Meeting Max

Story Info
I met Max in college.
3.5k words
4.64
3.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up, I've always been curious about the same sex. I was still very much attracted to girls, so I just chalked it up to innocent curiosity. But over time, my curiosity toward boys didn't waver. If anything, it grew.

It wasn't until college I was able to explore these feelings. I went to a small community college in the south. Not too many like-minded people around, but I was determined to explore my sexuality while I was here. College is the time to experiment, after all. I made friends of course, but none that I "clicked" with. Not until I met Max. We met through a friend and just hit it off right away. We had similar personalities and just vibed.

Over the next month or so, Max and I talked every day. If we didn't get to see each other, we would at least be texting or calling each other. I enjoyed talking and hanging with him. We would talk about anything and everything. And, being two horny college kids, we talked about sex quite often. What girls we fucked, girls we wanted to fuck, etc. During one of these horny conversations, I decided to take a chance.

We were texting back and forth one day when Max started talking about this one girl from one of his classes again. He had been trying to seduce her all semester with no such luck. I replied with a dumb joke:

'Maybe you'll have better luck seducing one of the guys haha.'

I sent it right away. I didn't think. Now I was panicking. Why would I say that unprompted? This was out of the blue. Max never insinuated that he was attracted to other boys and I say that to him? What the fuck was I thinking?!

My mind was slowly shutting down at the thought that I just ruined my friendship with Max. But then I got a reply:

'Haha yeah maybe.'

Whoa. Wait. What?

I replied immediately:

'You'd be into that?'

He replied right away:

'I don't know. Never done it. Could be fun, though.'

Was I reading this right? Not only did I not scare Max away, but he also seemed curious. I started to get excited, but I managed to contain myself. I didn't want to go overboard. Play it cool.

'Same.'

That's all I replied. Keep it simple, keep it cool.

It felt like an eternity before I got a reply from Max:

'You know what that means, right?'

'What?'

'It means you and I need to have sex.'

I had to do a double take on that last text. Did Max really just say that? Did he mean to send it to me? I waited for another text saying 'lol jk' or 'sorry wrong person' or somethign like that, but I got nothing else. So I guess this was real. It seemed to be finally happening for me and I was jumping for joy. I was just grateful Max and I were texting and he wasn't seeing me being a total dork right now.

After I finally calmed back down, I went back to Max's text. After reading it again, I had a thought that maybe he was joking. So I replied as such:

'Haha oh you couldn't handle me.'

It was a little cliche, but I sent it anyway. He replied back right away:

'One way to find out.'

My cock went to full attention after that. I was convinced he was serious:

'Wait, you really mean it?'

'Yeah. If there was someone I'd want to try this with, it'd be you.'

I was shocked. I couldn't believe this was happening. Was I dreaming? If I was, don't you fucking dare wake me up.

I kept my cool again:

'Same. Been thinking about it for a while now.'

'Me too.'

That last text made me especially hard, knowing Max was thinking about me sexually. Luckily, my roommate was out, so I took my cock out and started stroking it, thinking about Max.

I didn't want to wait anymore, so I asked:

'Are you free now?'

It felt like an eternity before I got a reply back:

'No. I have class and homework. But my roommate is going on a trip with the debate club. He'll be gone Thursday night and back sometime Sunday. That work?'

It was just now hitting me that this was real. We weren't just talking about it. We were making plans. This was really going to happen for me and I could barely contain myself, but I kept playing it cool:

'Yeah man, that works. Can't wait.'

I got another text from Max, but it was a picture this time. I opened it, and lo and behold, it was Max's hard cock! I couldn't stop staring at it. My mouth started watering.

Max sent another text:

'Can't take a pic now, but here's an older one to hold you over. ;)'

I felt it was only polite to reply in kind, so I took a picture of my hard cock. There was pre-cum coating the tip. I sent it to him and he replied right away:

'Mmmm I like your cock.'

'Thanks. I like yours too.'

'You're making me hard in class.'

'Oops. ;)'

'Just wait until Thursday. Then you're mine.'

That last line was enough to send me over the edge and shoot ropes of cum across my stomach, chest, and even my chin. When I finished cumming. I had the naughty idea of sending a pic of the aftermath to Max. I took a picture of my cum-covered body and sent it. He replied right away again:

'Mmmm save some for me.'

The rest of the week went painfully slow. The only things on my mind were Max and his cock. We didn't get to see each other since we set up our date, but we still texted constantly. And it wasn't always about our upcoming "sexcapades." We'd still talk about school, work, girls, etc. We were still friends first, which I really liked. We did start sexting at night, which I loved. Talking about what we were going to do to each other when we see each other really got us going. We'd send each other pics of our cocks as we jerked off. We even started exchanging short videos of us cumming. It was so unbelievably hot.

Thursday finally came, and I was determined to make sure Max and I did the same. I woke up early for class, but I already has a text from Max:

'Today's the day! My roommate said he's not taking off until about 11:00 tonight, which works because I have classes all day and I'll be working on homework until then. I figured you could come by after that?'

I got a little sad after reading his text. It wasn't even 8 a.m. and I had to wait at least 15 more hours? As sad as that made me, I was still super excited to finally explore my gay side:

'Sounds good, can't wait!'

I sent a pic of my morning wood with that text. I got a reply right away:

'Don't you dare cum! That's mine.'

I laughed, but also got really turned on:

'Wouldn't dream of it. ;)'

After that, we both had to go to class. I swear the rest of the day dragged even slower than the week did. I didn't pay attention to a single word any of my professors said. All I could do today was obsessively check the clock to see if it was 11:00 p.m. yet.

Finally, it was time. The very millisecond it hit 11:00, I texted Max:

'He leave?'

After the longest minute of my life, I got a reply:

'Leaving now. Come over.'

This was it. My hands were shaking. My breath was trembling. I felt a small pressure building in my chest. I was incredibly nervous and excited. Luckily, excited barely won out, so I got changed into shorts and a shirt, grabbed my keys, and headed out the door.

Max's dorm wasn't far from mine. It didn't take long to get there, which was a good thing. I'm a classic overthinker. If the commute was any longer, I'd probably think about it too long and chicken out.

I made it to Max's dorm and knocked on the door. How I wasn't drenched in flop sweat was beyond me. The door opened and Max greeted me also wearing basketball shorts and a loose T-shirt. He showed me a big smile and gave me a big hug. The hug was tight and it lingered for a bit. It seemed neither of us wanted to let go, but we did eventually.

"Hey, man." Max said. "How was your day?"

"Long." Was all I said.

Max laughed. "Same here, but you're here now." Max and I both smiled at that.

We didn't get down to it right away. In fact, we didn't talk about sex or do anything sexual at all for hours. We just sat on his bed and talked and watched TV for a while. Just friend stuff. I actually was liking this more than just getting right into it. Any stress or anxiety I was feeling melted away after a while. I realized I'm just hanging with my friend. No need to be nervous.

It was after 3 a.m. before either of us mentioned sex. I spoke up, "So did you still want to do it tonight?"

Max knew what I was talking about right away. "Yes. You?"

"Very much so."

Max smiled at that. "Okay. So how do you want to start?"

My anxiety started to come back, but the excitement and hormones were still winning. So I spoke up. "I don't know. I guess kiss?"

Max just nodded and moved closer to me. I did the same until our legs were touching each other. I leaned in and Max did the same. I felt a shock the moment our lips touched. I couldn't believe this was happening. Max and I were kissing! His lips were much softer than I was expecting. I certainly wasn't complaining. It was wonferful. I loved feeling his lips on mine. I didn't want this to end already. We only kissed for a few seconds before Max stopped us.

"That was nice." Max said.

I was a little surprised. "Just nice?"

Max giggled. "It was good."

That just wouldn't do. I grabbed Max's head and brought him back in for another kiss, but this one definitely had more lust behind it. I shoved my tongue into his mouth. He wrestled it with his own, causing us both to moan softly against each other's mouths. We heavily made out for another minute or so before I broke the kiss this time.

