Meeting Mackenzie

Story Info
Jennifer's friend Mackenzie has come to stay... Chaos ensues.
8.5k words
4.6
28k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer, my daughter, came home late from work one evening. I watched her through the front room window as she opened her car door, the light inside illuminating the front seat for a moment, and then turning off as she closed the door. I thought I saw, out of the corner of my eye, the light inside the car, come on again, and then go out. I assumed Jen had bought something, or was bringing home dinner, as she was known to do such things with it just being her and I now-a-days.

I considered getting up and going to the door to open it for her, decided against it, and then decided to do it anyway. It would be a nice gesture, and on an especially cold night out, I figured she would welcome a nice hug.

As I got to the door, it opened and Jennifer stepped inside, stomping the snow off her shoes. She gave me a sheepish smile and said she was sorry for being late, but she had a surprise for me.

"Oh yeah?" I asked. "What is it?"

The door came open again, and a strikingly gorgeous face peered in, and then smiled. Thick voluptuous lips pulled back to reveal bright white teeth, and he eyes captivated me as much as her luxurious dark brown hair. I swallowed nervously, trying to not assume too much.

"I brought home dinner," Jennifer said, pulling a plastic bag around in front of her and setting it on the dining room table. "This is Mack. Mackenzie I mean. I call her Mack."

"Hi Mackenzie," I said, holding my hand out formally.

"Hey Mister, uh... Jen's dad." Mackenzie said, pulling a thick woolen scarf from around her neck. She pulled her hat off with mittened hands, and then shed those as well, which Jen took from her and stowed away in a basket we keep by the front door.

"Oh, sorry. My dad's name is Rick. He's Rick. Rick," Jennifer repeated as she hurried to take her own jacket and boots off and put them by the front door.

"I'm Rick," I said, shaking Mackenzie's hand finally, and then stepping back. She was hot. Not just in looks, but she was warm to the touch and I wondered if she might be running a fever. Just for good measure, I took another step back and held my breath. You couldn't be too sure now-a-days and I wasn't wanting to get sick any time soon. I knew it would happen, I always got sick every winter, but I just wasn't ready for it, yet.

"Uh, dad, I, uh..." Jennifer pulled me into the kitchen and then leaned close, giving me the puppy dog eyes. "Is it okay is Mack stays with us for a few days?"

"Wait, what? Why? What for?" I gave Jen the look; It's the same look I gave her when she asked if she could loan her bike to her best friend in third grade, the same look I gave her when she asked if she could have $500 to go on a high school field trip to North Dakota, of all places, and the same look I gave her when she asked me to loan her $1000 as a down payment on a car from the used car lot that she really, really, really-really-really wanted, a lot. Jen was a sucker for sob-stories, scams, and people who just wanted to take advantage of her. I, on the other hand, was an experienced expert in utilizing my second most favorite word in the dictionary. "NO."

"N-no? You didn't even hear what I had to say," Jen said looking at me in sheer disbelief

"Do I need to?" I asked. "Let me guess. She lost her job. Got kicked out of her house? Boyfriend cheated on her?"

"My mom got in a car accident," Mackenzie said quietly, walking over to stand a few feet away. "My dad is with her, and -she's gonna be okay- but I really don't wanna be home all by myself and it's supposed to get like, freezing..."

"Oh. So you're not moving in. Jesus Christ," I say like Jennifer completely misrepresented the situation, and deflecting like crazy because now I feel like a complete asshole. "You're just staying the night a couple nights. No biggie. Sure."

Jennifer smiles at me and then goes up on her tippy toes to give me a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks dad."

"You're welcome," I say, turning to the refrigerator in order to hide my embarrassment.

"C'mon," Jennifer says to Mack, grabbing her sleeve and pulling her out of the kitchen. "I wanna show you my room."

I pull the refrigerator door open and grab a grape soda. I pop the cap off and toss it in the trash and then stand there, sipping the best god damned flavored soda man ever created. The back porch is dimly lit by a flood light I put in a few years back. Snow is just now blanketing the wooden rail and the backyard which I really needed to rake one last time before winter set it, but, it was too late now.

I'm half-way through my soda before I hear Jen yell out that she's going to take a shower before dinner. I nod to myself, and then head over to the table to investigate what she brought home. I'm rummaging through the grocery bags when a hear the floor creak behind me and I turn, surprised, to see Mackenzie standing there.

