Meeting Her Pt. 03: In Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I figured all that. Will you really keep looking at me like I am beautiful? Even when I am out to here?" She held her hand to indicate a swollen body.

"I can't help it... Imagine what you tits will be like." That started this laughing-crying thing from her. Well, I asked for it.

I had a final comment. "You will be roughly 39 when I leave. Our affair will take you off the market, keep you from looking for another husband. Do you want that?"

"That is a good point. Right now, I can't really think about another husband. I like you, and in any event I do not have enough time for you, much less a new husband." She gave a sigh. "I guess, if something comes along... but for now I see this as okay. I will grow old living with the University and my folks. As I now know, there are worse fates."

One item seemed a little out of place among the pictures of family members from the past and other family-related photos, it was a cheap poster of a woman who was standing pressing up against the back of a stripper pole. It was a thin pole, so maybe some hints of pubic hairs showed on the sides. A mirror in the background showed that she was completely naked. The pole concealed the center of her crotch. Her arms, holding the pole, concealed her nipples but the bulk of her breasts were mostly exposed. Her face, looking around the pole, showed pure burning sexual desire.

Isabel noticed where I was looking. "That is my grandmother, Ivan's mother," she said. "She did not leave many conventional pictures, she was estranged from her family. It was hard making a living in the adult industry in the '50s. I have some movies - shot on film, it was well before VCRs - that I had transfered to digital with enhancement. So I get the rare privilege of seeing my grandmother fucking and sucking and otherwise giving her body to strange men. Knowing what I do, I must say, she was hot, an inspiration. But that is all we have."

"Guys wearing black socks in the film?"

"Yes! How did you know?"

"The period. Shifting topics, while you were in my office last week you mentioned your grandmother twice. She is the one you were talking about?"

"Yes. I have movies of the type most people don't have of their grandmother. My parents, siblings and I have watched them together. We don't have secrets."

"I noticed that Ivan seemed to have darker skin that your father."

"Ivan's mother was supposedly one-quarter American Indian, one of the darker tribes. You can't tell for sure from the poster. Going back that far is all speculation and hearsay, but it seems that the adult industry ran in the family. We found out later that the two women killed that night were both bastards and they were biological cousins or maybe half sisters; they had had a parent or grandparent in common. Things were different then. They probably did not know, as they kept their secrets. No DNA. But it was a small industry then. They did work together on one adult film, they seemed to like each other. I guess there were not too many women around who were willing to be filmed fucking a woman at the time. That one film shows a degree of feeling in a scene where they were together. These days college-age girls are glad to film themselves getting gang-fucked up the ass, then post it on line without even a pay-wall. It is all about collecting clicks."

"The decline of Western Civilization as we know it," I answered.

"Or you could say that is female empowerment," she replied.

"Ganging up the ass? Yes, I could say that, but it would not be the truth. Self-respect is of some importance, and the internet means forever. How many kids born like Ivan and Curtis have real opportunities today? Versus how many only see crime as an upward path? You must admit that today there are a lot of victims and a lot of crime. Drugs allow victims to kill themselves. Plus, with birth control, accidents don't work the same way."

I saw it was one of her struggles, she wanted to take the party line of female empowerment, but she had enough sense to know she was an extreme outlier, not typical, and that there was a natural stability for children in a strong pair-bond, while so many children lacking a parent were at risk.

At the core, that was why she was still with Jorge instead of divorcing him their first year.

We both backed away from the subject gingerly by talking about some of the other pictures on the walls. The large pictures of Martin's deadly warbird, "Maiden of Destruction" was very impressive. There was a naked Valkyrie painted on the nose, flying while holding a lance in the attack position, with the summarized set of icons showing accomplishments. One kill icon was a Nazi symbol on a sub - one hit from that main gun and it could not submerge, condeming it thousands of miles from home. Subs granted and were given no quarter so a hundred men were essentially dead when that terrible cannon fired. The B-25 is famous as a bomber for the Doolittle raid on Japan that changed everybody's thinking. But I had been unaware that they actually put a big gun, designed originally as a tank's main gun, in the nose of a those bombers as well as over a dozen heavy machine guns for use against ships, troops and fortifications. That would ruin any Jap's day. Well, I guess both uses were surprises for the guys of the receiving end who could only shake their swords in anger as they stared at their death coming for them from above, in great devotion and utter failure to their Emperor, thanks to Tojo.

More B-25s would have been needed if we had to invade Japan, as the Jap military promised. But Enola Gay ended the military's power in making those decisions.

I also talked a little about Isabel's younger brother and sister. Her brother was at the Air Force Academy and her sister was following the path her ancestor August took, studying chemical engineering at one of the 12, (or is it 14?) schools making up what they called the Big Ten universities. (Who can keep track these days?)

It was closer to 10:30 when I left Isabel, I really would have liked to stay over but my day was too tightly scheduled, starting with the important overseas phone call in less than eight hours, as well as the classes I had to review. Plus, I had climaxed twice, and now I had to rebuild my supplies for Nancy's pleasure.

-

Chapter 6. Isabel Grows A Pair

(No sex, but an asshole gets screwed.)

Tuesday night as she lay in her bed at #225, after I left, Isabel realized she needed to make some changes in her life. She spent the Wednesday planning to change things. Wednesday night was the last time she slept in the bed with her husband. (Not that it made any difference.) She was not ready to make a complete public break, but she needed to set some boundaries and she knew that her husband would not take direction easily. She needed something extra to help him without her hurting him physically. He might break.

If only she could call the Chief of Police.

As it happened, Isabel's home is in a building owned by the university and is technically part of the campus, even if it is located about two blocks outside the edge of the campus. State law allows the university to field their own police force with full police powers on university grounds. As a favor to her Father, until she hired a replacement Isabel was acting as the temporary head of the university police, it was part of her security job.

So she was the Chief of Police.

On Thursday university work crews descended the home she shared with Jorge. In 4 hours they made some important changes in her home. She had a crew put a new bed in their second bedroom, move Jorge's things from the master bedroom to the second bedroom, then install a new heavy door with a keyed deadbolt lock on the master bedroom. Cameras and microphones were placed in every room, with the recording going directly to the university server. All this took place while Jorge was in class or his office.

When Jorge returned home that evening Isabel poured two glasses of wine and sat him down on the couch. When they were both sitting she explained how, "like him," she had taken a lover. That unleashed a storm from the glorified weatherman. During his shouting and ranting and gesturing she sat calmly, sipping her wine without saying another word. Once he stopped yelling (from exhaustion) and sat down again she also explained how she concluded it was "dangerous for the baby" to have her husband "and his lover's potential germs" in her bed. So he would be sleeping in the second bedroom as long as they remained civil. She got that speech out very quickly.

Jorge laughed at her speech, he did not believe her until he tried to get into the master bedroom. The door would not budge. She pointed to the second bedroom, where he saw a dresser. He flipped out again. Then he realized that strangers had gone through his most private bedroom drawers. He started screaming, cursing and saying vile things, demanding that Isabel give him her lover's name or names, fire her lover if he was at the university, and undo all that had been done to "HIS home." He also demanded that she HAD to see his doctor to check her pregnancy.

He had been making this request since she was impregnated, but now he became strident and insistent. He never gave her the name of his doctor, or the reason he was so insistent. Isabel was seeing the female doctor who delivered her and now shared her practice with her own daughter. It was a warm, friendly office, very comfortable for a pregnant woman.

Jorge's last free action was when he grabbed her arm and said he would take her himself to his doctor if she would not go willingly.

That was the trigger threat. Jorge's had made repeated requests that she see "his" doctor, who he declined to name. Isabel was suspicious and refused.

Isabel became worried he might do something stupid resulting in injury to her or, more likely, himself. So she ended his rant by saying the word "parsnip." Jorge heard the master bedroom's deadbolt click behind him, it seemed they were not alone. Two uniformed campus police charged out of her bedroom where they were waiting, recording and watching the monitors. They promptly and efficiently took Jorge into custody with very few bruises. The handcuffs did not improve his mood but they kept him in check. He was paraded out. It was a Thursday night, Isabel arranged for him to spend the night in the county jail. As Jorge was removed she mentioned that she would call his local lawyer on his behalf. He would probably agree to see Jorge before his hearing Friday.

What really chilled Jorge down was Isabel's final statement that video and sound recordings were already emailed to Chile, so his family would know everything.

Jorge had a very difficult time spending the night in jail, the bathroom facilities and the lack of privacy were unimaginable and intolerable insults in his mind. It was not until the next day that he discovered that his private cell was the exception; typical arrangements put 6 men, some intoxicated or crazy on drugs, in a cell.

The next morning his lawyer showed up. The guy did not do criminal cases, but he brought an expensive associate who did. The pair explained that Jorge would get one chance before the judge, and if he blew it, like insulting the judge, the case would get carried over so he would spend the weekend in county lockup with the other criminal smartasses - sharing a cell this time. After hearing the evidence the judge would decide the appropriate response. Jorge was told that his various comments were recorded (sound and video) and witnessed by the officers so their really was no case they could defend. The charge was assault, he had taken Isabel's arm in his hand and pulled, saying he would take her to his doctor.

Of course Jorge exploded, but between them his two lawyers finally got Jorge to understand the law. Infidelity, even if it was true, and even if he walked in on the act in a house he paid for, was not recognized as a justification for any assault, which is what his words, tone and actions promised when he grabbed his wife and she called for help. Given his athletic history the DA would probably tack a "deadly" enhancer to any charges and the press would be all over it.

They reminded Jorge that it was not his house, his presence there was at his wife's pleasure.

They also explained that Isabel simply could not be compelled to see the doctor he insisted on, and if any doctor touched her without her willingly signed consent the doctor and Jorge would both be charged and jailed, since his threat to force her was now on the record. His threats also brought his family into the record; so they would not be visiting soon. They mentioned felony charges, prison, and deportation at the end of his sentence.

Jorge could not believe that, as a proud Spanish husband, he could not command his wife in any of the ways he had loudly proposed in his home. He was not raised that way. The lawyers again stressed that it was HER home, he was there at her grace. Then they played some tape. But the statement that finally shut him up was when the criminal lawyer said that, in the USA the husband and wife start as equals. But now, because of the potential aggression he showed on the tape made by the cops, everything was like the husband and wife situation in his mind... except HE was the wife. That blew his mind.

They then explained that his release was contingent on his acting before the judge like he understood he was in the wrong, if she thought he was a threat he would have to be locked up until trial - which would be months. She would ask him and he would have to answer. Jorge almost lost it again at the idea that he would face a female judge, that required another discussion of the US Constitution.

In Jorge's mind, the knowledge of standing before a female judge was what defeated him. With the revised mindset he finally agreed to restrain himself and especially to refrain from mentioning the various "rights" he had asserted. In fact, he would stand mute unless he was directly addressed by "Your Honor" the judge.

When he was called his lawyers accepted the statements and recordings into the record, then pleaded no contest but said that their client had been "educated" on the relevant cultural matters. They did not require the court's time, as their client had no defense for his actions. However, now that he knew better he begged the court's indulgence on this matter, which was a first offense. Jorge gritted his teeth, but he kept his head down and meekly said "Yes, your honor" when the judge asked if he agreed with his lawyers.

With that the judge agreed to hold the matter open for a year, subject to Jorge's good behavior. In consideration of a cash bond which depleted Jorge's liquid assets, and the surrender of Jorge's passport, to prevent any travel to escape an impulsive act which might occur, Jorge would be granted his freedom. Jorge almost objected to the passport provision, but his regular lawyer stepped on his foot.

Jorge's criminal lawyer presented a letter, signed by Isabel, to the judge. After reading the letter the Judge allowed that Jorge could obtain his passport from the campus police for the four specific foreign presentations that were already scheduled. He would surrender his passport promptly after each trip. "Your wife has agreed to be on her own look-out before those trips, which she seems to think are important. You are very fortunate that she is compassionate and will allow you to return to her home. That woman is a shining example to the community."

Jorge almost exploded at that, but the lawyers held him and he managed to hold his tongue.

When Jorge returned home by cab he was rather subdued. That evening the couple talked briefly about their lovers. Both were on campus. Neither of the lovers was inclined to a monogamous marriage in the near future. Jorge thought that was unfair and a risk to his baby but Isabel said that it would bother him less if he adjusted his expectations, or he could adjust his address. (Which he could not afford, plus searching for a place and actually moving were beyond his abilities.) She said her lover was a discrete and clean professional with more status then Jorge, while Jorge could not swear to the same.

"He makes more than you," she said, just because she could add a little salt to the wounds. Jorge almost did something rash at that, but then he recalled what he looked like on tape. They both agreed their lovers would not be in the house. She said that if his lover did appear they might both "be arrested for trespassing."

Otherwise they agreed to stay civil about things. Isabel had proved the house was wired, Jorge asked when and to what extent but she declined to answer, saying that was university business. He could assume it was all on camera. She did say that he was welcome to try going over her head (to her father), but that offer was twisting the knife, pure and simple. He was also welcome to seek a separation if it suited him. Although, with no cash left...

He was driven to investigate, and learned the phrase "first and last month's rent, plus security deposit."

She then suggested that his mother demanded to talk to him. At that Jorge blanched, a bad 24 hours got worse.

-