Meeting In-laws

Story Info
Feisty fiance meets in-laws; mouth off & he spanks her in return.
2.3k words
3.87
17.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting In-laws

"I have to warn you, Beth, my dad is an extremely old school patriarch. He has to be in charge and everything has to be his way, or else."

"Or else what, Bob? Does he think that just because I'm marrying his son he has control of me? What century is he living in? You know I speak my mind and have no tolerance for bullies."

"Yes, I do. Your frankness, with your willingness to be wrong, continue to attract me to you, but my dad is a steam roller. Don't be too frank with him. Here they come." A shiny black Escalade pulled into the restaurant's nearest handicap parking space.

An attractive woman in her mid forties in a deep cut silver dress, hem to her knees, slid out of the high seat and carelessly exposed most of her shapely thighs as she continued to bicker with the driver. "Henry, you know this space isn't for you so move this truck now."

"Oh shush, Holly, I'll just tell them my handicap is you. Look. The kids are waiting for us at the door. Ain't that nice?"

"Um, Bob, did your mom just flash her panties at us?"

"Doubtful. Dad doesn't like her to wear panties. Something about 'quick access' he says." Bob blushed. He is a gentler and kinder soul than his dad so he never opposes him, no matter what. Beth gave him a wide-eyed look but could say nothing before his six-foot-six 295 pound dad pounced on them. Dressed nicely in an off-white shirt, string tie, black slacks, and dark jacket, his snake skin boots were out of place, yet befitting.

He slapped his son's back as a greeting, stared Beth up and down for a long moment in her low cut, strapless, mid thigh, gold dress. "Well ain't you a pretty thing in that shiny little scrap of a dress?" Without flinching, he stared directly at her DD tits, trying to look in her cups or through them. Bending sharply, he hugged her hard enough to knock some wind out of her, loving the feel of her firm tits pressed against him. Lifting and swaying her a bit, he put one hand under her firm ass -- to support her of course -- and winked at his son and wife. As he squeezed her ass, he noted the wide zipper running nearly all the way down her back.

Holly opened the door, "Let's go, Henry. They don't hold reservations here," she smiled. He put Beth down, watching her dress rise in the window reflection. A Maitre'd led them to a table near the right side with a window view. Henry pulled out a chair for Beth, then sat next to her before Bob could. Holly sat opposite her brash husband; Bob sat opposite Beth. He noticed his mom had raised her skirt above mid thigh and her barely covered thick nipples were pushing hard against her top. Though he tried to ignore them, he stole frequent glances.

Henry slid his chair closer to Beth and wrapped his arm around her, not hiding his obvious stares down her top or her well-exposed legs. "I'll order drinks and food for all of us and naturally, it's on me," said Henry.

The future bride flushed with anger. "I'll choose my own drinks and meal, if you don't mind," she said coldly. Henry took offense, made a scrunchy face, yet allowed her to order to his son's surprise. She ordered two doubles neat. As they drank, Henry's arm never left Beth's shoulder. With every sip, he squeezed her against him, trying to make her top billow for a better look at her fascinating tits. Not especially shy, she tolerated it. After the third drink, he reached in and pulled out a tit. His wife and son watched without objection. Bob downed a drink and ordered a double.

As he lifted and shifted her big tit, he said, "I just had to see your nipple -- its color, texture, shape, size -- I'll check its taste later."

Beth had enough. She slapped his hand away and began to fold her tit back into her top. He grabbed one hand, guided it to his stiffness, and squeezed it against his cock. His thickness surprised her, compared to his son. Her still exposed tit shook, her nipple stiffened, everyone around them stared at the bare beauty.

Holly made excuses, "Don't mind him. He gets like this after three drinks. It's all family anyway." She raised her skirt higher, nearly to her lap to distract the other patrons and servers.

Bob grumbled, "This is why I stopped bringing dates home. He doesn't just get 'handsy,' as if that's not bad enough. He treats them like they were his date and kisses and exposes them, sometimes worse. You never stop him, mom." He finished his drink and ordered another double.

"I tried once. You know how he reacts when opposed. While you were in the rest room, he stripped me in front of her, put me over his knee and spanked me hard. That's when he forbid me to ever wear panties again. That's why she was gone when you came out. He still checks me every day. See?" She lifted her skirt to her navel and spread her legs to let her son and half the patrons around her see her waxed pussy. "We're all family and friends, so it's OK." The cluster of servers and bus boys seemed to agree as they stared.

"Even if that were true, Mom, Beth's tit isn't part of the family yet and may never be if he continues." Henry heard them and raised Beth's skirt past her navel. He complimented her sexy legs, but said she shouldn't wear panties. Saying the VPL was gauche shocked her, coming from him. Holly giggled, saying it was just 'good fun.'

When Henry rubbed Beth's pussy over her mini panties and demanded to see it, she had enough. "This is too much. YOU are the gauche one. Get your fucking hands off me!" She got up to leave, one bare tit still flouncing to everyone's delight, but he grabbed her wrist. She threw his wine at him and he pulled her over one knee.

"Little girl, you have a potty mouth. I don't stand for that or disrespect. I have to wash it out. Son, you have to train her better." He lifted the back of her skirt as most of the patrons watched in silence, then wiggled her panties off. She squealed and struggled. After taking an obvious whiff, he tossed them to his son and began spanking her bare ass as the growing audience watched. He spanked one of her glutes three times before spreading her cheeks and her legs.

