Meeting Jeff Pt. 02

Story Info
Our first date, our first kiss.
1.5k words
4.46
5.6k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ordered us another round then we would head over to Jeff's so I could drop him off, Jeff and I in the car being that close to him, I could easily reach over and put my hand on his leg and slide my hand up to his engorged cock. My mind was on one thing and that was Jeff and his magnificent cock.

When I got to his place he asked me to come in and have a beer with him, of course I said yes, he had a cute little house, two bedrooms, not very clean but it suited him. He and I sat and talked as we drank our beers. Jeff was so much more comfortable with him and I alone, he was not a man who liked to be in public eye.

Our conversation went to movies and the latest movies playing in the theatre, I suggested he and I go on Friday night. I would pick him up and we would go for dinner then the movie, we both wanted to see the same movie it seems.

Jeff was in the next day to pick up his part, he seemed more relaxed, more comfortable. He and I talked for a bit then he said as he was leaving.

"See you Friday Billy."

"I look forward to it Jeff."

Friday came I went home showered, then put on some jeans and a tee, socks and boots, I really hoped Jeff at least took a shower before he and I went out. I pulled in and honked the horn, Jeff came out I did not recognize him.

He not only had showered but he had what looked like new clothes, his hair combed back and clean, no Chevy hat. He had shaved his neck and trimmed his beard, he had on a plaid shirt with a white tee under it, a pair of boot cut jeans. As he got closer to the SUV he turned a bright shade of red.

"Is it all to much Billy?"

"No you look so handsome, I may not be able to keep my hands off of you all night."

Jeff looked at the floor his face bright red so shy so nervous.

"Jeff you are one hot guy, I saw it the first time you came in to buy parts, you're the kind of guy I would date."

"Billy are you? You know? Are you gay?"

Jeff said it really quietly like someone might hear him ask if I was gay.

"Yes of course I am Jeff I thought you knew, if you don't want to come with me for dinner and a movie I totally understand, I should have been more upfront with you, and told you I am gay."

Jeff looked at his boots as he responded to my comment.

"Billy, you are not the only guy in this town who is that way, I am too, and yes of course I want to go with you if you still want me to come along with you."

"Get in this car you handsome man."

I started the car and backed out, Jeff shot me a few looks as I drove out of his driveway, all I knew was I would have to try to kiss this man before nights end. Dinner was really good and the movie was exactly what we wanted to see. Our hands touched a few times, our legs touching through the whole movie.

My cock was restless, it wanted to be touched by Jeff, just to have his hand on my cock would be what I needed right now. For me to have his cock deep inside my mouth as well would be just what I wanted and needed. As we walked out of the theatre we walked side by side the backs of our hands touching, the tension was so thick as we traded glances with each other.

My cock was dripping precum like a geyser, I was worried I may have a wet spot in my jeans, I suggested he and I go to my place and I would drive him home later, or he could just stay the night. Jeff was so red faced, we walked in my house and Jeff stood in the entry. My house is very open concept and I love a clean house.

Jeff stood there his feet frozen on the front carpet, I took a hold of his shoulders so I could moved him so I could close the door. He stood there nervous and shy, I stood in front of this man. All I knew was I had to kiss him, nothing else mattered but I had to kiss the man. I walked up standing chest to chest, our fingers linked together, Jeff kept his head down looking at his feet.

I released his hand and took his chin lifting it so he was looking directly at me, our eyes locked I stared at this man before me.

"Jeff you know they say the first kiss is the hardest one to do."

Jeff only smiled and licked his lips, his arms around my neck, he pulled me in and our lips touched. It was incredible, the feel of his lips pressed to my own. This man was so sexy, I held his body to me as we lip locked each other. I slid my tongue in his mouth, his breached mine as well, I wanted to rip all his clothes off and take him right here right now.

I slowly pulled back, our lips not wanting to be apart, Jeff opened his eyes, his cheeks flushed as his eyes made contact with mine. I smiled at him then kissed him once more, I pulled back and asked if he wanted a beer.

"I want a beer but I also want to keep kissing you Billy."

I held his hand as I walked in the house and brought him to the fridge, I took out two beer and opened one and handed it to him. I opened my own and toasted our bottles, he smiled at me, I could see the nerves were getting the best of him. I leaned in and gently kissed him, he let out a soft moan, our lips held the kiss for a while then we pulled back and looked at each other.

"Lets sit down and talk Jeff."

We sat on the sofa and talked, Jeff was an interesting man, he was articulate, very wise, well informed in so many subjects. If you met the man you would be amazed at how smart the man really was, Jeff and I traded looks. He and I kissed but there was something that was bothering him, I asked but he said it was nothing.

He looked at his watch and made an excuse that he had to get home, he had work early morning a car he had to have finished by mid afternoon. I really was surprised by what he had said, I worried I had gone to fast or somehow offended him in some way. He told me he just felt he had to go, I can tell you I was more than disappointed.

He and I got in the SUV and drove to his place, he was really quiet the entire ride to his place. When I pulled in his drive he looked at me and opened the door and got out and walked to his front door. He gave me a wave as he shut the door, I assumed I had offended him in some way. I was off the next day and laid around the house relaxing by the pool.

When the guys came in to work the one told me Jeff had come to the store the day before and had let him serve him and he was quite cordial. Now I was sure I had offended Jeff in some way, I was busy with month end so I was not at the front of the store much. Jeff came in he kind of seemed to be looking to see if I was there or not.

He went to one of my staff for help but they could not find the part he needed so they called me to come find it.

"Hey Jeff how are you?"

"Hey Billy."

The discomfort showed in his face and body movements, he figited as he stood waiting for me to find the part he needed. I told my employee I had this and he could go help another person, Jeff continued to show his discomfort. I found his part and printed the bill and collected the money, he was about to walk out and I followed him.

"Jeff did I do something to make you mad at me? If I did I am very sorry."

"No Billy all is good, just in a hurry is all."

Jeff got in his truck and drove out, he even avoided eye contact with me as he drove away. Now I was sure I had crossed a line with him. I could not concentrate on the month end I needed to get done, I had to go see Jeff and find out what I had done to him.