All Comments on 'Meeting in the Park'

by FaeLissa

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Warn your readers if its a gay/lesbian romance or port it where it belongs! 1* for posting here without warning us.

FaeLissaFaeLissaover 10 years agoAuthor
Sorry

Wasn't aware there was such a rule in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

No apologies needed, very nice story.

I would like to see another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A very good romance

I found it to be an excellent romance which was written with a lot of understanding and feeling.

I have to say that I found the previous comment rather offensive especially considering that recently quite a few stories entered as 'erotic coupling' should be actually entered as BDSM.

Romance as I understand it, has no set gender or exclusions.

Before anyone complains, this comment is written in Australian English.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
didn't read it...

Because it's in the WRONG category. There IS a lesbian section for these stories.

FaeLissaFaeLissaover 10 years agoAuthor

No, the story not Lesbian Sex. It's a romance, there is no explicit sex in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I've just become a fan of yours

You write with so many feelings I could not even think of. Keep up the good work, I'll read all your further stories. Ps.: Do you have other stories written down but not uploaded? I would really love to read them if there is any.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaabout 10 years ago
Thanks

Kind of wished there was more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hoping for a part 2

Liked your story - hope you continue, looking forward to seeing what kind of a peeve she is! I do like some kink!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tasteful

A very skilfully written story and and a tasteful one at that. The small amount of gentle erotica at the end was exactly right. Sometimes it's best to leave something to the reader's imagination; as they say in showbiz, "Always leave them wanting more."

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
poor anonnoyingmousiie...

...a story about two girls having a romantic meet and greet and the little mousie is peeved that the character's gender preference as chosen by the author was not pre-announced.

Even though it is clearly mentioned in the 'Tags for this Story'. That mind-boggling word 'Lesbian', three times.

Poor little suffering mousie so terribly abused by their own inability to understand what they are reading.

It is a shame that all that taxpayer money was wasted on trying to get that particular commentator through years of Remedial Reading Comprehension classes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lol too sweet,cute,and funny

I loved it!

unknownmuseunknownmuseabout 5 years ago
Authors

I dont favorite often. You are absolutely the best.

kbone1kbone17 months ago

This is a great story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous