Meeting Her Pt. 07: The Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that most of the emotion was because of her first real professional success at a level she never dreamed of. Basically Nancy was just dealing with her emotional buildup. But if she felt compelled to blame me for the good time, to take it out on my body for some reason, I would not stop her. I am that type of guy.

In addition to my deeper in-out movement she was doing these little thigh-based happy side bounces on my cock. It was my job to keep the feel-goods coming for her while also keeping her on the bar stool. She was extremely turned on, animated, and my cock was the weakest link in the plan. I knew the solution; despite the earlier exercises, my balls had to give her what she wanted.

It had been roughly six hours since my last cum, I wondered if I could spunk once more before she ran out of energy. I knew I was still close to empty, but how close? I did not have a good sense of that.

She was pleading. "Oh. Fuck. That. Feels. Good... like you cannot resist me lover, like I am too much. But I want MORE. Please? Give kitty more creamy good kitty goodness... meow."

Isabel's eyes got wide and she stifled a laugh, somebody was enjoying herself too much. I shook my head, saying "not helping" without words.

Nancy sounded 100% sincere, like a true catwoman. She also felt like one, rubbing and accepting the petting, but like a cat, not like a dog you could hold still,

I kept it going for her, but her wild enthusiasm accelerated the conclusion.

Nancy was not going to be denied. Inside her body demanded the rightful tribute from my balls, the demand was for more tribute than I had, and it would not be long before she took all I had. I told myself it would hurt when I gave it up, that is the way real guys are. I hoped it would be enough for her.

About five minutes later we had made some progress on the clothing thing, she still had her skirt on. I my trousers were on only one ankle. That was when I realized that, as a regular tennis player, who was used to doing long matches, Nancy was not going to get tired with these moves in the near future. Plus, I was doing all the work.

Isabel was still watching and was enjoying herself entirely too much. I wanted her to come out and help, but I could not make a production of it. I tried hand signals but Isabel refused to show herself or even acknowledge the signals. She was being contrary-cat, I could tell by her smile.

After a few more minutes of mutual crotch bouncing - I admit it was delightful with Nancy bouncing on my cock having what felt like a very good time - I felt the stirrings that said the end was coming. My moves got frantic. Nancy got the message and put herself into enjoying more. It came fast, suddenly I was past the point of to return and was delivering what Nancy wanted from my body.

She held me tight with her arms and her legs, it was possible that her hands were each holding her opposite foot. "Yessss... YESSS... OH YESSSSSS! Fill me you wonderful man... give me all your wonderful cum NOW!" Her body demanded it, so I did what was required to keep the pussy happy.

As I filled her I stopped the talking with a deep kiss that she embraced, she shifted and wrapped both arms around my head, pulling me in tight so I could have my way with her.

I kind of wished I was positive we had gotten the door completely closed when we came in.

I must say that the loud moments seemed to last longer than usual. Nancy broke the kiss and was really soaring. She kept bouncing and I kept pumping, even if they were dry shots. A quick wind-down was not in sight. As usual I had stopped moving when I pushed deep and delivered. But Nancy kept up her thigh bounces at about three times the pace of my spasms. For the first half of my climax she was squeezing and bouncing on my cock while I was spurting my mind out.

The second half was where other feelings - very sharp protests from my balls about overwork - dry cums - it all distracted me. Still, the penis surges were there and she made it clear that she appreciated the effort.

When I was done my cock shrunk like a balloon that had been stuck by a pin. I adjusted Nancy's position on the stool and sank down to my knees, so I could give Nancy something else she wanted. It felt good to get into a more stable position.

Once I was down I was ready to lean forward to give Nancy her first creampie from me, but then a hand on my shoulder stopped me.

"Maybe I could help with that," Isabel said. "You have done a great job... but now a lighter touch might help. She had finally shown herself as she moved into position. She was coming at us from the doorway, she had taken the precaution of closing the door and moving around while I was distracted. But she was naked so we all knew she had been watching.

Nancy rotated a few degrees around on the stool to get into position to lean back on the bar as Isabel sank to her knees and licked her lips.

