Meeting Her Pt. 03: In Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to comment. "That seems very open-minded of them."

"They have known I do such things ever since they caught me in a 69 with my female tennis partner during a sleepover the summer after high school. Two other girls were doing scissors sex in the other bed and they got noisy, so noisy that my parents had to look in on us. Mom and Dad were cool as the Fonz, they did not make us stop. They both took a good look at our sweating, inter-twined naked female bodies. Mommy calmly said she was sorry to disturb us but they just could not figure out the noise. Daddy just took it in, said 'Lovely' and told us to carry on. He was sure it looked like fun. We may have gotten back to pleasure before they left the room. The other girls felt that was so cool, their parents would flip out."

"Our President does not seem the sort," I said.

"Recall, Mom did Curtis and Ivan individually and together? She brought them both girls she could be with on their birthdays? Well, that night Elle dragged Curtis to bed early where we heard it as they made their own noises. Problem solved."

"Are they still cool?" I asked.

"I told them when I found out I was pregnant with my 'Victor' baby, they were happy for me until I told them how it happened, with the brothers. Daddy got this look and said he was even more pleased because it was grounds for divorce. He also mentioned that if Ivan was still alive, Jorge and all his family would be dead. Even my Mother, who shared herself with the 2 half-brothers together, thought it was wrong to spring it on me and to treat it as such a mechanical procedure. They concluded that if it leads to divorce then they can raise my child, which is what they want. Well, I must say they did a good job with me and my siblings."

I had to agree with that, she looked super and besides that was smart and level-headed, she would make a great wife for somebody who appreciated her.

As it happened, she did just that.

-

Chapter 4. Back To The Bed

As we walked into the bedroom again Isabel said. "Tonight I am sleeping here, and I very much want the room to smell like sex."

Which brought us back to her earlier question about what I wanted. I have a genius IQ so I answered correctly. "Well, I do love your wonderful tight rosebud, and honestly, the rear view of your muscular back is the hottest I have every seen. I would not mind doing you in the shower while I could see you, just for fun. But I also really liked having you as an unfaithful woman earlier, so why don't we go with that again, maybe with me on top this time. It is such a great view."

Her smile showed that I had it right. We started with me on my back while she nibbled on her "desert." This was after she ate all three servings of cherry cheesecake, but she claimed my cock was healthy (no calories!) and an essential part of a balanced meal that she had done without for years. To make my cock a legitimate desert she added whipped cream (from a can) and these tiny blueberries. I said those made things look real good so when she was done I made the same type of desert out of her yummy tits.

All that whipped cream meant we were both messy, especially around our faces, but some very messy kisses took care of that.

Then she put on some soft music and we settled into gentle missionary sex. She was still sloppy inside, so she felt hot and super-well lubricated, it was great sliding into her as she moaned and wiggled.

I said I had never had sloppy seconds that felt that sloppy before. It just never came up.

Her experience was different, besides her breeding there were a few times when she had enjoyed several cocks in series. "Tennis team parties could get wild," she said, "but you are better than any of them. Actually, my first sloppy sex was the day after I gave up my virginity."

"I bet there is an interesting story behind that. Care to share?"

She shivered at the powerful erotic memory of giving her body to more than one real lover. "Maybe that is a story for later."

One advantage of a second time is that there is no hurry. After a time we tried some other positions: having her in reversed cowgirl, with her glorious hair and fabulous body, it looked wonderful, and the view got better when she did these serpentine wiggles with the music. Normal cowgirl showed the headlights so it looked pretty good too. We tried a trio of side entry positions (missionary with the hip twist, along the edge of the bed so I had a foot on the floor, and bodies crossed with her leg over my hips), as practice for when she was more advanced in her pregnancy. They were all new to her, her previous lovers were pretty conventional in terms of positions. I knew them from my Pakistani-born lover, Gee, who practiced them as a scandal to the expressed sacred faith of her family and her ex-husband who thought they could lie to her, trick her, and paid for it.

