Meeting Her Pt. 02: Starting Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried a "save the planet" arguments, but he said that was for common people; his family would provide leaders for the middle class masses, so 5 sons was the minimum. In fact his family expected him and his brothers to provide plenty of heirs to grow their wealth by inheritance.

I had to ask. "Making up for lost children? That is a strange phrase to use."

She agreed with me. "Yeah, that bothered me too. In took three years but I broke the code. Jorge has 8 brothers but no living sisters or nieces. His father had 6 brothers but no sisters. I realized then that the family used abortion for gender selection, and they chose to have no girls. The men married wealthy docile women to acquire the wife's family wealth. They were aggressive, sometimes using plots and rumors to discredit their wives' bothers and brothers-in-law to increase the share their wife got. But I did not know all the facts until our third year. Well, he was wrong too, he thought I had direct access to the Hightower wealth, but that is held in trust."

The birth schedule was their big fight until she flat out said it was not going to happen on his schedule. "We fought all day. Finally he acted as if his concession to start at age 33 was a terrible inconvenience and would disappoint many in Chile, but he would give that to me. Like he had a choice."

The third day he tried to play on her sympathy by explaining that he had a medical condition. Isabel explained, "I saw him play football, and that power was what I remembered. It was attractive. But he has a muscle destroyer. Jorge knew more than a decade before the wedding but he withheld the facts from me. It is genetic. Some day his sphincter won't be able to hold his mud. He figures that after our last child, or maybe before, I will have to take care of him, perhaps like a infant 24/7. He expects me to change his diapers, wipes and everything. He told me this almost a year after our wedding! He says the babies will be good practice for the rest of my life. I am a PhD, but at the height of my career, earning far more than him, I was expected to give up everything to wipe his soiled butt! Okay, I understand the need, and I would do it for a short illness. But this was not a short illness, it was his devious secret plan for daily 24-hour care over the rest of his life." She said it with a lot of revulsion in her tone and a look of pure disgust.

"It turns out that lifetime physical care and children are actually why he married me... in that order. He expects to use the children as anchors, moving them to Chile so I will follow, then send them off to boarding schools. That is why he was okay losing the 'in sickness' vow."

His plan was actually to pull Isabel to his family home in Chile so she could care for him plus, as long as she was there, his parents as well. "He believes he has a right to any children and can take them at will, and thereby control me. But he is so very wrong." She calmed down. "Sorry for the rant."

The foundation for everything he believed was his sense of pride. "Even though they have owned land in Chile for 250 years, they consider themselves proud Spanish men. So everything is about pride. When we courted he fed my pride, my contentment and self-image. He was romantic. The reason he wants me to take care of him is that he is too proud to rely on an outsider when he is helpless. Plus he plans to control me with the children. He heard some anecdotal false stories about divorce judgements and working mothers. It is true that I work 50+ hours a week and he teaches 6 hours a week, but that does not mean he gets sole custody - if it came to that I could stop working and reveal his weakness."

"If you won't go along with his plan, what will he do?" I asked.

"He will try to attack my pride. Since the breeding, when he saw me climax under both of his younger brothers, he has allowed some negative feelings to leak through. I understand, he did not expect to see me enjoy his brothers as lovers... especially when he could not get me off. The brothers saw it and judged him. I was super horny! But that is not the point. When he is negative it can corrode the soul, and it will turn negative. I won't give in so he will try to destroy my will, my pride, because that will undermine my achievements. It is an evil plan. But he will fail and that failure will accelerate his decline. I am fortunate that my uncle saw something, and took precautions."

Again she mentioned her uncle, but she would say no more, "It has to stay buried deep... because I don't even know what he did. When I got home from that terrible anniversary weekend I called Ivan right away and talked. He said something was in the works, if I wanted it all I had to do was to give the word and he would do the last bit to fix it so I could escape... actually the phrase he used was 'I will give you a ripcord, all you have to do is pull it' like a parachute, and all my marital troubles would be over for good... if I was still in the USA. I said he should do it. A week later he gave me a large envelope marked 'RIPCORD' and said that would fix things. He also said my father had a sealed copy, in case Jorge... well, he was my husband, so it is hard to hide things from him."