Nancy was smiling so brightly at Isabel, they were in some sort of communication

"Well, I knew that my dear Nancy was in good hands for the first part of this little celebration," Isabel said. "You were doing such a nice job." Isabel touched herself. "Might I partake in the next phase with your juicy part?" she asked Nancy.

Nancy nodded eagerly.

Isabel was the boss... and the boss was naked and very womanly with a look of distinctly sexual hunger writ large on her face. Who was I to argue? If she wanted my cum second-hand then I could catch my breath. I did take the moment to finally lose the rest of my clothing. As soon as I was free I stood next to Nancy with my hands and lips on her. She needed a hug and I loved to kiss her on her neck. Then I had nipples to attend, I could tell they were in a pinch and pull mood. As long as we were both there, we could both feel good about helping her wind down.

Isabel's face was buried between Nancy's legs, where wet, noisy sounds were coming from. As soon as Isabel made contact Nancy moaned, the sound was so primal, deep and animal-like I could hardly credit it to Nancy's throat. Isabel knew Nancy so well.

Nancy had her eyes closed and she was holding up her breasts, offering them to me or the gods, I was not sure which. I was closer so I helped myself.

I returned my attention to Nancy's nipples - they really were begging for attention, and not just gentle lips either. "I want to feel your teeth," Nancy hissed. "I am out of my mind and I want the full ride with everything extra. Pull the other one off."

Carefully, with gentle pressure and every consideration for her response, I used my lips, tongue and teeth to give one nipple the aching pleasure she wanted as I pulled. The other got the twist-and-squeeze routine, as hard as I had ever done it with her.

Nancy liked them both. "Yes, that's it, give it to me soooo good, you wonderful man. You sweet, wonderful, 'make me feel so good' man."

Meanwhile, Isabel kept feasting on the creampie served with an extra portion of Nancy's abundant rich pussy juices, compliments of the way I was molesting Nancy's nipples. Isabel said I was being very effective at giving Nancy the deep good feelings that fed her best.

We both took some time with the kitty. Between us we got the last of Nancy's clothes off so nothing was in the way.

When Nancy pulled my hair (hard!) I moved from her nips to her lips, and eventually the cries of her climax were lost in our kiss. Out of the corner of my eye I saw how Isabel was taking Nancy over with the tip of her tongue dancing and twisting on just the very tip of Nancy's erect clit. A perfect touch. Both bodies were stretched, begging for contact between the two extended tips, and the pair made me think of the Sistine Chapel, only an obscene girl-licks-girl version instead of famous fingers extended. Was Michelangelo's art based on such a scene? At that point we had been in the room for about 30 minutes. We took another 15 to finally get Nancy down a little from her high.

When the noises and spasms were over Nancy was very happy and exhausted, I was happy and likely not much fun for the next 10 hours, while Isabel was well rested, looking very pregnant, and very happy for both of us. She also had our juices on her smile as she reclined like a large cat after a whole tin of tuna.

-

The dinner started at eight. Nancy needed a nap before that. Isabel would have liked to join her for the full term but she could only spare a half hour, she had been playing hooky all day and the daddy/boss called her enough to let Isabel know he not 100% pleased. While we were out of the room her PA called several times, she had a Dean-type-thing to attend at 6:00 as she got plugged into the administrative stuff with the other higher-ups. Well, despite appearances so far she was not at the convention for fun and games and cuddles with Nancy, she was there because her boss Curtis needed her to act like a Dean. I believe she washed her face before she left, but I could not swear to it.

We would meet in the dining room.

I could use a nap as well, but no such luck. I also had something to do, during the pre-dinner period the textbook displays would be relatively uncrowded, since the faculty would be getting ready (they rarely pass up a good free meal - and this supper would be a good one) and the textbook folks would be on supper break, leaving a skeleton crew behind. As a result I would be able to browse a lot of textbooks in peace, without mindless chatter. I returned to Nancy after Isabel left. I grabbed some sleep, but set an alarm so we could dress for dinner.

Nancy was still radiating happiness at all that had happened so far, she kept muttering her thanks that I had taken her body into my bed almost a year ago. Like anybody would say "no" to her sneaky proposition disguised as a cry for help.

I said it had been a lucky break for both of us. Still, it got my thinking onto another track as I slept. Was I wrong with the career goals I set for myself, as a wandering academic mercenary who never set roots down? With Nancy and I wrapped around each other the way we were - her body felt soft and warm and soooo good - I started to have my doubts about my choice.

I also had to consider Isabel, and children. I had never really planned that one way of the other, but men like me know it is a basic choice that has to be made and stuck to if they are going to be good fathers. If one is going to be less than "working being at good to great" fathers, I really think the world is better off if they are not fathers at all.

-

Chapter 9. Pike For Dinner

Tuesday January 12, 2021, 8:00

Rob, the Hillside Economics/Statistics chair, was on the steering group for the convention, so he had inside information. His main job for Hillside was reading resumes, meeting people and talking them into coming to a school with no future. We were a tough sell. But econ and stats prospectives are more desperate as a rule than the rest of the business faculty, our pay was at the upper end of the scale and Rob has the tricks down, so he does okay.

In addition to being head of Econ and Stats for Hillside, Rob had a complicated life. He was at the convention, accompanied by his PA/WorkWife June, who was the non-identical twin of his legal wife May. Legal wife and a work wife? Twin sisters? He mixed in some old-time religion. Always an interesting story.

Rob came to the Hillside at 26 when he got his PhD, he was the youngest new PhD in the country in Econ that year. He was not going to be a superstar but wanted to accomplish a good career. His younger brother Jim (no college) came with him to live. A year later Rob started dating 19 year-old May, who had finishing at the local high school. May and her sister June were alone after their mother died their last semester in high school, the judge allowed the two to stay in the home and finish school. A couple of months later Jim started dating June, and the two couples celebrated a double wedding within the year. In the marriage ceremony, the phrase "marriage unto the family" was part of the rite. May gave Rob two children before he was 30. They wanted more but there was a potential medical issue for May so they agreed to stop.

Soon after Rob had his second child, Rob's brother Jim died at work. It was ruled an accident "while others were jousting with Bobcats" but there were darker version about inventory shortages and covering up a large theft. Nobody could prove anything. There was a shootout two days later when critical evidence was destroyed, and five of the folks involved left town in a hurry.

June was pregnant at the time her husband died, with a lot of medical help she had an early but healthy birth a month later. May and Rob took June and the infant into their home. May's youngest was 4 months older than June's baby, the two sisters shared breast-feeding duties.

Rob was a Christian, from a tradition that was deeply into the Old Book and some lesser known teachings, he had been a religious scholar at a mainstream Christian school but got kicked out because he would not get with the program, his Old Book leanings got in the way. So he got into the Econ PhD program.

Because of what he knew Rob felt he was commanded by Scripture to take his brother's widow June "as a wife in his home." June was lonely and soon felt the same. Rob's wife May loved her sister and loved her husband, but when they went the next step she objected to the fullest expression of their love for each other, which Rob considered part of the covenant. There was a blow-up of Biblical proportions, no pun intended. May said that she was not raised that way.

What followed was a 18 month period where faculty member Rob lived in a campus dorm and the two sisters lived in the house with the kids. None of them were happy, but their love was strong and divorce was not a consideration. Somehow during that period both June (with 1 child already) and May (with 2 children, and against medical advice) both got pregnant from Rob, in his mind nothing basic had changed. It doesn't take long, and just once is enough. This time June's child was 4 months older than May's.

After both sisters delivered, they came to a compromise arrangement for the five children, who really needed a father in the house. (They were not 'the child has two mommies' types, they considered that phrase a sin.)