Showing her bald lips to the crowd, he stroked them gently until they grew moist. She was furious, yet thrilled at imaging all the strangers looking at her wet pussy. There was no more denying that she was an exhibitionist. She could see them as if her pussy developed eyes; that made her dizzy with delight. Then he spanked the other glutes three times, leaving a reddening hand print on both lovely cheeks. She barely noticed the spanking, yet her mouth smiled at the pain. Bob began feeling his drinks, yet ordered another.

Looking around the room at all the stiff cocks, some exposed as she struggled to get free, Henry said, "If you want a better look at her wet pussy, just come closer." Again, he pushed her legs then her swollen labia apart. With a wide grin, he slid two fingers into her and inhaled her wafting aroma. In the silent room, her pussy made a happy, squishy noise as he finger fucked his future daughter-in-law. Her gasps changed to groans. Why was she loving this? When he added a third finger just for her stiff clit, she suppressed a scream, yet climaxed with a loud muffled voice and went limp over his knee. Holly took Bob's drink and downed it in one shot.

Henry licked his fingers and savored her tangy elixir, then spanked her firm ass three more times on each side before spanking her puffy pussy and clit until she climaxed again. As she lay dizzy and calm on one knee, he pulled the wide zipper to the bottom of her dress so both tits fell out against his leg. After pinching her nipples, he sat her up on her bruised cheeks and pushed her top and skirt to her waist. Bob downed another double. She sat in a daze, yet fully aware of everyone staring at her naked body. She slowly spread her legs wider as she looked at her fiancé.

Both in a trance, they stared at each other. Broken like a tamed horse, she no longer opposed Henry. He put his arm behind her back and shook her like a ventriloquist's dummy. As everyone watched her fluid tits bounce and collide he whispered in her ear. She nodded and squeaked like a dummy, "Mommy, show us your tits and feed one to your son."

Knowing how much her husband enjoyed exposing her and how futile it was to resist, Holly stood, slid the narrow straps off her shoulders and watched her silver dress slowly float to the floor. Standing naked except for black heels, she turned before facing the patrons and squatting, knees far apart to show off her sexy pussy, took her time to pick up her dress. She sat facing her son and leaned her DD tits forward until he latched onto her thick nipple. "Go on, son, do what he likes to see. Show your bride what she's in for." Bob leaned enough to drop his slacks and briefs letting his stiff cock escape. He slipped two fingers into his mom's soaked pussy. As he finger fucked her to a noisy climax, she glanced around the room and saw many inspired cock suckers. She stroked her son's cock and they both turned to the future bride.

Henry had her finger fuck herself publically, then feed him her soaked fingers. She smiled as he sucked her fingers clean. "Mmm, you are delicious, child. I look forward to tasting you often. Take off your dress; come around, then bend over. I'll drop my slacks so you can get to this big cock you wanted all night. Keep your legs straight and apart. Let everyone see your beautiful pussy while you suck my cock and swallow."

As if in a trance, Beth left her dress on her chair, walked around the table and bent over. She saw Henry's cock head was bigger than typical, but his shaft was short and thin. She was grateful it would never reach her throat. As she wondered if she could get that fat bishop in her mouth, she began to wonder if it would fit in her pussy and how that would feel. Imagining his son fucking her first, then his dad sliding his cock into her, spreading her pussy wider than it's ever been, made her pussy drip. As she licked and struggled to get his bishop in her mouth, she was overjoyed to 'see' strangers gather behind her to stare into her fattened, weeping pussy. Pride filled her when she got Henry's cock head in her mouth and relished the thrill of her complete exposure to strangers and in-laws.

Henry gasped, "Son, make sure you leave at least one rope of cum across your mom's face and I'll leave mine on your bride's. She is a good cock sucker. I can't wait to fuck her when we get home." Beth's eyes widened. With fucking certain, she was just unsure how to feel about waiting a while to let Henry fuck her, with Bob's consent vs. fucking him in the restaurant. She rubbed her clit and loved how thick her labia felt.

Holly was close, but she wanted her son to cum with her. When he circled her clit, she pushed a finger in his ass. He came with a shout; three ropes went in her mouth, two in her hair and face as he watched his mom cum with him. When he looked at his future bride, assuming she was still willing, he saw his dad's fat cock in her mouth and his finger in her ass. Sad at surprising her like this, yet overjoyed that she seemed to accept his dad and family practices, he hoped he'd found 'the one' against all odds.

When Beth's lips closed around his crown, he knew his son had found a perfect fit for his family. Despite the tight fit, her tongue lapped around his cock and tickled his frenulum. That was all he needed to cum in her mouth. Knowing extracting his bishop would also take time, he began to pull it with the first spurt. His big balls filled her mouth with the second spurt; the third and fourth splashed her hair, nose and cheek. Her smiling mouth swallowed what she caught. She pinched her clit and, with two fingers twisting in her ass, she squealed a loud, knee buckling orgasm as she dropped to her knees with both thighs soaked in her fluids.

Henry gasped, "Don't wipe them thighs; I want to lick them when we get home. Holly, you ready to go?" He and Bob pulled up their slacks. Bob took both dresses over his arm as he staggered toward the door. Henry took both naked, cum coated, big titty shaking women by the arm and walked out to thundering applause.

Beth asked, "Don't we have to pay up first?"

Henry said, "I never pay. I own the place. You think anyone can fuck in public and get away with it?"

Beth laughed, "Good thing we didn't fuck then."

"We'll wait till we get home for that." He swung and slapped her ass hard. "That's for your potty mouth. Anytime you want a spanking, well, you know what to do."

======= 5 hrs 11/19/23 ===== 2340 words

11/18/23 seminal image: spanking in a restaurant