-

Chapter 8. Cheerleader Over A Desk

Isabel noticed I was stiffening again, well she looked like a very sexy woman showing everything to me, tempting me, playing with herself. As a wordless change of the subject she stood up, cupping her hands under her breasts to offer them, and turned her head to the side in an shy inviting manner. It was very fetching. I took the hint. I have a comfortable stuffed chair in the office. I often come here after running so I keep a pile of clean towels on a shelf. It was time for me to get on my knees. She put down a towel and sat down in my comfy chair which allowed me to nibble her nipples and tickle her real friendly. She put her legs up, hooking them on the widespread arms of the chair (it was selected for that), so her pussy was wide open for my fingers and lips.

But first, I noticed something. "It seems I am not the only one who is missing some hair. As I recall, you had a stubble last time."

"Yes I did. It is your fault. I got in the habit of shaving when I was in college, but after I married there seemed to be no point, Jorge refuses to go down on me. So I just shaved for swimming suits and tennis wear. I let it grow to stubble length or even longer in the winter. But after our last meeting, I decided I wanted to be ready for you, if the opportunity came up. I guess I was hoping... actually it was more wishing for another meeting. I have been shaving close ever since. For today I had help... a tennis alum. To be honest, preparing my body for you to pleasure feels like naughty foreplay, it always sparks memories of that night. Memories lead to feelings. Sometimes I have to use my toys to discharge the feelings. I feel especially naughty and unfaithful when Jorge is in the next room and can hear my toy, he thinks the sound is me shaving my legs for him. But those times are when he is furthest from me."

"I hope I am worth the effort," I said as I moved to where my lips could get to her tits while she sat comfortably.

Like many women I have nibbled with pleasure, Isabel had a very direct nipple-to-pussy connection, so as I pleasured her nipples her arousal was soon evident to my fingers lightly exploring her pussy. Maybe I overdid it, she was squirming before I finally moved down to taste the arousal flowing from her. She was juicing very nicely, I actually slurped up her juices from her pussy. The sound caused her both delight and embarrassment. Once my tongue parted her nether lips and started to wiggle around, shallow and deep as needed with a purpose, she had to stuff a towel in her mouth to cover her moans of pleasure.

(Anders, a faculty member two doors down, is the only person with an office nearby who is around Tuesday night. Fortunately, he always goes to the classroom early to chat with students and set up his AV stuff. Isabel would have been rather loud without the towel. While the offices are soundproofed, we know some sounds are distinctive and might carry.)

I kept at what I was doing, bringing success for both of us as she squirmed with pleasure. Finally she was done with the appetizer both on her nips and her puss; she wanted my meat stuffing her naughty sauced pussy for the main course. She had to have more penetration. For my part the arousal was mutual; I had risen to full readiness while eating her pussy.

"Oh goodness, so much goodness... it looks larger than I remember," she said while holding my cock. "I can't wait for it to get off inside me. I want to be so naughty. Please, bend my slut ass over your desk and stick your cock into me like I'm a really dumb cheerleader appealing a grade. I need it bad... to be so bad."

"Well then, how about I make it a little badder than your old fantasy?" I asked. "Those Penthouse Letters were written before certain toys came into play."

I piled some big reference books (Eisenhower era Moodys and Standard & Poors - they are huge and thick) on the edge of my desk. She folded one of the towels and put it atop the books. Too high. We switched out the books until we got her height right for my cock as she bent over the side of my desk. This put her upper torso in mid air over my writing blotter. Her tits were hanging down, full length, ready to shimmy and shake as I fucked her. They would look so good.

Then I did something that got her a little confused. I turned the computer monitor to face her and rotated it from the usual landscape position to the "vertical portrait" lock. Next I pulled the computer's video cable out, and turned the monitor on, two acts which seemed contradictory. She was confused for about five seconds while it stayed blank. Then the monitor lit up so she was faced with three XXX-rated images of herself on the screen.