Having me direct her to different positions was a joy, she relished the variety plus the memories took her back and made her feel young again. Jorge was always the same, same position, same moves, even the same kisses in order; it was an effective routine the first time, before she saw the pattern, but after five years the thrill was long gone. When they met she was confused and seduced by an older man using a successful, very practiced polished routine to make her feel good. Now she missed spontaneity. Also, she admitted to "some daddy issues" that made her vulnerable before her marriage. She giggled at that but she would say no more.

With her mood and my expertise Isabel got off three times while we ran through the different positions before we made the final move to missionary. In each case her demonstration of her climax was mostly internal, she gave this little sigh and a smile while her pussy went crazy snatching at my cock inside. She said it was a rare reaction, and it came because of where she was and who she was with. "I had my best lovers, and only my best lovers here, in this bed," she smiled. "Both of them, you have freed me in a special way. If only..."

She had dreaded sex during late pregnancy, but the side entry positions were both novel and fun, her surprise climax in the "leg over" (I cheated... playing with her rosebud) renewing her hope for her third trimester. Again I promised to fuck her as long as her doc allowed, and to employ other pleasures (I wiggled my tongue) when medical needs required it. She blushed, but then grabbed me tight and hugged me tight, that promise gave her real hope.

Since we could not kiss in most of these positions I focused more on manual stimulation and fine-tuned my hands to giving her what she needed, frigging her clit, twisting her nipples and with the reverse cowgirl, sneaking some finger-fucking into her tight little butt, giving her that "double" feeling without the considerable encumbrance and ego of an extra guy.

I learned she had experienced double penetration, "but who does it is far more important than the act itself," she insisted. "Synergy is everything, the slightest ego is fatal."

Okay, I had to cross that off my list, I'm told (by me) that my ego does not play nice with other healthy naked male egos. Plus most females like me too much to share my body with another girl... or so I have been told told.

When I got close to my climax we switched to the doggy position, but she was getting tired and without the visuals it wasn't as good for me, so after sticking a pillow under her belly I pushed her flat on the bed. That way I could really hammer her, slamming into her again and again. She was strong enough to take it and loved the fuck out of the hard use, the very physical fucking re-aroused her so she kept urging me on. I got a great workout before I popped my load in her pussy.

That was great for her because like that first anal session, she had climaxed enough ahead of time. So she felt me cum very distinctly inside her body when it was my turn to get off, with rear entry it felt distinct and different. She really liked that.

It was actually quite a workout for both of us, it was exhausting enough that we fell asleep in the bed with me resting on top of her and my arms wrapped tight around her.

-

Chapter 5. One More Secret Tops All

At 9:40 the alarm went off. I am used to routines, I set great store in them, so being in a strange bedroom with the lights on, in a strange bed, with another body, while a strange alarm clock was going off, was disorienting. At first glance I really didn't know if it was evening or morning. (There was no window.) Plus I felt like I had gone to sleep needing a shower after a workout. It seems that I had rolled off of Isabel, and she threw some covers over me before she cuddled up and went back to sleep.

Outside of being disoriented, I was very happy to wake up from sleep with her body cuddled against mine. Outside of a few nights with Nancy - most limited to oral sex - I had been without a regular female overnight bedmate for two years, since Alice graduated and moved to Cedar Rapids for reasons that still escape me. (Dissertations suck up more time than an affair.) Now it seemed I had two "sleep with" female friends. More and more, I appreciated going to sleep, and waking up, with a friendly female body. I wondered how that would work with Nancy on Thursday, if it would become a regular thing. I had hopes.

I had enjoyed Nancy's pussy, but that was complicated by the worthless local boything who was trying to steal her body and her heart. We both knew Nancy would never marry this townie, but she could not tear herself away from him either, so he was like a background noise for both of us in all we did. What made it messy was that she "knew I was too good for her." In fact, something also told Nancy that the worthless townie was too good for her, which made it really hard for me to get close to her.

