Meeting Kareena Kapoor

Story Info
Getting to meet and fuck the big assed Indian star herself.
1.7k words
4.33
24.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in London shortly after New Years back in 2002 and was returning from a party at around 2am. I got out of my cab and entered the hotel. Before going up to my room, I decided to hit the bar and have one more drink.

As I walked in to the mostly empty bar, I noticed a lady sitting on a bar stool by herself. She looked to be around 20 or so and about 5'-4" or so tall. Great body with a flowing mane of jet black hair. She was wearing a tight red sleeveless shirt with a pair of tight black jeans.

I got a drink and asked if I could join her. She looked up and I could not believe my eyes! It was Kareena Kapoor! Before I could say anything she quickly brought her finger up to her lips and shushed me. Kareena gestured with her eyes for me to be quiet and have a seat.

I looked around and whispered to her,

"shit you are Kareena Kapoor, I just watched you in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum and Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai!" she shushed me again putting her finger to her lips and said "I don't want to be recognized, so keep it quiet, but yes you can join me."

"Sorry", I whispered, "should I leave you alone, I don't want to bother you."

"No bother," she sighed "I don't want a crowd gathering, but I don't mind your company at all" as she looked me up and down.

I felt kind of self-conscious but I couldn't believe I was sitting next to Kareena Kapoor!

I couldn't quite understand why she was sitting here if she didn't want to be recognized or bothered! Well if she didn't want to be recognized, I had a solution, but I would have to be pretty cheeky to ask this!

Without thinking to much more I blurted "if you don't want to be bothered, why don't you come up to my room for a drink."

She looked at me with surprise and a small sexy smile on her face. "Wow", she said "that is quite an offer to somebody you just met." "What makes you think I would go to a strangers room... You know I'm not that kind of girl."

"No no.." I stuttered, "I didn't mean that... I just thought you might want to be somewhere you won't be bothered."

She laughed "and you thought that would be your hotel room...you know I have my own room here." I felt like a real idiot as I started to apologize to Kareena "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable... I just am so nervous.. I mean I can't believe you are even speaking to me."

She starting laughing at my discomfort and looked at me "I'm teasing you... don't worry, I know your offer was genuine with no hidden agenda" she paused and then said nonchalantly "you are cute... maybe you should come up to my room!"

For a moment I didn't register what she had just said, a moment later it dawned on me and I sputtered "what... really... well... uh... well... yeah." I almost felt embarrassed but I wasn't going to squander an opportunity to be alone with Kareena Kapoor.

Before I could change my mind she said "let's go" and jumped off the bar stool and started walking towards the elevator. I sat there stunned for a moment and then hurriedly followed her. The elevator opened and I awkwardly followed her in. As the doors closed, she asked me to hit the button for the top floor.

And then she said something that absolutely floored me, "I've been watching you for the last couple of days and I hoped you would approach me... But you never noticed until tonight." And then she blurted "I've been wanting to fuck you since I first saw you."

Did I hear that right as my brain didn't comprehend at first. Then I smiled "I thought you said you weren't that kind of girl." The elevator opened, Kareena grabbed my hand laughed and said "come on handsome let me show you what kind of girl I am."

Kareena pulled me into room that was just massive. It must have been the presidential suite. What was more important than me ascertaining what kind of room we were in was the fact that she had pushed me up against the door with her beautiful body.

"I need you to fuck me now... my pussy is so wet!" Kareena whispered. My numb mind started to hesitate but my cock had a mind of its own as it got hard and poked Kareena as she pressed up against me. She started to slide down my body until she was on her knees. Kareena reached up and started undoing my belt and pulled the zipper down on my pants. She looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes as she reached into my underwear and pulled my cock out. She licked her red lipsticked lips and popped the head of my erect cock into her gorgeous wet mouth. Oh my God, what a feeling, her mouth and tongue felt like a warm velvety treat. As she enveloped my cock, she started to move her tongue... sticking it under my foreskin and licking all over my large helmet shaped head.

