Meeting Joanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ralph followed the tugs on his hand, his mouth drooling out of the mask still, doing his best to swallow down and walk at the same time. He had gotten used to the heels and the uneven pavement, and with his limited sight he could make out the shape of his Mistress leading him forward in the darkness. His bottom began to sting again and his plug did not cease it's feeling it was splitting him in two, he didn't even want to think about when that thing coming out.

Joanna approached the side door and gave it a tug, locked. It was controlled by a card entry system, and was firmly locked. She pushed Ralph to the side where a number of kitchen bins were neatly stacked and tried to act inconspicuous as they loitered around awaiting the door to open.

20 minutes had passed before the reassuring sound of a beep could be heard and the door swung open. Two men, obviously kitchen staff walked out and away into the night, the end of their evening shift finally over in the early hours of the morning. Joanna tugged Ralph as she turned the corner and put her heel in the doorway holding it open.

Once inside, Joanna looked for the sign of a lift or a flight of stairs, this was exhilarating and scary at the same time. She never had done anything quite like this before, but she felt like it was a movie and she was playing the heroine saving the hotel from attackers. She pulled Ralph forward, suddenly hearing chatter as two more kitchen porters made their way out after a long stint.

In panic she pushed Ralph into a side room and pulled the door to, looking through the gap as they past, oblivious to any dramas unfolding. Taking a deep breath and calming herself down, she took stock of the room. It was a housekeeping store, full of all the essentials for cleaning this prestigious hotel. She then had a wicked idea.

Joanna finished buttoning up the rather unflattering cleaning uniform she now wore. Black knee length fabric hung loosely around her legs, held at her waist by the belt of the apron that now hung in front of her. She looked like any other cleaning staff apart from the wicked eye makeup. Next she turned to Ralph, dipping her hand in her handbag and pulling out the keys to the locks. Quickly she undid the padlocks on the uniform, and unzipped the back, allowing the x rated uniform to gather on the petticoat and then fall to the floor.

She pulled down the petticoat too, kneeling in front of her slave. It gave her the first chance to look at his new jewellery. She pulled at the cage to find it completely solid, not a single link would move, the whole piece of metal seemed welded to the appendage beneath, no movement at all. She twisted it to look for a key hole, she might be able to buy spares from the internet when they got back to the room, but the lock was hardly visible under a rock solid transparent plastic resin that had been set inside the device.

The ring was made of thick steel, points on the inside of the ring stopped it sliding in any direction, biting tightly into the balls. The cage itself was tiny, and was thick solid steel too. She doubted anything could cut through that and even if it could, with no room at all inside, any friction or cutting would see the end of Ralph's manhood. He was stuck and she doubted he would ever get that thing off.

She picked up the larger uniform that hung on the rail and helped the lingerie cladded doll step inside and pulled up the drab cleaning uniform. It was tight, not meant for a large man, but she was able to zip the back and tied the apron around the mid-drift to match hers. Ralph's latex mask still looked good, the seam still hidden under the neck line of the dress, and his curls still looked real, bouncing on his breast forms as he stood there.

Joanna inspected the mouth of the mask again, now she had more time. Grabbing the swollen lips, she pushed her fingers through and tried to find how they were attached. She felt with her fingers until she found the lips had a grommet at the back which was tightly connected to the ring gag that rested behind the teeth. Straps ran out of the gag, down each side of the cheeks, and disappeared around the back under the latex hood and hair.

The only way to get that off would be to peel the mask away, ripping it from the wig and making it impossible for Ralph to pass as anything other than a man in drag. So it stayed. She pressed her locket again, explained the situation and plan to the waiting Ralph.

Ralph listened intently, disappointed that the gag wasn't out, but happy that he would save himself from embarrassment until he was safely back in the hotel room in a moments time. He looked down at his uniform, seeing how the drab black cotton dress blended in with the same one Joanna now wore, and nodded. Like he had the choice. Joanna balled up the satin uniform and petticoat, stuffed it in the bin on the end of a trolley, and the two maids started pushing the trolley along the corridor in search of the lift.