A trio of camouflaged cameras were set to catch a student sitting across from me at the desk, they captured views of Isabel in this position. The larger window was a side view showing her thighs and torso over the desk, that camera was set just over my shoulder when I normally sit, to capture the student's face and the writing surface of the desk. Her tits were in perfect focus on the screen. The other two views were tiled below the main window. One was an oblique view of her body from a camera aimed at an angle roughly at her right shoulder, and the other was an oblique from her rear, aimed at her hip on the opposite side, a little lower. Because of where they were aimed they filled the screen with her body, but caught very little of her face.

She was a little startled to see herself displayed on a computer screen; naked pictures on a computer is something we are all suspicious of. But she was also aroused by the explicit nature of the image she saw; this definitely qualified as "more naughty."

I reassured her that it was not a live feed to anywhere. "My monitor is disconnected from the office computer. The cameras are hardwired to an air-gapped laptop inside my desk drawer, I use them to record problem students who come to my office. The monitor automatically switched to the laptop as a secondary input when I pulled the main cable - that was the delay. It is a hardwired system, no wi-fi connection, nothing is connected to the network so we are secure. I can record if you want. What is your pleasure: turn it off, leave it on, or leave it on while it records on the laptop?"

She was mesmerized looking at herself in porno mode, she was obviously positioned to be lewdly fucked for the camera. Part of the draw was that she legitimately looked good-to-be-bad. "Fuck... this is hot as fuck, getting screwed and recorded while I can see it... this is too much... I want the whole package... like grandma got. Please, start the recording then put your bad fella into me... then fuck me like a slut bent over you desk. If it's secure. Can you burn me a copy?"

I let the strange "grandma" comment pass, it seemed out of place but maybe it was something from those Penthouse Letters.

"Sure thing. I'll bring it next Tuesday. Now smile for the camera... at each end please..." I tapped a remote and the screen showed it was recording. She licked her lips as she slipped eager fingers to her juicy pussy to hold her pussy lips open and invite me in. I moved my cockhead into position and started to move it along her pleasure valley, mixing her plentiful sexual juices with my pre-cum to make all the surfaces nice and friendly with each other.

I kept thinking, 'I have had this Dean's ass and her mouth. I am now going to enjoy the remaining carnal entrance of another man's pregnant wife as my slut. Baby, time to meet you new daddy.' I admit it was a heck of a kick.

I never thought I would play it for the kid growing inside.

I remembered that her pussy opening was tight from our first time together in the shower when I fucked her ass - at the time she had been without vaginal penetration for 9 months. In the 2 months since then she had her gang breeding where she got knocked up (about 50 of the sub-15 minute fucks over the weekend), then got fucked a few times (a total of 5 of the four minute jobs) by Jorge when he took release in the past 2 months. As of now that was over, this slut belonged to my cock. Her pussy still seemed as tight as a virgin bride after her honeymoon.

I took my time working my cock into her, using plenty of fingering for her pussy along the way to keep the juices, and the excitement, all nice and lubed. I also made a point to rest a juicy finger on the tight little anus I fucked so delightfully in July. She liked that.

I said I intended to get back to that tight business the next time I screwed her. She was all for it.

I felt her shiver when I touched her rosebud. "That is a very good memory, in the dark, hot and steamy sexy on a summer night. It has served me well on many occasions since then."

"Did you drip for very long?"

"I wore a pad for 48 hours, so long my doc saw it. You gave me quite a load and what goes in... it is a issue with anal. But damn, it was worth it."

"Maybe next week we can visit that way again."

"There is no 'maybe' involved... you have a golden ticket to fuck my ass raw anytime you have the urge. As far as I am concerned, my ass is yours and you can tattoo your name on it. Jorge will never see it again. But for now..." I pushed into her pussy a bit farther. "...oh yes, that is so very good."

With her so tight I took a few delightful minutes to get my cock all the way into her until our bodies pressed together, my lower belly against her smooth, warm bottom. I was in no hurry, and she enjoyed the ride. I said how she was as tight as some virgins I have enjoyed. Taking my time getting in also kept my balls in check, so I was relaxed and enjoying things, instead of flash heating to a full boil in her tightness.