God, this was definitely not her first time pleasuring a cock... She was very experienced for a twenty something aged woman. She grabbed me by the base of my cock and started to pull the foreskin back off of my cock head and then started to suction my cock in earnest. Her lips moved all the way down to where her hand had my cock in a death grip and then back to the tip of my extremely hard cock. At the same time she was playing with my balls with her other hand. I savored the feeling of her mouth and gorgeous lips moving up and down my cock while she looked up at me with her gorgeous eyes! Heaven...oh my God... It was heaven. But I had to stop her before I came in her mouth.

I started to lift her up and away from sucking my cock. It exited her mouth with a large popping sound... So sexy. She stood up and we starting kissing... So erotic... Her mouth was warm and tasted like my cock. Our tongues were dueling, as I was exploring the inside of her mouth, I picked her up in my arms, we continued kissing while stumbling to the bed.

I laid her down on the bed with her legs dangling over the edge. I started taking her jeans off. Kareena was not wearing panties and her beautiful clean shaven pussy came into view. I knelt before this goddess and with my hands on her thighs spread her legs wide. She had the tightest pussy I'd ever seen. I moved my head between her legs and made contact with my tongue to her inner thigh. I teased her licking from one inner thigh to the other... Moving my tongue close to her pussy but not yet making contact.

She started to pant and cried "lick my clit... let me feel you lick my clit." I slowly and softly made contact with her clit and she arched her back and moaned out loudly "ohhh fuuuuuck." I continued to repeatedly lick from her clit down over her tight pussy and then to her beautiful asshole. She tasted amazing... Her pussy tasted like ripe mango juice while her asshole tasted slightly spicy.

I savored the taste of her most private parts when she grabbed my head and pushed it into her pussy and started to grind on my tongue.

"I'm going to cum" she shouted and exploded on my tongue soaking my mouth with her juices. She fell back on the bed with closed eyes. Several moments later she opened her eyes and smiled.

She saw that I was still rock hard and said "let's take care of that for you, but you can't fuck me in my pussy. I am saving my pussy for when I get married." I looked at her with a confused look as she spread her legs wide, wet her finger in her pussy, and then spread the wetness on her asshole and breathlessly said " please fuck me in my ass."

Oh my God, I thought to myself, this woman is wife material! I moved my hips forward and the head of my cock made contact with Kareena's asshole... God I almost came right there! I slowly started to push my cock into her, oh so deliciously tight, asshole. She stared into my eyes as I slipped inside her asshole inch by inch. As my cock completely buried itself in her asshole our lips locked in a ravenous kiss, our bodies tightly pressed together. I continued to kiss her as I started to move in and out of her clenching asshole. Our tongues continued to duel as I repeatedly buried myself inside her. Soon I was pulling my cock out to the tip and ramming into Kareena's asshole, my pubic hair rubbing against her wet clit at each stroke.

All the sudden she started to moan loudly while still kissing me, I felt her asshole start to clench my cock which started me cumming with a a ferocity I had not felt ever before. I couldn't believe she was cumming from being fucked in her ass...I was making Kareena Kapoor cum from anal sex. God I needed to marry this incredible woman. I started to shoot huge amounts of cum into her asshole. I pumped fully into her asshole and then pulled out and spurted 3...4...5 more times, with the cum landing between her tits, on her stomach and finally on her spasming pussy.

Fully spent I collapsed on her and we lay like that for the next few minutes. I finally lifted my head off her shoulder and looked into her brilliant green eyes, she looked at me and said "that was amazing... Thank you! My God what a goddess, I kissed Kareena again and breathlessly thanked her for the best fuck of my life.

We got cleaned up and talked for a bit. Kareena had a flight out early in the morning, but we agreed to see each other again. Unfortunately due to her being a famous celebrity, I had to promise her never to discuss our relationship. No problem on my end... I couldn't believe what had happened. I left shortly after but not before she told me she would be in London in a months time!