Meeting Mackenzie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here," I say, sitting forward and picking her up in one smooth motion. I turn around, turn her around, put her face first onto my chair, ass in the air, and I slide my cock into her asshole. I grab her hips and force fuck my cock into her, as deep as it can go, and then I reach around, in front of her, and slide two fingers inside of her pussy, hooking them inside, and squeezing her G-spot.

"Oh fuck," she groans, and her hips shake as I fuck my cock in and out of her, pounding her ass as deeply as possible. "Oh god. Oh, oh, oh... yes!" She squeals, pushing her face into the space between the seat and the arm to muffle her cries. She reaches back, pulls her ass cheeks apart to give me deeper access, and I take it, sliding my cock in as far as it will go.

I keep fucking her asshole for what seems like an eternity. At some point, my cock got super hard, and then, just decided it wanted to stay that way. The first round of my cum kept things sufficiently lubricated for a long time, but eventually even that was used up. When the cum ran dry, and her ass started feeling like it was being lubricated with glue instead of something more slippery, I pulled out of her, squirted a bit of lube into her hole and slid myself back in.

"Fuck my ass you big bastard," Mackenzie groaned then, reaching between her legs with her right hand where she feverishly began fingering her slit. "Fucking use my ass like a cum dumpster. That's all I am. Your fucking whore. Your fucking cum bucket," she moaned.

"You like all that cum in your ass?" I groaned, grabbing a hand full of hair and yanking her head up, just a bit.

"Oh fuck yes," she growled and then her thighs began to shake uncontrollably. "Pull my hair. Pull my hair, pull it, pull it, pull it, harder! Harder! Oh fuck! Yeah, yup, there... oh fuck!"

My cock continued it's assault on her asshole, fucking my entire length in and out of her, and she shuddered, and convulsed, her thighs shaking, her stomach trembling. She gasped, she grunted, she giggled and coughed and gasped again. She sounded as if she were going to have a seizure, and then, she jerked herself forward, spun around and fell to her knees. I thought she was done, having came with one of the most fantastic orgasms I had ever seen, but she opened her mouth and shoved my cock into it, grabbing my thigh and pulling me forward. I almost fell forward, my cock sliding into her mouth where she gagged on it, and then rammed her face against my pubic mound, forcing my cock half-way down her throat.

She came off of me, gasping, telling me to use her like the slut she is, to fuck her face and cum in her throat. To use her little whore body however I saw fit, and her hand flashed between her thighs, slapping her clit back and forth and jamming fingers inside of her pussy two and three at a time.

I grabbed her hair, her long luxurious black hair, and slid my cock between those thick luscious lips of hers, and she took me in greedily, opening her throat for me. I slammed my cock into her mouth, my balls stretching against her chin, and she stuck her tongue out, making more room for my cock, and gagging in the process. I never thought such things were that hot, and it never had this effect on me, until this very moment.

My cock tightened and I knew I was going to blow my load, and I told her so. Her response was to shove her face against my dick and gulp repeatedly, gagging herself on my meat and My cock erupted, shooting hit thick streams of semen directly into her stomach.

Mackenzie's entire body trembled. Her hips jerked up and down, her fingers stroking her clit to dizzying heights of orgasm as I emptied my balls into her stomach, and she sucked and sucked, and sucked some more until, at last, finally, my limp cock came out of her mouth and she smiled up at me, her face a complete and utter, beautiful, erotic, mess.

"Holy fuck," she said after a long moment. The T.V. and the video playing was now emitting a bright blue color as white block lettering ran across it, telling people they shouldn't infringe on copy write laws, or distribute porn in states where it's illegal.

"That...you w-...are...amazing," I said, trying not to say a single syllable wrong.

"Me?" Mackenzie smiled and then used one of her hands to wipe a large glob of saliva off her face. "Your cock is, fucking magnificent."

"Nah," I said then. "I'm not much more than average, I think," I said.

"Whatever," Mackenzie said with a smile and then, she attempted to stand, but her legs and thighs were not willing to cooperate. "Oh my god."

"What? What is it?" I asked.

"Fucked. So fucked...I can't stand."

"Is that a technical term?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Yeah, it is. Will you do me a favor?" She asked me then, as the video ended and the T.V. switched to a replay of the DVD's chapters showing a number of porn stars in various acts of debauchery.

"Depends on the favor," I replied.

"Help me..." Mackenzie tried to stand again, and this time I reached down, grabbed her behind the knees and the back, and lifted her off the ground. "Holy fuck," she said, grabbing hold of me around the neck. "You still have strength for that?"

"Wanna fuck some more?" I said, grabbing her a little bit tighter for good measure.

"I want...I want you to fuck me, all night long. All night. Non-stop. But not now. Not tonight. I need sleep tonight."

I chuckled and admired her smile, and her breasts, and carried her half-way to Jennifer's bedroom door before she asked me to put her down. I did, and she was able to make it the rest of the way on her own, although she looked mighty shaky on those legs.

"You gotta promise me one thing," I said before she opened Jennifer's door.

"What?" Mackenzie asked then.

"We can't tell Jennifer. She...I don't know how she would take it and, I don't want to ruin your friendship."

Mackenzie didn't say anything. Silently, she twisted the door handle, and then disappeared into Jennifer's room, closing the door behind herself.