Meeting Her Pt. 02: Starting Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I agreed. "You are a beautiful woman. The slut thing is why you wore those hooker stockings, you knew that they made you look and suck like a damn fine slut, a top dollar one. But the best for me is that inside your pussy feels like a virgin on her honeymoon - a virgin in the wrong bedroom. I am going to enjoy filling you, and then going to my knees eating our fresh creampie to make you cum again."

She froze at those words, she almost lost it. "OH FUCK! Such a thing to say... I almost got off. The last guy to eat my creampie was... FUCK ME... over 10 fucking years ago! I had almost forgotten such pleasures existed."

"Well, let's enjoy fucking you happy first, then I will eat you real happy."

I knew that, despite my recent climax, this fuck was not going to last long, she was too tight plus I had the "infidelity" head trip going. She was a hot lady.

I started to put a little more speed into it, shifting the movement, maybe adding a bit more energy into the contact, and the result was a first purely reactive moan when my balls started to bounce against her, hitting her clit, like they were made to add just a little bit more to the fuck.

"Oh YES! I knew there was a reason I wanted fucking in this position. What... my clit... it feels SO FUCKING GOOD! Jorge never does this, he says it is not for married couples, only for sluts and whores. Like I can't be both. Well, I took that to heart. I was missing so much in my sexless marriage! Plus, seeing it... the fucking camera makes it so much more. Where were you 6 years ago, when I was looking for a real man."

I tripped back. "I was pulling in more pay than everyone in this college, buying and selling money, and counting the days until I flipped out. You would not have liked me." Well, it was the truth. I came mighty close to the padded room. I got back to the present.

Actually, the cameras were good for me too. In this office I had not actually used them, my students don't need to beg for grades using their bodies. I teach seniors and grad accounting students, they can't see me until a tough series of junior-level courses have eliminated the students who don't have all the right stuff. But now I got a charge out of seeing her Dean's hot body getting fucked like a slut over my office desk. I wanted more, I had to get a setup like this at my home to enjoy Nancy. Plus the next time Gee visits her favorite cock with her crazy friends.

I also thought about having Nancy like this in my office. We were not there yet, not even close, she is very skittish about office politics because she is the low person on the totem pole. She was not even in my department. That was going to change big time but we were not there yet. I used my influence with the Dean, raw naked power to make real changes was part of my deal. Now we would see how it played out. If it worked she would be extremely grateful. Maybe "goodbye townie, good morning Professor Braxton," grateful.

Well, I really should not be thinking of Nancy while my cock was so delightfully moving inside of married pregnant Isabel, that felt good but it didn't feel right.

Then I had another idea, something that might improve things for her, which would also do good things for the guy with the cock inside her. I started to talk to Isabel like she was a bad student. "Listen young lady, this may bump your grade on last week's quiz, but to get a passing course grade you are going to have to work... your ass... assets... a lot harder."

She was bright, she caught on right away, before I had the words out. Her pussy clenched tight in a mini-climax. She slipped deeper into the fantasy. "Oh yes Professor... I am willing to work it..." she squeezed again, "a lot harder to... get IT GOOD! Oh YESSSS PROFESSOR." Maybe it worked a little too good, she was getting off that quickly. "I am willing for EXTRA SESSIONS of HARD work. PRIVATE tutoring in ANY place - on my body - you want me. Oh Professor, you are too much... it is a privilege to work my slut ass under your firm, stroking, manly... guidance. OH YESS! FILL ME! I want to learn so much more...! I'LL... FUCK ME... FIND EXTRA CREDIT... and lick it up. "

Her response, her tone of voice, her urgency, the way she grabbed the idea and worked it like real life, all grabbed my balls and suddenly I was with her on the edge with no ability to hold it back. She had a running start. We both leaped, I felt her start to cum, felt her pussy pulse hard and keep cumming, saw her body arch, and suddenly that was it. I gave a quick warning. "HERE... CUMS!" She coughed one little laugh, a touch on the edge of delirium before I let go and my balls gave my cum up to her incredible body, sending my load into her pussy. Creaming the pie, because we both knew this was NOT the end.

I had never knowingly fucked a pregnant woman before, and intellectually I knew it was not happening, but for a moment I pictured a tiny baby Jorge - complete with bow tie and glasses - inside her body, resting all comfortable, then he was suddenly awash in my semen and giving me a very pissed off dirty look. I held the laugh in, the only sound I made were some surprising animal-like grunts - yeah, I sounded like a baboon barking as I spurted like a fire hose into her. But I locked away the mental image.

She did not have much freedom of movement, I had her pretty much pinned beneath me. But her very fit muscles still worked out underneath my body as she got off hard, I felt her back and shoulders. As before, she was biting a towel to keep her voice in check. Plus, as I caught glimpses in the monitor, she looked extremely happy.

When I was done spurting I lifted her torso and held her tight, her back to my front, my arms around her with my hands cupping her breasts. She had been through a nice, but more than slightly troubling emotional experience, because she expected these moments would come at home, with a man she loved. Instead she was cheating on her neglectful, unfaithful rat husband in a faculty office, with a man she hardly knew, a man with another lover, a man she saw for the first time less than 12 hours ago. One of her great fears was that I would use this against her and her family, it would be so easy. But she was building feelings for me, filling the hole in her soul as well as the holes in her body with me. Knowing she would lose me because she knew I would follow the money in four years.

But what we could do before then... she saw what she had missed with that ass Jorge.

The other side of her brain was still tripping on her fantasy of being a coed again, one of those who fucked her way to a better grade. Part of her wanted that, the irresponsible life. She told me later that I had helped trip her into fantasyland perfectly with the words I said.

When she was calmed down I gave her a gentle kiss on the ear, causing her to melt into submission. Then I said "one more thing" as I returned her to the 'bent over' position where she began to quiver with anticipation. "Oh my, you are going to do that wonderful thing you said... Now I WILL be yours forever, however you want me! Fuck me, you can have my child!"

(I thought that last sentence was a strange thing to say. Did she mean I could make her pregnant, or that I could screw her daughter? I got my answer... but it took a while... and some love. It was shocking. Rock on!)

I sank to my knees and began to lick the mix of her juice and my creme from her steamy hot pleasured valley. The evidence of sin. She gave these delighted moans, women get so thrilled by this, it binds them to me like superglue - fast and tight. The truth is that, while most guys think it sounds disgusting, for some reason I legitimately like doing it - assuming it is my stuff creaming the pie. It is yet another way in which I am an outlier from the general population.

It is better on the edge.

When I had a good deal of the valley cleaned up I started to burrow my tongue deeper into her, seeking more of what she inside her. I knew that she felt my tongue as a muscle, a shadow of my cock and a trip down short-term memory lane. For me going in deeper meant a richer mix of her taste and mine. Yum.

My actions were not without effect. The pleasure service after her string of cums had her both relaxed and excited. The physical tension and exertion of getting fucked was not present, but my tongue felt extremely good where it delved deep into her hot stimulated sex parts, like a flexible penis-shaped muscle. (People wonder why tentacle porn works for females - this is it.) I knew she liked it when a woman ate her, but no woman ate her when she was this hot and messy and pussy-focused, so it was the best of both worlds.

She was making soft, happy sounds, "Uh...uh... uh... oh please... my... what a feeling..." (like the commercial). Like she had to give voice to her feelings but she was afraid that saying anything more would break the spell.

My tongue very quickly got her to a gentle edge of breathless excitement. I am tempted to say the experience transformed her, it was such a delight to end this way, to feel me use this obscene kiss to clean her, to gather our juices knowing we would both taste them together, providing the most unique pleasure. It was a pleasure no toy could duplicate, a woman could only hope for it from somebody she trusted to appreciate her enough to finish the sex act in this very improper manner after he had his release from her. That is not common, most guys flat-out lose all interest once they fire and there is something to clean out. It is hormonal, and the first few times it requires extreme mental discipline to follow through. The trust transaction boosted the physical pleasure exponentially, it said she made a good choice in giving her body to me. That shined brightly all the way through to her soul.

I did not do as much of the clean-up as I usually do, she insisted on taking some of my "wonderful creme dessert" home with her, to seep out soiling the bed she shared with her husband. To disrespect him in a tangible way. Maybe she would even rub it on his pillow, as a foreshadow of the hell she would unleash. I stopped because she started to get antsy; I thought she might need to pee, but soon enough she was sending a different signal: she wanted to immerse her own senses of taste and smell and touch in another obscene mouth kiss, fencing with a tongue fresh from her pussy, flavored with our extra special infidelity juices.

What did that suggest when she got home to her husband?

I am an accommodating guy, so I stood up, unbent her body, turned her to face me, and kissed her with my mouth dripping like her pussy, full of our mixed fluids, reversing the gift of our earlier snowball. What she wanted was pretty clear, I held my lips apart and let her tongue take all the flavor she wanted from me like she was the one eating a creamed pussy. (She confirmed later, that was exactly what she was thinking.) If a bit spilled on her tits or my chest during the transfer, somebody would clean that up soon enough.

Many folks would say this was all pretty sick, and I guess that, objectively, it fucking was. But the flip side is how, if she likes it, this act created a deeply rooted emotional bond, a trust-based tie between us, a type of love, and it does it in record time. It said we could both give and accept any pleasure the other wished. It said she would leave her husband for me, if I asked it. It even suggested, like a lioness in the Serengeti when a new male takes over the hearts and minds of the pride, that she would abort her child to make way for one of my own. Not that I would ever ask for that.

(Yeah, eventually I had other plans.)

We spent about ten minutes on that part, kissing without words. My mouth moving up and down, from one set of lips to the other, just kissing, then cleaning her some more and then kissing again. We didn't really have to talk, but we sure communicated our good tastes, and with the act, our connection deepened.

-

We didn't say much as she got dressed, there was really nothing more to say. She looked like a cheerful soul, I had never so much bounce in the step of a woman in heels. It could tip-off her husband, but only if he paid attention, so she was safe. The few words that passed were basically that she didn't want to wait for next Tuesday, but there was really no better choice.

At the last moment she stopped and removed her thong again, to leave it and it's scents with me. "Something to keep you thinking of me until we meet again," she said as she gave it a sniff, then held it out to me.

I would have students in tomorrow, so I really had to put in in a ziplock bag and take it home. Her sex perfume would linger in the office enough to raise questions, even without the scent source. "It will be under my pillow tonight."

As I said those words a very naughty smile lit her face. Her look said that she would rub her crotch with her pillow as soon as she got home.

We shared a last kiss, then she made a quick quip as I stuck my head out the door. "Well, professor, I have to say that like lunch, the main course was wonderful, and the dessert was a pure... CREAMY... delight."

"Maybe we will do it again some time," I replied. She was greatly amused by my words.

We both knew the obvious drill. When she was ready I took another look out the door and listened both directions, making sure the coast was clear. I even stepped out to the corner of the hallway. My office is very close to a T-intersection with stairs up and down which would serve the purpose. On my "go" she scurried down the hall to the corner, made two turns that got her out of sight as soon as possible and put her on the stairs. The medium heels she wore were chosen because they were almost silent but gave great traction.

In moments she was gone, I could no longer hear her footsteps.

On the way home I drove past #225 Berry Street, where I would enjoy using her body again. I was thinking maybe her pussy and then her ass would receive my cum on that next visit.

-