Meeting in the Playground

Story Info
A mother and a grandpa find each other in the playground.
3.2k words
4.52
4.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers

January in Stockholm can be sunny, cold, and beautifully snowy, but this year it's rough and overcast. The 5-centigrade temperature runs through my bones as I stand in the park with my granddaughter, Emma, five and a half years old. She is running around. She has found a playmate who looks the same age. It's fun, they go down the slide, climb the scaffolding and talk, talk, talk. Imagine how quickly children at that age make new contacts and new best friends.

"Grandpa, can I go home and play with Alma?" asks Emma.

"No, we're going home for lunch. I'm going to make pancakes. With cream, the way you like."

"But we want to keep playing. We have so much we want to do. Please!"

A woman comes forward, Alma's mother. "For me it's working great, if they want to continue playing. We can make pancakes too, and they can play for a while longer. If that's okay with you?" she says.

The woman, maybe 45 years old, looks nice, a beautiful smile on a sweet face. I'm cold and want to get into the warmth. Besides, we don't have anything to do, and the kids are having great fun, so why not?

"If it's no trouble, maybe not what you planned for today...." I say a little hesitantly.

"No problem, the girls are having fun and it makes it easier to be a mom. Besides, I want to go inside, away from the cold. Come along, you'll get a pancake too," the woman laughs.

"Gladly, and pancakes are delicious," I reply. "My name is Erik."

She extends her hand and greets me."Eva. Let's go, girls. The pancakes are waiting."

We leave the park together. The girls bounce more than walk, they enjoy continuing to play. At Eva and Alma's apartment, we take off our coats and Eva goes into the kitchen and starts whipping up the batter for the pancakes. I am given the task of whipping the cream. The kids have disappeared into Alma's room, and we hear happy laughter. Eva and I look at each other and Eva bursts into a big smile.

"How nice to meet Emma and you. I think the girls will have great fun, and we can probably just sit and relax, and listen to their happy laughter and play."

"It's great that they find it so easy to make new contacts, become friends and best friends at the same time. I wish it was as easy for us adults," I say.

"Yes, but sometimes it just feels right for us too. Right now it feels really good," says Eva, flipping the last pancake on the griddle. "Girls, come on. The food is ready. Pancakes, jam, and cream are waiting for you."

The kids come running. They find a place at the table. Eva and I serve them, make sure they get what they need. We also eat some pancakes, they are delicious. It's been a long time since I've eaten so well and had such a good time doing it. When the girls have finished eating, they want to leave the table, a bit sticky from jam and cream. Eva takes them outside to wash up. When she comes back, she says: "They want to take a bath, is that okay with you?"

"Absolutely, what fun. Emma doesn't have a bath at home."

"Good, then I'll fill the tub, and they can undress and jump in." Eva goes back to the bathroom, and I hear the laughter. Then it gets quiet, and I hear the splashing. Now they are obviously in the bathtub.

Eva comes back out. Her arms are a bit wet; it must have been a bit wild when they got into the tub. "Come, let's sit down. Would you like some coffee?" she asks.

"Oh, sure, that would be great". We sit and chat. I look at Eva. She is a nice and pretty woman, a little over 40, I guess now. Nice figure, a butt that looks wonderful. And the rest looks at least as attractive. I feel a little affected by the situation when I hear a shout from the bathroom.

"Grandpa, come, we need help," I hear Emma call out. I go into the bathroom, Eva follows. I see the girls, balancing on something in the bath, when Emma suddenly falls. I throw myself forward and into the water. I pull her up. She just shakes herself and laughs. No problem, obviously. I look at myself, I'm soaked from top to bottom. Probably looks like a drowned cat.

I hear Eva start laughing as she looks at me. "You look so funny. Sorry, but I must laugh. But you're as wet as can be. Take off your clothes and I'll put them in the dryer. You can't walk around like that," she giggles.

What to do? I can feel how wet I am, right through all my clothes. But can I undress just like that? At the same time, I can't walk around like a wet herring. I start taking off my shirt and pants. Standing there in my underwear. Good thing I have a nice pair of underwear. I see Eva looking at me. The smile is even wider, if possible.

"Come on, take off your underwear too, they're soaking wet. I've seen naked men before, don't be shy, take them off and I'll throw everything in the dryer," she laughs. I take them off, stand there completely naked and Eva looks at me from top to bottom. She takes out her phone and takes a picture. "Excuse me, but I have to send a picture to my friend, she won't believe that I have a naked man at home".

I'm not particularly shy, I usually visit various nudist beaches in the summer and like to walk around naked. I think it's a bit exciting to show off. I lean forward and read what Eva has written in her message: "Naked, well-hung man here in my bathroom, right now!" she has written next to the picture of me.

"You look good. Seems quite muscular, do you work out?", she asks and walks over, feeling my arms and chest muscles. Her hand wanders down my body and over my butt. What is this? Beginning to understand how women feel when their bodies are looked at and men pat them on the butt. It feels strange to be the one being looked at. We usually talk about the male gaze, but here it is the female gaze that scrutinizes me in the same way. And, not only that, but I'm also starting to be affected by the whole situation. Standing naked in front of a beautiful, attractive woman who obviously likes what she sees. Slowly I feel my hydraulic system starting to work, pumping blood into the "well-hung" part. It starts to rise. Eva sees it and her smile does not diminish. What is this? I must do something. I can't just stand here and show off, and I'm getting hornier.

"A bit unfair, I think. Here I am completely naked and you're wearing all your clothes, even though you're also a bit wet," I say.

'Mmm, but not as wet as you. At least not my clothes. I'm glad you seem to like the situation anyway." Eva is looking at my now very blood-filled member. It stands straight out, so to speak. I walk up to her. I grab her shirt and pull it up over her head. She doesn't resist, on the contrary, holds up her arms so the shirt comes off easily. Then I grab her pants and pull them off. She steps out of them and kicks them across the floor. Now she stands there in her bra and panties. She looks fantastic. A nice flat stomach and a pair of just the right size breasts, looks to be quite firm. The butt is wrapped in a pair of nice cotton panties. I give her a hug my cock is right up against her stomach. I bend over and kiss her slowly. Our lips meet. She opens her lips and returns my kiss. Our lips are now tightly pressed together, and I feel a tongue finding its way into my mouth.

"Wait, I want you, but the girls?" I whimper. 'We can't just leave them in the bath, can we?"

"Mmm, yeah, wait, don't want to break up now. Kiss me again...." Eva murmurs. I hold her and loosen her bra while kissing her again. The children are playing in the tub, they see us but don't care. Eva has fantastic breasts, so warm and soft, with hard nipples that now stand straight out, just as I do. Caressing her over these fantastic round tits. See how Alma looks at her mother, who is now completely focused on the kiss and our embrace. Both children are now watching us with interest.

The kiss deepens even more, our tongues play, my hands squeeze Eva's breasts. Then Eva releases herself from our embrace. She bends down and pulls off her panties. Now we are both equally naked. She stands up again. Comes into our embrace but grabs my cock and places it between her legs, almost where it belongs. Slowly we start rocking against each other.

Eva murmurs against my mouth "Come on, let's go in, can't wait, must feel you inside me." She turns to the girls in the bathtub "Girls, you'll be okay for a while, right? Call out if you need anything. We will go in for a while".

She takes me by the hand, leads me into her bedroom and lies down on the bed. "Want, need, have you. Kiss me, lick me, fuck me, do whatever you want. Now, now," she almost screams at me as she lies down on the bed with her legs spread. I stand and watch this amazing woman. One of the most beautiful things I have ever seen and with a lust that screams in her face. I crawl up to her, caressing her body, over her breasts down to her crotch. So warm and moist, yes wet. I lie down with my head between her legs. I stick out my tongue and lick slowly from the bottom up. Her labia are already partly open, and my tongue enters between them. They shine so beautifully pink against me. She tastes divine, I have never felt such an intense smell and taste, a little sweet but at the same time salty. So good. I lap up her juices with my tongue. I circle around her love button. Blow on it a little. She writhes under me. Moaning loudly, wanting more.

"Mom, mom, come!" Alma calls out. Closely followed by "Grandpa, come, help!" We wake up with a jolt. We run out into the bathroom, both of us dripping with love juices, but now it's all about the children. What has happened?

Two girls are sitting in the bathtub, a little cold, the water has run out. Eva quickly gets two towels, wraps Alma in one and gives the other to me. I wrap Emma and dry her. I sit there with her in my lap and rub her warm. I see Eva doing the same.

"Come on, let's get you girls into bed and I'm sure you'll be warm again," says Eva. We all go to the bed, which is big and wide. We put the girls on one side, and we lie down close to each other on the other side. Eva's body is so soft and comfortable against me, my cock, which had gone limp, wakes up again. Slowly I lay down on top of Eva. She grabs my cock and guides me into her. I feel the glans slowly enter her, part her lips, and feel her pussy enveloping me. Coming all the way in and just resting there, in her. So nice, such a pleasure. My whole cock is surrounded by her warm, tight, and wet pussy. Eva starts to hump. I follow and move at the same pace. I love how my cock slides in and out of her, so divine. The urgency is gone, now it's just her and me.

Gradually we increase the speed, without noticing it. Eva is now moaning loudly. I feel that I'm getting closer, it feels like my cock is growing. I don't think I've ever been so big and coarse before or experienced such total pleasure and stimulation. The moans become more noticeable, my scrotum tightens, I feel how Eva's pussy contracts and how her legs begin to shake. Then I come and my cock twitches several times as I squirt deep inside Eva's pussy which is now hugging, spasming around me. In a prolonged "Ohhhhhh, yes, ohhhhh ohhh, ahhhh, now, yes," Eva comes.

I roll off Eva, caress her slowly over her body, kissing her again. "It was magical, absolutely fantastic. I want to experience it again, please don't go away from me. Want to get to know you, want to make love to you," I whisper softly to her. The two girls lie like two silent little angels. Do they understand what we did? They understand that it was something nice, something beautiful, I think. At the same time, I feel myself getting stiff again, my cock slowly straightening out, wanting more.

"What do you say girls? Why don't you go into Alma's room and play? Put your clothes on so you don't get cold. We want to be alone for a little while, and then we'll come out. Is that okay?" Eva says to the girls. The girls go into Alma's room. We hear them close the door.

"Now I'm going to make you comfortable," says Eva and lies down next to me. A hand gently caresses my body and Eva leans over and kisses me. We make out for a while; our lips are firmly attached to each other and my tongue explores everything in Eva's mouth. She tries to get her tongue into my mouth at the same time. I hold Eva's head while Eva's hands caress me down my body. Playing with my nipples. Lightly pinch one, the feeling spreads down my body. The hand continues down over my stomach to reach its destination.

Eva's hand now caresses me around the root of my penis, caresses my groin, small light fingers caressing all around. Then she moves her hand slowly up the shaft. Caressing the front and the back, just very light fingertips, feeling their way around, wanting to experience my entire cock. Slowly, slowly the fingers caress their way up to my glans. Around the flange under the glans. Ohhh, divinely nice when the fingers caress around the flange from the front and back, then forward again. There is a rush of wonderful stimulation through my body. The cock is so hard that it almost hurts, throbbing in it. The glans feels enormous, so big and sensitive.

The fingers now begin to caress their way up the glans. They glide so easily over the tense skin, which is also lubricated by my juices dripping out. Three of the fingertips now take the glans in a grip from above. Pressing lightly and comfortably, the three fingers massage the glans. Eva changes the grip and lets her fingers caress the back of the glans, the string that divides it and then, ahhhh, the two small pads on each side of the string. Right where I am most sensitive. It feels like I'm floating around on little comfortable clouds of wool, the feeling is indescribable. A complete stimulation, but only so that it is heavenly nice, not that it gets me to an orgasm. I think I can lie there for hours enjoying this stimulation, this wonderful feeling and with my cock hard and pulsating. The wonder of nature. I don't know how long I lie there and get this wonderful massage.

Eva moves and sits up next to me. Continues to lightly massage my glans but now takes the other hand and slowly jerks me lightly, up, and down. The fingers on the glans continue all the time to caress around the glans, at the back of the string and the pillows there. It is heavenly nice.

Eva sits astride me, slowly lowering herself over my cock. It slides into her without any resistance. She is so wet and at the same time so tight, we both moan when she comes all the way down on me and I come all the way in. It was amazing before but now it's magical. Just resting there in her, feeling her walls and muscles massaging me. Slowly she lifts and I almost come out completely and then she sits down quickly, slowly up and quickly down. Each time she lowers herself down, it is as if the air is squeezed out of my lungs. The pleasure, the stimulation has reached a whole new level, there is only the feeling of her and how her pussy works my cock. Slowly up and quickly down, up, and down, in and out, in and out. A constant stream of movement, stimulation, pleasure. My whole body is just focused on the feeling in my cock and scrotum and how it propagates through my body up to my head.

I grab Eva's amazing tits, knead them, press them together. Take the nipples between my fingers and pinch. Eva moans louder and louder the more I stimulate her breasts at the same time. She takes a hand and puts a couple of fingers on her clitoris, rubs and throws her head back as if in ecstasy. The pace now increases, fast up and fast down, in and out, in and out. Both of us are now humping, almost synchronized quickly, trying to keep up the faster and faster pace. It's close now. I feel the familiar rush, the contraction in my perineum and scrotum. I will shoot out my seed at any moment. I try to hold back and feel that Eva is close. Her pussy gets tighter and tighter, the muscles tighten around my cock, getting harder and harder to move in her. She throws herself backwards and then throws herself forward over me, lies down on top of me. Her body shakes, her eyes are tightly squeezed shut and she lets out a long "Ahhhhh, ohhhhhh." Her muscles that were just tense relax completely, while I can't hold back anymore. Her orgasm throws me over the edge, my eyes go black for a moment, everything around me disappears, there is only a feeling of happiness and heavenly peace, and it feels like I have just won an Olympic gold medal in the 500 meters hurdles.

Eva rolls off me, lies down next to me, exhales. She had a big smile before, now it's possibly even bigger and her eyes are sparkling. I think we've been groaning and making noises all over the house. Luckily, the girls seem to be completely absorbed in their own games and if they have heard anything, it wasn't anything that disturbed them.

Well, this is where this story ends, but Eva and I continued to see each other, and the girls became best friends and hang out as often as possible.

Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers