Meeting Her Pt. 03: In Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at her parted lips, both lower and upper, I knew the food and conversation could wait. Shower rooms and faculty offices are fine to get acquainted, but now we were both quite anxious to get this illicit relationship onto the type of foundation a real bed provided. So we did just that, quickly.

During our greeting kiss I removed her robe and draped it over a kitchen chair as I slid my hands over her wonderful body, praising her with my touch. Her body shivered under my hands, she was much more committed to this, and to the future. I left my sweatshirt in the hallway. She removed my sweatpants at the entrance of the bedroom where she discovered I had gone comando, and she eagerly pulled my shoes off once my head hit the pillow. On the way back up she stopped to inhale my cock. That quickly she was stretched out on top of me, kissing passionately like she had been without a man for months and rubbing the good parts of her body on me for mutual effect. Her mood struck me as more like a lovesick teenager than a respected high-ranking university administrator.

On the other hand, I had bedded so few university administrators, and not that many lovesick teenagers, that I could be wrong about that.

Her kisses were deep and hot, taking and devouring with passion. She was very much the aggressor. I let myself enjoy the change. We both felt the effect on me as my cock stiffened a little more under her belly.

After my stiffness became insistent about freedom for penetration she shifted positions and moved her body up mine, supporting herself with her arms. Her hair was a drape around my head. My cock was was freed as I found myself face-to-face with her ripe breasts hanging like flawless breast fruits for me to enjoy. I indulged as she expected.

I hugged her body close as I started to nibble and suck the soft mounds of flesh. Each of the large nipples got a good start at stiffening up from the suction. Watching her face closely, I started to try things a little harder, using my lips to grasp and pull on her nips. She reacted positively to the added effort so I used my teeth very lightly to clamp on and pull. She moaned and her nipples stiffened more. After a few moments I felt a little of her moisture on my belly where her pubic mound was pressing against me. Her nipples were really wired directly to her pussy.

"You have a very strong nipple-to-pussy connection, don't you?" I said.

"Fuck yes... all the folks on the tennis team knew how easy I was. The girls made a game of making me stand spread eagle, trying to see how fast I would drip just from nipple play. After five years my dolt of a husband has not made the connection yet, even after so many hints over the years. He has a settled routine he can't vary. Subtle hints don't change it and he stomps away in a snit if I actually tell him to do something as a lover. I was a fool to keep him this long. Or maybe I was too busy working for daddy so I didn't notice what an ass he was. I lost some of my prime sexual peak years. But I have a few left, so I can share them with you. Even one day a week is a feast compared to what I have had."

I had nothing to say to that, although I realized I was going to have it on my mind if I ever talked to Jorge face-to-face. It seemed that one of the downsides of an affair with a married woman was that it was hard for her not to voice comparisons with her spouse.

Nancy usually avoided the topic of her townie, she knew from the start that I didn't think much of her guy. Actually, neither did she, her problem was that she didn't feel like she deserved anybody better. The first few times she half-defended him, but she realized he was indefensible and she was just stuck in a deep rut. Her problem was that she could not see a worse rut to get stuck in, which is what she thought she deserved. She saw something better, but she was sure she didn't deserve me. Plus, I was leaving on schedule, she knew what my contract was like.

Isabel was still on top so I asked, "Do you want to switch positions and try to put things together?"

"Yes to 'together' but no to switching positions. I like this, and I haven't had it in years, so let me do the honors." She reached down, wiggled around and got us making contact with the messy parts. Sitting up, she cooed happy noises as she rubbed my cockhead, stiff and slick with pre-cum, along her moist pussy, making sure everything was warm and friendly and lubed. Then she worked my tip into her open entrance. On the nightstand I had noticed the moist toy she had used to open her body, it was smaller than me, wider at the base than at the tip, it would do the job of opening her up. When we were lined up she lowered her body, swallowing my cock into her depths, making us one happy coupling.

Her pussy was very tight on my shaft as she settled and took me deep into her body. To help get me to full penetration she did a few up-and-down moves making sure everything slipped together. It was delightful from the start. Then she clenched her pussy even tighter around my cock and her whole body shook with the sensation. My cock felt like she was holding it in her hand and squeezing, except it felt much, much better. I have known women with better control of their pussy muscles, but none with this length and strength of muscular control.

She chuckled at my facial expression. "I see I have surprised you. I'm glad. I can only do this a few times, only when I am on top." She clenched her pussy muscles again, with a slight up-and-down move and then a third time, moving her body in a snakelike motion as she clenched, seemingly refining the movement each time. Eyes wide, she whispered, "Looking at you, I don't need to ask if it feels good."

"No, you don't," I said. However, looking at her impaled on my cock I had to add something else. "I must say, with your hair down, framing your body as you are moving there, you are incredibly beautiful."

"Thank you professor... I can see it in your eyes. Seeing how you look at me with desire is really the sexiest thing you have done to me. My first lover was the same." She shuddered as she closed her eyes at the memory. It lasted a moment, then I saw her put it aside and she started to lean forward, supporting her body at a 45 degree angle using her arms. Her hair fell away from her body, allowing me to see her wonderful breasts topped with stiff nipples. That also meant that her hair was draped over my shoulders and some of my body, like an incredibly soft curtain. She began to move on my cock, pleasuring herself the way she liked with my body. I took note of the motion.

She was doing all the work, enjoying my cock moving in her, smiling at the warmth of our lower bodies where we touched, and basking in how my eyes were praising her. Jorge didn't give her any of that, so he had already lost her heart. She was taking all I gave her as a woman's pleasure. Well, from my end, I certainly had it good, at every level she felt incredible to me as she took her pleasure.

The thing that eventually struck me was that she was taking pleasure, but only in measured amounts. As she did so, the pleasure she was giving to me was building, accumulating. I connected the dots; she was enjoying trying to get me off.

She saw when I understood and nodded her head that I had figured that out. "I was hoping for a particular... special..." she covered her face with her hands, embarrassed, then peeked out, "...obscene pleasure treat from you when it is ready. It is a shameful, very naughty, selfish thought. Do you mind?"

Her position, what she was doing, and her expression of desire made something click for me: she was going to wait for her pleasure so she could get off when I ate the creampie or when I fed the snowball to her! The selfish wench!

I let her know I was okay with her plan. "Good thing I had a light lunch if I am getting such a rich dessert." She gave a wonderful giggle. This was not a problem for me. "I guess somebody is sharing dessert again tonight. You should know it will be a large serving - and not too long a wait either, now that I know what you want." I felt my own climax was not that far away. I did not try to keep it in.

"I'm such a bad girl to want... It is a special treat, and a girl like me... I have to make the most of every opportunity. I got so very lucky finding you in the shower that night, giving you my naughty unfaithful ass for our mutual pleasure," she said. "You... your cock in my ass... it has changed my life... made me a very bad wife... took me back... 15 years... to a teenager, giving it up." She felt something different, a quiver in how I moved. "Oh yes, I can tell, it won't be long now!"

She looked down at me, her happy hungry desire was clear on her face. "Feed me Seymour," she said, trying to imitate the "Little Shop Of Horrors."

Just like that, I C A M E! Hard. So hard I almost lost touch. I gave it up less than a minute later. I could not stop the speeding train of my climax, the liquid bullets of pleasure leapt from my balls. I felt like her movement, her pussy, were pulling the sperm out of me. When I felt the approach I pushed in deep, as deep as I could. She smiled as she settled herself on me even more, letting gravity do the job of taking me deeper, and giving a little wiggle so I was in as deep as I could be when I spunked her core.

I gave it all up to her, I spent myself in her body, however you want to phrase the indescribable. It was a big one, I had planned for Nancy's long weekend stay with lots of screwing but she cut it short so I only got off twice with her.

Isabel's eyes got wide at the apparent size and strength of the first volley, then she licked her lips and gave this little grin as the volleys continued, filling her. Her eyes held a silent message, "more to eat."

When the second spurt shot out of me it was met with one more incredible, perfectly timed squeeze from her pussy muscles all around and up-and-down my cock, multiplying the effect of the spasm sensation for both of us. Her head rocked back as she shook in pure ecstasy at the combined sensation.

If she had looked very satisfied with my first shot, her reaction to the second was exponentially greater. I would have loved to hear what she was saying, but I am afraid that I was a little distracted by the guy in the bed shouting, with a loud grunt-and-groan combination cycling through the lower frequencies making a sound that was more appropriate to a knuckle-dragger who lived in a cave before the present human species evolved.

I wondered how good her apartment walls were at blocking caveman sounds.

We were not done, the orgasmic noises continued, as I continued to empty my balls into her body. It lasted awhile, I lost count. When I was finally drained her look was pure hungry anticipation of part two for the treat she was waiting for.

I had my prize, now she wanted her real naughty pleasure from my wicked tongue.

When we were both sure there was no more coming out of me and my equipment was limp and drained, she started to knee walk up my body, bringing her hyper-stimulated hot, dripping wet pussy to where, for only the second time in almost a decade, a male tongue and lips could give her hot messy turned-on pussy the obscene kiss of delight she craved.

I didn't make her wait. My tongue thrust into her hot nether inner lips, then my lips held her open. First I licked the entire tasty valley, getting her juices and giving the little lady in front a quick thrill of hello Then, at the back of her valley, where she her body was so very open, my tongue reached in as far as possible, wiggling deep into the hot flesh cavern that overflowed with the mix of our fresh combined tastes. The fluids were running into my mouth, but I could cope. As I reached deep, sending the tip of my tongue deep into her, I heard her gut-wrenching sob of pleasure in response, she had a lot of desire pent up in anticipation of this treat, and all her desire was focused to release at this moment. Her sob released a deluge of more fluids. I curved my tongue to channel them.

As my tongue went deep I added a special extra effort. With my upper lip I quested again for her clit. When it found the prize I exerted the maximum effort on both fronts, a super effort of oral dexterity. I made the effort pay off big for her, and it did. She screamed a lot louder than my caveman grunt had been, it was a good thing I had her muscular thighs serving as earmuffs.

That is the eternal quandary, you give them what they feel is their greatest pleasure once, and they want it again. And again. Good thing I liked it too. I could see doing this type of thing for the rest of my generous four-year contract. Now that I was doing her most ardent desire I watched as she let the sensation wash over her like a huge ocean wave at the break of Maverick beach. The tip of my tongue held deep inside inside her body where I felt her super-stimulated pussy muscles twitch as she settled herself just a little bit more on my face. It was far short of the squeezing my cock felt, more like an aftershock, but I loved triggering the deep response from her body that flowed along after it.

I could tell she never had two climaxes run together like that, her eyes glowed in wonder.

I will admit that I am not the biggest fan of my own taste. I have, at times and with some willing female help, tried to curate the taste based on my diet. I don't have much to show for the experiment beyond "celery good, cherry tomatoes good, bacon bad." I mean, can you imagine living without bacon? Life without bacon burgers, with nothing more dangerous that a veggie BLT, it is a concept too terrible to contemplate.

But short term I had expected to feed my stuff to Isabel tonight and Nancy on Thursday (our regular overnight) so Sunday and Monday I made the adjustment to my diet. From now on lots of celery and cherry tomatoes were going to be consumed on Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays. My taste today was pretty mild and was low salt. Thursday would be better. I would mainline bacon on Friday and Saturday at the latest - unless Nancy stayed over.

I will say that eating Nancy is better than eating bacon, because Nancy likes to eat me back while bacon requires more time in the gym.

I wasn't done with Isabel yet.

My belief is that the optimal effect while eating pussy is a mix of unpredictable variety between the two hot spots at either end of the valley, moderating the time and effort distributed to each end by the tongue. Given that Isabel was already stimulated at a high level, I went big with penetration, sending my tongue in hard and deep repeatedly, licking her inside in a way, at a spot, nobody ever touched. Her body liked that. But when I moved to the head of her pleasure valley, where her clit had not gotten much focused attention, I pulled back on the intensity, making it a delicate dance instead. The lick and the lip rub was just the introduction. The "little lady nubbin of divine pleasure" always likes to be seduced, starting with the indirect sensation of a tongue dancing around close, but not too close. One must be careful and limit direct contact until the shy lady comes out and coyly exposes tender flesh, inviting more contact. Then you can make her beg for it, if you are so inclined. Or skip the begging and just tongue-lash her to repeated orgastic delight.

I tongue-danced around the little lady with the lightest touches. She liked it. Then I moved back to deep penetration. Isabel started to wiggle and moan with joy as my tongue moved along her valley. I repeated the rhythm, picking up the beat and the time spent dancing in front with each cycle. There was more touching. She liked it and started to move with me, her whole body dancing in response to movements of my tongue tip.

Eventually - a half dozen front-back cycles later - I was able to hug her exposed clit between my soft lips and gently rub them together. I heard, "Oh my... I never... Oh YESSS," from her. That was when Isabel got off like gangbusters, she pressed herself down, added her own wiggle to my rubbing, and her pussy convulsed in pure pleasure, added a fresh supply of the richest creme mix to what was collecting in my mouth. The deep harvest is the best, it has the highest percentage of her rich womanly taste whipped into the mix like the coconut creme mixed into the whipping cream at Mayz.

It was very satisfying, not everybody can earn that prize of a deep-creme-flavored climax from a proud, strong successful woman.

She was strong so when she jumped she moved us both with ease. As soon as I was done she flipped us over so I was on top, and pulled me into a deep kiss where her eager tongue was deep into my mouth, helping gravity as she went for all the flavor I had. Damn, Isabel was strong! What I had the most of was the deep stuff, and just like me she loved it. As she took more and more her tongue probed my mouth deeper for the flavor. I returned the favor, taking it back from her. We passed the creme taste back and forth, making a sloppy mess of a kiss that did not stay inside our mouths but covered our lips and the lower portion of out faces. Then we both started to clean up with out tongues until there were just hints of flavor left painting our lips.

This was only my third time with this lady, a married woman older than me, an administrator making more than me, a woman who was carrying another man's child. Yet here we were naked and unashamed, doing sloppy kissing "with extra goodness" like two shameless uninhibited 18-year olds in a dorm room who were still giddy with joy and totally uninhibited about this sex thing we discovered.

Analyzing it - a habit it my profession - was too much of a mental drag so I stopped that train of thought and just went with the flow. Yeah, it was more fun that way.

I returned to her pussy to get more flavor, then fed it to her. She swooned at the sheer indulgent pleasure of both acts, and the fact that I did it without prompting.

When we had exhausted all the taste and our tongues were tired from all the dancing around, I rolled on my back next to her. It felt entirely natural for us to hold hands and just be happy in each other's presence.

I had to wonder, if normal, loved-each-other married folks in love can do this type of ecstasy play every night, how can they watch "Sportscenter" or Jimmy Fallon and his ilk before sleep instead of being passionate lovers every night?

We both knew it could not last, we were not walking through life hand-in-hand on the same sunny path. I was a wandering mercenary, with no loyalty beyond my own self-interest, publishing for the bucks. She was an academic crown princess invested 110% in her home school. But for "right now" it was pretty damn good.

-

Chapter 3. The Apartment's Secret

We were hungry, good thing I had brought food. She knew the secrets of how to heat up the take-out in the kitchen. In amongst the food packages she found the DVD of our office encounter, she was so happy she did a little dance naked, with her flowing red goddess hair as her erotic raiment.

The outfit made the dance, I openly admired her beauty and grace.

Over coconut shrimp and ribs we talked about the apartment. The furnishings and such made it look like a students residence from at least a decade ago, a messy mismatched arrangement but with clean floors. In fact it was not borrowed, it was a secret gift from a wealthy lover with an even bigger secret.

To start things off I asked the question about an affair in general. Is it more tawdry in one's own bed, or in a borrowed bed?

She agreed that a bed was required for an affair to be tawdry, and she thought that the wife's marital bed was more tawdry than a single man's. A borrowed bed brought another person into the picture, but using the wife's marital bed "rubbed the husband's face into it" and so was more a violation of social norms.