For the compromise June lived over the attached garage at Rob and May's home. There was a large apartment, sometimes called a "mother-in-law" apartment, complete and connected to the house, but with the door usually closed. There was an elevator from the 3-car garage to the apartment. They ate meals as a family and pooled their money. June worked as Rob's PA on campus, traveled with him, and enjoyed marital benefits with him 1 or 2 nights each week. The 5 kids all lived together in the house like siblings. May was a natural full-time homemaker and she enjoyed Rob's "full companionship" 2 to 4 nights a week. Rob also had a office/bedroom in the house where he could work and where the children could see him alone. He called it the "dog house" because May and June were really not easy to live with and he knew better than to play them against each other. Often, a preemptive "doghouse night" was a way to avoid a problem with one or both wives. The home life had been stable for a decade.

As a department, Econ/Stats was even more messed up than Rob's home life. Their 3 sophomore-level courses saw more and larger students levels than any other department in the college, so they needed a lot of teachers. The trouble was that they could not keep anybody.

Rob and June had to attend three to five conventions each year because he always looking to hire new people, and that was done at conventions. But they were honest about hiring, admitting that the Hillside Econ/Stats department did not usually tenure people he hired. So when new faculty came they published solo articles, increasing their market value, then they left 3 to 6 years after they were hired, when their market value had jumped after a few publications.

Since Rob was always at this convention he volunteered for the steering committee and similar tasks, it gave him an edge in recruiting. He had all kinds of contacts, so he briefed Isabel.

For her side Isabel was especially charming getting people interested in the university at their first interview. Wednesday, when Isabel was available to help him, Rob set a record in terms of the number of candidates who set a date for a campus visit. Naturally Rob wanted Isabel at more of his conventions - once she had her child.

--

Tuesday dinner started at 8. Isabel sat on the dais, as befit her status as a Dean, charming everybody she met. In her dress she looked better than anyone else up there so they sat her next to the podium, she would look good in the press photos. Nancy, Rob, June and I plus the two cops and Isabel's PA sat together at the Hillside table. Isabel wanted a table so the name would be prominent. At the last minute we were joined by two other Hillside faculty members who were attending on their own dime. Jimmy from Marketing and Jeri a.k.a. Jeremiah from Management were looking for jobs, they were in the option year of their contract so they were testing the market. They were splitting a room at a nearby budget hotel, but since Hillside had paid for the table they decided to help themselves to a free supper. A full table looked better anyways.

Rob and I worked on getting these two, who were both published but were thinking of moving on, to collaborate on something and stay. They had time. They wondered what journal (it really needs to be picked first) they could target for such work. I knew the school they got their PhDs from, there was a supply chain guy on the faculty they both worked with, maybe he could suggest a topic. That fits for both of them. ("Supply chain" is a fake topic that fits anywhere in business, it has a new set of journal titles that publishers can print and faculty can write articles for to get merit points. The actual quality of the articles might be a bit low compared to the perceived quality of the journal, but even for a group of bad journals there must be a "best"). Looking at Nancy's sudden promotion got Jimmy and Jeri thinking about rewards, maybe something would come of it.

The Marketing guy Jimmy was open about being at the convention looking for another job. He admitted he was betting against me, he was trying to beat the other rats off the sinking ship because he expected us to lose accreditation. He was in the second year of a three-year contract so he was in a good position to jump or wait. He was honest about it and was smart enough to back his bet with his career move, I had to respect that.

The Management guy Jeri, in his third year, was a duplicitous crony of the Mad Dog Chair who sent him to spy on Nancy, but I would not say he was naturally loyal to the guy who hired him. He was taking interviews in case the rumors were true and his boss was a liar. He was given this task of spying in November, planned for the convention, went home after exams and had not talked to his boss over the holidays. When he heard that Nancy was already faculty, a smart move would have been to change sides. But Jeri didn't know how bad things were yet, so Nancy and Isabel teased him with all kinds of rumors about upcoming changes in his department. Isabel had a special surprise for the whole crew as far as teaching.

Usually the dinners at a convention are overcooked food served after boring speeches to make the food seem better. But Tuesday night was an exception. No speech was scheduled, but at the last minute one was announced, and it was worth it. The speech was a political announcement of some new state initiatives funding business schools. A dozen big-city reporters attended to cover the news. They took pictures of the speaker, and there was Isabel at the seat next to the podium, looking wonderful. It was on the cover of every major newspaper in the state.

1...56789...11