"Better?" I asked.

"Much." Was all he replied with a smile.

I smiled back and we kissed again. As our tongues danced together again, our hands were touching each other all over. Just looking to feel as much of each other as possible. I ran my hand under his shirt and felt his stomach and chest. I couldn't get enough. So toned and defined. I had to see for myself.

I broke the kiss and started pulling Max's shirt up. He did not resist as I slipped it over his head. I drank in his naked torso like I was dying of thirst. After admiring his chest and abs, Max slipped off my shirt, which I offered no resistance as well. As soon as we were both topless, we went back to kissing, our bare skin pressed against each other.

My hand reached the bottom of Max's shorts. I slipped it under his shorts and it made its way to his hard cock. I just wrapped my fingers around it and started stroking him gently like it was the most natural thing in the world. I felt Max gasp against my lips. He reached my shorts and did the same with his hand. His hand reached my cock and I'm amazed I didn't cum right away. I immediately noticed how much better his hand felt over my own. I couldn't help but moan against his lips.

After several minutes of this, I pushed Max back until he was lying flat on the bed. I grabbed his shorts and started pulling them off his legs. Max lifted himself up so I could take his shorts off easier. Once they were off, Max's hard cock flopped against his flat stomach. I swear it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen at that point. My dick twitched at the site.

I grabbed ahold of his dick once again and look up at Max. He looks at me and nods. That was all I needed. I didn't taste it or hold back. I just wrapped my lips around his cock and took as much as I could into my mouth. Max audibly gasped at that.

I was loving having Max's cock in my mouth. Tasting his pre-cum was like a drug, I couldn't get enough. Max placed his hand on my head and guided my head along his shaft. I was gagging, but I didn't care. I wanted as much of him in my mouth and throat as I could get. Mike's moans were getting louder as I kept going.

After several more minutes, I felt Max's cock pulse in my mouth as he moaned loudly and shot his thick load of cum into my mouth without warning. Max held my head down as his load filled my mouth. I tried to swallow it, but there was too much too fast. Some of it leaked out of my mouth and onto Max's cock. When he finally finished cumming, Max released his grasp on my hair and I finished cleaning his cock of cum with my mouth. His cum tasted sweet like candy. I wanted more.

"How was it?" I asked Max.

Max said nothing. Instead, he grabbed me and threw me on the bed. Before I knew what was happening, Max slipped my shorts off my legs and hungrily swallowed my cock whole. The pleasure was so intense and so fast, I thought I might go cross-eyed. His mouth already felt better than any girl that went down on me. Maybe it was because this was new and exciting and it's a guy and he's my friend. Or maybe it's because he's a guy and we're just better at sucking dick. But I didn't care. I just didn't want him to stop. Max sucked my hard cock like a pro. He was gagging too, but he seemed to be pushing past it. He wouldn't let up off my cock for a second, and I was thankful for it. This had to have been the best blowjob of my life.

Max sucked me off for another 5 minutes before I felt my load rising up.

"I'm about to cum." I managed to get out.

Max didn't let up. He sucked harder and faster now, determined to keep his lips glued to my cock for his prize. I didn't disappoint as I erupted in the most intense orgasm I had ever had up to that point. I shot what felt like buckets of warm, thick cum into Max's hungry mouth. Just like me, a lot of my cum came spilling out of his mouth and unto my dick. That didn't stop Max from trying to greedily swallow all the cum he could.

When my orgasm finally stopped, Max cleaned my cock of cum with his mouth like I did his. He kissed and licked it tenderly, making sure to get every drop of cum. When he was satisfied with his work, he moved his head up to mine and we kissed passionately as lovers do. Tasting each other's cum in our kisses made it so erotic.

After kissing for a minute or two, Max broke the kiss and we just sort of cuddled up next to each other.

"So I might be bi." Max said.

"I think I am too." I said. I looked him in the eye and said. "I want you to fuck me."

Max didn't seem too shocked. He was probably thinking the same thing. "You sure?"

"Yes." Was all I said before I leaned in and kissed him again.

And that was that. Max didn't protest. He instead rolled over so he on top of me. He grinded himself against me. We were both already getting hard again. Good.

Max broke the kiss. "We need lube."

"Got it covered. Bring your cock here."

Max sat up and straddled my torso, inching his cock closer to my face. I felt the tip on my lips and sucked it in like a Hoover. I wanted so badly to feel his cum in my mouth again, but I was on a mission. I gave him the sloppiest blowjob I could. I made sure to drench his dick in my saliva.

After a minute or two, Max pulled his cock out of my mouth. I almost complained, but then he moved me onto all fours and positioned himself behind me. I suddenly felt something wet on my hole. I look back and see Max licking my ass. I never would have thought to do that, but I'm glad he did. It felt surprisingly good. I moaned at his tongue.

His tongue was replaced by a finger all too soon. He started fingering my hole. I winced at first, but it started feeling good.

"Just trying to loosen you up first." Max told me.

"I'm not complaining." I said. He laughed.

Max inserted another finger. I winced again, but it didn't take as long to start feeling good this time. Then he did a third. I was in heaven all the while.

Max kept fingering my ass for a few minutes before he pulled out and lined up his dick.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

Max pushed his cock against my hole. I felt a pop and he was in. It hurt a little, but felt okay. He pushed more in. It hurt more now. He pushed another inch in. I winced in pain.

"You want me to stop?" He asked.

"Just for a second." I said. "Let me get used to it."

After 30 seconds or so, I turned and gave Max a nod. He pushed in another inch. It hurt, but I got used to it and he kept going. He finally got it all in and left it there for a second. Then he pulled it almost all the way out, then back in again. He repeated this move slowly a few more times before I spoke up.

"Fuck me."

That's all he needed. Max started fucking my tight ass slowly, then picking up speed. The pain was slowly being replaced by pleasure. This had to be, hands down, the greatest pleasure of my young life. His dick was hitting my prostate and all I saw were stars. I was in another world. How could I go this long without being fucked?

"Fuck, you feel so good!" Max shouted. "So fucking tight!"

"Fuck, never stop fucking me!" I almost screamed out.

In the moment, I think we both forgot how late it was, or maybe we just didn't care. But it was the middle of the night and we were having great gay sex in his dorm and we were not trying to be quiet AT ALL. There was no way anyone didn't hear us. But, in that moment, all that mattered was us.

Max pulled out and flipped me on my back. He shoved his cock right back into my ass and I loved it. He bent down and we started wildly kissing each other as he pounded my tight hole. My cock was pressed between us, practically shooting out pre-cum onto our bodies.

Max fucked me like that for a good 20 minutes before he said he was cumming. He grunted and moaned as he shot his load deep into my ass. That sent me over the edge as I came all over my stomach and chest. I didn't even touch myself! How did that happen?

When we both stopped cumming, Max collapsed on top of me. We were both out of breath and covered in sweat and cum. Max picked his head up and kissed me. I kissed him back, swirling our tongues together gingerly. Max finally pulled out of me and laid next to me.

"Dude...." He said.

"Yeah." I said. "I'm definitely bi now."

Max and I laughed. It was dumb and a little corny, but I meant it.

"Me too." Max replied. "That was fucking amazing!"

"Right?!" I said. "That felt incredible. And you give head better than any girl."

"Right back at you." Max said. We laughed and cuddled and kissed.

Max and I barely left his dorm all weekend. We fucked like catholic rabbits. We'd occasionally go get food or go see a movie (maybe fool around in the theater once or twice), but mostly, it was just sucking and fucking each other until his roommate came home Sunday afternoon.

Max and I fucked all throughout college. When semesters were done, we both had to go home (we are from different states) so we didn't get to see each other, but we talked every day and sexted every night. We even each had sex with other men, but we always managed to come back to each other.