Meeting Moosa Pt. 01

Story Info
Sissy Alyssa dives deep into her desires (multi part series).
918 words
4.05
10.4k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting Moosa: Falling for my Strong Muslim Daddy

Alyssa had talked with him for years at this point. Both of them on tumblr as much as possible as long as their time zones matched up. It was usually late in Saudi Arabia when she was able to talk to him, it was in the morning for her. As a young naive sissy, she was going down more and more perverted rabbit holes. She liked each one more than the other as she spent more and more time devoted to her new persona.

In real life Chris had a boring job barely even worth mentioning, however it was fortunate for him that it was the type of job slow enough for him to be able to message during work. Often he would even edge or masturbate at work, rubbing his small erection into a table or whatever he could.

When Chris was Alyssa, she would troll tumblr endlessly tugging her dick to nearly every degrading porn she could find. She had limits, just not that many. Her obsession though was big black cock and race play generally. It all captivated her, and just fit so perfectly into her experiences.

Chris the pathetic white boy fresh out of high school with his virginity well intact, was rejected by nearly every girl he ever asked. The only exception was his freshman girlfriend when he was a senior. He didn't know it at the time, but she clearly had no frame of reference as to what kind of a man she could get. She wasn't a bombshell, but she was definitely cute. Alyssa was about 6 inches shorter than the five foot, three inch tall Chris. Despite dressing modestly she had obviously decent sized breasts and long flowing brown hair that complimented her light brown complexion and an adorable little birthmark on her left cheek. They didn't last long, and they didn't do much, for Chris simply didn't have any courage in him. They would just talk and text, and in the month they dated they held hands and hugged but once.

He was only slightly upset when she left him. He liked her, but knew deep down it wasn't shocking. She didn't elaborate much but knew it was because it was going nowhere.

That's the moment he dug deep into porn and the internet. He liked seeing women, but now found it impossible to identify with the giant-cocked studs making Gorgeous women scream with ecstasy. That's when the rabbit hole started. He found a curious word he hadn't heard before: cuckold. It just felt right to be inserted in the position of being the guy on the side jerking off. He had solid confirmation now that he wasn't the man in the porns, but hes still had desire.

Then another word: shemale. It was strange which made it so appealing. Fucking a girl with a cock just sounds so fascinating. He wasn't deterred by the penis though, he'd had bi curious thoughts his whole puberty. He had even worn a few pairs of panties in his time. But even then, the men fucking shemales still all seemed to be much larger and still had a masculine swagger to them that he could never achieve. That's when he started identifying with the shemales. He didn't do it on purpose, he would somewhat identify with women in straight porn but he loved his cock and never thought about being gone. Shemales however, had him captivated.

Soon his life changed when he encountered the word sissy. He instantly knew it was him, well her now. online he adopted the name of the only girl he could think of; Alyssa of course. It was such a gorgeous name to him and it was a nice reminder of her. Now out of high school, and moved into a small studio apartment he had time and resources to start buying women's clothes.

Of course he started crossdressing alone. Soon enough it he was in a pink flowered robe and matching underwear more than his boy clothes. More rapidly evolving than the clothing selection though was the porn. What was femdom porn generally turned into obsession with black men. Boy was there a plethora of it too. Cuckolding, hypno, women encouraging you to love black men. Alyssa was absolutely enthralled in it all. He was furiously pumping his miniature phallus multiple times a day, at least twice but very often becoming three times.

He was absolutely in love with the idea of black men and bbc and it validated all his insecurities. He now understood he was pathetic because he was white. White bois are betas and everyone else was above him.

The interesting turn of events was when he discovered that a lot of the tumblr sissies in europe didn't have his American fascination with black men. Their fixation lied with refugees. Muslim, refugees. He didn't relate at first, but then he started seeing the arab men. Alyssa knew at that moment what she wanted in life. She became hypnotized by the culture. She loved the arab masculinity, the male physique embraced by them unlike her weak white body. She fell in love with the beards, the bodies, and very much the way they treated their women. Alyssa knew deep down, now screaming to get out that she wanted to be in that place, and just as she came to that realization she got a message on tumblr. DaddyMoosa069 changed her life forever in that very moment...