Meeting in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmie8111
Emmie8111
157 Followers

"What do you think?"

"I love it. Do you think he will?"

"I think he will too."

We stepped into the main room, Ray was nowhere to be seen. The other associate came up to us.

"He said something about going to get the car."

"Oh, right. We walked over here. The bags might be heavy to carry over. Plus we have to get going. I want to thank you both for today. I've never really been shopping like this before."

"It was our pleasure Rori. Anytime, you are more than welcome to come in."

Rebecca gave me a small hug as Ray hopped out of a big SUV. He stopped dead in his tracks as he spotted me as he entered the store.

"Oh Aurora."

He held open his arms to me, I held him just as close as he held me. He'd changed into a dress shirt, coat with no tie. The saleswomen both helped us carry the bags to the car, setting them into the trunk. Ray opened the passenger door for me and we both waved to Rebecca and her associate.

"How do you feel? Your stomach isn't too sore?"

"I hardly feel any pain. I'm...happy."

"Is that a rare thing?"

"Yes. Though, I've only felt happy these last few hours."

"I'm not promising all happy times, but I hope there will be many more happy times than sad ones."

He held out his hand and I slid my fingers to entwine with his. Over the almost hour drive, we talked back and forth easily. We laughed as he drove to our destination. As we got closer, I got more nervous.

"How old is your niece?"

"Which one?"

"More than one?"

"I have three. The one who's performing first is 7. Her name is Jessa."

"Then the other two?"

"Jessa's big sister is Jill, she is 9. It's not her first recital. She's been dancing since she was 4. My brothers' daughter is 3, her name is Michelle. I have 4 nephews. Jessa and Jill have younger twin brothers, they are 4. Nick and Nathan. Michelle has an older brother and a younger brother, the older is 6 his name is Tyler. The baby is 11 months, his name is Tomas."

"What is your sisters name? Her husband?"

"Right. My sister is Annie she is married to Greg. My brother is Hank, he's married to Stephanie."

"Is that it?"

"My parents. Tom is my Dad, Nancy is my mom."

"Are they going to be there today too?"

"Yep."

"Oh."

"Hey. No worries. Remember, they are just going to be happy I am happy. And trust me, you make me happy."

He pulled into a large parking lot of a well known auditorium, where a lot of performances took place.

"Now, if I timed this right and I think I did. We should be the first ones' here, besides my nieces and their mom. They've probably been here since this morning doing last minute stage adjustments."

"Are there tickets, or do we just sit somewhere?"

"My family has box seats."

"Oh."

"Yeah. This dance company is my great-grandmother's. My Mom's sister, my aunt Tracy, she runs it now with my cousins Becky and Jackie."

"They are all dancers?"

"Yep. And before you ask, I dance too. Though not as well as some of my family members."

"Hmm, I'll have to get you to show me some moves."

"Don't worry baby. I have plenty of moves I will use on you later."

I began to heat up, feeling myself turn red. A group of smiling faces began walking toward us. I quickly smoothed my skirt, wiped the dampness from my hands.

"Ray...who is this lovely young woman?"

"Everyone, this is Aurora. Ari, or Rori, this is everyone."

He placed his arm gently around my shoulders and I was pulled gently in by a small older woman. She placed kisses on each of my cheeks.

"Welcome to the family my dear."

I could feel tears welling in my eyes as Ray's father kissed the back of my hand next. Stephanie pulled me in for a hug, her littlest guy wrapped his arms around my neck and clung to me. Hank tried pulling him off, but he smacked his Dad's hand away saying a firm no.

"I've got you buddy."

I smiled at the tiny person now holding onto me, he placed an open mouthed kiss on my cheek as I glanced over at Ray. I switched him to the other side quickly with a look of concern from Ray. He smiled then and mouthed a thank you.

**

It was pretty late by the time we returned to the hotel. I'd dozed off a bit in the car, listening to music and relaxing against the soft heated seats. I woke as the car pulled to a stop.

"We're here?"

"Aww, you woke up?"

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"I was going to see if I could carry you to bed."

"How about this? We'll go upstairs and you can carry me to bed once we get to the room."

"Deal."

We made our way to the elevators, it was once again nearing midnight. I giggled softly, leaning against him in the elevator.

"What's so funny?"

"This time last night, I was wary of who you were. And now, granted I don't know everything. But, I know enough to want to go to your room. And to your bed."

We kissed as we made our way down the hall, almost missing the room door. He pulled the room key and quickly pushed the door open. He snatched me up into his arms and carried me into the room, the door shutting behind us. My shoes dropped as he made the path to the bedroom in haste. I flicked on the bedside lamp, he pulled the curtains shut and I pulled back the covers on the bed. I watched as he removed his dress shirt, unbuttoning each button. He tossed his coat over the chair in the room, when he turned back I was on my knees in front of him. He helped me undo his belt, tossing that and his pants soon along the floor. He pulled off his undershirt as I gently rubbed his legs with my hands.

"Baby, at least sit on the bench here will you?"

I took his suggestion, his legs were too long for me to reach comfortably enough from my kneeling position. Our hands latched together and pushed down his last piece of clothing. His stiff tool popped free, I'd never seen one so hard before. I moaned and licked it gently, looking up at Ray's face. He had this look on his face, like he was memorizing every move I made. For all I know, that's what he was doing. I wanted to savor him, I wanted to make him feel like he made me feel only hours before. I felt myself growing wetter, just by making him feel so good. His hands pulled the pins from my hair, letting the strands fall free. His fingers traced over my face, every inch they could reach. I gently grasped his hanging balls, he began panting. I knew he was getting close. I sucked in earnest, fondling his balls with more pressure. He seemed to love that.

"Oh god Aurora!"

He pulsed 4 times into my mouth, I swallowed what he shot inside. He trembled, walking away and stumbling slightly. He came back with glasses of water, drinking his heavily as he plopped onto the bed. He was still breathing hard. I moved to sit next to him, setting both our glasses on the stand nearest.

"Ray?"

"Ari, are you okay?"

"Yes, are you?"

"I don't know...that. What you just did...no one, no one has ever..."

"Ray, are you saying you're a virgin?"

"No. I lost that when I was 20. But no one has ever sucked my dick, not until I came. I've never come...not with anyone."

"Not even during sex?"

"I had an ex once, she used to say it took too long. So, I stopped trying. I haven't been with anyone, in a really long time. My last relationship, if you can call it that, that went past date 3 was 6 years ago."

"Oh Ray."

"So, it wasn't too long?"

"No. And I enjoyed it, watching you. Hearing you when I made you feel good. It was turning me on."

"Really?"

He kissed me gently. I smiled, nodded. I stood and he pulled the zipper down on my dress, we both watched as it dropped to my feet. My eyes drifted to the clock.

"We don't have anything planned until dinner time tomorrow. We can stay up all night."

He suckled on my neck, opening the clasps on my bra. I was soon naked, we both were in the low light by the bed.

"Oh Aurora. You are so amazing."

Ray pushed me back onto the bed with a long passionate kiss, his hand pushing between my thighs. I heard him groan when he felt how wet I already was for him. He looked into my eyes, feeling around my pussy. His fingers grazed my sensitive nub, I gasped. His mouth pressed to mine gently, trailed soft kisses down to my chest. His other hand massaged my tender breast.

"They aren't that big, I know."

"Shhh, they are perfect. Everything about you is perfect Aurora."

His lips dropped to my pert nipple, hard from his ministrations. He began to suckle on it, teething it gently. It made me writhe as he had with the same motion on my clitoris hours before. His penis grew turgid once again, I felt it hard against my thigh.

"Ray?"

"Hmmm, yes?"

"Are we going to have sex?"

"Do you want to have sex with me?"

"Do you want to have sex with me?"

"I asked first."

"I asked second."

He laughed softly, I joined him as he positioned himself over me. I felt the head of him begin to push just past my lower lips.

"If you say stop, we'll stop. Otherwise, I'm going to make love to you. Now Aurora."

He pushed inside, groaned as I expanded to let him in me. I only rocked my hips up, let him push deeper in me. I felt his heavy balls graze my skin, he was fully inside me. Our lips met, his body soon lay on mine as I held him close. He asked me with his eyes if I was okay.

"Yes, Ray. Oh god yes."

He groaned and we began to move together, rocking slowly at first. He wrapped his arms around me and rolled until I was atop him. I kissed his chest, pushing myself to a kneeling position. I wanted to ride him, to be in control for awhile. I looked down at him, he nodded up at me as I began to ride him slowly. He gripped my hips gently and guided me over him. He reached for me minutes later, rolled us back over and pulled out hastily. He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the dresser, he put my hands on the edge and gripped my hips. I smiled at him in the mirror, he gently swatted my ass as he pulled me back gently. He was soon inside me again, I saw the immense pleasure on his face as he took me harder and deeper. I think he could tell when my knees were weakening, he gripped my waist turning me to stand with him. We kissed gently and moved back to the bed, he sat me on the edge and pushed me back with the force of his deep kiss. He plunged his cock inside me, gripping my ankles. I nodded, he pushed them back toward my head further. His face grew red, his moans were short bursts between gasps of air.

"Come Ray. Oh god baby, please."

His eyes welled with tears, they dropped onto my stomach as he plunged as deep as he could. He called out, growled my name as he filled me. He was shaking, trying to catch his breath. We both were at that point, the bedding and pillows now scattered on the floor of the hotel room. He placed my legs down, gently as he pulled himself from me. My back was uncomfortable in the position it was in, from being partially folded. Ray reached for me and we both lay on our sides, he behind me. I felt his hands begin to rub my back softly, his gentle lips left kisses along my spine. It took us minutes to collect our thoughts, to figure out what just happened. I began to toss pillows at him, he tossed the blanket back at me. I picked up the last pillow, he picked me up and cradled me in his arms.

"I don't know what's happening yet, but there's one thing I do know."

"What's that?"

"I want that to happen. Again."

"Even the part where you came inside me?"

He kissed me gently.

"Especially that part. I'd be the happiest man on earth to be a father."

Tears welled up in my own eyes and he took me back to bed. He made me come twice with his fingers and tongue.

I slept that night, the best I'd slept in a very long time. I wasn't sure what was going to happen between the two of us, but it was the best start to a relationship.

Emmie8111
Emmie8111
157 Followers
12