All Comments on 'Meeting Kelsey'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What will happen next

Like all your other stories has me waiting for more

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Something would and should SNAP & utterly erase the gorgeous, self satisfied smile off Kelsey's face !

This is akin to Lucy promising to hold the football for Charlie Brown & then pulling it away ad infinitium. VERY well done as per always. Yes something should happen, but of course it won't. I can't say I enjoyed it but couldn't look away. Five Stars seems to be only choice open to this reader.

The author has narrowed my options in this regard as effectively as Kelsey has with the narrator choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Sorry but had to force myself to finish reading hoping for more that wasn't there, not for me anyway.

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 11 years ago
Tell Us More

Now that Kelsey has humiliated herself, tell us more about how Jessica gets even and puts the bitch in her place. It's too bad that real life isn't that way, but we all know that beautiful, stuck up bitches like Kelsey always get their way in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Actually would prefer to never have known that Jessica eventually gets the best of Kelsey. Like that to turn into a dream or something so it never happened. Great story, cant wait for more.

koala011860091koala011860091over 11 years ago
Nasty and cruel...

and I totally love it! The scene with Kelsey straddling her tits and making herslf cum while Jessica climaxes pretty much just from being called dirty names. Another virtuoso creation in humiliation. I look forward to more snippets from Jess' and Kelsey's time together...

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 11 years ago
Go away, Kelsey.

The storytelling is again up to Jessica's good standards, but really, to me the character Jess deserves better than true slobs like Kelsey, Greg, and Jake. I hope to read some stories about her hooking up with people with more sensitivity and respect for her.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 9 years ago
this was so good

I would love to see another chapter or two of this. You are such a talented writer. You have the gift.

L O ReinsL O Reinsalmost 6 years ago
Nasty & Nice

You write a good story. Looking forward to reading more.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 5 years ago
Great! Five stars

You are an excellent writer. I loved the way you explained Jessica's gradual fall from grace, and her succumbing to betrayal and pressure. This is my second story of yours, and both have humiliation and submission, two of my favorite kinks. I'd read more now but alas, work beckons. -- JBE

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Hmmmm

Jessica is just barely believable, but only because there can only be a handful of girls like her on this planet. But, forgetting for a moment how incredible this concept of crippling humiliation is, we want to see her humiliated as much as possible, in order to read about her sexual exploits. I mean, how low can can she be 'forced' to go? Tune in, readers, because I think we're in for on a wild ride!

verbiage55verbiage5526 days ago

Your protagonist reminds me very much of my college girlfriend. She had very similar responses to soft humiliation but done only in private. She loved to be called a cocksucker but hated to be called a slut. However, ironically, she referred to herself as cum slut. And when she did so it was a tell; 9 times out of 10 she was wet when she said it and she wanted to blow me but never want to ask. She wanted me to "check" if she was wet and then DEMAND she drink my cum. Human sexuality is such a curious thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
1340 Followers
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES