Meeting Mia Wallace

Story Info
A chance meeting that develops into an erotica adventure.
1.2k words
4.5
2.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sitting in a bar waiting for Mia to arrive, but how did I get here?

Well, we'd been chatting online through a swingers site, and it turned out we were both in the same place at the same time, and we both had some free time. So I suggested we meet up for a drink. I said I would love to be the Vincent Vega to her Mia Wallace.

She messages to say she is on route, and having positioned myself in a quietish corner, but with sight of the entrance I watch and wait in anticipation, looking up every time somebody enters, whilst trying not to be too obvious.

The door to the bar opens, and in walks a lady who looks similar to the profile picture I have seen. But those profile pictures are never really very good anyway, are they?

I sit at my table and watch as the lady is shown to a table of her own by one of the staff. She gets out her mobile phone and seems to be checking her messages.

This must be her I think.

I send a message from my phone, but there is no response. So I decide to go over...

"Mia Wallace, I presume!" I say.

The lady looks at me confused. I say, "I'm Vince Vega!" but she still looks confused.

"You're not Mia Wallace then?"

"No!" she says, and I sheepishly return to my seat.

I check my phone again to find a message saying that the real Mia is just around the corner and will be with me soon.

A few minutes later, the real Mia Wallace enters the room and I recognise her straight away. We smile at each other and she takes the seat next to me.

After polite greetings, she goes and gets a drink, sits down again and we start to chat. There's a little shyness but it's not too awkward and soon we're talking about how we found the site, and telling each other of our experiences.

After a while our drinks are empty and the question of another round arises, "Or would you like to come back to the hotel?" I suggest.

She doesn't hesitate, and so we start to wander back to the hotel.

As the door latch clicks closed we are upon each other and over each other in an instance.

I feel her curves and the warmth of her skin underneath her top. She grabs my ass gives it a good squeeze as my hands run up the sides of her body, to her neck and start to undo the buttons at the back of her blouse, as I kiss and nibble on her neck.

Her top falls to the floor. I reach around, unlatch her bra, which falls to the floor as well, releasing her wonderful breasts.

I take first one, and then the other breast in my hands, circling each nipple with my lips, and then I suck them while flickering my tongue across the tip of each nipple.

Appreciative groans and moans encouraged me to continue and her enjoyment is only heightened by the nipple bar she has in her right breast.

Then Mia moves to rebalance the state of undress, slowly unbuttoning my shirt and tracing her fingers across my chest and over my back.

Her hands lower to my waist and start to undo my belt and she lowers my trousers so that she can trace the outline of my excitement through my shorts. I bend my head and work my mouth down her body with soft, gentle kisses. Kneeling, I undo her trousers and start to slide them off.

She steps her legs out of her trousers one foot at a time, lying back so she's lying down in all her gorgeous beauty. I work my way along her body, kissing her lips, her neck, her breasts again and working down to her waist.

I can feel the heat and wetness under the sheer material of her panties. My fingers trace the groove of her wet lips through the material. She groans, bites her lower lip and her knees push apart wider. Her hips rise to my touch and my fingers slip under her panties.

I relish the joy of feeling how wet her lips are. I remove her panties and start to taste her lips. She tastes amazing. She's so wet. So excited.

My tongue explores her silky folds, relishing her taste. I'm encouraged by her excitement, so I take her clit between my lips and suck rhythmically on it, tickling the tip with my tongue. Her breathing is short, shallow, and I can feel the excitement rising.

I explore her wet pussy with my fingers and soon she has two, deep inside, working in and out. I whisper the question, "Would you like more?" to which she gasps, "Yes!"

So a third finger joins the previous two, which she seems to enjoy even more. She moans approvingly, and so I fill her with four fingers, only the thumb remaining outside, rubbing the base of her clit as my knuckles push against her.

I can see these sensations are flowing over Mia, like waves on a beach, almost overwhelming her with each crest of ecstasy... Wanting it to end, but not wanting to, with the intense pleasure of the journey being so appealing.

I bend my head and go back to sucking and licking her clit, and tasting her nectar from my soaking wet fingers., as I feel her cum and the flood of her sweet juices inside.

She begs to play with me, as we move around the bed, she takes my balls in her hand, and greedily pulls my cock towards her waiting lips.

Expertly, Mia starts to coax drop after drop of my pre-cum from me, teasing my throbbing shaft; running her lips up and down the sides of my hot shaft before taking me deep in her mouth.

I can feel my excitement rising but don't want to reach my peak quite yet. So I move away from her hungry mouth, whispering does she want me?

Mia nods breathlessly, and with us both still kneeling on all-fours on the bed, I slip in behind her, and feel her wet and eager lips part as I slide my hot throbbing shaft deep inside her wet pussy. Her head is turned to the side, looking back at me, and she gasps and bites her lip as I enter.

Mia pushes herself back on to my rigid member with each stroke of it. I run my hands along her body as we move in unison. With the building crescendos of our excitements, I arch back, and at my zenith, explode, feeling the waves of after shocks that follow. My final strokes have pushed Mia over the edge too, and we both sigh and slump over together, our energy spent.

I can feel her muscles, excited clenching me in pulses, which causes my own throbs in response.

We lie there, quiet, save our short shallow breaths, basking in the after glow. We untangle our bodies and reflect on the amazing and powerful connections we have just shared.

"Well Mia!" I say, "that was a little more than a foot massage!"

Mia smiles with a twinkle in her eye and replies, "Vincent Vega! I hope we can dance like that again!"