Meeting Joanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall we go and grab breakfast? You OK to sit on that bottom today Ralph?" Joanna asked. Ralph smiled,

"Yes, I think I am. I need to get my mind off this cage and the maid over there." he responded. In the far corner of the room, still tied tightly in the hogtie position laid Ben. Although it was hard now to tell it was Ben, with the short satin uniform, high stockings and Ralph's heels adorning his feet. They were too big for him but with the strap locked in place, they remained stable enough for him to wear at least.

The long blonde hair of the wig nestled on his breasts and the latex hood fitted over the clingfilm hood Joanna had applied to Ben, just like she had to Ralph last night. Joanna planned a whole day out with Ralph before a night of fun with Ben before letting him loose, then he'd think twice before propositioning any other cleaners in his hotel. Joanna and Ralph both dressed, stepping over the bound form of Ben and left the room, leaving Ben in his world of darkness with only the wet panties for company in his mouth.

Breakfast was a sedate affair after the prior night, and Joanna and Ralph spoke freely about how they planned to spend the last days of Joanna's trip before she had to head back to her real life in Brazil. Ralph looked forlorn and lost and it had crossed both their minds what if they didn't go back to the previous life? London or Brazil, it didn't matter, they could make it work. Real Life vs Fantasy - it was a powerful drug. Joanna laughed as the spoke through how life would always get in the way, and pushed her phone back into her handbag as it loudly dinged, not wanting to break the moment with her slave.

Dropping her sandal on the floor, she raised her foot between Ralph's legs and he fondly held her toes and squeezed and rubbed them as he spoke about the ties he had in London. Ralph excused himself and stood with a damp patch on his trousers, smiled briefly and headed to the bathroom. As he left, Joanna checked the bill and pulled out her card to pay, looking at her phone.

"Not so fast bitch, Ralph is mine. This is my town - you think you could hide?!" it read. What. The. Fuck. Joanna looked round in panic, and half stood as the waiter processed her card, she panicked and typed her pin incorrectly before finally getting things right. In a flap she brushed past the waiter and headed to the bathrooms - to see if there was any sign of Ralph. Shit, Anne was persistent you got to give her that.

Ralph washed his hands, and stared in the mirror at the man he saw. What a whirlwind night, and he came out the other side relatively unscathed. He heard the door behind swing open in a rush, it banged against the wall behind as a woman came rushing in. It was Joanna.

"Oh god, you are ok!" Joanna exclaimed in confusion. She was flustered and Ralph had to calm her down. "I got a text from Anne. I think you are in trouble still Ralph, I don't think she is going to let you go without a fight." She explained. Ralph shook his head

"Listen, she can't take me, I won't do what I don't want to do, she'll never win. Don't worry. Unless it was the other woman from the dark room! She was unnaturally strong!" He joked, Joanna looked again at the message and they turned and left hand in hand and headed back to pick their day bag before a whirlwind tour of London. Ralph swiped the card and held the door open for Joanna as they returned to the room.

"Ralph...." Joanna whispered. "He has gone" she continued. Ben had gone, his bonds laid on the floor, along with a piece of tatty crumpled paper.

"Fulfilled" it had stamped across the middle, with Anne's signature underneath. She had taken Ben thinking it was Ralph! Poor Ben, he was going to a place where even his wildest imagination couldn't conjure what would happen in that dark club.