I want you to bareback my kitty until one of us is fucked raw. Plus you know I am sexually flexible, I'm good with anal. But first I owe you some oral." She looked down. "Oh goodie! I did not realize these faculty offices were carpeted."

"My treat, I had it done on my own... amortized over four years it is no big deal. You see I also have some throw rugs."

"Nice, soft and thick, Persian I see... the real deal." She touched one, a person really has to. "Fuck! So soft! Those must have cost more than an average car."

"I know a guy." Because of the rugs I had to ask. "Are you looking for any water sports?"

She hid her face for a moment in faux-shame, then owned it. "No... not as a regular thing. I admit I found our experience to be very freeing, thank you for encouraging me. But a time and a place... We know accidents can happen... and I am not opposed to well-considered accidents in a shower. But I will be good here, your wonderful soft rugs are safe."

"How about... other people?" I asked as I slipped her top off. Underneath was a serious bra with a three-hooks in back. Serious breasts needed a serious bra during a busy day. I had to put my arms around her to open the hooks. Her eyes said that was her plan. She snuck in some kisses before she answered.

"Oh my, I like the way you think. In college - I went here as an undergrad - I was on the tennis team. For away matches we were real flexible on sleeping arrangements, and nobody slept alone unless they wanted to. Usually it was guy-girl in a room, but I also did girls, plus a few threesomes with two men... the male coaches needed somebody with discretion and they trusted me. After tennis I was the guest star with a married couple for a weekend, a mutual gift on the third anniversary of two teammates. I played and was played with on both sides of the bed. A larger group is probably not reasonable before the baby... but I admit that I get thrilled by the idea of a group thing - guys and gals - while I am at 8 months and sticking out big as a house. I picture a wrestling mat in a shower room with everybody naked banging me like a drum. I do it all: three holes, one to three guys doing me, plus ladies with toys, the works. But a real issue for a group scene is the campus. I have to be careful because everybody knows who daddy is, and my husband has so many contacts. I know boys like to talk..." She pulled off my shirt.

"For me that is not an issue." This was soon after my first weekend fucking Nancy's pussy so I had to mention it. "I am seeing a woman with a boyfriend, I am not sure how long either will last, or if she is flexible. She won't know your name. How about I leave the question of a third party up to you?"

"Thanks! I'll give it some thought... Hmm... I just had an idea... If your old college roomie should show up by surprise... three could be interesting. Just in case..."

"I had male and female..."

"Oh, I figured that... not a problem either way," she said as she opened my belt. I popped the button on the back of her skirt. The sparkle in her eye told me that I had tripped on a fantasy of hers. With the right folks it also happened to be a "top 5" fantasy for me.

She continued, like the idea had just come to her. But we both knew better, this was, in fact, the plan for today. "You know, I have had this fantasy for ages but I have never... never been naked and naughty in a faculty office. This is double the naughty pleasure because it's Daddy's school besides. Shall we move this along? Make my fantasy a reality?"

I had plenty of time. We were both topless. I took her in my arms for another passionate deep kiss. We were both open and receptive to dance with tongues. she was hot, maybe it was hotter because of what I knew. We both did little dirty thing in the kiss. We were on the same wavelength. Outside of that July shower I had never kissed an unfaithful married woman this way, and the thought added a bit of frisson to the act as I touched the inside of her mouth with my tongue. In the shower her marriage was just words, I could not really see the "married" part so it could have been just her fantasy. Since then I had walked past her pompous ass of a husband, I had seen pictures of the two of them together. I knew she was in his bed every night, where he could enjoy full access to her body.

Of course, if she enjoyed him taking full access, she would not be giving her treasured body to me like a slut.

As I kissed her, I felt a little like I was sneaking into Jorge's garage and taking something like a hedge trimmers from him. Something he was not using properly, but something that was his and I was going to use it as I willed, in some way he would purely not approve of. In addition I felt a little like he was submissively servicing me by proxy in some way. That was harder to describe, I did not do guys, but intellectually I felt it.