Meeting Jeff Pt. 04

Story Info
Jeff and I take it further.
1.4k words
4.78
6.2k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there till we both needed to pee, I needed a beverage, and to just relax poolside. He and I peed, I grabbed us both a beer and we went and sat by the pool. I got up and dove in, the water felt so good on my skin. When I surfaced Jeff was there in front of me, he and I kissed in the middle of the pool. We made our way out and I straddled him on the lounger.

I so wanted that huge cock inside of me, his cock so big would stretch my tight hole to the max, it had been years since my last sexual encounter.

"Billy do you think one day I could maybe fuck you?"

"Jeff you could fuck me right here right now, I just need to get ready and Yes Please."

I jumped up and got in the shower, got myself ready Jeff laid out on my bed naked and rock hard, I made my way to him. I straddled his body his cock on my tight pucker, I grabbed the lube and slicked the man's cock up. Getting his huge pole inside me was not an easy feat, his cock was rock hard, my hole seemed to tighten up when I placed his cock against it.

I fingered my hole then slid him in, the feeling of a huge cock sliding inside you, it hurts and feels so dam good at the same time. His cock was so big, my hole held it firmly inside of me, I was sure I could cum hands free without even touching my own cock. I pulled up then slowly back down, the expression on Jeffs face was euphoria and lust, he looked like he wanted to shove his cock right through me.

We flipped over, him above me, me on my back legs on his shoulders, Jeff was so gentle with his strokes. I urged him to go harder.

"Fuck me Jeff, make me take that big pole of yours please."

Jeff repositioned, his hands gripping my hips, his cock came at me, slammed in then back out, Jeff pounded my ass till I begged him to slow it down. He gripped my cock in his calloused hand, he stroked my cock hard with each thrust inside of me. The stimulation was more than one person can possibly take.

I shot myself in the face, three full streams of cum, the rest on my chest and abs, my hole tightened its grip on Jeff's cock as I came. His whole body went through incredible spasms as his cock shot me full of his white delicious seed. His cock shot me full of cum, he slowly pulled out he and I got in the middle of the bed.

Laid on our backs worn down lacking energy, worn out, my hole struggled to hold his seed inside of me. My cock sensitive and still dripping semen out of the tip of it. I looked over at Jeff he looked like he needed a nap, I had him lay on the pillow and I snuggled into his furry chest, his arm held me to him.

Half of my body straddled over his own I could sleep here, no sooner said Jeff was out, a few more minutes and I too was out. He and I woke I was not sure where I was, who I was with, then I felt the fur, like my very own cuddly teddy bear I could snuggled up too.

I did not want to move, I was right where I wanted to be right now, Jeff needed to pee, I too needed to drain my bladder and bum. I sat on the edge of the tub and watched him as he peed, even his bladder was shy. I ran water to get him to pee in front of me, watching that huge cock the foreskin retracted, his cock pouring out its liquid cargo, I watched him drain his bladder it was like watching a really good porno.

His cock arched as he finished off, I reached over and grabbed his huge shaft, I got on the toilet and took his cock. I held it so very close to my mouth, I licked the tip the taste so intoxicating, I took his cock deep inside my mouth. Jeff held my head as he guided his huge tool inside my wanting

mouth.

Jeff fucked my mouth right here in the master bedroom ensuite, his strokes were long his cock pierced my mouth and throat. I held his balls with my right hand, gently craddling them, my index finger sliding ever closer to his button.

Jeff spread his legs as my finger slid into place, I gently poked his anus, I released his cock and wet my finger. I slicked up his pucker as I took his huge cock back inside my mouth, Jeff was close, he grabbed my head and pushed his cock inside of me, my finger breached his hole as his cock exploded inside my warm wet mouth.

Jeff held his cock pushed in deep, I was turning red for lack of oxygen, I pulled back and took a breath, his cock dribbled more and more semen. I licked him clean, making sure none would go to waste, I peed and drained myself. We got up and would make something for dinner, or was it lunchtime, time had gotten away from us.

I got dinner prepared Jeff and I ate naked of course, he and I would rarely wear clothes in my house, I planned to make it a rule as of right now. Jeff clearly was not opposed to my new house rule, we cleaned up, he hauled the dishes to me and I tried to load the dishwasher. Jeff was touching me all over, when I bent down to put a dish in the dishwasher he would slide his finger along my butt crack.

He got down on his knees and slid his tongue along my ass crack, he slid his tongue deep inside of my hole. He probed he tongue fucked me, he spit in his hand then shoved his huge penis inside of me. The feeling was incredible, he held in place deep inside my ass. Jeff started slow then his strokes were harder, stronger, faster.

I held on to the sink as he gave it to me, as he got closer he slowed it down, the feeling was incredible, he changed the pace as he went along. He made his cock hit me in all the right places, I was so close to orgasm. As he got closer the strokes were more intense, his body slapped mine harder, his cock seemed to get bigger.

His breathing labored, his balls tucked in tight, his grip more intense, Jeff would drive the cum right through my entire body. For a man who was so shy, wanted to take it slow he was not the same man he was a few days ago.

"Oh Fuck Billy I'm gonna blow my load deep inside of you."

Three more strokes and the man was true to his word, his cock shot me deep, I felt every single drop pour into me, his cock slammed it in deep. Jeff collapsed on my back winded and worn out, he reached over and grabbed my cock. He stroked it slow and steady then harder till I shot the cupboard door with my load of cum.

I was worn out, my balls ached and my cock was so sensitive, Jeff pulled me in and held me, he and I both sweating and cum soaked. We both needed a shower and a good nights sleep, I looked in those eyes. He and I kissed, we looked at each other dam I liked this guy.

"Lets grab a shower Jeff then I need some sleep I'm exhausted."

"So should I get going Billy?"

I grabbed him pulled him close to me, placed my lips on his and held him close to me.

"Does it look like I want you to go home Jeff?"

He smiled at me, he and I kissed and walked into the bathroom, we washed each other, I dried him and he dried me off. I took his hand in my own and walked him over to my bed, we got in I shut off the beside lamp, snuggled in close to him. That furry chest so inviting, I wrapped myself across Jeff he pulled me in close to him.