As they approached the end of the corridor, a small service lift appeared and Joanna rushed ahead to press the up button, hoping it would open and save themselves from any more drama. As they stood at the lift, Ralph stood close to the panel caught his first glance as himself back as the mirrored basement panel reflected back the pretty maid standing there. He was taken back, he looked exactly like a woman, his breasts pert and full, his blonde hair nestled either side of them.

His face was something else, perfect green eyes starred back at him, even through the goggles inside he could see clearly the plump red lips and the eye make up framing his face. The lips were large, slightly open and inviting, and the soft skin plunged down his neck, hiding his stubble and Adams Apple from display. No wonder so many people had stopped and looked as he had ran along with Joanna earlier, and thank god he had got out of that club before anything else had happened in the Gents.

The ding of the lift broke his trance, and the two maids scurried into the lift and Joanna pressed 1 and the doors slid shut. Joanna lent against the side with her head and sighed, it had not been the night she had expected. Her head spinned with images, sights, things that she could never unsee, the poor branding on that young slaves bottom. She thought for a moment, and then stooped and pulled up the dress of Ralph.

Rolling it past the stocking tops, she pulled it up until the cage and panty covered bottom could be seen. Pulling the cheek material to one side, she inspected his bottom to her horror. In bright red skin proudly sat a barcode and a list of limits. He had been tattooed too, her heart dropped. He had trusted her and she had let him be branded and permanently sealed into a cage. She had some thinking to do when they got back, how the hell was she going to explain this.

As she dropped his dress again the doors slid open, Ground, this was not what she wanted. Her face drained as an important looking man strode over to the lift and slid in next to the trolley, pressed 10 and the doors slowly closed again. She squeezed Ralph's hand and the lift stayed in silence for a moment before it started rising again.

"Bit early to start your shift" He said, looking at Joanna's name badge on her uniform. "Maria..." Joanna froze, she didn't quite know what to say.

"Overtime! eh!" he carried on, and took a long glance at Ralph. Joanna distracted him

"Yeah, mouths need feeding!" she joked as the doors opened. Joanna pushed the trolley forward and slowly slipped past the man. Ralph stood still, unaware of the situation unfolding in front of him. Joanna pressed her locket as she walked,

"Come on Sophie" she said, remembering his name badge, and Ralph blindly stepped forward following the trolley. As they left, the man's hand brushed the bottom of Ralph, causing him to turn round and stare directly at the man. Joanna watched as the latex maid, far too close to pass as real, looked at the man and the man looked at Ralph, his hand still on his bottom.

"Maria, I think we can come to some arrangement about your overtime rate if you want?" Ben said. Joanna looked at his name badge, Ben, Assistant Manager. His hand was still on Ralph's bottom and his other hand pressed down on his bulge in his trousers.

"Oh, really? I think we are OK thank you Ben" Joanna responded, no more complications she thought.

"It's sir. I am your superior. Call me sir" Ben corrected. Joanna's eyes screwed up and malice covered her face. He needed to be taught a lesson, no man should command that - and with that her face changed to a dainty smile, and she pulled out her key card from the handbag.

"OK Sir, if you can follow us, we will show you how we deep clean if you like?" she half mocked. Ralph and Joanna pushed the trolley along to 104, and a night Ben would not forget.

---

Ralph held the trolley and followed as it led along the corridor, he had walked down 6 hours earlier, when he was a free man. He could see Joanna ahead of him and was aware of a presence next to him, a hand exploring his bottom as he walked.

The plug was sliding in and out as he walked, his calves were aching after such a long time in heels, his jaw ached from the ring gag mercilessness hold behind his teeth, and he was spent after such an ordeal. However, he knew more was to come, even if he didn't quite know what was happening.

Joanna seethed as she swished along to room 104, thinking at 100 miles an hour, trying to decide how best to deal with Ben. She got to the door and swiped the card over the handle, until it beeped and pushed open the door.

The room was a mess of outfits, toys and an unmade bed from earlier. She hadn't been expecting guests. In fact she hadn't expected Ralph to come back either, he was meant to stay as a play thing for the night with Anne, however things didn't quite go as expected and she didn't have the heart to leave Ralph there a moment longer.

She pulled the door to, and turned with her back against it, hiding the mess from Ben.