Still, while her mind was confused about what was good for her, her body sure liked my fucking; her townie had not gotten her pussy yet.

Isabel was married and pregnant, but somehow I felt she was closer to being mine.

Yes, I know many would find me immoral and reprehensible. But with two women liking themselves while working out on my cock, I could put up with the guilt implied by the well-scrubbed masses who judged others while attending church regularly wearing their 'Sunday best.' (A popular book says, "Judge not..." etc.)

Isabel wore a big sleepy smile, she turned off the alarm clock, and gave me a big kiss before speaking a word. "Hello lover. Sleep well? I will say, outside of one night in July, I haven't slept so happy and well comforted in years. I feel wonderfully, completely, passionately fucked."

"It was good... make the VERY good, for me too. But tell me, does that clock say AM or PM? I have... or had.... an international phone call scheduled..."

"PM, silly, we were only out for an hour. But it was a very nice hour for me holding you. I felt... It has been so long... I had some great dreams... all with you as the star attraction, raining stardust and coconut goodness on my pleasure parts, filling me with sweet... Wow, did I say that out loud? Or am I still dreaming?"

I said it was not a dream "I imagine you don't say much that isn't rehearsed."

"No, an administrator can't afford to, too many folks parse every word... But... tell me, do you think you could stay the night?"

As a guy who teaches graduate finance, "risk" is something my mind always jumps too. "Isn't that kind on risky for you? You hardly know me. I could change at midnight, grow fangs and claws. Especially since nobody knows where you are."

"Well, you are not an axe murderer, I double-checked your karma before my office visit - you know cameras on campus detect karma, don't you? I trust you. Look, the deal is, these nights out are hard to come by without raising suspicion, because it has to work with my parents and my husband. It is going to be more difficult later this week, when I tell my husband that I have a lover... He will wonder why there is a new bed in the second bedroom and a lock on my bedroom door. Who knows when we will get another chance? Also... I want another fantasy... I want to wake up in the dark with a delicious cock inside me. Your cock, taking your pleasure and your release from my body without asking permission, without foreplay, like your personal sex toy. Taking your pleasure from my gross preggers body in the dark and enjoying me to a climax, it sounds like the ultimate appreciation. I want you to be selfish, because you know, people are only selfish about what they want. I have not had that... not for a long time... my first lover... So I want us to sleep here so you can wake up and stick it in. We can both enjoy. Please?"

I had to admit that had some attraction. I planned to be out of here at 10 tonight, but really that was just to go home, sleep and change clothing. However, the next item on my schedule was an important phone call from India (their assistant finance manager) scheduled at 6 tomorrow morning, it had been planned for 8 weeks. I had to answer it in my office, and before that I needed to change clothes. I needed a shower as well. Plus I had two lectures tomorrow, and the night class was a double, plus I had to meet with Dryden, write up some research, etc. so there really was not enough time. I told her that. It was what she expected, she knew my schedule.

But on the other hand, there was no reason I had to leave at 10. So I agreed to stay for a time as long as she gave me a tour.

She led me around. It was a pretty large little apartment. There was one active bedroom, next to it was a closet that really could be a second bedroom. She also had a full-sized kitchen, a roomy office, a cozy living room and a family room. There was a door to the attached garage, which was large enough to practice tennis in. All the rooms were larger than what I had in my house. The attached garage was the only garage on the block. It was painted to look like university property, like the parking structure down the block. It was a clever disguise.

She explained that her Freshman year she lived in a dorm. Curtis was a Dean and Acting Provost that year, he had a PhD in speech and was publishing - low quality but his numbers led the university three years running, and at the time that was what made his name, it was a fig leaf for his tenure. He advanced quickly, everybody knew that he was a trustee of the Hightower trust. Frankly, the university board knew they could not afford not to make him the boss soon.

(The Provost or Vice-President of Academic Affairs is generally considered the #2 position on campus, with broad powers in educational matters, including hiring, faculty promotion, admissions, scheduling and the curriculum. Deans report to the Provost. As Acting Provost her Dad hired a new Provost, his future #2. He also set in place all the other Deans and Department Chairs. The position allowed him to test and eliminate folks who would hinder or compete with him. The ones he kept or elevated were loyal to him. Things went exactly as planned, three years later he jumped from Dean into the top spot when the popular long-time President chose to retire - as if he had a choice when the Board voted a lifetime commendation for him. By then the new Provost that Curtis hired had too many enemies to be promoted to President - it is the nature of the job.)

Isabel's Freshman year was when most of the buildings on this block were started by Ivan's construction firm. But only the college parking structure was finished.

For Isabel's 19th birthday Ivan gave her a secret present, a set of drawings showing each of the rooms in the apartment that would be her secret apartment, in case she wanted any changes. The building at #225 was not started yet, it was going to be one of the last ones done. But when it was finished she would have a lifetime secret home that her parents would not know about until she told them. Ivan was not married and he had no children, he treated Isabel as his heir and more.

She did suggest three changes to #225: no windows in the garage, paint and trim so it looked like a university building, and better sound insulation between her apartment and the neighbors. All were good calls. She also looked at the other nearby buildings and arranged (eliminating windows and such) for the route I used to get to her apartment without being seen.

The last room Isabel showed me was the "family room," which was normally locked, because for those with the right knowledge, it held the night's last secret. This was not the normal type of family room, rather it was a shrine devoted to Isabel's family, with numerous pictures of family members on every wall. Smaller pictures were on shelves, but one of the walls was dominated by four larger pictures.

Readers of Dan Brown novels know that shrines are often associated with secrets.

These were four hand painted portraits from photos that were done at twice life size by the same artist. One I recognized as the official picture of Curtis Brumheld, the university President. Next was his wife Elle Grace Brumheld, Isabel's mother. Both of these were the official portraits done by the university artist. Then came the half-brother of Curtis, the late Ivan Summers who had died two years ago. Finally there was Isabel. These last two were commissioned by Ivan from photos without anyone else knowing about them.

Looking at the pictures I saw the chin, hairline, earlobes, dimples, cheekbones, even the skin coloring all fell into place, for one who knew the genetic keys. The Great Secret. Every box was checked. It was clear as day that Ivan, but not Curtis, could have fathered Isabel.

Isabel knew, she was watching me as I put the pieces together. I made a point of looking at the two half-brothers. "You said both Curtis and Ivan were fathered by Martin with two different women, but both half-brothers were intimate with Elle. They were raised by a man who was not their father. From these pictures Ivan's mother had darker skin than your mother Elle. As do you."

She answered. "I am trusting you with a big secret here. Mother knows for sure, the details are not important. It wasn't planned, it was not intended, but it happened, and nobody complained. I was born more than a year after the marriage. My Father is not sure about the date, he traveled a lot in those days, but he is sure about who. Recall, he called most nights when he was gone so his brother was keeping his wife happy in bed. He does not need to know more. He has always treated me as his blood daughter. My brother and sister both came well after Ivan and my mother stopped their affair, an affair that my father knew about and participated in. I guess my mother really did not have to pick just one. I understand that Mother liked them both... at the same time. It is kind of hard to think of Mom doing that... but I got used to it... practice. They liked such things on occasion."

"Well, that explains some of what you said. I guess you are second generation being raised by the sibling of your blood father. But why share this with me?"

"I am hoping to see a lot more of you. Not every night, I know we are not going there. But the overnights once a week... maybe on weekends, if you are here for the next four years it would be a great comfort, plus maybe we can make it a little more often once my husband and my baby are sorted out. I am thinking of summer weekends at the cabin up north. I know I am pushing my luck, but I will have a child taking up my time so I need to keep my options open. I know I will never look better. I want what I can have when I can have it."

"Okay, I can see that. I will make the effort and try to help, because I do like you and what we do together. But with the understanding that I am busy, I am seeing someone else, I am not so good with children, and it is casual. Friends with benefits, not a relationship."