Once I was inside all the way I had to hold myself there while she adjusted inside, watched the monitor, and let the sensations of the experience, the sin, wash over her. I ran my hands over her back and sides, she was so smooth and warm, with smooth full muscles underneath. I said something about how I was going to cuddle with her next time, and it was too bad we could not do overnights because I would love to see her climax in the morning light.

"OH! You say ALL the right things. We will have plenty of that next fucking time. The overnights will come. Some girl is going to be a lucky wife."

"I'm not sure I am cut out for marriage. Normal life burrows into homemakers like velcro, with a thousand little hooks holding one to a location. Ripping those out hurts wives more than husbands. But for academics life is 'move or stagnate.' We have to follow the bucks and stay on top of the research. One guy I knew figured that lifetime pay is directly correlated to hours spent in the airports. He was divorced. I guess I intend to play hard on that path, but that is not exactly a secret from your dad. It is why he hired me. A smart move, it will cost the school plenty but in four years I will put them on the map... in neon."

"Maybe you are right... obviously because of my family moving is not an option, but the tradeoff is that I will advance quickly. Uh... could you hold still?" She held herself still, she was trying to see if she could feel my heartbeat inside her. She felt something, she pulled her senses in tight and tried to memorize every feeling, every bit of my penetration into her body's depth. I suggested that it would be a lot better when I was on top of her, she shivered at that and whispered "next time... I'll be an unfaithful slut, pussy and ass, in a comfy bed Jorge has never shared." Then she asked me to slowly stroke out and in twice then stop again, she wanted to commit the whole experience to memory. That focused concentration brought her first climax on my cock. She marshaled the mental energy, combined with focusing on the feeling, and let the feelings take her over the edge as I held myself still. Then she let go. "Oh my goodness yes... yesyes... Oh you feel... you make me...OH YESSSSS!"

I knew the sound carried up and down a floor.

This effort was not easy for a woman to do, she had to have the mental discipline, muscle control, self-awareness, and drive. Isabel had the goods and it was wonderful to be part of it. Plus I knew she could recall the muscle memory, replaying the feelings.

Being bent over like this combined a teenage fantasy with her adult pregnant infidelity, melding both together in real life of sin and pleasure. Pregnancy made it more intense, naughtier. The fact that she was pregnant by another man gave her erotic pose in my office some extra spark.

Then she said something under her breath which I did not understand. She whispered, "Just like grandma used to... she would be so proud. Your son made it possible."

Grandma again? Well, we would have more time next week. Still, her grandmother's son was her dad... or possibly an uncle. Ivan? I did not figure on guessing the truth. (I didn't, even with some clues.) Well, a lot of my blood was diverted from my hard working grey cells to other enjoyable regions.

Finally she was ready for me to start moving with a purpose. "Okay lover, time to make my tits shake exactly like my climate wimp husband never does. Make me an unfaithful slut wife for your cock. I want to feel your naughty white stuff fill me so it drips. But take your time to enjoy the feelings... oh yes... I do."

Her use of the solemn marital phrase "I do" for the infidelity worked for us. It was a pleasure.

I started to move, stroking inside her body. She was very wet, wet enough that movement was not a problem. Short movements at first, just getting us both used to my shaft moving like a piston in her tight sleeve of flesh. She said she could feel the ridge moving along the length of her tight flesh cavern. My feeling inside her tightness was amazing, I moved slowly because she felt so good and I was greedy for every iota of sensation.

We could both see the monitor, watching her body, her shaking tits, her ass bounce as I fucked her. It was a lot of erotic input. She was hungry for all of it. Her tits, hanging down from her body shook deliciously. The picture on the screen and the woman in the picture were both porn quality, they showed a very fit woman being fucked and liking it. Only the lighting was weak. Due to the setting - obviously a real faculty office (not a set) where such things are taboo and often criminal - it even looked tantalizingly inappropriate.

Very little of me, only my hips, thighs and my featured cock, were in the shot.

"Oh you feel so good... so good," she moaned as she stared at the screen. "I look like such a slut. If I walked in on the recording I would think it was a porno of a teacher getting fucked by her best student."