"Give me a minute Ben, I'll help Sophie get ready for you" she asked, buying time. She pulled Ralph into the room with her, and without waiting for an answer from Ben, shut the door. At last, back in her room with Ralph. What did she do? She could just ignore the manager waiting outside, bathe and relax whilst working out how to free Ralph. Or she could just collapse on the bed and sleep.

Now that sounded good, but it didn't solve the Ben problem. With a smirk, she decided what needed to be done. Joanna pulled Ralph over to the bed, pushing him down and forward, his bottom sticking up in the air. She pressed her locket.

"Ralphie, a change of plan. We got caught on the way back up and the manager is outside the room waiting to spend some time with my little pretty maid friend" she jibed. "I want to teach him a lesson, but before that I need him to lower his guard, and you my dear to lower your panties.." She continued. "Be good, do everything you are asked, be the best slut you can and I'll do the rest" she assured Ralph.

Ralph groaned internally in his mask, he was done - this wasn't a game he wanted to play anymore, but in his current state he needed help to get back to being Ralph and that wasn't forthcoming. He reached up to his mask and started to feel the back, he was going to pull off the mask and get out of this outfit himself.

As he did, a hard snap hit his hand, and then another, a sting of a whip made him move his hand away, and rub the back of it with the other. In mere seconds his wrist felt the hard steel of a cuff and then pulled back behind him, the other was secured. In a panic he tried to stand, but he felt the weight of Joanna sit on his back, holding him down on the bed, his legs kicking out beneath him.

She sat facing away from him and bent down to his wiggling legs below. His dress was pulled up to his thigh, ankle was pulled up and he felt a strap circle his thigh and ankle, securing his heel to his bottom. The same happened with the second leg and finally his ankles strapped together. Joanna was too quick.

Ralph laid there hogtied, bent over the bed as his dress was pulled up further and laid over his back. Panties were rolled down, and he felt the pressure on his plug as it was slowly being pulled from him. He squealed as the wider part continued to stretch him as it made it's way out, Joanna pulling it until the widest part slipped out and his bottom expelled what remained.

He breathed deep and hard as he tried to contain himself whilst his gaping bottom offered itself to the cool air in the room. He knew what was coming, and he wasn't able to do a thing about it.

Joanna opened her case by the side of the bed and threw in all the items strewn across the room, it wasn't going to be perfect but it would be neater than current. Anyway, she was pretty sure when Ben saw the exposed ass neatly framed by stocking tops bent over the bed, he wasn't going to score Joanna on how tidy the room looked.

The tattoos still looked sore and red on Ralph's bottom, she might have to explain that somehow, however with the lights dimmed she hoped nothing would look out of the normal. A young pretty blonde knelt over the bed, her bottom ready for service, her dress already rolled up and inviting. Joanna took one last look around, hanging the whip on the back of the door, as she swung it open to Ben looking flush with arousal as he stood next to the trolley awaiting the invite.

Ben walked in to see the pert little bottom sticking up in the air, and he unzipped his trousers as he walked in. Joanna shut the door as he past, and stood back with a grimace on her face. This was effectively rape and poor Ralph was not in a position to stop. Joanna pressed her locket as she spoke

"So Sophie wasn't the most co-operative, but she is a kinky little slut and does anything to be tied up and filled. Go for it Ben, leave her filled with your warm seed and then maybe you and I can talk about how she can visit your important clients in the hotel each night" Joanna was making up the words as the flowed from her mouth, eager to stoke his fire and make him lose himself in the moment.

Ben's trousers dropped to the floor and he took hold of Sophie's waist as he pushed himself into the waiting hole, already open and lubricated. Closing his eyes, he pounded with a rhythm as the doll like maid laid beneath him.

The first whoosh through the air must have been heard in rooms everywhere, as would have been the guttural scream as the welt appeared on Ben's bottom. Joanna laid stroke after stroke onto his bare bottom until he crumbled onto the floor in a heap, hands trying to protect his skin as Joanna's rage bared down on him.

Ben was shouting to stop, and pleaded for Joanna to cease, but she continued until his thighs and bottom were a criss cross of marks. Ben sobbed openly when she finally did stop, curled into a ball.

"Don't you ever treat a female like that again, do you hear?" Joanna sternly and slowly spoke. "I am not calling you Sir, you pig. You treat your colleagues with respect. Understand?!" she barked. Ben just nodded and held his bottom in his hand, his trousers still round his ankles.

Quick as a flash Joanna pulled out another set of cuffs from the case by her side which she had left ready as she cleared up. Soon Ben was kneeling next to Ralph, exactly in the same position. Joanna took a ball gag from the bag and secured it to Ben's wet face, Ben and Ralph looking into each other's faces as they laid over the bed. Ben was about to be taught a real lesson.

Joanna unlocked Ralph's shackles and helped him up, his bottom dripping - Ben had came with the final swipes of the whip before collapsing in a heap. For the first time since the horrid dark room when the gag was installed Joanna peeled up the neck of the latex mask, over the lips and face and it slipped off the wet face, the inside covered with beads of sweat and drool. Joanna left the still shackled Ralph standing there whilst she took the mask and the attached wig into the bathroom and filled the sink with warm water and plunged the mask in to soak it.

On her return, she unsnapped the googles and a world of colour and vision re-entered Ralph's eyes. He saw Joanna in the maids outfit in front of him and the man whom had just took his bottom hogtied over the side of the bed. He looked back at Joanna hoping she would continue to undo the horrid work the club had done to him. Joanna, reached behind and unbuckled the ring gag, her perfume from her neck filled his nose with scent as she leant over him and he inhaled deeply, pleased to have his senses coming back.

The ring gag was loosened and Joanna pushed her fingers through the lips and hooked it out of the mouth. Ralph felt his jaw, and the strange feeling of the stretched muscles failing to initially want to contract, his mouth remaining slightly ajar as he worked his mouth and slowly closed his lips. Next she turned her attention to his ears, and prodded the putty which was still smooth over his ear holes. It didn't look like it was meant to set thankfully, and picking at it, it just peeled out taking the ear bud with it. Ralph could hear the rush of the air conditioning as whistled past his ears.

Joanna went back into the bathroom, removed the mask and sodden hair from the sink and hung it over the bath to dry, it certainly had seen some action tonight and she was surprised it was still in near perfect condition. She undid her maid outfit whilst in the bathroom and allowed it to spill to the floor, her skirt and bustier underneath bursting through. She re-tightened her ponytail and turned back into the hotel room and the awaiting Ralph.

Ralph saw his Mistress re-enter the bedroom in the most revealing and domineering outfit he could imagine. He recognised the leather of the skirt from in the club when he was pushed into service under the table, and immediately became weak at the knees at the sight of such a beautiful woman. Ralph instinctively knelt by the bed facing her and she walked over and planted her mound right on his awaiting face, pushing him backwards to topple onto the bed and sat firmly on his face.

Her knees either side of his head, her left knee was right next to the face of the watching Ben, whom strained his neck to see as much as he could as the cold hard realisation hit home, that he had just penetrated a man for the first time. Joanna bounced and grinded herself on Ralph, not waiting for his tongue, any profile would do, and she mounted his nose and rubbed herself frantically over his face and stubble bring herself close.

Just as she felt the surge build she jumped off Ralph and pulled the face of Ben into her sex, exploding wildly as she orgasmed over his ball gag and leaving his face wet. Minutes passed before she moved, her now two slaves laying silently near her.

"You can get undressed Ralph, have a shower. You may inspect your cage and your bottom. We will talk freely later about how we move on from this." She commanded. Ralph rolled off the bed, stood up and walked to the bathroom in his long maid dress, untying his apron as he left the room. Joanna pulled back down her skirt and stood up,

Ben still watching every moment. She walked round the bed to see a puddle of fresh cum under his flaccid cock, obviously he had enjoyed the show as much as she did. An idea sparked in her head as she looked at him and smiled briefly before opening the room door and plunging her hand into the bin of the cart in the hallway. Shutting the door, Joanna approached Ben with the bundle of satin that Ralph had been wearing only hours earlier.

---

6 hours later, Joanna's alarm went off at 8 am and she turned to see Ralph laying next to her in the bed. It was the least she could do considering his now permanent chastity, and Ralph was wide awake too. His cage bouncing furiously as he tried to contain his morning arousal with obvious discomfort on his face. Joanna rolled over and brushed a hand across his bare chest, stopping briefly over his nipples to give them a playful tweak.