"Oh, hi," I say, my eyes drinking her in before darting back to the grocery bags. I feel like shaking my head, but I don't due to impropriety. She's older than Jennifer, that much I can tell. How much older? Don't know. Haven't asked. I'd put her over twenty-two, and definitely less than thirty. If she were close to thirty, I might feel like flirting with her. If I knew she was mid thirties, I might even have a go at her, only if she wasn't one of my daughter's friends...although I'd never heard of her before tonight.

"So, what's for dinner?" Mack asks, stepping up to the dinner table.

"Oh, uh, looks like Indian," I say, grabbing a package of microwave rice and a packet of sauce from inside the bags.

"What a coincidence," Mack says. "I'm Indian."

"You are?" I reply, and then I see it, yeah. She's got that smoky kind of beauty, the long dark hair, those eyes. I smile because I can't help it. I take another drink of grape soda from the bottle.

As I bring the bottle away from my lips, Mackenzie reaches up, takes the bottle out of my hands, and then takes a swig. She licks her lips and smiles and then asks me, "so you wanna eat me?"

I swallow, hard. She hands the bottle back to me and smirks, just the edge of her lips turning up, as if she's caught a canary in a trap. "I, uh... sorry, no. I wasn't trying to say anything like-"

Mackenzie bursts out laughing and hands the bottle back to me which I take another big gulp of, sloshing the remaining contents to a roiling bubble inside the bottle.

"I'm joking," Mackenzie says, a gigantic smile on her face and not a shred of pink in her cheeks. "I like making people uncomfortable," she says, giving me another way too serious and way too sexy smile before bursting into laughter again.

"You're pretty good at it," I say, laughing nervously. My cock is playing strong man with the front of my pants and I'm pretty sure it's learned how to unzip the zipper on it's own. I step closer to the table to try and hide my growing embarrassment.

"We'll fuck later," Mackenzie says, and then laughs. "I mean talk. Talk, we...we'll talk later," she laughs again. "And then we can fuck," she says, and she walks out of the kitchen and back to my daughter's room.

I chug the rest of the grape soda, ram a hand into my pants and tug the fuck outta my cock, putting it in a position where it can do it's thing and be the least noticeable. I'm hard as a steel rod. Harder I think. I put my empty in the trashcan under the kitchen sink and open the fridge, debating on drinking something a bit stronger. Jesus Christ. Jesus fucking Christ. I close the fridge. I go to the cabinet, grab the Jack Daniels and pour myself a shot. I down it, straighten up, and put it away. I can handle this. I'm a grown ass adult. Adult time. Let's do this.

I turn around and go to town, grabbing the stuff for dinner and throwing it together as quickly as possible. We've got Butter Chicken, Naan, and a number of side dishes which look so freaking good, it's hard to not try them all before anyone else comes to the table, but I endure.

I'm just setting out the plates when Mackenzie comes strutting into the dining room, wearing a pair of baggy sleep shorts and her thick woolen sweater she came in wearing. Her pants are gone. She still has her socks on, little pink numbers I didn't notice until now, but she's changed...somehow.

"You okay?" Mackenzie asks, grabbing a chair and pulling it out.

"Yeah," I say, nodding in as casual a way as possible.

"Cool, cool," she says, reaching across the table and grabbing a piece of naan. "You, uh...don't mind if I eat a piece before dinner?"

"No," I say, acting as if it's no big deal. "We're going to eat dinner any moment now. Jennifer's almost out of the shower, I think."

"How can you tell?" Mackenzie asks, pulling the top off a container of a dipping sauce that I know contains chili-oil, amongst other things, and is a definite no-go on my list of condiments.

I cock my head to the side and listen. The shower is getting quieter, which means she's done washing her hair. She's probably just rinsing off. "She's...probably close to getting out," I say, not wanting to sound like some perverted old creeper who knows what his daughter does in the shower.

"Mmmm," Mackenzie says, dipping her naan in the oil and then putting it into her mouth. I watch as she closes her mouth, takes a single chew, smiles, and then continues chewing. "Oh, this is good," she says, smiling even more. "Oh my gosh. This is...amazing!"

I smile, try not to scoff, and stick a large serving spoon into the container of fresh cooked rice. Mackenzie gets up, grabs another piece of naan and dips it in the oil. I turn around to grab another spoon.

"Here, you gotta try this," she says from right behind me.

"I don't really," I say, turning back around, and pausing. Mackenzie is standing there, smiling, not saying anything. I look down at her hands, expecting her to try shoving a piece of chili-oil coated naan into my mouth, or some nonsense like that, but she doesn't. "Sorry. I don't really like spicy stuff," I say.

