Meeting Her Pt. 07: The Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was nothing else to do, I fumbled around, found the right place and put it into her with some gusto.

I guess she was dreaming too, because when I worked my cock through her lips and into her the pussy was very wet and receptive. "It has been ages since I had a man this way," she said in a dreamy voice. "Jorge would never... it is too affectionate for him to consider. Ivan on the other hand, before I went to grad school, liked to have me in his bed before he took a trip someplace... Usually we had a romantic dinner then a very nice time before we went to sleep. Then we would always do this before he got out of bed to dress and fly away to Atlanta or Phoenix or someplace like that. He would hold me close... would you hold me close? Do you mind when I..."

"I would love to hold you tight... No, I do not mind you talking of good times, not about Ivan or anyone else. You loved him with good reason, and he treated you right, even after he died. Clearly he was a good man, thoughtful, loving and smart."

"Not many lovers would say such things... Dr. Braxton, I think that I love you a little bit... more."

"Now darling, I don't see my life changing. Maybe the word 'love' is not one we should think about." Still, considering what I was doing, maybe such thoughts were inevitable.

"You are right of course. But you feel so good like this..." She gave a tight squeeze inside, stopping my slow movement for a bit. "Well, I can make memories, can't I? Still it is hard to find a good man for a thirty-something woman has a child and a busy job and a father who has... Well, never mind. Hold me and make me feel good."

That I could do. I slid my hand under her head and around her shoulder until I had a handful of her warm, soft breast. She chuckled at that. My other hand was on her hip, taking possession, for when I started to move with more energy. She straightened and arched her body, pressing against me so we were more in contact.

"I wish we could do this all day," she said.

"No you don't... you have too many responsibilities to let a day go for yourself, you can't just play hooky... and according to your father, neither can I. But it is nice. I could see doing it on a regular basis, until you have the child. Once that happened you will have other priorities."

"Well... okay, that gives us three months. Maybe we can plan for a couple times a week."

"That would be nice, but somehow I am not sure."

"Enough with the reality... this bed is warm and you are hard, so you can fuck me now... yessss, that is very nice... no, don't speed up... don't hurry, we have a few hours... I want to enjoy this."

So did I, so we both enjoyed it.

But it was not hours before she asked me to speed up, it was more like tens of minutes.

"Honey... could you... a bit faster? No, not hard, this time I want it soft... but faster... yes, that is it... hold me tight... your hands are wonderful... keep going..."

She started to squeeze me inside... not every stroke up every five or so, moaning when she did.

"Oh yes... gentle and fast... so smooth... so good... slipping away... it feels wonderful inside... I don't thing I ever... not inside like this... so good... so close... fuck I right on... YESSSSS... Don't you dare stop... YESSSSTHATSGOOOOOD... Oh yes... how do... how do you do... so good honey... I have never... Hold me."

Well, I didn't get off that time, but it was very nice to feel her twitch inside as she moaned.

About ten seconds later she was asleep with the biggest smile.

-

Chapter 13. Travel Plans

At The Convention

Thursday Jan. 14 2021 and Friday Jan. 15, 2020

Nancy, Isabel and I woke up in our room Thursday morning, there was one alarm so we all woke up. Isabel was up first, she had to get to her own suite to dress and do interviews with Rob. She turned herself over to June and Rob for the day, much like Wednesday except some of these were second interviews. Isabel turned the table during some of the talks, asking about the "Quant Methods" department idea, to combine some of Econ/Stats with some of the OR stuff in the Management department. She got some good feedback.

Isabel also kept herself busy with the political stiff - she had a working lunch with the other deans plus she took a few meetings with other administrators about administrative matters, including some government people about the new initiatives. They treated her as the heir apparent to her father as the head of the university. In fact, Isabel was as big a hit in her circles as Nancy had been in her's. She did a lot of good advancing the school's image.

-

Nancy got up with Isabel, walked her to her suite, then came back to the room to shuck her clothes and crawl under the covers with me.

"I heard her a little while ago, you are quite a morale booster. She was in the best mood as she walked to her suite. But something tells me that you didn't finish, did you?"

"Well I imagine she has had it the other way often enough, and I can't say I had a bad time at it. No... I had a very good time. Guys don't have to cum every time."

"That is a very nice idea," Nancy said as she crawled on top of me. "But you know, her noises did put an idea in my head... and idea I didn't get to finish either." She took hold of my cock, she had gotten me to about 60% hard. "I bet it tastes good right now... why don't I try it." With that Nancy went down and sucked my cock into her mouth. She took her time licking and sucking and generally doing her thing until I was 100%, then she mounted herself on top of me.

"I have to say, that is the best tasting cock I have ever sucked. Now... well you know what comes next."

Indeed I knew, and Nancy got off twice on top of me before I flipped us over and fucked her hard until I filled pussy. She was past another climax, she just stayed under me, passive, feeling the good surges as I discharged my spunk into her.

She said later that being taken like that was not an 'every day' sort of thing for her - too many bad memories. But once in awhile she likes a little "take me like a caveman" sex, it has that type of appeal.

After breakfast Nancy and I spent most of Thursday in bed, we were under orders to stay out-of-sight because of the "no campaigning" policy and I needed to be ready to drive all night, so some extra sleep was called for. We were affectionate but kind of sexed out, plus as the afternoon wore on she was more on pins and needles about the award we were up for, so sex was not an option.

Rick and Brianna stopped by our room around 11 for an early lunch, Rick had to get to his next stop so he really had to get on the road. But Rick and Nancy did talk again. I think it changed his mind more than hers.

Meanwhile Brianna and I took a short walk.

Brianna had spent a couple of hours with Nancy on Wednesday, helping her buy the dress, so she had asked all her inappropriate girl-talk questions then. Now she saw how we had two beds and both of the beds had been slept in, so I got more respect from Brianna, men COULD be professional with a sexy younger woman.

I did not try to change her mind. She never considered that we had three people in the room last few nights.

At 12:30 Rick and Brianna were on the road for their next stop, a dinner meeting that was a five-hour drive away.

-

At 5:30 Rob called us about the dinner, as we expected the two finalists for the awards in each area were to be seated together at one table in the front of the hall. We were among the finalists. The surprise was that Jeri also made the cut. Jimmy from marketing had already left the building. Hillside would make a good showing which the Dean could play up in his report to accreditation. Curtis was pleased.

For the dinner the regular attendees got the usual choices of chicken or ham, but it seems that the kitchen had a limited number of the northern pike available for the head table and the finalists - if you knew who to talk to. Rob set me on the right track. Like Tuesday it was delicious.

Rob was able to enjoy the dinner more than usual because he did not have to speak and was not pinned on the dais. In fact, he and June cut out early to spend more time romancing his "work wife" before the dinner was done, while they were alone in the suite because Jeri was still at the table waiting for the award announcements.

Rob hinted at some sex acts that he was not allowed to do "under his wife's roof" which June enjoyed loudly when they had the privacy of a hotel room. This was all part of his marital arrangement with his wife and her sister. I didn't ask for specifics.

When it came time for the awards, the award people played the usual game of announcing the winner in each category - which did not include us. One of those "winners" was actually a second place award winner, because the grand prize winner was first in it's category, but like the Oscars and other award shows, it had to be announced last and they could not telegraph it.

I wish I could say that these things were strictly based on merit, but that was not always true. For instance, Jeri's presentation was essentially a descriptive thing about HR in smaller firms, and in my strict reading of the rules it did not belong on the program. But he threw in a few statistical tests that showed exactly what was expected. Then, three better studies that were expected to do well did not show up, because the authors could not write them up in time. This probably meant the facts could not be made to show what the authors intended so they had to rewrite from the beginning, it is a frequent problem in an area like Management. They would change the title to aline with the new results and present it somewhere else next summer, acting like it was what they intended all along. In any event, because Jeri's study was there, and was easy to read, and there was nothing better it won the category by default. Good for us.

On the merits Nancy and I deserved the accounting/finance award because we had a solid study with spot-on results. But to the judges what made it extra worthy and really made us a lock for the grand prize was Nancy dealing with the rodent, compounded by the fact that Rick Jenson stood up and said nice things about us in public before our peers. Plus, as a presenter, Nancy was hot. So we won by a landslide at 4:00 on Tuesday, before any of the other Accounting/Finance papers were presented, taking the grand prize with all the reputation and the goodies ($5,000 cash and a journal submission) that went along with it. We may have deserved it, but getting what we deserved was more coincidence than anything else.

I said Nancy could have the trophy for her parent's mantle, they would be proud.

When the award was announced Nancy had no idea what to say so she passed the microphone to me. I knew the routine, thanking President Brumhuld and the Hightower Foundation for their strong, bold and much appreciated support in moving their university in a new direction. That planted ideas in a few heads of people who were not happy at their present schools. After that Nancy took the opportunity to thank Dr. Jenson and all her other teachers, including the ones in her graduate program plus the ones at Hillside, who prepared her so well. Her words were not the smoothest, she made it sound like Rick had been at, or was coming to, Hillside. The ambiguity started a bunch of wild rumors. The next day he laughed when I recounted it to him over the phone, his wife had already heard about her supposed move third hand.

In fact a couple of years later he spent a very critical year "visiting" Hillside. In large part it was because we were very considerate of his travel schedule, plus his wife had family nearby.

The presentation was taped so I was sure Curtis would see it and use parts of it to encourage others. Large checks have that effect on folks. Our other business departments told us that there were a dozen inquiries from job candidates in business that could be traced directly to the convention. (It a normal year it was hire two, and have two hired away.) The word was out, Hillside was changing.

-

After pictures and congratulations, etc. it was almost midnight before I got Isabel and Nancy into the Hummer and on the road for home. They both slept while I drove. We were all in our own beds before sunrise Friday. Isabel's mother met me at the door when I dropped her off, she was so happy to have her pregnant daughter back at home.

It would be a long weekend, Monday was MLK and classes started Tuesday. All three of us had planned for it, including preparing for the semester. Also, both ladies planned to spend time with their families before school started.

That family thing did not work out quite as planned for Nancy, she did not see her folks until the following weekend.

-

1...67891011