"Shame," she says, and then she leans in, and I finally realize she's a bit taller than Jennifer, maybe two or three inches shorter than myself. Her lips touch mine. I freeze. It's like, I've been paralyzed in the most erotic, pleasurable way, and she presses her soft wet mouth to mine, her lips part, and her tongue slides across my bottom lip, and then her lips suction onto it, pulling it into her mouth, just a bit, before releasing me.

She spins away from me and prances around the table, almost reaching her seat before Jennifer walks into the dining room, a towel wrapped around her body, and another around her head. "Is dinner ready?"

"I, uh...yeah!" I say, and then, the heat kicks in. My lips go from plain to pain in the blink of an eye. Searing needles of red-hot spiciness thrust into my flesh, setting my mouth on fire.

"I'm ready to eat," Mackenzie says in weird way that makes Jennifer blush. "You ready to eat? Rick?"

I open my mouth and then close it. The pain is almost too much to handle, but I'm a man. I'm not a pussy. I smile. Mackenzie sits down and then pulls a foot up onto the chair next to her, and I've got a eagles eye view of her smooth shaven snatch, just inside those baggy pajama shorts. It's too much. I cough, losing all sense of decorum, and Jennifer laughs at me, even though she has no idea what's going on.

"He ate some of the hot sauce," Mackenzie says with a laugh, leaning back and exposing even more of herself to me.

I smile, shake my head, lick my lips and cough some more.

"Oh my gosh,"Jennifer says, laughing along with her friend. She still has absolutely no idea. "My dad doesn't do hot stuff," Jennifer says informatively.

"He wants to," Mackenzie says, as if she knows me better than my own daughter. She shakes her left knee back and forth and looks to her right. Jennifer looks right as well. Mack reaches down and spreads herself open, showing me her glistening pink slit and her perfect little lips, and then drops her leg back down and sits up, as if the world is as right as raindrops and gummybears. "He like the hot stuff. The hotter, the better."

Jennifer gives me a weird look, as if I've been trying to hit on her best friend, or show off, or...impress her in some way. I shrug and pull a chair out, sitting down before the front of my pants rips itself open of it's own accord. "I just, tried...a little," I say as if guiltily admitting a momentary lapse in judgment.

"Oh my god," Jennifer says, and then she looks at Mackenzie accusingly.

"What?" Mackenzie says, scoffing at Jennifer.

"You tricked him, didn't you!?"

"No," I say, nodding and putting a hand up in Mackenzie's defense. "No, she didn't -I cough again- didn't trick me," I say. "I-I...I though it was the mild stuff," I say, reaching for the naan to grab a piece. "The lids...I don't know, maybe the lids were switched."

"Yeah," Mackenzie says sympathetically. "Maybe the lids were switched."

"Only if you switched them," Jennifer says to her.

Mackenzie's jaw drops, mockingly appalled. "I would never!" She says, and then she smiles and laughs, and then grabs the spoon and scoops a big portion of rice onto her plate. Dinner is finally in session.

Jennifer tells me how her day went at work, how things have been really messed up, and how everyone is kind of on edge because of some surprise inspection that was conducted by corporate. Mackenzie smiles and laughs, and throws me the occasional wink, but aside from that, everything seems absolutely, completely, normal.... That is, until I feel something touch the inside of my thigh, and when I look down, I see a foot with a little pink sock on it, quietly probing the space between my thighs.

"It's always hard at work," Mackenzie says to something Jennifer just stated, and then she turns to me, her toes rubbing alongside the massive boner I've now got, throbbing in my pants, and her mouth falls open.

"I've got so much work to do," Jennifer says in a concerned tone.

"I know. Like, I have no idea how I'm going to fit it all in," Mackenzie says, staring me straight in the face.

"I know," Jennifer says. "It's like they're working us to death. Day in, day out."

"In and out," Mackenzie says, and then she shoves a fork full of butter chicken between her lips, and she somehow manages to work her big toe, and the next one, of each side of my throbbing member, and begins stroking me through my slacks.

"I...I've got to go to, uh," I say, jumping out of my chair and heading for the bathroom.

"Dad?" Jennifer asks in a worried tone of voice as I leave the room.

"I'm fine!" I say, jerking the bathroom door shut behind me. I hit the lights, turn on the fan, the water, the fucking shower. I rip my pants open and start beating my dick right then and there. I can't fucking help it. I'm in way over my head. This girl is like fucking crack cocaine. She's going to destroy me, and even while she's destroying me, I'm still going to want more. It takes me literally twenty seconds to cum and I don't even try to take aim, or control it. I pain the fucking wall with semen, and only when I'm completely drained, do I begin to worry about cleaning it all up.

Like a million-dollar maid, I wipe everything down and spray some air-freshener so that the bathroom doesn't smell like head and showers. As I turn to exit, I feel something isn't quite right, and I re-check myself, only to find I've got a huge glob of quick drying hair gel in the front of my jockey shorts, and I hurry to clean that up to.

I turn off the shower, the faucet, the fan and lastly, the light as I open the door and I hear, and feel, some sort of hurried action from the dining room. Bodies are moving. Someone is doing something quickly. Haphazardly. Deceptively so. I walk out into the dining room to see Jennifer sitting in her chair, a gigantic smile on her face, and blushing deep red.

"What did you do?" I ask, going back to my seat and looking down at my plate, my fork, my glass. I check everything. Mackenzie is tight lipped, Jennifer too. I pick up my plate and check underneath it. "We didn't spike your food," Jennifer says after a moment.

"My drink?" I ask. I pick up my glass, which just has milk in it, and as I raise it up, I see, on the very edge of the glass... hot sauce. "I gotchu!" I say, pointing at the glass.

Jennifer and Mackenzie both share a good natured laugh and a few moments later, they're whispering to each other and then they both get up, asking if they can be excused. I nod and agree to self-inflict dishwasher loading duty.

Dishes might seem like a daunting task to some people, but for me, it's a cake walk. I take my time. I'm methodical. I use a little soap and a lot of water. I let the soap and water do the work for me, and I leave the rest to good ole' fashioned elbow grease. I pre-wash most everything, and let the dishwasher take care of sanitizing and drying. Most of the time, I don't even bother unloading the dishwasher, because I just pull from it, to put it back each meal. Easy peasy.

Today, it takes me about 45 minutes, and right about the time I'm finishing up, Jennifer comes walking into the kitchen, saying she needs a glass of ice water. "Are you hot?" I ask. It's a strange request for ice water in the middle of winter, but Jennifer's face is flush and she looks like she might be coming down with something. "Let me feel your forehead," I say, putting the back of my hand underneath her bangs. "You feel a little warm."

"I'm fine," she says. "I just need some ice water is all." She hurries to get what she needs and then goes back to her room with it, and to tell you the truth, I was a little worried right then. I finished with the dishes, closed the dishwasher and headed to Jennifer's room to make sure everything was okay. As I got to the door, I felt, rather than heard, something strange, and it made me pause, my hand on the door handle, half a turn from opening.

"Everything okay in there?" I ask, my mouth mere inches from the door jamb.

"Oh my god," Mackenzie says from inside the room, and then Jennifer bursts out laughing. Both of them are giggling almost non-stop, and I know then, they're messing with me. I don't know what they've got planned, or what they're doing, but as long as it's not hurting anyone else, I decide to leave them alone. They can have their fun and their laughs. I have, movies on demand, and there's an action flick I've been waiting to see all week.

I head into the front room, sit back in my recliner, and grab the remote. In minutes I'm watching the previews for half a dozen coming soon movies and the main feature is about to begin. I can hardly wait, and then, I hear Jennifer's door open.

Jennifer and Mackenzie come walking out into the front room like they're inspecting it for military purposes. "Do you have pillows? Or a blanket?" Mackenzie asks, and Jennifer says she can go grab some from her room. She heads in that direction, and Mackenzie turns to me and gives me an alluring smile. "So, did you like?"

"Like?" I ask.

"Yeah," she says, sauntering over and then spinning to sit on the couch which is a mere foot from my recliner. "Did you like what you saw?"

"What are you talking about?" I ask, playing coy.

Mackenzie smiles wickedly and then bends over, so her mouth is really close to my face. "Did you like my pussy?"

I keep my eyes riveted on the television, but I slowly nod my head.

"You wanna feel it?" She asks, sliding to the edge of the couch and opening her knees wide. I look over at her, and she reaches down, pulls the middle of her loose fitting pajama shorts to the side, and scoots forward another inch. Her pussy looks like a tree ripened peach with a juicy glistening wet slit, just waiting to be eaten. "Go ahead," she says, reaching over and grabbing my hand. She pulls me toward her, and just an inch from her sex, she lets go. "Maybe later," she says.